The Lizard vs The Creeper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
First to make an ASM thread.

Setting is in Manhattan.

Fight starts in Central Park.

Anything can be utilized as a weapon i.e., trees, fountains, cars, people, etc.

Anything goes, to the death.

Both start at opposite ends, 50 feet apart.

Go.

KingD19
Lizards fast enough to keep up with Spidey, who was dodging bullets with no problem. And he's strong enough to rip Creeper limb from limb or just eviscerate him. On top of that, he can heal without the need of eating people, and pretty quickly too.

Big Daddy Sleestak 10/10

Impediment
The Creeper has superhuman strength and speed. He is strong enough to tear apart automobile frames and rip parts from the human body.

You think that Lizard's is more powerful, maybe?

Robtard
Probably the Creeper.

KingD19
Lizard was flipping cars over with no effort at all, tore through dozens if not hundreds of feet of concrete and shredded metal with no problems. Also like I said, he's fast enough to fight Spider-Man whose reflexes are godly compared to Creeper. He actually outfought Spidey much of the time.

He's strong enough to hurt him, got sharp enough claws in conjunction with his strength to rip into him or slice him apart, and is pretty damn durable. Even if Creeper can hurt him, he grew back his tail in moments and got up from being literally raped with bullets by about 10+ SWAT guys with M4A1's for about a minute or more.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by KingD19
Lizard was flipping cars over with no effort at all, tore through dozens if not hundreds of feet of concrete and shredded metal with no problems. Also like I said, he's fast enough to fight Spider-Man whose reflexes are godly compared to Creeper. He actually outfought Spidey much of the time.

He's strong enough to hurt him, got sharp enough claws in conjunction with his strength to rip into him or slice him apart, and is pretty damn durable. Even if Creeper can hurt him, he grew back his tail in moments and got up from being literally raped with bullets by about 10+ SWAT guys with M4A1's for about a minute or more.

thumb up

Robtard
If he had Spider-Man-like reflexes, he would have avoided the bullets and not stood there like a chump.

KingD19
No matter what idiotic move he made, he was still fast enough to overwhelm Spider-Man in their fights. He might not have dodged bullets, but he was dominating every fight he and Spidey had, and SPidey did dodge bullets. If not for his webbing and environment, he would have lost a lot worse than he did.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Robtard
If he had Spider-Man-like reflexes, he would have avoided the bullets and not stood there like a chump.

Spidey got shot though sad

Robtard
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

Not while on the ground, iiirc. He was grazed in mid-swing.

Impediment
What about Creeper's flight ability? Is this a factor?

KingD19
Lizard got ambushed and while still in shock from the bullet in his shoulder, they lit him up. He healed nearly instantly though, so it's a moot point. If a mob of guys with M4A1's shooting 7.62 Nato rounds at him for nearly a minute won't put him down, Creeper won't.

And while Creeper can fly, he still has to come down low enough to attack, and that's where he gets it.

Robtard
The Creeper has the strength to rip off his head(while flying too), he's not healing from that.

BruceSkywalker
Not while on the ground, iiirc. He was grazed in mid-swing.

yeah he was, but that still shouldn't have happened..

Lizard got ambushed and while still in shock from the bullet in his shoulder, they lit him up. He healed nearly instantly though, so it's a moot point. If a mob of guys with M4A1's shooting 7.62 Nato rounds at him for nearly a minute won't put him down, Creeper won't.

And while Creeper can fly, he still has to come down low enough to attack, and that's where he gets it.

thumb up

0mega Spawn
sorry but the creeper takes flight & throws his shuriken directly into lizards head for the K.O or Kill

the ninjak
One thing Denis Learey didn't do was blow the Lizard's head clean off whilst he was going all T1000 in the liquid Nitrogen.

Remove the brain from the equation--remove the Healing Factor.

The Creeper simply flies from the sky and removes the head. And eats it, no doubt becoming stronger than ever before in the process. Probably even absorbing the Lizards powers.

