PC Superman vs Marvel All Star Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
PC Superman, portrayed at his highest levels, non-holding back, with CIS off

vs

Marvel team, with CIS off:

Thor
Current Hulk
Silver Surfer
Captain America
Spiderman
Wolverine
Black Bolt
Professor X
Iron Man with Hulkbuster Armor
Cyclops
Namor
Reed Richards (No Prep)
The Thing
Human Torch
Sue Richards
Gladiator

No BFR. Fight is in a closed arena the size of a city. There is plenty of room to fly, and the arena is bathed in yellow sunlight, from an indestructible source.

(NOTE: Some members are on the Marvel team just so it can be properly called the "All Star Team". )

Inhuman
Even if he had ridiculous feats, PC Supes was highly vulnerable to his weaknesses.

Cogito
He punches them all through time, or some other nonsense.

SquallX
95% of those guys are useless in this fight, and yes that also includes Reeds without his prep.

trollfacejpg
He's gonna destroy almost all of them right off the bat.

Thor ,Hulk, Surfer, IronMan, Gladiator Will be left alive
Wolverine Maybe. Professor X might be able to put up a barrier to protect the team.

In the end i see team winning, with only Surfer and gladiator left alive. Maybe.

PillarofOsiris
With CIS off, speed kills.

Zack Fair
Depends on how you want to portray Supes. If you are going to use the ridiculous lows or insane high feats.

If we go by the lows the team abuse all of his weaknesses and pawn him.

If we use the high end Superman obliterates the team.

Harbinger
Given that Thor has the trump card (magic), I can't see someone like Kallark surviving before him.

Still, I'm not sure if the team can win. Most of them are getting blitzed and KOed/killed right off the bat, with the exception of Thor/Glads/Norrin/Hulk. However, SAS's magic weakness was so extreme that Solomon Grundy two shot him primarily due to the residual magic energy that radiated from his body. Thor + Mjolnir--IE active magic--would definitely do damage to Clark.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Depends on how you want to portray Supes. If you are going to use the ridiculous lows or insane high feats.

If we go by the lows the team abuse all of his weaknesses and pawn him.

If we use the high end Superman obliterates the team.

Well, the OP said PC Superman portrayed at his highest levels.

Zack Fair
Then its a massacre.

abhilegend
Superman stomps.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Inhuman
Even if he had ridiculous feats, PC Supes was highly vulnerable to his weaknesses. Agreed. Magic spells the end for Superman. Team, easily.

Cogito
Originally posted by quanchi112
Agreed. Magic spells the end for Superman. Team, easily.

...only Thor can use magic on that team. He's nothing compared to PC Superman.

Thor gets thrown through time
or punched into pre-historic times
or maybe Superman just smashes a dozen planets into him

All at massively FTL speeds capable of destroying the multiverse if left unchecked.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Cogito

All at massively FTL speeds capable of destroying the multiverse if left unchecked. Magic isn't nothing to Superman nor does he go for the kill right out of the gate. Team, hard.

Cogito
nor does he go for the kill right out of the gate.
Originally posted by keiththegreat
PC Superman, portrayed at his highest levels, non-holding back, with CIS off
facepalm2

quanchi112
facepalm2 Even not holding back there's an entire team with Cap at the helm along with magic to destroy him. Team, hard.

pym-ftw
Pc supes should not be used seriously

Either he stomps hard or is shattered on thors magical self

Bentley
Even not holding back there's an entire team with Cap at the helm along with magic to destroy him. Team, hard.

Eh? CIS off Supes is just too fast for them to exist. Do you understand what CIS off means?

Galan007
A casual sneeze from Supes destroyed a solar system. That alone would kill all/most of the opposition.

whacknasty

All at massively FTL speeds capable of destroying the multiverse if left unchecked.

Lol, what was that...around 13 planets he is pulling around? Absurdly awesome...

I suppose the only hope for the team is for Thor to let loose with his super exotic magic stuff, and hope that Supes hasn't blitzed his way to him before he can unleash it. : /

KuRuPT Thanosi
Why do people always think Reed needs A LOT of prep to win... He has plenty of feats that support his on the fly thinking... That said, at normal levels.. PC supes wins... Obviously High End Feat Supes crushes... Low feat Supes losses majority.

