Ulic Qel-Droma and Kun versus Yoda and Obi-Wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stealth Moose
Peak for each. No Force nexus or restriction BS. We assume they fight on a grass plain on some otherwise forgettable planet.

Nephthys
Team 1 imo. Obi-Wan is the weak link and I think Kun could take him out with a stray amulet-blast. Likewise Yoda could beat Uliq rather simply, but not as fast as Kun could Obi-Wan. From there the two double-team him and win.

Pwned
I think you are underselling Yoda a bit there. Ulic isn't all too impressive imo. Yoda would probably end up killing Ulic shortly after Kenobi dies.

What makes you think that Kenobi dies that quickly anyways? He can dodge you know.

Either way, I see it coming down to Kun and Yoda. And thats roughly 50/50 in my mind at the moment.

Arhael
Likewise Yoda could beat Uliq rather simply From your logic Yoda would beat Kun rather simply as well because Uliq and Kun were on par in lightsaber combat.

Master_Galen
Originally posted by Arhael
From your logic Yoda would beat Kun rather simply as well because Uliq and Kun were on par in lightsaber combat.

They were on par when Kun was using single saber Niman, then Kun built his double bladed saber and developed his unique style. After that, Kun was in a league of his own.

KuRuPT Thanosi
What on God's green earth every gave anybody the impressiion that Kun was on Yoda level in both Saber and force powers is beyond me. Team 2 and it really isn't that close.

Nephthys
This would be the reason:

Originally posted by Stealth Moose
http://s16.postimage.org/lxwxdfyqd/kunspower.jpg
adult image hosting

The emphasis here is on the 'hundreds of thousands of times' that Kun's rage is multiplied, which enables him to unleash powerful energies. This same amulet, both when worn by Kun and Sadow, glows when the Force it used. The implication is that it fuels and amplifies his Force powers. Even if you consider stock Kun as being slightly above average in Force power (which is an extremely conservative position), his power/rage being multiplied exponentially proves a problem for his opponents. Remember, the Dark Side is empowered by rage; we see it in Anakin, we see it in Kun, Malgus, Vitiate, Sidious, and more.

So I find your conviction, in light of the evidence, surprising.

See above. Both are master lightsaber duelist, and since neither is really well represented in live media, the best conclusion we can reach is that it could go either way. Ulic, although a weakling in the Force compared to amulet-amped Kun, was able to stalemate the Dark Lord with incredible natural fencing talent. It's logical to believe that Revan is also incredibly talented in this field; his victory over Malak in extremely unfavorable settings proves this. But there's no neutral bar to measure both parties, and no live action to better analyze their defenses and relative speeds.

As for the Force, Kun has demonstrated being peerless in his own era. Jedi Masters and Knights all fell before him. An ability specifically used to cut off Force users from the Force itself (entitled 'Wall of Light') only serves to push him back and annoy him. His suspension of the Senate and mental domination of the chancellor was incredibly impressive as a casual showing of power, and the way in which he overpowered Vodo's staff (which the old Jedi made 'stronger than a lightsaber' in resistance via the Force itself) speaks either of superior strength, or an application of the Force which can easily overpower others.

And that's not even touching some of the things he did as a mere spirit after centuries and centuries in madness and isolation.

Pwned
You realize a large part of his success with a saber is probably due to the fact he invented a whole new type of saber, and a style to go with it, correct?

As evidenced in PoD, fighting somebody with an unfamiliar saber is very difficult, no matter how powerful they are. (Note, this applies to the saber itself, not the style) Which implies that Kun is not a, "master duelist" since he did what most people wouldn't have thought of: He created a saber of his own, one with two blades.

Now, I have not read most of the comics that feature him, I mostly have vague things to run off of. So please, enlighten me as to who he beat with his lightsaber hwo was not completely unfamiliar with this new weapon.

Also, the Wall of Light denial isn't as impressive when put with the fact that he has those amulets.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Pwned
You realize a large part of his success with a saber is probably due to the fact he invented a whole new type of saber, and a style to go with it, correct?

