Terminator 5 and Terminator 6?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gracifi
Is there any certain thing for the following sequel of Terminator 5 and Terminator 6?
What do you expect for them?

roughrider
I suggest this is what the Terminator forum is for.

There should be no further sequels - just a complete reboot.

Gracifi
Originally posted by roughrider
I suggest this is what the Terminator forum is for.

There should be no further sequels - just a complete reboot.

Thanks. But I wish the sequels

Esau Cairn
Any sequels won't have Cameron attached to it.

He's been quoted as saying, "He'll happily retire from directing once he completes Avatar 2 & 3."

steverules_2
They should've ended it with 2, I reckon thats what Cameron wanted to do. They had an alternate ending where Sarah was old and had grand children which woulda been a perfect ending but I guess they probably wanted to make more money with the franchise so they had the ending that we see now.

Kazenji
Originally posted by steverules_2
They should've ended it with 2, I reckon thats what Cameron wanted to do hey had an alternate ending where Sarah was old and had grand children which woulda been a perfect ending but I guess they probably wanted to make more money with the franchise so they had the ending that we see now.

Well Cameron wanted to do the third movie, But the studio didn't agree on the budget that he wanted for it...so he pretty much just said screw it.

steverules_2
Really? Damn I woulda loved to have seen him carry it on, they still coulda ended it on 2, I guess you could say that for film 1 as well

Kazenji
They should know by now if Cameron wants a certain budget for a movie let him have it.

steverules_2
Aliens, terminator 2, titanic...need I say more, I didn't add terminator in there cause although it was awesome it was still low budget

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.