Thanos vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
DS at best and peak vs Thanos without HOTU and I.G at his best , who takes this how and why?

Sr J-Bieb
DS at his best...

Quanshow coming.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
DS at his best...

How

Uriel005
DS at his best was knocking on the sources door as SF DS. Did better than his father did too. Unless Thanos has some nifty tricks up his sleeve and the black racer (i.e. the death of the new gods a very particular form of death so no Death champion ace card in Thanos' favor, though conversely DS likely wouldn't be able to omega sanction Thanos due toi his universal importance feats noticeably punking lord marvell into letting death back into the universe and Death's backing might make this a moot point fight.) in his pocket he's not winning.

Nietzschean
so Thanos gets the Cosmic Cube?

PillarofOsiris
Again? Seriously, how many times has this been debated?

quanchi112
Thanos destroys him, easily.

Harbinger
The forum needed another Thanos/DS thread?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Harbinger
The forum needed another Thanos/DS thread? Ozz rehashes the same threads every two weeks.

Endless Mike
This means Thanos w/CC?

TheGodKiller
Darkseid wins this .

JakeTheBank
Doom.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Darkseid wins this . How ?

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Uriel005
DS at his best was knocking on the sources door as SF DS. Did better than his father did too. Unless Thanos has some nifty tricks up his sleeve and the black racer (i.e. the death of the new gods a very particular form of death so no Death champion ace card in Thanos' favor, though conversely DS likely wouldn't be able to omega sanction Thanos due toi his universal importance feats noticeably punking lord marvell into letting death back into the universe and Death's backing might make this a moot point fight.) in his pocket he's not winning.

So DS at his "own" peak and highest showing has him equipped with an external powerup that is far and beyond his actual capabilities while his opponent is barred from similar powerups?

Bouboumaster
Thanos stomp that overrated stone-faced simili-villain

Diesldude
I think we shouldn't use soulfire DS if we are to remove IG and HOTU from thanos. It should be DS with prep and and tech. GDS DS wins.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by quanchi112
How ?
By defeating Thanos .

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
By defeating Thanos . What showings support this theory of yours ?

-Pr-
Darkseid at his best? Really? lol.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by quanchi112
What showings support this theory of yours ?
Showings aren't necessary here . My word is enough .

guy222
who wins

i don't know laughing out loud

-K-M-
Yeah I concur you can't allow Soulfire formula while ban external powerups for Thanos. I assume this is their height of power in their base form?

SquallX
You guys do know that Darkseid at his highest height of power is either the GDS, or him as a giant that planets are close to nothing to him right?

Badabing
Originally posted by ozz81
DS at best and peak vs Thanos without HOTU and I.G at his best , who takes this how and why? You are very close to a warning for spamming the forum with duplicate threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.