Who can beat this team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright I thought about this earlier who could defeat these guys and the person you pick can only be High level herald or lower. No bfr for this fight.

Team
Mister Sinister
Stryfe
Exodus
Cable
X-Man

carver9
No Herald can beat that team imo.

pym-ftw
Golem do you read comics ?

Sinister is high herald or above
X man is mid herald

Yet you want 1 herald to beat this team..
Id say Adam warlock or <

jalek moye
Originally posted by carver9
No Herald can beat that team imo.

not even Hulk?! jawdrop

Igniz
Blackheart does a soul destroying virus explosion for the win without even confronting this team evil face

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by jalek moye
not even Hulk?! jawdrop

He's no Herald.

Inhuman
KMC Flash

JakeTheBank
KMC Flash is abstract

Inhuman
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
KMC Flash is abstract

thumb up

DarkSaint85
Lobo.

zopzop
It would take someone highly resistant to mind rape, immune to BFR, and be able to dish out enough damage to kill/maim/KO members of the team. I nominate Dual God (aka "full power"wink Kuurth.

golem370
Silver Surfer couldn't do it?

golem370
Yes I read comic books

DarkSaint85
By speedblitz :-p

DarkSaint85
Lobo's pretty fast, is pretty much immune to mind-rape, and is pretty strong.

I say he takes this.

pym-ftw
^Lobo is a joke!

His feats range from meta to abstract

DarkSaint85
Hah for once, I am not taking his 4th wall breakings into account.

But he DOES have absurdly high mental resistance....and speed and decent strength, to boot.

Plus, with all his gear, and resources, he could whip something up. I'd put him as a bioweapon expert on par with Sinister.

pym-ftw
* I haven't read the new uncanny yet so no spoilers please

Sinister has a celestial for a power source

DarkSaint85
And Cable is in a catatonic state.

Your point?

Stoic
Originally posted by zopzop
It would take someone highly resistant to mind rape, immune to BFR, and be able to dish out enough damage to kill/maim/KO members of the team. I nominate Dual God (aka "full power"wink Kuurth.

Do you think that Kuurth was a herald? He had a lot, maybe too much defensive power to be considered a herald level character. What do you think?

As for this thread none come to mind. I like the Adam Warlock idea though. He may be able to do it.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Hah for once, I am not taking his 4th wall breakings into account.

But he DOES have absurdly high mental resistance....and speed and decent strength, to boot.

Plus, with all his gear, and resources, he could whip something up. I'd put him as a bioweapon expert on par with Sinister.

I agree. Lobo has a pretty good chance.

carver9
Kuurth is trans level imo.

golem370
Silver Surfer defeated God Cable right?

zopzop
Originally posted by Stoic
Do you think that Kuurth was a herald? He had a lot, maybe too much defensive power to be considered a herald level character. What do you think?

Kuurth was definitely high herald. Nothing more. I mean Butterball had TOTAL immunity to both psi and energy/physical attacks but he's not beyond herald at all.

Dual God Kuurth could do it (because of his damage output, BFR immunity, durability, and his mental resistances).

pym-ftw
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
And Cable is in a catatonic state.

Your point?
My point is

Celestial>heralds

What is your point?

DarkSaint85
My point is that if you want to take the latest, most current depictions of the characters (regardless of whether they have a boost or not) then you should be consistent :-)

pym-ftw
That's why I didn't mention cable....:P

If your not using current, which is the default rules, what are you doing?

basilisk
Yes, FP Kuurth is a good choice here.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by pym-ftw
That's why I didn't mention cable....:P

If your not using current, which is the default rules, what are you doing?

I'm using the average, as per the rules :-p

Otherwise, you'd have to use current Lobo, who doesn't really have any feats except for having silly pointy Liefeld feet, a comatose Cable, and a Celestial Sinister.

Oh, and Kuurth would not exist as the Serpent was defeated, and Cytorrak has given his power to Colossus, so that's another possibility gone.

golem370
Nimrod?

Brockalizer
Kurth, Trion Juggernaut, or High Evolutionary take your pick. Possibly Onslaught. IIRC the Power Cosmic allows for gene modification, so theoretically any Herald of Galactus. A competently written Martian Manhunter probably could. What about Nimrod? Is he allowed?

byrdgang21
Possibly Magik if she takes the fight to Limbo.

Brockalizer
Hope Summers or Frankilin Richards probably could.

golem370
Why not

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.