DickBlazer
Supes probably with alarming ease

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
Eh? CIS off Supes is just too fast for them to exist. Do you understand what CIS off means? I don't think you know what it means. Irony abounds.

Black bolt z
PC Superman stomps.

Cogito
I don't think you know what it means. Irony abounds.

So, what does "portrayed at his highest levels, non-holding back, with CIS off" mean to you?

quanchi112
So, what does "portrayed at his highest levels, non-holding back, with CIS off" mean to you? He still fights in character you can't powerset him.

Cogito
He still fights in character

So, what you're saying is that he's got CIS on and he's holding back.

Right.

no expression

quanchi112
So, what you're saying is that he's got CIS on and he's holding back.

Right.

no expression He isn't fighting at max speed and doesn't kill everyone in a nanonsecond is my point. smile Just quit the thread like you always do.

Cogito
He isn't fighting at max speed and doesn't kill everyone in a nanonsecond is my point. smile Just quit the thread like you always do.

So, you're saying he's holding back.

quanchi112
So, you're saying he's holding back. I am saying he isn't doing what you want him to do. He can fight without holding back and not use max speed in the first instant. This isn't cbr. Are you new ?

Cogito
I am saying he isn't doing what you want him to do. He can fight without holding back and not use max speed in the first instant. This isn't cbr. Are you new ?

CIS-off, non-holding back has a very simple meaning. Apparently it's beyond your comprehension.

quanchi112
CIS-off, non-holding back has a very simple meaning. Apparently it's beyond your comprehension. He still fights in character. You don't know what that means; apparently.

Cogito
He still fights in character. You don't know what that means; apparently.

He's not in character. That's the goddamn point. If he was in character he'd be holding back, and he'd be stupid. facepalm2

quanchi112
He's not in character. That's the goddamn point. If he was in character he'd be holding back, and he'd be stupid. facepalm2 Superman still acts in character but goes all out. That doesn't mean this turns into a cbr type debate.

Cogito
Superman still acts in character but goes all out. That doesn't mean this turns into a cbr type debate.

Per the OP, he's not in character.

There's nothing left to say on that front.

Black bolt z
Quan there's nothing to argue.

"PC Superman, portrayed at his highest levels, non-holding back, with CIS off"

Its right there in black and white. He fights not in character, cause CIS is off, and he is not holding back. So yes, he decimates the team.

quanchi112
Per the OP, he's not in character.

There's nothing left to say on that front. Superman can still go out in character. You honestly have no idea what you're talking about.Originally posted by Black bolt z
Quan there's nothing to argue.

"PC Superman, portrayed at his highest levels, non-holding back, with CIS off"

Its right there in black and white. He fights not in character, cause CIS is off, and he is not holding back. So yes, he decimates the team. weakness to magic. This isn't cbr, fairweather comic book fan.

Black bolt z
When did I say he didn't have weakness to magic? He still has it. But he fights out of character. Meaning he could sneeze and kill half the team.

Zack Fair
Its just too much. If we were going by an average of PC Superman I can see a case being made for the team to score a win, but going all out backed up by those ridiculous high end feats? Come on, man.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
When did I say he didn't have weakness to magic? He still has it. But he fights out of character. Meaning he could sneeze and kill half the team. Thor sucks out his soul. If you want to play the cbr type debate based off of rare feats.

Black bolt z
Thor sucks out his soul. If you want to play the cbr type debate based off of rare feats. The OP of this thread says that those are the feats we are using. You're attempting to debate something that, in this circumstance, isn't even debatable.

quanchi112
The OP of this thread says that those are the feats we are using. You're attempting to debate something that, in this circumstance, isn't even debatable. I am saying he gets his highest feats but he still has the magical weakness so he still loses. Pc Superman is very weak to magic. He loses.

Cogito
You honestly have no idea what you're talking about.

Your attempts to e-bully won't work on me. Your entire argument rests on the idea that Thor can beat PC Superman using only high end feats with no CIS and without holding back. That's a laughable point of view.

quanchi112
Your attempts to e-bully won't work on me. Your entire argument rests on the idea that Thor can beat PC Superman using only high end feats with no CIS and without holding back. That's a laughable point of view. Magic is a huge liability and Thor's magic/power can hurt Galactus. There's also an entire team as well.

