Bane and Kun versus Vader and Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stealth Moose
Peak for each. We assume that they fight on a non-Force nexus so here's no additional buff. So like, Tattooine. In a flat open area with black top for space-basketball.

juggerman
by "peak" do you mean Bane w/ Orbalisks?

Arhael
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Peak for each. We assume that they fight on a non-Force nexus so here's no additional buff. So like, Tattooine. In a flat open area with black top for space-basketball.
If no Force nexus, then Vader Force chokes Bane and Sidious electrocutes Kun. big grin

Master_Galen
Team 2 wins this with moderate difficulty. Vader and Bane both use Djem So, however the main difference here is that Vader is Bane's superior in the Force, combined with Vader's armour and mechanical strength I just don't see any way that Bane would beat him.

As for Sidious and Kun, Sidious trained Maul, so facing a double bladed saber duelist would not faze him, and Sidious has stalemated Yoda and beaten start of DE Luke. As far as the Force goes, even if Kun spams Amulet blasts (which I doubt he would, he is arrogant enough that he probably would not use it in battle), I see Sidious finding a way to beat him.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Master_Galen
the main difference here is that Vader is Bane's superior in the Force,

No he isn't.

juggerman
if Bane has the Orbalisks he would SH!T STOMP Vader

Master_Galen
Originally posted by Nephthys
No he isn't.

He is, Vader was born of the Force.

Nephthys
So? Anakin has always been quite shit at accessing his large potential. As Vader its well established that whether a product of his cybernetic implants, or his psychological scars, he's very limited and a shadow of what he could have been.

heitoi_which
Could someone list or provide excerpts of Bane's greatest Force feats bereft of a Force nexus or preparation?

Ascendancy
Yeah, Vader was definitely handicapped by his loss of organic parts. It's something that is talked about on more than one occasion in EU works.

Master_Galen
Vader's loss of limbs plays a big part in it, though that does not lower his midichlorians per cell, Sidious seemed to believe it to be a psychological problem on Vader's part. Regardless, Vader was still a beast in the Force, especilly his TK and we can see from TFU2 that he can take FL without insta-dying.

heitoi_which
Originally posted by Master_Galen
Vader's loss of limbs plays a big part in it, though that does not lower his midichlorians per cell, Sidious seemed to believe it to be psychological problem on Vader's part. Regardless, Vader was still a beast in the Force, especilly his TK and we can see from TFU2 that he can take FL without insta-dying.

And given that Starkiller's lightning, earlier in the game, appeared to atomize three stormtroopers, that's pretty impressive.

Nephthys
Starkiller downs an AT-AT with his lightning in the first book, as well as killing everyone inside it iirc.

heitoi_which
Vader's telekinetic displays in The Force Unleashed II are extremely impressive. For a visual reminder, refer to the 1:25 and 3:53 marks.

juggerman
ORBALISKS! Bane with Orbalisks are way too much for Vader! And Bane's "million volt" lightning would fry Vaders circuits for an instant kill.

Ascendancy
Yeah, if peak Bane includes his living armor then Vader is doomed. His Force abilities are heightened ridiculously with it, not to mention that he heals almost instantaneously.

As to midi/cell, again, he has fewer cells with the amount of tissue missing, which means lower total midis, which means less power. If that weren't the case Lumiya still would have had peak abilities when she fought Luke in LOTF, yet she mentioned on multiple occasions that her powers were diminished because of her injuries.

Pwned
Bane with his orbalisks will stomp just about anybody into the dirt. Team 2 would have no chance whatsoever. If Bane gets his orbalisks, can Kun have popcorn to watch the show?

juggerman
I think the only way to stop armored Bane is with lightning but his defense is monsterous i dunno if anyone could pull it off.

Vader would have no chance since he can't use lightning anyway but Sidious might. But i must stress "MIGHT"

Battlemaster
Originally posted by heitoi_which
Vader's telekinetic displays in The Force Unleashed II are extremely impressive. For a visual reminder, refer to the 1:25 and 3:53 marks.

Been done - and Darth Bane stomped the most powerful version of Vader, easily.

heitoi_which
Nah.

Darth _Sadow1
Vader and Sidious. Vader could take Kun and Sidious can take on Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.