Lanterns take on Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
White Lantern Superman
White Lantern Wonder Woman
Sodam Yat Ion
Mon-El with GL ring
Hal Jordan
Alan Scott
Jade
Kilowog
Saint Walker (Blue Lantern)
Indigo-1
Munk

vs

Odin

No BFR. Team has foreknowledge of Odin's powers and abilities, Odin doesn't get that advantage though.

TheGodKiller
Odin .

Cogito
Team 6/10

PillarofOsiris
This is a well-balanced fight. Either side can win, IMO. These Lantern colors also are very complimentary to each other.

JakeTheBank
Well, most of these guys can be one shot by a seriously holding back Odin. If they force Odin to go all out, it becomes messy.

Silent Master
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Well, most of these guys can be one shot by a seriously holding back Odin. If they force Odin to go all out, it becomes messy.

Agree

Doon
ODIN

PillarofOsiris

I'd agree with you, but the stip that they get foreknowledge of Odin is a big factor to me. They will be ready with full power shields immediately. And green/blue/white rings work great together.

Alan Scott/WW/Supes/Yat are the rreally big guns here on the team.

JakeTheBank
Knowing that you're fighting against the premier skyfather in comics and his capabilities is good, but that knowledge doesn't really do anything except let them know the extent of how bad most of them are going to get owned.

Glorificus
Odin.

Harbinger
Hal/Alan/Clark/Diana/Yat/Mon-El will make him work for it, but I can't see them taking Odin out. He'll damn sure know he was in a fight, though.

Diesldude
Team.. But they take casualties. Hal with the Krona shield busting output and superman with his ring enhanced by greatest will in creation?

Silent Master
Knowing that you're fighting against the premier skyfather in comics and his capabilities is good, but that knowledge doesn't really do anything except let them know the extent of how bad most of them are going to get owned.

True.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Diesldude
Team.. But they take casualties. Hal with the Krona shield busting output and superman with his ring enhanced by greatest will in creation?

Hal probably gets one shot before he does anything of note tbh.

quanchi112
Odin wins. Just too powerful for the lanterns.

h1a8
I don't think Odin can one shot any high herald as a norm, not even close. I totally disagree with that shiz. I don't care if he one shot Surfer. That was a low showing for Surfer since Surfer has stood up to better.

Team wins this.

Silent Master
Originally posted by h1a8
I don't think Odin can one shot any high herald as a norm, not even close. I totally disagree with that shiz. I don't care if he one shot Surfer. That was a low showing for Surfer since Surfer has stood up to better.

Team wins this.

According to Odin's feats, one-shotting people like Surfer is well within his capabilities.

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master
According to Odin's feats, one-shotting people like Surfer is well within his capabilities. Only if we use high end feat Odin vs. low end feat herald level being. To be fair you have to take either both at their best or both at their averages. Using that principle, it is not within Odin's capability to one shot any high herald being.

JakeTheBank
So, you don't like that Odin has consistently displayed the ability to one shot high heralds, so it doesn't count.

lol @ "Using that principle, it is not within Odin's capability to one shot any high herald being."

Not even an ardent DC fanboy would go that far.

Silent Master
Odin one-shotting Surfer isn't an example of a high end feat for Odin.

h1a8
So, you don't like that Odin has consistently displayed the ability to one shot high heralds, so it doesn't count.

lol @ "Using that principle, it is not within Odin's capability to one shot any high herald being."

Not even an ardent DC fanboy would go that far.

He hasn't consistently displayed the ability to one shot high heralds.
It doesn't count when we consider the high herald level highest feats of tanking things skyfather level and above.

We based things on proof and on panel showings for BOTH SIDES. Odin is not one shotting a high herald level being at their best. Sorry. Comics doesn't support that.

Silent Master
Going by feats for both sides, Odin one-shotting heralds isn't a high end feat.

JakeTheBank
Going by feats for both sides, Odin one-shotting heralds isn't a high end feat.

It sure as hell isn't, especially given that when Odin does that he's not even going all out.

High end Odin is destroying galaxies and what not.

h1a8
Going by feats for both sides, Odin one-shotting heralds isn't a high end feat. No, but it is a low end feat for the high herald since they tanked equal or better.

Silent Master
No, but it is a low end feat for the high herald since they tanked equal or better.

