Hi im new here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gtspacekid
Im new and i like lotr and rpgs. alien I also like alien movies and i like playing haloe(although im not so good i still like it)

GordonSkywalker
Welcome, make yourself at home!

Asami
Hello I like Legolas Greenleaf

pylgrym
I am new here. Just read here that Fay Wray, original star of original "KONG" has given her blessing to the remake.
As Carl Denham would exclaim:"SWELL!!"

Dexx
hello ..both you new guyz.

Gtspacekid
Hi Dexx wow 8 dots kool....

Captain REX
Hello to all newcomers! smile

Hey Gtspacekid. From the few posts that you've made, you look to be a promising member.

If you wanna join the Star Wars and/or LOTR RPG, they are near the bottom of the home page, just incase you wanted to know. smile

831_8
Hi, I like weird stuff that practually no one watches.

Mujaffa
hi and welcome

Member.
welcome.

Augeybana
Wassup.Hope to be talking to yeah, everyone here cool see yeah around.

mechmoggy
Welcome GT, head over to our roleplay section if you like RPG's. big grin

Member.
hm, u dont think we scared him away? it def wasnt me cuz all i said was "welcome"stick out tongue

Julie
greetings.......

Member.
...to helldevil

Dexx
*best anakin voice* yippie!
he liked my dotzies..yay!
*marvells*

Fitch
hey there mr. newbie!
welcome

Gtspacekid
Um i stoped coming to the forums for a while and no u didnt give death to me and i like rpg i like lotr and i like ur dots lol and my bday was on may 25 big grin Happy Dance

Im gona join the lotr rpg lotr is kool esept the first movie it was cofuzing @_@

yerssot
enjoy the game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.