blue-phoenix-shadow Rachel Grey VS Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RyanAutumns
"Blue-phoenix-shadow" Rachel Summers Versus Thor Who wins. No BFR and no CIS or PIS

zopzop
Regular Rachel gave Thor hell and this was after he attacked her from behind while she wad busy with Captain America.

So split or Rachel for the slight majority.

EDIT
I can't believe I just typed that.

pym-ftw
The "mind witch" wins

RyanAutumns
So Rachel has so far defeated Iron Fist, Black Widow, Quicksilver, and stalemated Thor and Capt America in the AVX event... I'd say she's doing pretty good for showings... do you guys think she could have also defeated Hope Summers?

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by RyanAutumns
So Rachel has so far defeated Iron Fist, Black Widow, Quicksilver, and stalemated Thor and Capt America in the AVX event... I'd say she's doing pretty good for showings... do you guys think she could have also defeated Hope Summers too?

Depends whether or not Hope would copy her powers from the get-go . Hope isn't really an adept with the PF/psionics either , so I'll give this one to the more experienced Rachel .

RyanAutumns
I thought Hope did really well against cosmic powered Sinister in uncanny Xmen, she was able to telepathically stalemate him and prevented him from mind controlling the extinction team

TheGodKiller
I thought Hope did really well against cosmic powered Sinister in uncanny Xmen, she was able to telepathically stalemate him and prevented him from mind controlling the extinction team

Are you talking about the Tiamut-powered Sinister ? Because as far as I recall , Hope was only running around , trying to hide from Celestial-Sinister , instead of actually engaging him .

I might be wrong though , since its been quite a while since I read that arc .

RyanAutumns
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Are you talking about the Tiamut-powered Sinister ? Because as far as I recall , Hope was only running around , trying to hide from Celestial-Sinister , instead of actually engaging him .

I might be wrong though , since its been quite a while since I read that arc . yeah she engaged him on the astral plane

TheGodKiller
yeah she engaged him on the astral plane

Although I am currently looking through my hard-drive , in the meantime if you could show scans of that battle , then it would be much appreciated .

RyanAutumns
its in Uncanny Xmen issue 3, sorry my scanner is down

TheGodKiller
I am sorry but how exactly was it a stalemate ? They didn't even battle , and Sinister caused her to exit the Astral Plane , due to the "Phoenix" revelation , and re-enter the physical one to shoot a clone of his .

RyanAutumns
Its a stalemate because she stopped him via tp from mind controlling the xmen like he did in the previous issue.

TheGodKiller
Its a stalemate because she stopped him via tp from mind controlling the xmen like he did in the previous issue.
I suppose you didn't bother to read my previous post ?

RyanAutumns
yeah she didnt engage him on the astral plane but she did prevent him from mind controlling the other xmen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.