Please prove that tanking skyfather level attacks is Surfer's average.

zopzop
No, but it is a low end feat for the high herald since they tanked equal or better.
Depends on what you mean.

Are you comparing Surfer vs Odin to Surfer vs T/A? Because I see what you are trying to get at. Odin one shotted Surfer yet Surfer took REPEATED blows from T/A and wasn't one shotted.

But someone could say that T/A aren't as powerful as Odin. It's not too farfetched a statement either, seeing as how Odin has a history of ridiculous fights and feats while T/A got nothing much on panel.

h1a8
Please prove that tanking skyfather level attacks is Surfer's average.

It's not his average but his high end feats. The same as we have for Odin. Odin's average is such that he's not one shotting a high herald level being.

h1a8
Originally posted by zopzop
Depends on what you mean.

Are you comparing Surfer vs Odin to Surfer vs T/A? Because I see what you are trying to get at. Odin one shotted Surfer yet Surfer took REPEATED blows from T/A and wasn't one shotted.

But someone could say that T/A aren't as powerful as Odin. It's not too farfetched a statement either, seeing as how Odin has a history of ridiculous fights and feats while T/A got nothing much on panel.

Exactly, but also we have other feats throughout Surfer's history of him tanking skyfather level blasts.

T/A were Galactus level (or close) so them being peers to Odin is very logical.

JakeTheBank
It's not his average but his high end feats. The same as we have for Odin. Odin's average is such that he's not one shotting a high herald level being.

...Odin one shotting high heralds isn't high end for Odin. That's about the norm for a skyfather of his stature.

High end Odin does shit like destroy galaxies and rock the multiverse.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Ummm T&A are well above Odin actually... That is called PIS for why Surfer wasn't KO'd let alone survived. Odin doing that to Surfer is just about right for both characters.. Not high or low...

Silent Master

Odin's high end feats would suggest him one-hit killing the Surfer, therefore him ko'ing the Surfer isn't a high end feat.

Nihilist
h1a8 is so full of crap, se says Odin not one shotting Thanos is pis yet him one shotting heralds isnt the norm

h1a8
...Odin one shotting high heralds isn't high end for Odin. That's about the norm for a skyfather of his stature.

High end Odin does shit like destroy galaxies and rock the multiverse. It is a high end when we consider the herald's high end feats. What Odin has 2 feats of galaxy destroying with help and using multiple blasts and 1 feat of rocking the multiverse out of hundreds of appearances?

Destroy galaxies feats aren't what you think they are. I'll explain:
1. We don't know how many blasts it took (it took a lot it seemed).
2. It was a shared feat giving Odin half the feat.
3. Galaxies aren't that durable. Sure they are big, but when compared to the durability of high end feats of high herald level beings they are made of fluff. Destroying a mountain of fluff doesn't mean you can destroy a tank of solid steel alloy.

Rocking the multiverse isn't a feat proving damage.
1. Space time and dimension powers achieves the feat (not raw power). Otherwise the Thor's clashing = Odin and Seth with their feat and the Supermen punching each other=Odin and Seth with their feat.

If you are going to use averages then they must be weighted averages. 3 feats in comparison to hundreds of other showings doesn't sway much in favor of those 3 feats. But if you are going to use only high end feats then we must also use a high heralds high end feats (black holes, skyfathers ,etc.)

h1a8
Originally posted by Nihilist
h1a8 is so full of crap, se says Odin not one shotting Thanos is pis yet him one shotting heralds isnt the norm

I didn't say that Odin not one shotting Thanos is PIS. I said him not beating him with ease is PIS. Also I said that before I knew of certain feats of some (like Surfer and Thor).

Nihilist
I didn't say that Odin not one shotting Thanos is PIS. I said him not beating him with ease is PIS. Also I said that before I knew of certain feats of some (like Surfer and Thor). So basically you talk shit and have massive double standards

Sr J-Bieb
Odin pretty much one shotted the Serpent... before he fused with his brothers...

So uh... if he can take out Serpent easily, then him knocking out Surfer and Drax in one shot is def pis.

h1a8
Originally posted by Nihilist
So basically you talk shit and have massive double standards

It's not double standards. I don't view Thanos as that much more powerful than a high end high herald level being. Thanos strength is in his versatility and smarts. He has a great power set coupled with a brilliant mind. This makes him highly formidable. Sure he has great power output and great durability. But definitely not a lot more than the top high heralds when they are at their best.