As evidenced in PoD, fighting somebody with an unfamiliar saber is very difficult, no matter how powerful they are. (Note, this applies to the saber itself, not the style) Which implies that Kun is not a, "master duelist" since he did what most people wouldn't have thought of: He created a saber of his own, one with two blades.

Now, I have not read most of the comics that feature him, I mostly have vague things to run off of. So please, enlighten me as to who he beat with his lightsaber hwo was not completely unfamiliar with this new weapon.

Also, the Wall of Light denial isn't as impressive when put with the fact that he has those amulets.

Er, wait me?

Oh naw, I agree with you about the double-bladed lightsaber. Kun has jack crap in the way of feats for that thing. I think his best feat was matching Uliq 'I can fight evenly with an enraged Jedi without the Force and 15 years out of practice' Qel'Droma in a lightsaber fight myself. Which happened before he upgraded to a doublebladed.

He's still got his amulets her so I don't see why thats suddenly not impressive.

Pwned
The Wall of Light feat is not as impressive to me is what I was saying. Those amulets are H@X.

Anyways, the blasts could be dodged, and Yoda tends to flip around a lot. I see maybe 1 or 2 blasts before Yoda closes and kills him.

RE: Blaxican
This whole "hurrrr amulet spam" argument needs to stop.

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/7351/exarkunamulets.jpg

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/3741/exarkunamulets2.jpg

By Kun's own admission, not only are the amulet blasts nearly impossible to aim, and not only does using the amulets cause him physical damage, but by the omniscient narrators own statements, he can "barely control them", and just using them "nearly destroys him".

Exar Kun's amulets are a non-factor here. He can barely aim them while shooting at slow moving massasi and hundred foot long immobile worms, the latter of which Ray Charles could probably tag with a rifle.

I always wondered why Exar Kun never used his amulet blasts again after that massasi fight, and as of reading TotJ last week, I know why: he can't tag a Jedi with them.

Let's take a second and look at how fast Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon were moving here, starting at :09 in.

b-iHuz-mpq4

They literally traveled like 60 feet in less than a second with force speed.

That was Padawan Kenobi, mind you, not peak of his power, Return of the Sith kenobi.

So against RotS Kenobi and ****ing Yoda? He's not hitting shit, and he'll barely be able to get a single shot off anyway before they're right in his face waving lightsabers around.

Not that it would even matter. There's nothing stopping Yoda, one of the most powerful lightsiders in the entire mythos, from just ripping Exar Kun's arms off with the force, attached amulets and all, at the very start of the match.

Frankly, Yoda could just solo them both with the force. Neither Ulic nor Exar Kun ever displayed any impressive force abilities within the storylines. Ulic, especially, is the weak link here, showing literally nothing throughout the entirety of his screen time in way of impressive force feats.

As far as lightsaber skills, either of the PT Jedi can solo. Ulic held off featless wonder Sylvar without the force. Wow, big deal. Greivous held off half a dozen Jedi, some of whom were masters, two of which were council members, with almost no effort at all. That didn't stop Obi-Wan from handing him his ass in a lightsaber duel. Exar Kun's greatest display of lightsaber prowess is beating featless wonder Crado and featless wonder Mr. Crabs, who wasn't even using a lightsaber.

TL;DR There is no evidence found within the Totj comics that could be used to make a compelling argument for Ulic and Exar Kun winning this fight on any level, whether it be through the force or via lightsabers.

Nephthys
He used the amulet blast on Aleema Keto actually. It looked like by that point he had gotten sufficient control over it as well, as he was able to direct it and use it non-lethally.

Ah, just went back and checked, and you're right. I'd forgotten it happened since it literally only lasted a single panel.