Black bolt z
I am saying he gets his highest feats but he still has the magical weakness so he still loses. Pc Superman is very weak to magic. He loses. First of all, based on forum rules, other get general knowledge of the opposing character. Superman's weakness to magic is not general knowledge in DC. Thor would not know to immedietly suck his soul or use magic. The CIS rules do not apply to thor, so the first thing he'd try is bashing supes face in.

Now, based on he fact that we are using high end PC supes feats only, he could probably one-shot thor and most people on this team. He'd take any of them out before they had a chance to figure out his weaknesses which, once again, aren't common knowledge.

quanchi112
First of all, based on forum rules, other get general knowledge of the opposing character. Superman's weakness to magic is not general knowledge in DC. Thor would not know to immedietly suck his soul or use magic. The CIS rules do not apply to thor, so the first thing he'd try is bashing supes face in.

Now, based on he fact that we are using high end PC supes feats only, he could probably one-shot thor and most people on this team. He'd take any of them out before they had a chance to figure out his weaknesses which, once again, aren't common knowledge. Marvel team, with CIS off:

Thor

Thor's power is magically based. Thor's high end feats or even hid mid ranged ones would beat pc Superman imo due to his weakness.

Team wins.

Black bolt z
But even with CIS off, Thor wouldn't automatically know about supes weaknesses to magic which would be enough time for supes to kill them all.

quanchi112
But even with CIS off, Thor wouldn't automatically know about supes weaknesses to magic which would be enough time for supes to kill them all. He doesn't have to know about his weakness he just takes his soul. You clearly want to ignore cis off for team. You clearly aren't being fair. Team wins.

PillarofOsiris
PC Superman could one-shot Thor without even touching him. Nevermind Thor's head is knocked off before he can even move, based on the stips from the OP.

Black bolt z
He doesn't have to know about his weakness he just takes his soul. You clearly want to ignore cis off for team. You clearly aren't being fair. Team wins. And you clearly are not acknowledging the high end feats of PC Superman.

quanchi112
And you clearly are not acknowledging the high end feats of PC Superman. I am I just also acknowledge the soul suck will kill him. Team wins. You tried pretending cis off was only for Superman. I caught you. Not on my watch.

Black bolt z
I am I just also acknowledge the soul suck will kill him. Team wins. You tried pretending cis off was only for Superman. I caught you. Not on my watch. If I remember correctly (and I searched the thor respect threads and couldn't find it) didn't Thor's soul suck take a substantial amount of time? It wasn't something he did instantaneously. That would be more than enough time for supes to kill him.

quanchi112
If I remember correctly (and I searched the thor respect threads and couldn't find it) didn't Thor's soul suck take a substantial amount of time? It wasn't something he did instantaneously. That would be more than enough time for supes to kill him. The team is busy fighting him while he sucks his soul.

Black bolt z
The team is busy fighting him while he sucks his soul. Considering he can kill most of this team with one punch, thor doesn't have time to do so. And he's given general knowledge of everyone. He could see thor as the biggest threat and go after him first.

Cogito
Considering he can kill most of this team with one punch, thor doesn't have time to do so.

His breath has blown out suns. His HV has reignited them. Either one will kill pretty much everyone on the team, he can win this with both hands tied behind his back.

quanchi112
Considering he can kill most of this team with one punch, thor doesn't have time to do so. And he's given general knowledge of everyone. He could see thor as the biggest threat and go after him first. The team protects him. Thor soul sucks him. Cap is a proven leader.

Black bolt z
The team protects him. Thor soul sucks him. Cap is a proven leader. You're ignoring that fact that superman can still kill everyone, including thor, before thor has a chance to do the soul suck. You also seem to believe that for some reason, supes will go for thor last.

pym-ftw
^sorry quan, I agree with you on a lot of debates but your coming off really trollish and dumb
No offence I'm not trying to be a prick

This thread is just a spite and bait thread
Your saying to only use pis related feats and ignore only the low feats for supes.
That is the definition of a bait thread and should be closed

With cis off BTW Thor can win a few
With a real debate Thor stomps on the basis of being a magical being

abhilegend
Lots of uninformed bullshit here though not in case of quan.
Originally posted by abhilegend
Dismisses the magical bolt of zeus as mosquito-bite laughing out loud