0mega Spawn
The Creepers flies by with axe in hand slicing Lizards head clean off

KingD19
Someone show me where Creeper was fast enough to hang with Lizard? Oh right, he's not. He never fought anything but frightened teenagers.

And the Creeper had the strength to harm normal humans, not the Lizard who assault rifle rounds couldn't even pierce more than one or two inches in his skin, and was healing from exposure to liquid nitrogen and shotgun rounds from point blank range.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

Don't remind me sad

the ninjak
Someone show me where Creeper was fast enough to hang with Lizard? Oh right, he's not. He never fought anything but frightened teenagers.

And the Creeper had the strength to harm normal humans, not the Lizard who assault rifle rounds couldn't even pierce more than one or two inches in his skin, and was healing from exposure to liquid nitrogen and shotgun rounds from point blank range.

Didn't the Creeper swoosh past randoms, removing their heads?
Lizard wasn't that fast and didn't have any kind of LizardSense.
Spidey jumped on his back after slight distractions.
And Leary didn't do his job properly. He should've aimed for the head instead of chest and hand shots.

Shuriken to the brain then swoop in and chop his head off. Game Over.
Creeper eats him and becomes uber.

lilshogun
The Lizard regeneration ability is crazy. He will tear up the Creeper really bad.

the ninjak
Originally posted by lilshogun
The Lizard regeneration ability is crazy. He will tear up the Creeper really bad.

no.

Originally posted by the ninjak
And Leary didn't do his job properly. He should've aimed for the head instead of chest and hand shots.

KingD19

Removing a normal person's head is not impressive. And he was fast enough to fight with and react to Spidey, who was crazy fast. More than once he outright stopped him in the middle of an attack or evasion.

Bullshit. You can't compare a shuriken that busted a bus tire to a Benelli Shotgun at close range. And the shotgun only started doing real damage when he got frozen.

Creeper doesn't have access to liquid nitrogen, or a shotgun; the only weapon he starts off with I think is his shuriken. Which won't penetrate as deeply as a shotgun slug or assault rifle bullet.

Creeper gets ripped to pieces.

the ninjak
Nah Leary could've ended the Lizard once in the Nitrogen via a good 2 or more blasts to the brain.

His neck and head isn't that much larger than a large mans.

The Creepers flying blitz speed added with strength will remove the head from the body. Especially with a few strategic shurikens to the guts or back or legs before the killblow.

Rinse and repeat. Lizard had no alert powers. And almost always fought Spidey in enclosed areas like the sewers and school.

The liquid nitrogen argument works in my favor for Leary shot the guts and hands of the Lizard. I think he got one head shot in and it was a side graze.

He ain't winning this. Trust me I was hugely impressed with the Lizard's HF and Strength. But the Creeper is just the perfect slicer the perform an endgame on the Lizard. I'm still open for suggestions.

Didn't he use a medi-evil Battle axe in the first film? He has the strength to cleave with it.

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
The Creepers flies by with axe in hand slicing Lizards head clean off

0mega Spawn
the creeper fly fast enough to come down snatch a person into the sky before anyone noticed

the ninjak
He be slicin, he be dicin.

A few shurikens to the heart. And Lizard will be hurt. Head goes off. And Creeper smashes his skull against a rock!

Then gets ready for dinner.

lilshogun
He has to be in great distance to try it. In close combat, The Lizard will rip the Creepers wings off or even mangling his bat wings. Now, he is fly meat for the Lizard.Originally posted by the ninjak
He be slicin, he be dicin.

A few shurikens to the heart. And Lizard will be hurt. Head goes off. And Creeper smashes his skull against a rock!

Then gets ready for dinner.

the ninjak
He has to be in great distance to try it. In close combat, The Lizard will rip the Creepers wings off or even mangling his bat wings. Now, he is fly meat for the Lizard.