Dunno what's giving you that idea, though. He managed to hit Aleema, who was standing completely still and did nothing to stop it. And as for the burning, the panel changes from him blasting Aleema to him immediately dueling Ulic on the next panel. So, don't see how you can draw that conclusion.

edit- Also, it's worth noting that aside from knocking her out, the blast did no damage to her at all, despite the fact that Kun had arrived there specifically to kill them both.

Pwned
Was there any defence against the amulets shown? I have not read these comics, so.... Yeah.

Anyways, if she was standing still, then the issue arises that we don't know just how well he can hit moving targets, let alone one jumping up around everywhere.

And Kenobi did show the ability to use Force Speed in combat with the droidekas, so he could just run up and get in Kun's face. Theres no doubt he could hold off Kun and Ulic long enough for Yoda to get up there.

Arhael
Force speed looked so crap in episode one. Good they didn't use it in other two episodes.

Pwned
It really did, but it can be forgiven.

Nephthys
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
This whole "hurrrr amulet spam" argument needs to stop.

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/7351/exarkunamulets.jpg

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/3741/exarkunamulets2.jpg

By Kun's own admission, not only are the amulet blasts nearly impossible to aim, and not only does using the amulets cause him physical damage, but by the omniscient narrators own statements, he can "barely control them", and just using them "nearly destroys him".

Ah, just went back and checked, and you're right. I'd forgotten it happened since it literally only lasted a single panel.

Dunno what's giving you that idea, though. He managed to hit Aleema, who was standing completely still and did nothing to stop it. And as for the burning, the panel changes from him blasting Aleema to him immediately dueling Ulic on the next panel. So, don't see how you can draw that conclusion.

edit- Also, it's worth noting that aside from knocking her out, the blast did no damage to her at all, despite the fact that Kun had arrived there specifically to kill them both.

Bare in mind that Kun had literally just gotten the amulet and fallen to the dark side. All Force Powers take time to master, even moreso in this case as he was still new to the dark side. IMO, hitting Aleema with it shows that he had progressed in his mastery of it enough to use it casually.

http://images-mediawiki-sites.thefullwiki.org/09/2/9/2/79369971640651541.jpg

Theres no pain there. He points at her and takes her out easily. As for not killing her, unless Aleema is more durable than a wall or a Sith Wrym then I don't see how it could be abything else than he went easy on her. Perhaps he had questions for her.

Exar Kun's amulets are a non-factor here. He can barely aim them while shooting at slow moving massasi and hundred foot long immobile worms, the latter of which Ray Charles could probably tag with a rifle.

Massassi are a Force Sensitive species and can tag Jedi in combat. Also remember that it was the massassi rebelling that killed many of the Sith Lords of the Sith Golden Age.

I always wondered why Exar Kun never used his amulet blasts again after that massasi fight, and as of reading TotJ last week, I know why: he can't tag a Jedi with them.

IMO, if he can hit Massassi with it even with barely any control, thats not the case.

Let's take a second and look at how fast Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon were moving here, starting at :09 in.

b-iHuz-mpq4

They literally traveled like 60 feet in less than a second with force speed.

That was Padawan Kenobi, mind you, not peak of his power, Return of the Sith kenobi.

So against RotS Kenobi and ****ing Yoda? He's not hitting shit, and he'll barely be able to get a single shot off anyway before they're right in his face waving lightsabers around.

I'd say we should consider the mediums at work here. Its harder to get across how fast someone is from still images, as in a comic, than it is in a movie or a book.

Not that it would even matter. There's nothing stopping Yoda, one of the most powerful lightsiders in the entire mythos, from just ripping Exar Kun's arms off with the force, attached amulets and all, at the very start of the match.

Yoda: "A Jedi uses the force for knowledge and defense...never for attack."

As far as lightsaber skills, either of the PT Jedi can solo. Ulic held off featless wonder Sylvar without the force. Wow, big deal.

