Archenemy vs Cyttorak vs Wanda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nwg202

Wanda just owned Magik and Namor w/ the pf force.

Archenemy ( Magik ended him but with the help of all the hell lords in existence.)

Cyttorak just called Colossus his favorite avatar and mocked Colossus and Magik, saying having 1/5th of the phoenix force is not enough to face him in his own realm. He would not release Colossus from being his Avatar.

zopzop
Archenemy stomps.

Magik didn't end him, they had to cut off his source of power first THEN and only then could they affect him.

TheGodKiller
If this regular Wanda , then Archenemy stomps .

If this is Life-Force Wanda , she solos .

Cyttorak is irrelevant in this thread .

nwg202
What is current wanda nowadays anyway? She has a hard time with modok then shes owning the p5...

guy222
depends on which wanda friend

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by nwg202
What is current wanda nowadays anyway? She has a hard time with modok then shes owning the p5...

Recently Tony's data revealed that she has some weird connection to the PF itself . Her hex fields spike up the moment she is in proximity to the P5(or any of their members) .

Galan007
^ Likely because she is empowered by the Life Force--presumably the same energy that powers the PF.

guy222
thumb up

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Galan007
^ Likely because she is empowered by the Life Force--presumably the same energy that powers the PF.

Don't jump the bandwagon yet . The PF's alleged connection to the Life-Force is yet to be revealed .

Once it is , I'll be done with AVX .

Doon
Originally posted by nwg202

Wanda just owned Magik and Namor w/ the pf force.

Archenemy ( Magik ended him but with the help of all the hell lords in existence.)

Cyttorak just called Colossus his favorite avatar and mocked Colossus and Magik, saying having 1/5th of the phoenix force is not enough to face him in his own realm. He would not release Colossus from being his Avatar.

Having read AvX# 7 earlier this morning, I have a couple of quick questions for anyone who cares to answer.

Just how powerful is Wanda nowadays? To my understanding, her previous attempt to channel/control the 'life force magic' was conducive to the enhancement of her abilities, which enabled her to render the mutant species an endangered one. How much of that might does she currently still wield?

As for Colossus, with the power of the Phoenix, why exactly was he unable to at least challenge Cyttorak? Cyttorak claimed that a "demon lord" cannot be defeated in his/her own realm, as it exists outside of natural law. That said, a young and inexperienced Franklin Richards was once able to shatter Mephisto's essence in his very own domain way back when. Wouldn't a vessel of the Phoenix force be capable of performing a similar feat?

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Doon
Having read AvX# 7 earlier this morning, I have a couple of quick questions for anyone who cares to answer.

Just how powerful is Wanda nowadays? To my understanding, her previous attempt to channel/control the 'life force magic' was conducive to the enhancement of her abilities, which enabled her to render the mutant species an endangered one. How much of that might does she currently still wield?

As for Colossus, with the power of the Phoenix, why exactly was he unable to at least challenge Cyttorak? Cyttorak claimed that a "demon lord" cannot be defeated in his/her own realm, as it exists outside of natural law. That said, a young and inexperienced Franklin Richards was once able to shatter Mephisto's essence in his very own domain way back when. Wouldn't a vessel of the Phoenix force be capable of performing a similar feat?

The Cyttorak event is probably based off the insane stuff that is sold on comicvine by guys like Lance_Bastro and Kenshiroo .

Also what makes you think that 1/5 PF(being wielded by a guy completely inexperienced in the utilization of psionic power) rivals what even a kid Franklin can do ?

Galan007
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Don't jump the bandwagon yet . The PF's alleged connection to the Life-Force is yet to be revealed .

Once it is , I'll be done with AVX . Logically, it's the same force. Hopefully not, though.

Phuck the bandwagon.

Doon
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
The Cyttorak event is probably based off the insane stuff that is sold on comicvine by guys like Lance_Bastro and Kenshiroo .

Also what makes you think that 1/5 PF(being wielded by a guy completely inexperienced in the utilization of psionic power) rivals what even a kid Franklin can do ?

Just asking out of curiosity. I'm not overly acquainted with all things Phoenix, but I assumed that even a single vessel of the Phoenix force should be able to at least challenge a demon lord such as Cyttorak.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Galan007
Logically, it's the same force. Hopefully not, though.

Phuck the bandwagon.

As I said , wait until the revelation is made .

The bandwagon is unphuckable .

Jynocidus
i'm rollin with Cytorrak

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Doon
Just asking out of curiosity. I'm not overly acquainted with all things Phoenix, but I assumed that even a single vessel of the Phoenix force should be able to at least challenge a demon lord such as Cyttorak.

Well , demon lords like Dormammu invoke Cyttorak's power , so he's pretty high on the demon-lord/elder god foodchain .

And as I said before , you need to read the insanity(along with his monster sized posts) spouted out by Lance_Bastro on comicvine , in order to understand why Marvel writers would portray Cyttorak in such a manner .
Because after all , in today's day , fans on boards like ours are what keep a catalog of character appearances ,abilities , feats etc . I wouldn't be surprised that Marvel writers browse such forums , for details , when they work on storylines involving particular characters , that don't have too many showings on-panel , and are difficult to get from a comicbook store .

Edit : And Colossus only has 1/5th of the PF .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.