The Creeper is flying/blitzing! He scooped up people before people even knew it happened.

lilshogun
But if the Lizard manages to grap and rip his wings. The creeper has to eat people to get body parts back, and I don't see anyone with massive wings walking around. Without the wings, there's the creepers big advantage gone.Originally posted by the ninjak
The Creeper is flying/blitzing! He scooped up people before people even knew it happened.

the ninjak
But if the Lizard manages to grap and rip his wings. The creeper has to eat people to get body parts back, and I don't see anyone with massive wings walking around. Without the wings, there's the creepers big advantage gone.

That's why he throws the shurikens in his guts just before he cuts his head off.

Classic distraction/action manuever. Pure Magic. He can't lose. He won't see it coming. He's been doin this for years. It's instinct. Beauty in motion.

Lizard has been doin his crap for what? 2 days? Complete Amatuer.

Creeper has a song and everything. Lizard is SCREEEEWWWWWED!

lilshogun
Here is the thing, the Lizard was shot at by a swarm of bullets by the swat team and has Wolverine like regenetaive abilities especially growing his tail and hands in a sec. That Lizard has uncanny durability. And no question with his strength, he swatted a truck with ease. In Jeepers Creepers 2, the Creeper could not get in the school bus or had a hard time trying to poke his nose in, Imagine the Lizard taking his place. He would of decimated the school bus in a matter of seconds and all of the kids would of been fly food. With Creeper's abilty of flight and speed that would be a problem for the Lizard but I would not recommend a mano to mano combat for the Creeper.Originally posted by the ninjak
That's why he throws the shurikens in his guts just before he cuts his head off.

Classic distraction/action manuever. Pure Magic. He can't lose. He won't see it coming. He's been doin this for years. It's instinct. Beauty in motion.

Lizard has been doin his crap for what? 2 days? Complete Amatuer.

Creeper has a song and everything. Lizard is SCREEEEWWWWWED!

KingD19
Wasn't the Creepers big advantage with flying and picking people off that he was doing it at night?

Estacado
The Creeper is a lame character.....

the ninjak
Originally posted by Estacado
The Creeper is a lame character.....

No he wasn't.

Estacado
No he wasn't.
The back story is ok but he looks like an old pedophile not scary at all....

the ninjak
The back story is ok but he looks like an old pedophile not scary at all....

I would be scared as all hell if he turned up. Kinda reminds me of the Wishmaster.

0mega Spawn
The Creeper is a lame character..... delete your account ASAP

thanos-prime
What equipment does the creeper have here?

Pwned
I agree with the people saying the Lizard.

He not only took multiple headshots (some SWAT guys nailed him in the face (and IIRC, M4A1 fires a 5.56mm NATO round, since its essentially a shortened M16)) and the Benelli was a shaved hit: It wasn't a hit, but it wasn't a graze either, there was a fairly large gash in his forhead.

It took 100+ bullets traveling at supersonic speed hitting his body all over to even take him down for seconds. Those shuriken are not doing crap. Thrown bone (RHYMES!) is far inferior to supersonic lead.

Brushing Spideys suit, the Lizard's claws were sharp enough to carve gashes into Spidey's chest. Not to mention that he is stealthy (as shown in the sewers, he snuck up on Spiderman despite the webs), he is far stronger than the Creeper, he is faster (as he kept up with Spiderman during all the times he chased him) and he has his tail, which he showed to use to good effect while fighting. Toss that onto his regen and not staying down for longer than 10 seconds, and there iis no way the Creeper can win.

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by thanos-prime
What equipment does the creeper have here?

Originally posted by Impediment
First to make an ASM thread.

Setting is in Manhattan.

Fight starts in Central Park.

Anything can be utilized as a weapon i.e., trees, fountains, cars, people, etc.

Anything goes, to the death.

Both start at opposite ends, 50 feet apart.

Go.

