Hulk (TV) vs Captain America (Movie)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Inhuman
Hulk (Lou Ferrigno) vs. Cap (Chris Evans)

Who wins ? Based on their portrayal on screen

SamZED
Cap hits him once, Hulk turns around and walks away with the sad music playing on the background.

KingD19
TV Hulk was still stopping Helicopters from flying off and hefting bulldozers.

h1a8
tv Hulk got killed by a bullet right and had red blood (not green)?

golem370
TV huld died falling from a helicopter

KingD19
Well it seems that Hulk and Cap can be killed by similar amounts of punishment, but Hulk is clearly stronger by a large margin.

Inhuman
Originally posted by KingD19
Well it seems that Hulk and Cap can be killed by similar amounts of punishment, but Hulk is clearly stronger by a large margin.

Don't think the margin is that large actually

cdtm
Cap wins.

Hulk needs to be angry. Who could be angry at Cap?

RE: Blaxican
Originally posted by SamZED
Cap hits him once, Hulk turns around and walks away with the sad music playing on the background. LOL

tkitna
TV Hulk threw people, bent some metal, and flipped a few cars over. Movie Cap can do all that and fight better.

Taking Cap.

pym-ftw
Cap has a huge speed advantage

Prep-Man
Hulk made Thor look like a joke. Thor has over a billion years of fighting, yet Hulk smashed him. Hulk owns.

KingD19
Originally posted by tkitna
TV Hulk threw people, bent some metal, and flipped a few cars over. Movie Cap can do all that and fight better.

Taking Cap.

No, TV Hulk threw some people, flipped over cars, flipped a forklift, kicked over a mobile home, kept a helicopter from taking off, flipped a tank(in the neighborhood between 30-50 tons I'm assuming), created Superman-esque winds with a roar, uprooted trees, stopped a speeding bus, broke a giant boulder in half, punched through a few feet of concrete, broke out of an industrial meat freezer, broke out of a reinforced bank vault, pushing against a car crusher, tipping over a crane, spinning a ferris wheel, etc...

Cap would fail miserably attempting most of this stuff, and more than likely injure himself or die in the process.

Like I said, Hulk is stronger, more durable, etc..

This is his fight to lose.

Digi
Originally posted by SamZED
Cap hits him once, Hulk turns around and walks away with the sad music playing on the background.

lol thumb up

whacknasty
No, TV Hulk threw some people, flipped over cars, flipped a forklift, kicked over a mobile home, kept a helicopter from taking off, flipped a tank(in the neighborhood between 30-50 tons I'm assuming), created Superman-esque winds with a roar, uprooted trees, stopped a speeding bus, broke a giant boulder in half, punched through a few feet of concrete, broke out of an industrial meat freezer, broke out of a reinforced bank vault, pushing against a car crusher, tipping over a crane, spinning a ferris wheel, etc...

Cap would fail miserably attempting most of this stuff, and more than likely injure himself or die in the process.

I agree, I was always impressed with tv Hulk's feats growing up.

What feats did Cap have in his solo movie? I've only seen his appearance in the Avengers one (I know, I'm very behind at the moment...lol)

MF DELPH
TV Hulk wins. Chris Evan's Cap doesn't have anything under his belt that would make him able to resoundingly beat Lou Ferigno for more than a hard fought 6-7/10, let alone Lou Ferigno as Hulk.

KingD19
Originally posted by whacknasty
I agree, I was always impressed with tv Hulk's feats growing up.

What feats did Cap have in his solo movie? I've only seen his appearance in the Avengers one (I know, I'm very behind at the moment...lol)

Strength Feats

Punched through the cockpit canopy of a Hyrda Mini-Sub

Knocked a guy like 20-40 feet over an APC with a backhand from his shield.

Ripped a taxi door off the hinges and used it as a shield.

More knocking people around.

And he punched a sandbag like 12+ feet while knocking the sand off out of it.

CosmicComet
Powerscaling; Red Skull dented his kite shield. Denting steel with punches.

KingD19
If Skull could do it, then Cap can too. Forgot about that.

Still, denting steel doesn't equal most of the stuff Hulk did.

cdtm

Yeah, TV Hulk had some crazy feats.

I liked when he was contained in some kind of energy shield, and simply ripped through a pretty solid looking floor.

Inhuman
Some feats...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac4pFHgu-AY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqxGmYg19mw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

tkitna

You know your tv Hulk better than I do. If he did all that then yes, I agree with you.

Inhuman
I was going to pit this hulk vs. Movie Thing or movie Iron man, thought they were too much for him. Cap seemed more his range , more or less erm

CosmicComet
Ferrigno Hulk vs Savage Dragon

JakeTheBank
Cap doesn't care about Hulk's alleged "strength".

carver9
Cap wins.

Odekahn
Cap murders him, lol. This Hulk can have all the strength he wants, but he's so freaking slow. He won't touch Cap.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by tkitna
You know your tv Hulk better than I do. If he did all that then yes, I agree with you.

the whole "falling from a helicopter and dying" thing kind of throws a monkey wrench in all that though.

TV hulk was a glass cannon.

Estacado
Originally posted by Inhuman
Some feats...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac4pFHgu-AY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqxGmYg19mw&feature=youtube_gdata_player
2nd is so lame I couldn't watch the whole thing..haermm

Prep-Man
Ahhh, childhood memories. smokin'

Inhuman
Originally posted by Estacado
2nd is so lame I couldn't watch the whole thing..haermm

smile thumb up

Diesldude
Hulk wins, I got the impression that strength wise, there wasn't anything the hulk couldn't do and was limited only by cheap special effects. Him dying from a helicopter fall was pure pis because they had to end the series.

h1a8
tv physics suck. TV Hulk was strong as hell but wasn't even bullet proof.
With that said, cap wins because he doesn't get hit and manages to hurt Hulk since he isn't bulletproof.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.