Franklin Richards (Adult) and Scarlet Witch vs The Doctor and Jenny Quantum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Glorificus
Battle of the reality warpers.

Which team wins?

guy222
adult franklin "to me my galactus" ftw stick out tongue

Prep-Man
which scarlet?

Bouboumaster
If it's HOM Wanda, she clears the field.

Prep-Man
it better be hom, because the doctor would kill her.

Harbinger
Given that HOM Wanda would be spite, I doubt it's that version of SW.

Team two for the majority.

TheGodKiller
Team one takes this .

guy222
wanda quite potent

Prep-Man
Sans HOM, she isn't as potent as Doctor, IMO.

Glorificus
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Sans HOM, she isn't as potent as Doctor, IMO.

What about the Life Force? Wanda has that in her, and when Doom stole her powers, he was pretty uber.

Plus just recently, it was revealed that she's something like the embodiment of Chaos, and merely touching her burned Cyclops as a Phoenix avatar.

And don't forget her probability altering hexes. She's owned Dormammu with that in the past.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Glorificus
What about the Life Force? Wanda has that in her, and when Doom stole her powers, he was pretty uber.

Plus just recently, it was revealed that she's something like the embodiment of Chaos, and merely touching her burned Cyclops as a Phoenix avatar.

And don't forget her probability altering hexes. She's owned Dormammu with that in the past.

The Life-force isn't part of her standard powerset .

As far as that chaos thing goes , it could be right , seeing her connection with Chthon and Chaos Magic .

guy222
doom was more powerful than the beyonder in that arc

DarkSaint85
But Doom is Doom. Don't think you can extrapolate feats onto other characters, otherwise Colossus would be a near abstract by now.

As for this thread, I give it to Team 2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.