0mega Spawn
regardless the creeper flys by with his axe in hand & removes lizards face from his face

Pwned
How does he do that when the Lizard has shown not only the ability to intercept objects moving at high speeds through the air (School fight, Spidey was zippin' around, Lizard caught him) but the Lizard can just pick up a car and hit him with it? Or throw the car. Or a person. I mean, the Creeper just can't take the Lizard. Besides, the bullets hardly went into his skin, I doubt the battle axe will do much better.

0mega Spawn
none of those were a flying creeper. not really comparable. especially when observing how fast the creeper actually flys.

how do bullets barely go in?
let me rephrase that how do you know the depth the bullets penetrated?

thanos-prime
The op doesn't say anything about an axe, which most likely wouldn't help anyway.

0mega Spawn
first of all the OP says anything
2nd The Creeper carries an axe among other closed range weapons
3rd how would him flying at amazing speeds + his strength + an axe + lizards face not equal a win or at least a KO

http://www.reelingreviews.com/jeeperscreepers2pic.jpg this guy wins

thanos-prime
1st of all the op says anything within the vicinity is useful
2nd, he used an axe for 1 scene during the 1st movie then immediately put it away.
3rd, his flying speed is good ill give you that but nothing i don't think the lizard can't handle, If he is caught he doesn't have the arm strength to break free and he doesn't have an axe.

0mega Spawn
wait so we can take away gear now?

& the lizard will either be KO'ed or dead before he adjusts

thanos-prime
Im not taking away gear he doesn't have it in the first place it wasn't among his weapons in the second movie so why would he have it?

adjusts to what? if im not mistaken the lizards is better than him in every physical category.

0mega Spawn
& he didn't have a shuriken in the first movie. your point being?
yeah lizard better physically
but the creeper is flying around with a mutha****in axe & wins before lizards knows what hit him

thanos-prime
wow you are dense you use his most recent portrayal his most recent had the dagger and shuriken not the axe.

And your also mistaken as to the way the creeper fight's he is not a stealth fighter infact he is quite the showoff and stupid sometimes like when he got hit by the car.

0mega Spawn
his most recent appearance wasn't even a week after the first film. no expression

the creeper has shown he can be stealthy when he was being hunted in the police station & picking people off outside the bus.
but he doesn't be stealthy because he hunts off fear & what's more scary than looking at a batman throwing shurikens at you.

thanos-prime
his most recent appearance wasn't even a week after the first film. no expression

the creeper has shown he can be stealthy when he was being hunted in the police station & picking people off outside the bus.
but he doesn't be stealthy because he hunts off fear & what's more scary than looking at a batman throwing shurikens at you.
Point? he didn't have the axe in the second movie he doesn't have it here.

that has nothing to do with a fight, and it's not stealth when you sit in the air swooping down and picking people up at your leisure.

Right that's his fighting style out in the open attacking at his leisure.

0mega Spawn
my point is because he didn't use his axe 4 days later doesn't mean he doesn't have it &

did you read any of my post? no expression

he can be stealthy if he wants & attacks head on only to induce fear

thanos-prime
my point is because he didn't use his axe 4 days later doesn't mean he doesn't have it &

did you read any of my post? no expression

he can be stealthy if he wants & attacks head on only to induce fear

No because he didn't have it in the movie means he doesn't have it.

He is stealthy the only time it doesn't matter if he fought with stealth at all he would't be getting run over by cars or shot with giant harpoons now would he?

0mega Spawn
so he doesn't have it... because laughing out loud

and he wasn't fighting anyone when he was harpooned he was still trying to get the fear stricken teen

& when he was run over by the car he wasn't fighting. he was playing wth his food.

have you even seen jeepers creepers?

thanos-prime
so he doesn't have it... because laughing out loud

and he wasn't fighting anyone when he was harpooned he was still trying to get the fear stricken teen

& when he was run over by the car he wasn't fighting. he was playing wth his food.

have you even seen jeepers creepers?
That kind of discredits your stance right there had he ever used stealth during a hunt/fight he wouldn't have been put in that situation to begin with.
again the opposite of stealth thanks for proving my stance for me.

yes one of my favorite horror movies.