As I have in the past, I'll defend Sylvar from those with poor memories. Featless? Hardly. She's tagged Exar Kun himself, fought Basalisk War Droids, killed Hssiss, killed Massassi warriors with her bare hands and killed an entire nest of Kiltik single handedly. If you don't know what those are:

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/8/85/Kiltikguard.JPG

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081205052946/starwars/images/a/ad/Kiltikqueen.JPG

http://www.jedi-legacy.com/fauneflore/kiltik05.jpg

http://www.jedi-legacy.com/fauneflore/kiltik02.jpg

http://www.jedi-legacy.com/fauneflore/kiltik07.jpg

.... They're pretty big. And there were a lot of them as seen in that second image. Sylvar killed them all, by herself, without losing her breath (Twilek dude didn't do anything). Plus she could hold a fat man in the air with one hand. Also she was skilled enough with the Force to deflect blaster bolts with her hands, an advanced technique.

The fact that Uliq could hold her off despite her rage (known to increase a Jedi powers, see Luke vs Vader) without the Force is one of the most impressive displays of swordsmanship in the mythos imo.

heitoi_which
Unless the flesh of the creature is lightsaber-resistant, then I'm not terribly impressed by her defeat of it. Sheer size is not a decisive advantage over Force-enhanced physicality.

Is there any evidence to suggest that Kun could nail someone of Yoda's small stature and prodigious speed?

Nephthys
Its more the fact that they're huge (especially that queen) and theres hundreds of them. Sheer size can make for a challenging opponent, see: Rancor, Gorog etc etc. Either way, I'm not calling her the second coming or anything, but dismissing her as a no-name Jedi isn't correct.

Killing armies of giant bugs and basilisk war droids is not an indicator of dueling skills, however. She wasn't doing anything that every other character in the series wasn't also doing, thus, dismissing her is perfectly accurate, when killing fodder is all she has ever done.

As for your argument as a whole, it's all speculation. None of it based on anything resembling canon or showings, just your own interpretation. That's nice, but it's not an argument.

heitoi_which
Tell that to Sidious and the Red Guards in ROTS. Yoda's more than willing to lay some Force-inspired smackdown on peeps when sufficiently motivated. Besides, don't we tend to avoid character idiosyncrasies?

Nephthys
You mean some weak Force Pushes? Yeah, he was really tearing arms off there.

Do we? You seemed fine with bringing up character idiosyncrasies against HWKA as I recall.

@Blax:

Basilisk War Droids are fodder now? A creature that size is fodder? Man, I'd hate to fight what you consider higher than fodder. And my impression was that those characters were the best of the generation. Sylvar was later held up as one of the legendary Jedi of the war according to Jolee.

It isn't speculation that he demonstrates his amulet blast at a later point with a focus and casualness that he didn't have before, indicating an increased skill with the ability. Also remember that he was able to use the amulet to destroy Freedon Nadd's spirit as well.

heitoi_which
Yep, because anything less than limb removal doesn't qualify as an attack. Good one Neph!

thumb up

Do tell.

Originally posted by Nephthys
Basilisk War Droids are fodder now? A creature that size is fodder? Man, I'd hate to fight what you consider higher than fodder.You don't seem to understad what fodder means.

That's nice. Your impression is just that, though, you're impression.

Uh- how was it more causal and focused"? lol. They show him blast Aleema and then it immediately cuts to him dueling Ulic. There is no other way to describe what you're doing here besides grasping at straws. Here's the scene of the first time Exar uses his amulets.

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/7351/exarkunamulets.jpg

and then the scene where he blast's Aleema.

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3741/exarkunamulets2.jpg

What is the difference between the two? There is none. All you have is "your impression", lol. Your gut feeling. That isn't good enough.

I have canon statements from both the character himself and the narrator that Exar Kun could barely control his own amulets. Regardless of what your "gut instinct" tells you, the onus is on you to prove that by the time he died, he'd achieved a mastery over the amulets that would allow him to tag Jedi, specifically of Obi-Wan and Yoda's caliber.

Originally posted by heitoi_which
Yep, because anything less than limb removal doesn't qualify as an attack. Good one Neph!

thumb up

Do tell.