Sr J-Bieb
It's not double standards. I don't view Thanos as that much more powerful than a high end high herald level being. Thanos strength is in his versatility and smarts. He has a great power set coupled with a brilliant mind. This makes him highly formidable. Sure he has great power output and great durability. But definitely not a lot more than the top high heralds when they are at their best. "At their best"

The funny thing about this, is his average is better than their bests.

h1a8
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Odin pretty much one shotted the Serpent... before he fused with his brothers...

So uh... if he can take out Serpent easily, then him knocking out Surfer and Drax in one shot is def pis.

He one shot the Serpent in "fear itself"?
If Yes then if we ONLY go by that then Odin can indeed one shot most (if not all) high heralds. Also we must ignore the high herald level feats of withstanding skyfather level attacks and above.

Sr J-Bieb
He one shot the Serpent in "fear itself"?
If Yes then if we ONLY go by that then Odin can indeed one shot most (if not all) high heralds. In the prequel. It was when Serpent had the whole world in fear, and it was the last thing he saw before Fear Itself happened. Under the same writer.

We don't only go by one feat though, that's the problem you have. Even though you ignore based on what you want...

If Odin can take out Serpent so easily, Drax, Surfer, Annihilus, Thor, Ulik, etc. Then HE CAN one shot heralds. It's not rocket appliances.

h1a8
"At their best"

The funny thing about this, is his average is better than their bests.

I disagree. I don't think Thanos at his best can no sell a black hole, exert many planet's worth of force, etc.

IMO, the destructive power of a black hole >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>almost anything in the universe

Sr J-Bieb
I disagree. I don't think Thanos at his best can no sell a black hole, exert many planet's worth of force, etc.

IMO, the destructive power of a black hole >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>almost anything in the universe Thanos got trapped in a 2 light year black hole, and only needed to be wiped down. Thanos, who can't fly like a Surfer or Superman to fight the effects (theoretically).

That's funny because a black hole would be destroyed if Galactus entered it. Galactus blasted the shit out of Thanos. Thanos wasn't KO'ed.
Galactus > Black hole.

h1a8
In the prequel. It was when Serpent had the whole world in fear, and it was the last thing he saw before Fear Itself happened. Under the same writer.

We don't only go by one feat though, that's the problem you have. Even though you ignore based on what you want...

If Odin can take out Serpent so easily, Drax, Surfer, Annihilus, Thor, Ulik, etc. Then HE CAN one shot heralds. It's not rocket appliances.

Exactly!
I'm actually appealing to those who use averages here. Otherwise, if we use the heralds best feats then Odin can't one shot them despite him beating Serpent.

Based on averages Odin isn't one shotting any high herald level being. But that doesn't mean he's not going to stomp them.
He's not one shotting Thor, Surfer, Gladiator, Superman (if you take away magical weakness), etc.

Sr J-Bieb
Exactly!
I'm actually appealing to those who use averages here. Otherwise, if we use the heralds best feats then Odin can't one shot them despite him beating Serpent.

Based on averages Odin isn't one shotting any high herald level being. But that doesn't mean he's not going to stomp them.
He's not one shotting Thor, Surfer, Gladiator, Superman (if you take away magical weakness), etc. Sir, you are too stupid to use your computer.

Please return it to your nearest garbage dump.

h1a8
Thanos got trapped in a 2 light year black hole, and only needed to be wiped down. Thanos, who can't fly like a Surfer or Superman to fight the effects (theoretically).

That's funny because a black hole would be destroyed if Galactus entered it. Galactus blasted the shit out of Thanos. Thanos wasn't KO'ed.
Galactus > Black hole.

But Thanos was hurt from it.
Fighting the effects by trying to fly away (don't know if Surfer did that though since he was straight fighting in one) may lessen the force or it may not. I'm thinking it would strengthen the spaghetti process since different parts of your body are being pulled with different forces. So flying would still have one part of your body moving at a different speed than another (since one part is pulled harder than the other). I have to think about that.

How do you know a black hole would be destroyed if Galactus entered it? Has he done this? I'm curious here.

Didn't Thanos have his top shields up when Galactus blasted him? I'm sure that Thanos got some of the blast though after his shields buckled but we don't know how much before Thanos pleaded.

Sir, you are too stupid to use your computer.