0mega Spawn
you haven't seen the film or else u would know he purposely scares people.
and was only attacked because they came after he'd already got done toying with the teens do i have to spell it out for you?

HE WANTED THE TEENS TO SEE HIM TO INDUCE FEAR
when the father & son showed up he clearly wasnt concerned with them.

god you're slow

thanos-prime
you haven't seen the film or else u would know he purposely fears people.
and was only attacked because they came after he'd already got toying with the teens do i have to spell it out for you?

HE WANTED THE TEENS TO SEE HIM TO INDUCE FEAR
when the father & son showed up he clearly wasnt concerned with them.

god your slow
and why would that change here?

Maybe i should spell it out for you, they were only able to track him because he made a spectacle of abducting the farmboy NOT STEALTH.

Why would that change here unless your planning to say that the creeper doesn't plan to eat the lizard if he wins in which case he would that's what he does he eats people and as you said he would try to induce fear to make him taste better.

If he used this mythical stealth you keep spewing in your posts they wouldn't have shown up at all would they?

And yet your the one who can't seem to grasp such simple arguments.

0mega Spawn
derp because this is a forum fight derp he doesn't derp want lizard as food derp

0mega Spawn
OMFG go watch jeepers creepers 1 & 2 because im too tired to type right.

LOL you said he scares people to make them taste better laughing
go watch the films

thanos-prime
derp because this is a forum fight derp he doesn't derp want lizard as food derp wow just wow a forum fight doesn't negate who he is as a character and who he is is a monster that eats people. learnz to logic

thanos-prime
OMFG go watch jeepers creepers 1 & 2 because im too tired to type right.

LOL you said he scares people to make them taste better laughing
go watch the films i have seen the films many times where i went wrong was trying to debate against a chimpanzee

Pwned
You can see the bullets in the Lizard. They didn't go very deep.

So, a big monster flying at a decent speed in a straight line right at him is harder to hit than an average height, skinny, super fast guy with precognitive abilities to avoid danger movign erratically around him. Totally.

RE: Blaxican
Why are you even arguing with Omega Spawn. He's Omega Spawn.

Anyway, Lizard wins. Creeper was knocked out by getting hit by a car.

Lizard punches him in the face once and knocks him out, then rips all his limbs off, then rips his head off, then rips his body in half, then spreads all the parts across the landscape and goes about his day.

/thread

Impediment
Just FYI, the OP states that anything in the vicinity of Central Park can be utilized as weapons such as cars, horses & carriages, trees & limbs, and even civilians. Use your imagination to what else could be in the park.

I can't remember if Creeper has an ax or shuriken as standard weaponry, but if he does, I guess I have to allow it since the thread is so far underway.

the ninjak
What's stopping the Creeper from using a Central Park street sign as a freakin scythe?

Estacado
You can stop with the Creeper wanking now...313

the ninjak
STFU! I'm having fun.

How am i wanking a character that has shown the ability to blitz in the air?

And removed peoples heads with ease?

What's stopping the Creeper from using a Central Park street sign as a freakin scythe?

Estacado
How about Lizard grabs a car and knocks him the f out?
We all know Creeper can be ko'd by simply getting ran over by a car...313

Indeed.

Just like we all know that the Creeper has repeatedly been stabbed/beaten/run over/shot/impaled by normal human beings. 131

the ninjak
Because as shown in film. The Creeper can air blitz. And is very quiet.

This ain't a sewer or a enclosed school hall. This is an open environment.

If it was those environments Lizard would own this. But out in the open. A long sharp piece of metal is all the Creeper needs to gain his head.

Estacado
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Indeed.