It is a very silly point, especially when you consider that:

1. That "weak" force push sent Sideous flying across the room, and could have very easily snapped his neck (to compare, Odan-Urr was outright killed by a vastly weaker force push).

And:

2. Yoda had gone there with the specific intention of killing Sideous. To think that every one of his moves wasn't intended to be lethal is insane.

heitoi_which
Blax, you'll be making Janus and Neph cry in only two pages. Be nice, especially to the latter.

Nephthys
You don't seem to understad what fodder means.

I do understand what fodder means though.

That's nice. Your impression is just that, though, you're impression.

Ahaha, you'll notice that I actually posted evidence to back that 'impression' up though asshat. Instead of aiming for maximum douchebaggery, perhaps you should actually read my posts more clearly next time.

Uh- how was it more causal and focused"? lol. They show him blast Aleema and then it immediately cuts to him dueling Ulic. There is no other way to describe what you're doing here besides grasping at straws. Here's the scene of the first time Exar uses his amulets.

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/7351/exarkunamulets.jpg

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3741/exarkunamulets2.jpg

What is the difference between the two?

Is there any evidence of strain in the second? Kun walks into the room, deflects Aleemas own attack and then takes her out with a non-lethal one handed blast while mocking her. If he couldn't control it then he wouldn't be able to contain the blast to the extent to use it non-lethally.

There is none. All you have is "your impression", lol. Your gut feeling. That isn't good enough.

Wtf? When did I say anything about gut feeling? I told you my reasoning and it had nothing to do with gut feeling.

I have canon statements from both the character himself and the narrator that Exar Kun could barely control his own amulets. Regardless of what your "gut instinct" tells you, the onus is on you to prove that by the time he died, he'd achieved a mastery over the amulets that would allow him to tag Jedi, specifically of Obi-Wan and Yoda's caliber.

As I have provided. You've also ignored that Kun gains enough control of the amulet to turn it against its creator and destroy him with it on the same page as those statements. The same being who can punk a Jedi Master half-way across the galaxy.

It is a very silly point, especially when you consider that:

1. That "weak" force push sent Sideous flying across the room, and could have very easily snapped his neck. And

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrl519y4E81qdres4.gif

Ok, sure. Maybe he could have hit the desk at a bad angle I suppose. Or when he fell over his chair he could have..... gotten tangled on his robes and strangled himself?

My point is that we both know that Yoda can hit harder than that. And if he can't, then why the **** do you think he can take on Exar Kun with his weakass Force powers?

2. Yoda had gone there with the specific intention of killing Sideous. To think that every one of his moves wasn't intended to be lethal is insane.

You expect me to believe that the guy who can smash transport ships into each other can barely shunt someone across a room going all out? Yeah bullshit. Yoda has specifically said that he's against using the Force offensively. In this case his attack was merely to create room for him to recover. Defensively. Likewise he only uses the Force to knock out the guards. If he was trying to kill Sidious he would have hit him a lot harder than he did.

heitoi_which
facepalm

Yoda said that twenty years after the duel in the Senate
Sidious wasn't exactly in his lap nor did he give any indications that he was about to attack, so the idea that Yoda needed room to recover is a little weak
Using the Force to attack the guards without provocation is a clear demonstration of him using the Force for offensive purposes
Ergo, the idea that Yoda has not, cannot, or will not use the Force for offensive purposes is baseless

heitoi_which
Off-topic, is there any textual or visual evidence to suggest that Kun could kill a trained Force user with his amulet blasts?

Stealth Moose
Off-topic, is there any textual or visual evidence to suggest that Kun could kill a trained Force user with his amulet blasts?

Last I checked, the on-panel evidence shows him piercing the Sith wyrm with it and burning down much of the temple. I'm going to go on a limb here and suggest that maybe, with its exponentially increased rage behind it, it could you know, hurt trained Force users.