Please return it to your nearest garbage dump.

I apologize if I did something wrong. What was it?

Silent Master
High end feats for Surfer = taking a couple skyfather level attacks
High end feats for Odin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> force needed to ko a herald.

Sr J-Bieb
But Thanos was hurt from it.
Fighting the effects by trying to fly away (don't know if Surfer did that though since he was straight fighting in one) may lessen the force or it may not. I'm thinking it would strengthen the spaghetti process since different parts of your body are being pulled with different forces. So flying would still have one part of your body moving at a different speed than another (since one part is pulled harder than the other). I have to think about that.

How do you know a black hole would be destroyed if Galactus entered it? Has he done this? I'm curious here.

Didn't Thanos have his top shields up when Galactus blasted him? I'm sure that Thanos got some of the blast though after his shields buckled but we don't know how much before Thanos pleaded.

I apologize if I did something wrong. What was it? Yes he was. But the black hole also closed on him without warning.
When this is the average feat of Thanos, you know you're treading down the wrong path.

Why would speed reinforce it when in comics speed is the only thing that can really fight against the pull?

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Energy%20manipulation/misc/DazzlerV1010-16.jpg

His shields got blasted through. Why do we narrow down exposure only in the case of Thanos? We're supposed to believe as soon as Galactus' blast touched Thanos that Thanos gave up? It actually only hit Thanos for a second... yup.

You don't know what you're talking about, and you can't make sense. It's utterly ridiculous to rule out every feat of Odin one shotted someone because they did something different elsewhere. Odin's one shotted heralds like almost every time, that's not even factoring the "and over". Most of the feats in comics are ruled out following this logic, and it's god damned stupid.

h1a8
High end feats for Surfer = taking a couple skyfather level attacks
High end feats for Odin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> force needed to ko a herald. You mean

High end feats for Odin>>>>>>>>>>>force needed to ko a herald ignoring their feats of tanking skyfather level attacks.

If a herald level being can tank a skyfather level attack yet Odin can one shot them then that means Odin>>>>>>>>>Skyfather level (contradiction).

Silent Master
You mean

High end feats for Odin>>>>>>>>>>>force needed to ko a herald ignoring their feats of tanking skyfather level attacks.

If a herald level being can tank a skyfather level attack yet Odin can one shot them then that means Odin>>>>>>>>>Skyfather level (contradiction).

No, it doesn't ignore Surfer's high end feats, it just doesn't assume that those attacks he "tanked' represented a high-end power showing for the skyfathers in question. especially since skyfathers in general and Odin in particular have feats that are >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ko'ing a herald.

JayDaDon
You mean

Dude that's one feat for surfer. One very high end feat that just may be the best in his career, against Odin's entire history of feats?

Silent Master
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Dude that's one feat for surfer. One very high end feat that just may be the best in his career, against Odin's entire history of feats?

He doesn't understand that fights have more than one side, he just assumes that being a high-end feat for one side means that it's also a high-end feat for the other.

h1a8
Yes he was. But the black hole also closed on him without warning.
When this is the average feat of Thanos, you know you're treading down the wrong path.

Why would speed reinforce it when in comics speed is the only thing that can really fight against the pull?

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Energy%20manipulation/misc/DazzlerV1010-16.jpg

His shields got blasted through. Why do we narrow down exposure only in the case of Thanos? We're supposed to believe as soon as Galactus' blast touched Thanos that Thanos gave up? It actually only hit Thanos for a second... yup.

You don't know what you're talking about, and you can't make sense. It's utterly ridiculous to rule out every feat of Odin one shotted someone because they did something different elsewhere. Odin's one shotted heralds like almost every time, that's not even factoring the "and over". Most of the feats in comics are ruled out following this logic, and it's god damned stupid.

I know of only 1 instance of Odin one shotting a high herald and that's Surfer.
I swear to you it seemed that Thanos barely got the blast before he submitted. I give props where props is due.
So Galactus is powerful as hell I see.

Trust me I have a valid argument. Comics have both low and high showings that contradict each other. Clearly many star heralds (with their own comic) has feats withstanding levels of power above them. I think any star herald (star of the story) that is fighting with high level will and determination will not be one shotted by a skyfather level being. Sure they will be outmatched and probably succumb but not a one shot.