Just like we all know that the Creeper has repeatedly been stabbed/beaten/run over/shot/impaled by normal human beings. 131
But wait he has those supa shurikens which can easily take care off bus tires.....zomfg

Because as shown in film. The Creeper can air blitz. And is very quiet.

This ain't a sewer or a enclosed school hall. This is an open environment.

If it was those environments Lizard would own this. But out in the open. A long sharp piece of metal is all the Creeper needs to gain his head. A giant winded devil man can blitz a creature that Spiderman couldn't. haermm

0mega Spawn
Yes because spider cant fly & lacks an axe

KingD19
You seem to be giving the Creeper this "He can blitz" scenario. When the only people he blitzed were scared teenagers. And correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he fly off with most of the people at night?

0mega Spawn
i have seen the films many times where i went wrong was trying to debate against a chimpanzee

I seriously doubt you've seen the films
cutting off police stations power
Snatching people into the air without anyone noticing
Posing as a scarcrow
Equals no stealth?

Even still he only did not was when trying to induce fear
you'd know that if you saw the film

Id rather be a chimp than a thanos considering youre farther down the evolutionary chain

0mega Spawn
You seem to be giving the Creeper this "He can blitz" scenario. When the only people he blitzed were scared teenagers. And correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he fly off with most of the people at night?
are you implying he can only fly at night?

KingD19
I'm implying he only flew off with people without anyone knowing "at night". When it was pitch black outside and people couldn't see a damn thing.

I'm assuming this fight is in the middle of the day, so he can clearly be seen against the blue sky. And he's not gonna "blitz" anybody. He's going to fly straight at Lizard, and Lizard who is fast enough to react to Spider-Man and take him down in mid dodge is going to bat him out of the air.

And all his stealth feats were at night, against frightened, normal people. Lizard snuck up on Spider-Man and he didn't even notice him.

0mega Spawn
This is,in the park creeper can easily use trees as cover
throw some shuriken into lizards eyes the goes lumberjack on lizards neck

0mega Spawn
Central park at that

KingD19
We only saw one shuriken. And he never used another. So I'm going to assume he only has the one, and Lizard based on speed feats can easily dodge it. But still, Central Park has huge areas of open space, and in case you forgot, Lizard can taste the air and find Creeper no problem.

But if we want to go that route, Lizard picks up a hot dog cart and chucks it at Creeper faster than he can react too, then eviscerates him.

the ninjak
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
A giant winded devil man can blitz a creature that Spiderman couldn't. haermm

Spidey caught the Lizard off guard often.

Plus 90% of their fights were in enclosed areas. You keep ignoring vital points.

Plus Spidey fought terribly in that movie. After all he was a amatuer.

Oh man. I was under the impression this film was at night!

Like most of both films fight scenes were based in.

Imp can you clarify?

WHAT THE HELL ARE BOTH OF THE CREATURES DOING OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF CENTRAL PARK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FREAKING DAY?

0mega Spawn
We only saw one shuriken. And he never used another. So I'm going to assume he only has the one, and Lizard based on speed feats can easily dodge it. But still, Central Park has huge areas of open space, and in case you forgot, Lizard can taste the air and find Creeper no problem.

But if we want to go that route, Lizard picks up a hot dog cart and chucks it at Creeper faster than he can react too, then eviscerates him. I remember him piopping 2 tires & pinning someone up to a tree

Also all those weapons he had when he was hit by that car

Pwned
Well clearly, the Lizard was out to get a cheeseburger from McDonalds, when the Creeper started yelling at the cashier that it was not human meat, so the Lizard steps in like an upstanding citizen and attempts to calm the Creeper down. After a minute or two of yelling, the cashier tells them to take it outside. So they go to Central Park, where the Creeper decides he has had enough with the Lizard. The Creeper attacks the Lizard and got ripped to little pieces. The Lizard then went and got a McChicken because he changed his mind.