Or I could be like you and suggest that a standard Force push across a desk would kill a trained Force user whereas a huge blast of Force energy and rage would not.

heitoi_which
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Last I checked, the on-panel evidence shows him piercing the Sith wyrm with it and burning down much of the temple. I'm going to go on a limb here and suggest that maybe, with its exponentially increased rage behind it, it could you know, hurt trained Force users.

Or I could be like you and suggest that a standard Force push across a desk would kill a trained Force user whereas a huge blast of Force energy and rage would not.

U mad, bro?

First, I never said it couldn't hurt them. Dude knocked Aleema on her ass good and proper. thumb up

Second, Plagueis atomizes random mooks while mortally injured and Starkiller reduces a Nebulon-B frigate to "a billion pieces" at whim... do we contend that they could do either to Force users who can erect Force barriers to protect themselves against things that Sith wyrms, temples, Nebulon-B frigates and random mooks cannot? U see where I'm going with this, bro?

Third, I never said that a standard Force push across a desk would kill a trained Force user.

When you're done strawmanning the shit out of my post through the haze of your rage!tears, address my actual questions bro.

Stealth Moose
My apologizes, that was Blax's argument that a weak Force push could snap Sidious' neck. It's so hard to keep the arguments straight in this place.

Battlemaster
I find it ironic that the only people I ever get into arguments with are Ares, Truejedi, Pwned and Sidious66 and - and it's mostly with Ares and Truejedi.

Perhaps my viewpoints go in sync with other people's viewpoints here, while those whose viewpoints mine do not go in sync with and vice versa, tend to argue with me more.

Hmm..

Nephthys
Or perhaps we just don't consider you worth our time.

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar112141_19.gif

jk

Battlemaster
Or perhaps we just don't consider you worth our time.

jk

Wow. stick out tongue

You make me sound like I'm Pwned. laughing

;3

Edit: Wait, you were making a Lelouch joke, weren't you? laughing

It's been a long time since I watched that show. I don't think they air it where I live anymore.

Shame.

Nephthys
No I was making a joke out of you. Because you are a joke.

jk

Battlemaster
No I was making a joke out of you. Because you are a joke.

jk

Wow. laughing

You're really taking the whip to me, aren't you? renske

Nephthys
Just busting your chops.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/41647_100000279237264_1730_n.jpg

Battlemaster
Just busting your chops.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/41647_100000279237264_1730_n.jpg

I know! You do bust my chops. stick out tongue

I'm glad to be the J.D. to your Janitor. wink

Nephthys
Blax sucks. I wyn.

SIDIOUS 66
What are Kun's most impressive speed and TK feats? His sorcery is very impressive but none of it is very applicable in combat, and his blasts can easily be evaded by someone as fast as Yoda.

Nephthys
Are you sure? Kun's blasts have big impacts.

SIDIOUS 66
Yeah, after it hits it's target

heitoi_which
zing!

Nephthys
Kun can aim at the ground you know.

heitoi_which
pix or it didnt happen

SIDIOUS 66
Kun can aim at the ground you know.

lol, I sure hope so.

Nephthys
pix or it didnt happen

He hits the ground in the pic I posted n00b.

heitoi_which
no u

Nephthys
http://vglounge.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Mass-Effect-3-Players-Y-u-so-mad-tho.jpg

SIDIOUS 66
It's not like Yoda has ever evaded fire power with big impacts before.

I do understand what fodder means though.Obviously not, otherwise you wouldn't be saying retarded things like "hurr how is something that big fodder".

Douchebaggery, lol. Everytime we discuss something you cry about how mean I am.

"Jolee thinks she's legendary!" is irrelevant as well as vague, and it still doesn't answer the question of "what has Sylvar done that makes Ulic holding out against her impressive?"

The answer is nothing.

Except for the fact that it's explicitly stated in the panel when he gets it that the power of the amulet blasts are specifically based off his rage at the time. Ergo, the more pissed off he is, the stronger they get. There is nothing within the comics that implies that he can augment the amulets strength at will.

