Die, Kyle, Die!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aniica Woodland
mad OK, every one..... there was a thread opened in my name. My cousin Kyle, got on to my account some how. I did not right that good-bye thread...... I just got back home from a relative's place....... I am not sick......... a little upset about what Kyle did, but I am not sick. (Not to mention my grandfather just had a heart attack 5 hours ago......) I am sooooo sorry about what Kyle did. You all have the right to be mad at me.... (and my crappy cousin.....) SOOOOO SORRY! PLEASE FORGIVE.......

Julie
ha lol.....hey no problem...we're all pretty easy to get along with....uh tell your cousin to get his own account....I'm sorry to hear about your Grandfather...

BackFire349
you have quite a stupid cousin.

finti
"Were on our own cousin,
all alone cousin.
Let's think of a game to play
Now the grownups have all gone away.
You won't be much fun
being blind deaf and dumb" -The Who`s Cousin Kevim

Catch 22
Well I hope you've done the obvious things like change your password.

Might also be worth changing any other account passwords you have on other sites. If he got this one then he might well have gotten others to.

Corran
I'm sure you are forgiven, but it was a cool way to teach you to keep passwords and accounts safe and to log-off places rather than just close them down. It could have been a lot worse of a lesson than this.

we can all learn something from this.

GordonSkywalker
Thank goodness you got to the bottom of all this!

Aniica Woodland
The thing is..... I don't know how he got my password... he fessed up after I phoned him and yelled at him.....

Captain REX
Yes, my brother BB gets on my profile sometimes, but he's never posted as me...on purpose that is. Usually that happens when it comes to the RPG. As you read down the pages, you'll occasionally spot posts by 'me' and they have been edited and they say 'BB - forgot to change out of Rex's' or posts by 'him' and they say 'Rex - forgot to change out of BB's' I find it stupidly annoying.

Anyway, we don't hate you, only your cousin. Sacrifice him and the gods will be satisfied... evil face

Sorry bout your grandpa aswell. My grandpa died of a heart attack back on the 4th of July last year... sad

Catch 22
Well what was your password? If it was something easy like your dogs name or your favorite TV character then it probably was easy to figure.

Or does he have access to your PC? Keyloggers are easy to download and then install on someones PC if you can get the initial access.

GordonSkywalker
You should come up with entirely new and unusual passwords, so he can't do this again.

Asami
But its so easy to use cookies!!!

GordonSkywalker
Point taken.

rusky
I have some friends who use IE and set it to paranoid security... that won't let u use cookies but it'll sure as hell make sure no one gets on u'r accounts..

Catch 22
But he could only have done that from your own computer, unless he's a bit of a computer whizz.

In any case, if he didn't just guess your password then he must have had access to your PC.

Aniica Woodland
He found out by my best friend........... she told him, not knowing what he would do.....

Raz
Use a 32 byte passwordVery hard to guess wink

Aniica Woodland
what ever!big grin

Augeybana
Hey RAz that used to be my password how did you guess now I have to change it again big grin

Aniica Woodland
You guys are the best thanks.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.