Impediment
My apologies for not specifying a time setting. I mean, Creeper does all of his best work at night, as does Lizard. I just assumed you cretins would follow suit. Ha ha.

Setting is at Midnight.

0mega Spawn
All the better for the creeper

Pwned
Apart from, you know, the Lizard didn't have much trouble seeing in the darkness. And is very quiet.

Hell, the Creeper will have a harder time finding the Lizard.

0mega Spawn
But who is flying?

thanos-prime
I seriously doubt you've seen the films
cutting off police stations power
Snatching people into the air without anyone noticing
Posing as a scarcrow
Equals no stealth?

Even still he only did not was when trying to induce fear
you'd know that if you saw the film

Id rather be a chimp than a thanos considering youre farther down the evolutionary chain At the same time letting EVERY cop in the police station see him when he attacked.
LOL when did he do this? iirc everytime he took someone there were witnesses and the victim always knew they were about to be taken.
Chasing the kid through the corn making a spectacle of himself is not stealth. As i said in a previous post he can be stealthy up unto the point where it matters.
As i sai before that is part of his character that won't change here.
Your pretty stupid if you would want to be a chimp rather than thanos

Pwned
But who is flying? The cars being hurled at the Creeper.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Pwned
Apart from, you know, the Lizard didn't have much trouble seeing in the darkness. And is very quiet.

Hell, the Creeper will have a harder time finding the Lizard.

We stuff up now? Creeper saw great at night. And was extremely quiet even when flying. "Where did you get those eyes".

the ninjak
I know you were talkin to Omega Spawn but I gotta butt in.
At the same time letting EVERY cop in the police station see him when he attacked.
LOL when did he do this? iirc everytime he took someone there were witnesses and the victim always knew they were about to be taken.
Chasing the kid through the corn making a spectacle of himself is not stealth. As i said in a previous post he can be stealthy up unto the point where it matters.
As i sai before that is part of his character that won't change here.
Your pretty stupid if you would want to be a chimp rather than thanos

Dude I doubt with every fiber that the Creeper will present himself to the Lizard like he did with the teens and cops. They're just humans. He was having fun with his food. Nothing more or less.

A humanoid Lizard roaming Central Park? he ain't just gonna land in front of him a start a fist fight. He'll spot him whilst flying. Land in a tree and watch him for a bit. Maybe throw a few shurikens into his body and watch him pull em out and heal (how did the Lizard remove all those bullets from his body anyways!!!).Utter nonsense the fact he could move around whilst his body was riddles with bullets. Utter nonsense, but it is a kids movie.
Then decide that this food will need to have it's head removed. Flies away and finds the best thing for the job. Machete or similar tool from the gardeners shed, Street Sign, ect.

big grin

Pwned
And how, exactly, is the Lizard not able to find him?

Also, your scenario seems to rely on the Lizard not moving around.

XanatosForever
The firs impression I get from this battle, since I'm assuming neither opponent is aware of the others capabilities, will have the Creeper landing the first strike, likely from range to gauge the Lizard's reaction speed. Personally, I could see Lizard dodging it, but it's equally likely he could take the hit. With no obvious opponent, this would immediately put him on the defensive, and since he's already used to fighting Spidey, he knows that his best advantage will be to get to a closed off area. Central Park is huge, but there's plenty of woody spots that Lizard could use as cover as he tries to lure the Creeper into a more advantageous spot. Hell, he could even try and drag him to the Zoo, give the Creeper the distraction of morsels. What happens after this is where I think the real debate begins.

Estacado

Dude I doubt with every fiber that the Creeper will present himself to the Lizard like he did with the teens and cops. They're just humans. He was having fun with his food. Nothing more or less.

