WBH vs Surtur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
No bfr Also stricly hand to hand fight nuetral place. Who wins?

zopzop
Surtur's going down!......................on Betty.......................after he kills the Hulk.

the Darkone
This sh** is stupid, WBH gets beat down than gets burn to ash!!

Endless Mike
Surtur easily

TheGodKiller
This WBH wank is getting old .

Nihilist
WBH wins.

His punch shockwaves DESTROYED PLANETS and Thunderclap would one shot Surtur with EASE.

Nothing but the truth here buddy

Harbinger
Originally posted by Nihilist
WBH wins.

His punch shockwaves DESTROYED PLANETS and Thunderclap would one shot Surtur with EASE.

Nothing but the truth here buddy +1.

JakeTheBank
Surtur eats him.

PillarofOsiris
WBH pwnz Surtur. He thunderclaps in the first second of the fight. Not only that, but he can survive the galaxy busting explosions Surtur is capable of producing because galaxies are nothing but fluff, and WBH is more durable than adamantium, which is why he can't be pierced by ANYTHING. His mere footsteps shatter countless dimensions, and all the skyfathers in marvel combined would be incapable of even HURTING him. WBH FTW.

Nihilist
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
WBH pwnz Surtur. He thunderclaps in the first second of the fight. Not only that, but he can survive the galaxy busting explosions Surtur is capable of producing because galaxies are nothing but fluff, and WBH is more durable than adamantium, which is why he can't be pierced by ANYTHING. His mere footsteps shatter countless dimensions, and all the skyfathers in marvel combined would be incapable of even HURTING him. WBH FTW. thumb up all that whilst HOLDING BACK

quanchi112
Surtur, easily.

h1a8
This fight is h2h. Didn't Thor fair well against Surtur?

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
This fight is h2h. Didn't Thor fair well against Surtur? Read comics.

Nihilist
Originally posted by quanchi112
Read comics. laughing out loud so true

Diesldude
Originally posted by quanchi112
Read comics. That was foul.. LOL

JakeTheBank
Thor can stagger Surtur with powerful Mjolnir strikes/throws. By that line of logic, Thor can do "well" against the likes of Odin, Zeus, Celestials, Galactus, etc.

DarkSaint85
WBH wins.

All he'd have to do is stay to the left of the screen, and spam Hulkdoukens.

What are Surtur's jumping feats?

Damborgson
^ silly he can only do that if he has the power gem.

DarkSaint85
If he gets angry enough, the Power Gem would only handicap him.

Read HOTM, noob.

Damborgson
http://www.eastsideboxing.com/forum/images/smilies/ummm.gif when will I learn?

Next time Thanos is looking for the infinity gems he should just kidnap Hulk.

biensalsa
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
If he gets angry enough, the Power Gem would only handicap him.

Read HOTM, noob.

Everything is very funny, but this is the winner so far

CosmicComet
good fight between two skyfathers

could go either way

maybe twilight will edge it for surtur, but he'll be feeling the pain for a few centuries

biensalsa
Originally posted by CosmicComet

could go either way

maybe twilight will edge it for surtur, but he'll be feeling the pain for a few centuries

Lol , this one just top the others laughing

golem370
No twilight sword

DarkSaint85
Then WBH spite stomps. Between his FTL reflexes, his energy projection and his continent shattering feet, Surtur is boned.

the Darkone
Surtur doesn't need the twilight sword, Surtur back hands hulk like a pimp!!

Igniz
Surtur wins! WBH wont be able to even lay a finger or a hand on Surtur.Black Knight's ebony blade went through Surtur without scratching him.Yet the same blade was able to cut beings who can become intangible like Vision.The ebony blade was also capable of cutting Gods like Hercules.This shows Surtur's intangibility is in another level.Surtur wins this by doing what Zeus did to WBH.

golem370
Vision wasn't able to phase through the Hulk in intangible form so if he got stuck trying to do that to Hulk why wouldn't Surtur Hulk has also touched Zzzax who is suppose to be made of Electricty as well.

Slaanesh
WBH step on Surtur head and take his place as the rightful ruler of Muspelheim..

JakeTheBank
Zzzax is made of electricity.

Surtur is an ancient mystical/fire elemental force which predates Odin and the Asgardians. Completely different scales.

golem370
I think if the Hulk can take shots from two people with class 100 X 1000 and not even flinch and destroy a demons realm with pure power it would mean he would have Godlike strength in the skyfather realm. Which I think he would put up a good fight against Surtur specially since its neutral ground.

DarkSaint85
Oh, you were actually serious?

carver9
Hulk stomps, even with all powers included.

Igniz
Originally posted by golem370
Vision wasn't able to phase through the Hulk in intangible form so if he got stuck trying to do that to Hulk why wouldn't Surtur Hulk has also touched Zzzax who is suppose to be made of Electricty as well.

Because Surtur is in another level.The only one capable of subduing Surtur is Odin(or any skyfather level character).And at one time, Odin tried to even imprison Surtur inside his body only for Surtur to emerge out of him.Vision and Zzzax are nothing by comparison to Surtur.

Damborgson
Originally posted by carver9

See can't tell if you're joking or not....