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Pre-crisis/th_Action_351_17.jpg Originally posted by abhilegend
Takes hercules' magical bolts with no problem

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Pre-crisis/th_Superman239-23.jpg Originally posted by abhilegend
My bad embarrasment

Here are some new scans

Against a magical storm god, takes his lightning twice and then seals him in another dimension using vibrations

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Pre-crisis/th_10.jpg http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Pre-crisis/th_16-1.jpg http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Pre-crisis/th_17.jpg

This storm god was able to dimension travel yet superman was confident that he wouldn't be able to break free

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Pre-crisis/th_02.jpg Originally posted by abhilegend
Absorbs magic

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Pre-crisis/WORLDSFINEST21020.jpg Originally posted by abhilegend
Uses zatanna's magic

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Pre-crisis/Superman_377_22.jpg http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Pre-crisis/Superman_377_23.jpg http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Pre-crisis/Superman_377_24.jpg
Superman uses zatanna's magic to protect himself. After that its a massacre.

quanchi112
You're ignoring that fact that superman can still kill everyone, including thor, before thor has a chance to do the soul suck. You also seem to believe that for some reason, supes will go for thor last. That isn't how Superman fights in character. He can still go all out but that doesn't justify you acting like he flies at top speed soon as the bell rings. Team wins.Originally posted by pym-ftw
^sorry quan, I agree with you on a lot of debates but your coming off really trollish and dumb
No offence I'm not trying to be a prick

This thread is just a spite and bait thread
Your saying to only use pis related feats and ignore only the low feats for supes.
That is the definition of a bait thread and should be closed

With cis off BTW Thor can win a few
With a real debate Thor stomps on the basis of being a magical being With cis off and Thor's abilities I think the team wins. If you disagree then you disagree.

Black bolt z
That isn't how Superman fights in character. He can still go all out but that doesn't justify you acting like he flies at top speed soon as the bell rings. Team wins. With cis off and Thor's abilities I think the team wins. If you disagree then you disagree. Yes. It does mean he goes at top speed as soon as the bell rings. That is exactly what the OP means.

quanchi112
Yes. It does mean he goes at top speed as soon as the bell rings. That is exactly what the OP means. I disagree. Superman isn't holding back but he didn't define what Superman's actions were going to be in this thread.

Black bolt z
I disagree. Superman isn't holding back but he didn't define what Superman's actions were going to be in this thread. How more specific can "non-holding back, with CIS off" mean? He does not have character induced stupidity, meaning he will use all his powers to their best a fullest extent and non-holding back, meaning he will kill them.

Its not a difficult concept Mr. Quanchi.

quanchi112
How more specific can "non-holding back, with CIS off" mean? He does not have character induced stupidity, meaning he will use all his powers to their best a fullest extent and non-holding back, meaning he will kill them.

Its not a difficult concept Mr. Quanchi. He won't kill them in time. Thor takes his soul. Not that difficult to see cis off with an experienced team leader in Cap sonning him.

Black bolt z
Didn't it take him like...3 hours or something to steal a soul? Superman probably won't need 3 seconds...

biensalsa
Seriously?

Fight starts Thor throws Mjolnir at Superman's face

Mjolnir hits Superman's nose, since is magic, Superman feels the hit, makes his nose itchy and he sneezes.

You know what happens when PC Superman sneezes?

Inhuman
Cosmic aware Norrin is also on the team...

biensalsa
So he should be aware not to pick up a fight with PC Superman stick out tongue

quanchi112
Didn't it take him like...3 hours or something to steal a soul? Superman probably won't need 3 seconds... No, if you aren't familiar then quit arguing against the marvel team. Take your leave, boy.

CosmicComet
It's not about flight speed.

It's about reflexes.

CIS-Off, everyone here will be in slow motion to him.

Black bolt z
No, if you aren't familiar then quit arguing against the marvel team. Take your leave, boy. Fine, i'm not doing your work for you. Show me the scans proving he can do the soul suck.

quanchi112
Fine, i'm not doing your work for you. Show me the scans proving he can do the soul suck. I don't have to. He has done so on panel your ignorance isn't an excuse.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.