I tell you what. I'm a fair person. At least I try to be. If you can name or show me several times (3 or 4 at least) where Odin has ONE shot a HIGH herald level being then I'll concede to the notion that he can do so under normal circumstances.

Silent Master
Odin has multiple damage dealing feats that are >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> force needed to ko a herald.

But, I'm a fair person......if you can show me 3 or 4 examples of Surfer tanking damage equal to Odin's best feats, I'll change my opinion.

Sr J-Bieb
I know of only 1 instance of Odin one shotting a high herald and that's Surfer.
I swear to you it seemed that Thanos barely got the blast before he submitted. I give props where props is due.
So Galactus is powerful as hell I see.

Trust me I have a valid argument. Comics have both low and high showings that contradict each other. Clearly many star heralds (with their own comic) has feats withstanding levels of power above them. I think any star herald (star of the story) that is fighting with high level will and determination will not be one shotted by a skyfather level being. Sure they will be outmatched and probably succumb but not a one shot.

I tell you what. I'm a fair person. At least I try to be. If you can name or show me several times (3 or 4 at least) where Odin has ONE shot a HIGH herald level being then I'll concede to the notion that he can do so under normal circumstances. I just told you a bunch of times.

lol, no you don't. You never give Thanos props.

More powerful than a black hole. And Thanos withstood that attack where similar ones have one shotted Surfer (many times).

No you don't. Your argument is that it doesn't matter if Odin one shots them, it doesn't count because they have better feats.

No you aren't.
Well, let's test this out.
One shots Thor:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Thor/Thor_291_17.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Thor/Thor_291_18.jpg

Casually one shots Drax:
http://imageshack.us/f/385/warlockandtheinfinitywatch25bl.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/385/warlockandtheinfinitywatch25bl1.jpg/

One shots Hela, then brings her back to life:
http://imageshack.us/f/225/thor190085mi.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/225/thor190091cg.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/f/225/thor19012134uw.jpg/

Depowers Loki with a blast:
http://imageshack.us/f/369/thor148016jm.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/369/thor148026ws.jpg/

Takes out the ****ing Serpent in one attack while he wasn't merged with his two brothers:
http://i45.tinypic.com/25s3636.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/200urrn.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/2w74neu.jpg

Takes out Surtur with a sword attack:
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/Thor_7_DCP_022.jpg

There's also him one shotting Surfer of course, punching out Ulik while weakened, stabbing Surtur through the throat, and throwing Annihilus forcibly out of Asgard.

Now, you're going to ***** about things and say "lol Thor effected him", but even so, we have Odin taking out Surfer, Thor, Hela, and the Serpent with one attack. I'd say Loki, Drax and Surtur too, but I don't want to deal with your "well it doesn't count because"

There's your 3 or 4 undeniable feats. And there's a handful of other goodies where high level people were taken out easily (that I know you're going to make up bullshit about).

Reacting2
I just told you a bunch of times.

More powerful than a black hole. And Thanos withstood that attack where similar ones have one shotted Surfer (many times).

No you don't. Your argument is that it doesn't matter if Odin one shots them, it doesn't count because they have better feats.

No you aren't.
One shots Thor:

Casually one shots Drax:

Takes out the ****ing Serpent in one attack while he wasn't merged with his two brothers:

There's also him one shotting Surfer of course, punching out Ulik while weakened, stabbing Surtur through the throat, and throwing Annihilus forcibly out of Asgard.

Now, you're going to ***** about things and say "lol Thor effected him", but even so, we have Odin taking out Surfer, Thor, Hela, and the Serpent with one attack.

There's your 3 or 4 undeniable feats. And there's a handful of other goodies where high level people were taken out easily (that I know you're going to make up bullshit about). this

Colossus-Big C
i think odin is seriously over rated. these guys can probably give average galactus trouble

Silent Master
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
i think odin is seriously over rated. these guys can probably give average galactus trouble

I think you need to read more comics.

Colossus-Big C
I read many comics.

Sr J-Bieb
Bwahahaha

Badabing
I read many comics. Remove the sig and avi or it will be a ban for you.

Silent Master
Then you know that Odin isn't over-rated, as he has the feats needed to justify the wins he's given.

Colossus-Big C
ok dont ban me. I will. i cant do it on my ipone now

Sr J-Bieb
ok dont ban me. I will. i cant do it on my ipone now Then stop posting and change it when you get back on your comp.