That's nice. What does this have to do with Kun being able to control his amulet blasts? You're committing a red herring here.

Your point is that Yoda would never use his force powers offensively, my point is that that's retarded, and there's many instances that contradict the notion. If Yoda's specific intention is to kill Sideous, and he's throwing multi-ton senate pods at him and trying to cut him in half with his god damn lightsaber, what makes you think that he's going to go easy on Kun?

This is what I mean by grasping for straws. It's painfully obvious at this point that there is no competent argument one can make for Exar Kun being able to tag either Yoda or Obi-Wan with his amulets, just like there is no argument that can be made either off the duo being able to match Yoda or Obi-Wan in dueling prowess or force prowess.

So... the last line of dense is "well Yoda would go easy on them. hurr"

Shenanigans. How much did Janus pay you to do this, Neph?

Nephthys
Obviously not, otherwise you wouldn't be saying retarded things like "hurr how is something that big fodder".

Oh, this cats got claws!

I do notice that you're avoiding the point though. The size of the creature (comparable to a Krayt Dragon I would say), plus the fact that its supported by hundreds of 6 ft tall beetles, hardly call for it to be named fodder.

At the very least the feat puts her quite a bit above the human level. Making it very impressive that an ordinary human like Uliq was the the time was able to hold her off so well. Through sheer skill Uliq is superhuman.

Douchebaggery, lol. Everytime we discuss something you cry about how mean I am.

Its not my fault that you're so insecure that you resort to being overly aggressive during debates.

(or maybe you're just a dick wtevr)

"Jolee thinks she's legendary!" is irrelevant as well as vague, and it still doesn't answer the question of "what has Sylvar done that makes Ulic holding out against her impressive?"

The answer is nothing.

That wasn't the question. You said that she wasn't doing anything that the other characters weren't, to which I replied that those characters become legendary heroes of the age. I was just making a point.

Except for the fact that it's explicitly stated in the panel when he gets it that the power of the amulet blasts are specifically based off his rage at the time. Ergo, the more pissed off he is, the stronger they get. There is nothing within the comics that implies that he can augment the amulets strength at will.

And the amulet controls his rage, remember. And a Sith Lord can also control his rage. It stands to reason that as Kun became immersed in the Dark Side, that would allow him greater control over the amulet. Thanks Blax, I didn't think of it that way before. That actually makes perfect sense. thumb up

That's nice. What does this have to do with Kun being able to control his amulet blasts? You're committing a red herring here.

Because using the amulet to destroy someone is completely different from using the amulet to destroy someone. Yes, you're quite correct, theres no connection at all that suggests that demonstrating control over the amulet would allow him to control the amulet. I'm sure all the functions of the amulet are completely seperate and is my sarcasm getting through or do I need to spread it a little thicker for you?

Your point is that Yoda would never use his force powers offensively, my point is that that's retarded, and there's many instances that contradict the notion. If Yoda's specific intention is to kill Sideous, and he's throwing multi-ton senate pods at him and trying to cut him in half with his god damn lightsaber, what makes you think that he's going to go easy on Kun?

My point is that Yoda is very conservative with his Force powers. If he attacks its only against droids, to disable someone or if he's turning an attack back on someone.

Also if you watch the scene the pod misses Sidious by a good few feet before Sidious even moves out of the way:

S5SkNrWSk5M&feature=related

Nice editing there George! thumb up

This is what I mean by grasping for straws. It's painfully obvious at this point that there is no competent argument one can make for Exar Kun being able to tag either Yoda or Obi-Wan with his amulets, just like there is no argument that can be made either off the duo being able to match Yoda or Obi-Wan in dueling prowess or force prowess.

So... the last line of dense is "well Yoda would go easy on them. hurr"

Regardless of how 'painfully obvious' it may be to you, I could do without these rants. They're quite embarrassing.

Shenanigans. How much did Janus pay you to do this, Neph?

Last I checked Janus was perfectly capable to debating himself. I'm just doing this for the pure sexual thrill.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.