Asteroth vs Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/38780/987873-asteroth_large.jpg

vs

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-7S3gU9O80ho/TbeSCllmaYI/AAAAAAAAAk8/qW1DGeNu36o/s1600/thor2.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/3347/616912-eternals_annual__001_023_super.jpg

NO BFR

carver9
Didn't Bill solo her?

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by carver9
Didn't Bill solo her?

Wrong as usual. Bill and Stardust combined and BFR'ed her.

carver9
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Wrong as usual. Bill and Stardust combined and BFR'ed her.

We are talking about two different scenes. Stay out of grown people business.

PillarofOsiris
That was a different version of her from this picture. Nice try. She didn't have the same power level. Next time read the comic, and not the Marvel wiki entry.

carver9
That was a different version of her from this picture. Nice try. She didn't have the same power level. Next time read the comic, and not the Marvel wiki entry.

I go by latest appearances unless stated otherwise.

keiththegreat
I meant the version pictured, not the one Bill beat who was trying to get her powers back.

Stoic
Carv, Asterpth is, or was on a different level of power. The idea that Bill and Stardust were able to contain her was by sheer luck. She wins BTW.

PillarofOsiris
I agree she probably wins, though this is pretty much the only kind of fight Thor is any good at anymore (i.e. ridiculously high powered cosmic entities). So with Sersi, they might give her a fight.

Stoic
I agree she probably wins, though this is pretty much the only kind of fight Thor is any good at anymore (i.e. ridiculously high powered cosmic entities). So with Sersi, they might give her a fight.

You know that it was pure PIS that Asteroth didn't ignore Stardust, and Bill completely and begin her campaign by devouring Galactus. He wasn't outside of the menu in terms of devouring everything in the universe and beyond. It was stated why her greater form was locked away with those other hugely powerful cosmic beings.

PillarofOsiris
I did say she wins, didn't I? I was just saying, seeing Thor against the Chaos King, Glory, etc., his only high showings lately are against uber-powerful cosmic entities, whereas everyone else is basically one-shotting him.

Stoic
I did say she wins, didn't I? I was just saying, seeing Thor against the Chaos King, Glory, etc., his only high showings lately are against uber-powerful cosmic entities, whereas everyone else is basically one-shotting him.

Yes you did, and I was reinforcing your opinion. Asteroth was stopped by PIS. Marvel couldn't have such a high powered monster slowly feed on the multiverse. Nothing would be able to stop her short of LT if she got past SD, Bill, and Galactus. Galactus was her ticket to begin multiverse domination. I have a lot to say on the subject, because I always thought that her story would have made a great what if comic.

Endless Mike
Asteroth

guy222
yep

Flyattractor
eh...I would solo on her.....all nite baby.

guy222
did anyone catch that was the one above all who cured bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.