Oz The Great and Powerful!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Sam Raimi's next movie

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=92227
http://comingsoon.net/nextraimages/ozthegreatandpowerfulsmall.jpg

the ninjak
Is this a movie about how awesome Australians are?

I wish Raimi would do more comedy/horror.

Kazenji
Originally posted by the ninjak

Same, Do Evil Dead 4 already.

steverules_2
Is Evil dead 4 even a possibility? I got no idea whats going on with that

Esau Cairn
Evil Dead is in the process of being remade...it won't be a No.4 .

Kazenji
I know Bruce Campbell has gotten older and he's probably cautious as to how Harrison Ford for Indy with the 4th movie turned out. I think he could pull it off...did alright with "My Name Is Bruce".

Kazenji
yyywumlnhdw

steverules_2
Like the wicked witch's hand right at the end there

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by the ninjak

Meh, I think he kind of missed the mark with Drag Me To Hell. I think he doesn't have it in him anymore.

This looks like it might be pretty neat. The visuals look amazing anyway. Maybe he can show Tim Burton how it's done.. lol. My only concern is that it's Disney. They are very efficient at making promising things suck.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Meh, I think he kind of missed the mark with Drag Me To Hell. I think he doesn't have it in him anymore..

He was right on target for Drag Me To Hell personally.

Scythe
I'd watch this, just to look for Bruce Campbell.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Kazenji
He was right on target for Drag Me To Hell personally.

Don't get me wrong: I laughed uproariously on several occasions during the film, and it was well done, but I thought the lead actress was really boring. And to me that's what made Evil Dead work so well is that Bruce Campbell was so hilariously over-the-top. The talking goat was great, though... haha. I've been meaning to watch it again actually to see if I still feel the same way.

Kazenji
There's a directors cut on dvd and probably blu-ray, Not sure what was added back in.

Flyattractor
Eh at least it aint a SyFy Special...

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Kazenji
There's a directors cut on dvd and probably blu-ray, Not sure what was added back in.

Yeah, I heard. But I thought the movie needed a whole revamping, cuz I didn't like the ending either, so I doubt an extended cut would change my opinion of it much.

siriuswriter
I don't think Disney will mess up on this one, the story of The Wizard of Oz is too classic. It's on every movie list ever to be made. The trailer looks beauteous. I'm not sure how I feel about still doing the black and white to color change. Nowadays, we have SEPIA. I can definitely see old time Kansas with the Dust Storms and all that in a sepia...

Rachel Weisz as The Wicked Witch of the West; Michelle Williams as Glinda... I think Mila Kunis is playing some kind of fairy? I hope they do something with Ozma

steverules_2
Swear Mila is playing wicked witch of the south

rudester
james franco always makes that stoner face it looks constipated.

I actually wanna watch this? I know im going to reget it.

http://cdn02.cdnwp.celebuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/12/12/Great-and-Powerful-Oz-Trailer.jpg

BruceSkywalker
saw the trailer during the dark knight rises..

like james franco in some things, but don't want to spend $13, may wait until a friend of mine gets this where i just spend $5

Patient_Leech
Full trailer is up. Shit, I didn't know (or remember) that Mila Kunis was in it. She's got too much makeup on, so I almost didn't recognize her, but still... droolio

DylgNj4YQVc

Kazenji
x7RrJWJCUcw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.