Metroman vs Wonderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is movie metroman with CIS OFF vs CIS OFF Wonderman.

juggerman
did Metroman have any real strength feats? he was fast as hell but i dont think they showcased his strength at all

KingD19
All the stuff that Tighten did could be done by Metro Man. So picking up the entire top portion of a sky scraper and chucking it, etc... All can be done by him. And considering how strong he was coupled with his speed, he can hit with some serious force. Probably enough to even mess Ionic Wonderman up.

Wonderman can't touch him either.

carver9
Originally posted by juggerman
did Metroman have any real strength feats? he was fast as hell but i dont think they showcased his strength at all

Yes...tossed a skyscraper building and threw it.

juggerman
i forgot about Titan.

i really dont think WW could contend with that speed even if he wasnt strong

carver9
Originally posted by KingD19
All the stuff that Tighten did could be done by Metro Man. So picking up the entire top portion of a sky scraper and chucking it, etc... All can be done by him. And considering how strong he was coupled with his speed, he can hit with some serious force. Probably enough to even mess Ionic Wonderman up.

Wonderman can't touch him either.

Yeah, his punches would mess Wonderman up. He is a high class 100, easily...never saw any limits towards his strength and his speed, I would say light speed since he did walk in the park, read a book, ate a meal, thought, etc, before the blast even hit the building. Thats a Flash level ft.

carver9
i forgot about Titan.

i really dont think WW could contend with that speed even if he wasnt strong

Do you think he could beat Nova?

juggerman
Yes

KingD19
Originally posted by carver9
Yeah, his punches would mess Wonderman up. He is a high class 100, easily...never saw any limits towards his strength and his speed, I would say light speed since he did walk in the park, read a book, ate a meal, thought, etc, before the blast even hit the building. Thats a Flash level ft.

I think it would be safe to say he's beyond light speed. As the sunlight hadn't even entered the observatory by the time he got back. And everything was frozen in that less than split second he was gone unless he interacted with it.

juggerman
by this do you mean the blast Megamind was trying to kill him with?

carver9
Originally posted by KingD19
I think it would be safe to say he's beyond light speed. As the sunlight hadn't even entered the observatory by the time he got back. And everything was frozen in that less than split second he was gone unless he interacted with it.

I agree...I meant to say he is light speed+. I'm looking at the movie now and that ft is INSANE. The guy even went to check out a book and read a book in between this time. During the time the blast hit, he found a skeleton and had enough time to put a cape on it and throw it before the blast hit the building.

Silent Master
Tighten never showed any of Metroman's speed, so I don't know if we can count Tighten's strength feats for Metroman, as Tighten's human body probably effected how the beam transformed him.

carver9
Originally posted by Silent Master
Tighten never showed any of Metroman's speed, so I don't know if we can count Tighten's strength feats for Metroman, as Tighten's human body probably effected how the beam transformed him.

He had metroman power which is the point. The only reason he didn't show Metroman speed is because of CIS and he wasn't as accustomed to MM powers since he only had it for a short amount of time.

KingD19
by this do you mean the blast Megamind was trying to kill him with?

My bad. That is what I meant.

Silent Master
He had Metronman's DNA mixed with his, as oppsed to Metroman who only had his DNA, therefore Tighten doesn't get spotted Metroman's speed and Metroman doesn't get spotted Tighten's strength.

juggerman
two things wrong with that.

one the blast of energy wasnt moving at lightspeed. it was a "energy beam" of some kind. MegaMind said he harnessed to suns intensity of some junk and fired a consintrated blast.

and two the "energy beam" hadn't even fired yet when MM left the room. MegaMind screamed "fire" but the machine was still "warming up"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.