JakeTheBank
He's being Carter tonight.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Igniz
Because Surtur is in another level.The only one capable of subduing Surtur is Odin(or any skyfather level character).And at one time, Odin tried to even imprison Surtur inside his body only for Surtur to emerge out of him.Vision and Zzzax are nothing by comparison to Surtur.

thumb up

CosmicComet

Stop wanking.

This is a good fight.

I was one of the few to support you in your bid to raise Hulk's forum ranking to skyfather and now you seem to be getting greedy. You want Elder God Hulk? Prove he exists.

pym-ftw
Surtur beats hulk to death with his with his fire aura alone

carver9
Lol...on the real though, Surter, Odin, Zeus, or any other high skyfather wins. Now close this thread please.

CosmicComet

dmills

could go either way

laughing out loud

carver9
Originally posted by dmills
laughing out loud

WBH would rip Nova in half.

CosmicComet

Absolutely.

Assuming Nova stands in place and wait for what will feel like years for Hulk to lay his fingers on him.

carver9
Absolutely.

Assuming Nova stands in place and wait for what will feel like years for Hulk to lay his fingers on him.

I love CIS. big grin

JakeTheBank
CIS, PIS, and plot are Hulk's best friends.

CosmicComet
El1kgCqD7Xk

random nostalgia

this thread is over anyway

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
CIS, PIS, and plot are Hulk's best friends.

I disagree.

dmills

No argument there.

carver9
No argument there.

I want you to argue though. big grin

dmills
El1kgCqD7Xk

random nostalgia

this thread is over anyway

CC you are the weirdest but coolest cat on this site I swear. lmfao!

CosmicComet
No argument there.

Your novel/comic better not fall into the same head-scratching bullshit that comics writers allow to happen/don't know any better about.

sneer

dmills
I want you to argue though. big grin

Lol. Get at me after AvX 10.

dmills
Your novel/comic better not fall into the same head-scratching bullshit that comics writers allow to happen/don't know any better about.

sneer

That's why I have you to proof read things lol.

carver9
CC is one of my best buds on this site. I hate his speed argument but I've never had any issues with him.

JakeTheBank
CC is a cool dude. I may not agree with him on some issues, but we come together when it comes to our Lord and Savior Steven Grant Rogers.

Badabing
I want you to argue though. big grin Then go into a Hulk vs Thanos thread. biscuits

CosmicComet
That's why I have you to proof read things lol.

Please Please tell me, that you aren't going to allow the whole 'blunt vs Piercing' durability misconception exist in your world.

One of the things I hate most in fiction.

That, along with somehow super strong people who can easily lift high multiples of their own body weight, being inexplicably slow compared to what they should be.

fear

carver9
CC is a cool dude. I may not agree with him on some issues, but we come together when it comes to our Lord and Savior Steven Grant Rogers.

I enjoy driving you crazy more than anyone buddy. My goal every time I get on this site is to debate against Jake. You can't handle me though...you avoid my posts, purposely. You're not ready for me Jake.

JakeTheBank
I enjoy driving you crazy more than anyone buddy. My goal every time I get on this site is to debate against Jake. You can't handle me though...you avoid my posts, purposely. You're not ready for me Jake.

Go home and be a family man.

Horrificus
El1kgCqD7Xk

random nostalgia

this thread is over anyway This is exactly what the thread was missing.

dmills

I remember a thread awhile back in some superman thread where cc just out of the blue just went in on ODG lol. And I mean went hard at him like on some philo shit. I was like I'll be damned. Here I was thinkin dude was a funny cat that cracked corny random jokes all the time. Who knew lol?

dmills
Please Please tell me, that you aren't going to allow the whole 'blunt vs Piercing' durability misconception exist in your world.

That, along with somehow super strong people who can easily lift high multiples of their own body weight, being inexplicably slow compared to what they should be.

fear

Lol. It'll have good symmetry. BTW did I pm you the Nova 619 project stuff? My boy Darren went in on it man! My tiny contribution to the story is included lol.

CosmicComet
Nope. I can't even remember the last time you PM'd me about anything as of late.

sneer

jalek moye

fear all my super strong characters are also super Fast

cool

dmills
Nope. I can't even remember the last time you PM'd me about anything as of late.

sneer

Aight. I'll get it to you when I get home.

Originally posted by jalek moye
all my super strong characters are also super Fast

cool

That Anime influence lol. We should team up on an Iron Fist fan project one day. I've been flirting with a story featuring Danny and Luke called blood brothers. It's going to be dark though. More in the mold of Wolverine: Enemy of the State.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by jalek moye
all my super strong characters are also super Fast

cool

Good.

Now you just need some sort of explanation on the cognitive side for their reflexes being capable of keeping up with their physical speed.

stick out tongue

DarkSaint85
I hate CC. I hate him and his logical, thought-out arguments.

Because I can't make fun of him.

jalek moye
Aight. I'll get it to you when I get home.

That Anime influence lol. We should team up on an Iron Fist fan project one day. I've been flirting with a story featuring Danny and Luke called blood brothers. It's going to be dark though. More in the mold of Wolverine: Enemy of the State.

I'd be up for it, but it'd have to be this year most likely with the way things have been going I doubt I'll care about even Iron Fist for long. sad

Haven't had even the slightest want to pick up a marvel comic in hellas.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.