Also, you can delete it from your iPhone... so there's that.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Reacting2
this Remove the sig or face eternal damnation.

Badabing
ok dont ban me. I will. i cant do it on my ipone now laughing out loud

I wasn't serious. stick out tongueOriginally posted by quanchi112
Remove the sig or face eternal damnation. Quan, you have your own fanboy. vin

Seriously, stop stealing sigs or a mod will temp ban you and remove the sig for you.

Horrificus
Then stop posting and change it when you get back on your comp.

Also, you can delete it from your iPhone... so there's that. He's lying! I'm looking right at him, and from the window, I can see him laughing in front of his computer!

He's weird.

h1a8
I just told you a bunch of times.

No you aren't.
One shots Thor:

Casually one shots Drax:

Takes out Surtur with a sword attack:
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/Thor_7_DCP_022.jpg

Now, you're going to ***** about things and say "lol Thor effected him", but even so, we have Odin taking out Surfer, Thor, Hela, and the Serpent with one attack. I'd say Loki, Drax and Surtur too, but I don't want to deal with your "well it doesn't count because"

There's your 3 or 4 undeniable feats. And there's a handful of other goodies where high level people were taken out easily (that I know you're going to make up bullshit about).
Drax ok although I don't value his durability that much
Surfer ok
Surtur was with sword so it doesn't count
Serpent was with sword so it doesn't count (also I don't know if Serpent was ok afterwards)
Hela maybe since he used his scepter though
Ulik is not a high herald so doesn't count
Thor is iffy since his durability sucked at times in classic days. I don't think he was even bulletproof in those days. But other times he displayed high herald durability though. A more modern Thor would be a better feat though.

So with the evidence you brought forth I'm rather iffy about it now. Personally I don't feel some of the herald guys you named has the durability of these GLs (especially with there added shielding).

I'll say this. Odin can definitely one shot heralds but not the most durable of heralds or heralds with shielding already up.

Silent Master
Odin wins.

kevdude
Team takes it lol.

Sr J-Bieb
Drax ok although I don't value his durability that much
Surfer ok
Surtur was with sword so it doesn't count
Serpent was with sword so it doesn't count (also I don't know if Serpent was ok afterwards)
Hela maybe since he used his scepter though
Ulik is not a high herald so doesn't count
Thor is iffy since his durability sucked at times in classic days. I don't think he was even bulletproof in those days. But other times he displayed high herald durability though. A more modern Thor would be a better feat though.

So with the evidence you brought forth I'm rather iffy about it now. Personally I don't feel some of the herald guys you named has the durability of these GLs (especially with there added shielding).

I'll say this. Odin can definitely one shot heralds but not the most durable of heralds or heralds with shielding already up. Oh you with your laughable trash.

Even with your absolute nitpicking... you still have three examples. You said 3-4. Use your head.

Drax was flown through stars and planets, and has been shown pretty durable. So there's that.

All you need is a sword to one shot Surtur. Do you listen to yourself? Do you think Deadpool would one shot Surtur or something? I knew you were going to use that as proof of... something. ****ing knew it. Odin jammed his sword through Surtur because it's Odin. Not because of the sword (although I have no doubt it wasn't a normal sword). The funny thing is, that had he jammed his equally stabby Gungir or something through there, you'd have negative a point, since he can summon that at any time.

He battered Serpent with the sword, he didn't jam him. You don't force someone back thousands of feet if you're using a sword like it's supposed to. Therefore your point fails.
And no he wasn't OK. That's the last thing he did before Fear Itself. He was beaten and sealed away like nothing.

You mean the scepter that shoots Odin's power from it? lol

Ulik was when Odin was near death. And he one shotted a usually very durable opponent like nothing.

A more modern Thor would be a better feat? Some of Thor's best feats come from back then, and he wasn't getting one shotted every other issue like he is now.

There's also this where you God damned claimed he wasn't one shotting Thor like his durability was awesome.

He's not one shotting Thor, Surfer, Gladiator, Superman (if you take away magical weakness), etc.

He's one shotted 2 out of the 4. You have no point doofus.

Odin can't one shot the most durable of heralds but he's done so to Surfer, Thor, Surtur, Hela, and Serpent out with one attack?

I also question your knowledge of GL's. Show some feats H1.

Side note: You ignored him depowering Loki.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.