A humanoid Lizard roaming Central Park? he ain't just gonna land in front of him a start a fist fight. He'll spot him whilst flying. Land in a tree and watch him for a bit. Maybe throw a few shurikens into his body and watch him pull em out and heal (how did the Lizard remove all those bullets from his body anyways!!!).Utter nonsense the fact he could move around whilst his body was riddles with bullets. Utter nonsense, but it is a kids movie.
Then decide that this food will need to have it's head removed. Flies away and finds the best thing for the job. Machete or similar tool from the gardeners shed, Street Sign, ect.

big grin
So Lizard will be just walking around while Creeper does all kind off prep shit....fail.

the ninjak
So Lizard will be just walking around while Creeper does all kind off prep shit....fail.

Lizard can move around. Creeper can fly high and survey the ground. Hit a tree and watch from afar. Where does prep come into my scenario???

And I wouldn't throw that fail comment around often kid. A SWAT team found him easily in New York and mowed him down by the way.

How about you answer this. Where did all the bullets lodged inside the Lizard's body disappear to in ASM? His HF works so fast the flesh would've formed over the bullets causing mass pain. And that was alot of bullets. did they all just go straight through him?? Good that means his flesh is soft. If not I call shenanigans. ASM was full of mistakes. Riddled with them.

And how, exactly, is the Lizard not able to find him?

Also, your scenario seems to rely on the Lizard not moving around.
They start at opposite ends. Creeper is flying. Has a birdseye view. Spots the Lizard. Takes cover. Lizard would be looking ahead, through the trees and ground.
Didn't the Creeper have an excelent sense of smell? Better than the Lizards. It took time for him to smell Gwen's scent.

Originally posted by XanatosForever
The firs impression I get from this battle, since I'm assuming neither opponent is aware of the others capabilities, will have the Creeper landing the first strike, likely from range to gauge the Lizard's reaction speed. Personally, I could see Lizard dodging it, but it's equally likely he could take the hit. With no obvious opponent, this would immediately put him on the defensive, and since he's already used to fighting Spidey, he knows that his best advantage will be to get to a closed off area. Central Park is huge, but there's plenty of woody spots that Lizard could use as cover as he tries to lure the Creeper into a more advantageous spot. Hell, he could even try and drag him to the Zoo, give the Creeper the distraction of morsels. What happens after this is where I think the real debate begins.
Good points. The Lizard wouldn't dodge a projectile or silent aerial blitz though. He didn't have any sensory detection powers like Spidey has. but the Zoo option is a clever one. But then it will become a waiting game.

thanos-prime

big grin the creeper has a tendency to underestimate his prey and he does it constantly why would this time be any different If the creeper had any semblance of intelligence he wouldn't constantly be doing dumbshit like getting hit by cars and getting shot with harpoons. and from what i saw he only has 1 shuriken and dagger.

the ninjak
the creeper has a tendency to underestimate his prey and he does it constantly why would this time be any different If the creeper had any semblance of intelligence he wouldn't constantly be doing dumbshit like getting hit by cars and getting shot with harpoons. and from what i saw he only has 1 shuriken and dagger.

I answered this pretty thoroughly in my first response. Plus OS replied to the shuriken statement as well. He used multiple ones. Even if just 4 it signifies more.

big grin

thanos-prime
I answered this pretty thoroughly in my first response. Plus OS replied to the shuriken statement as well. He used multiple ones. Even if just 4 it signifies more. no you didn't you replied with what you would do not what the creeper would do i just gave you a pretty accurate description of his personality, If the creeper thought shit out like you seem to think he would then he wouldn't almost die every movie. And as for him surveying the situation and being cautious well a police station full of cops didn't stop him from charging in there why would the lizard be any different?

the ninjak
no you didn't you replied with what you would do not what the creeper would do i just gave you a pretty accurate description of his personality, If the creeper thought shit out like you seem to think he would then he wouldn't almost die every movie. And as for him surveying the situation and being cautious well a police station full of cops didn't stop him from charging in there why would the lizard be any different?

Because it's a giant lizardman. He has swarmed through humans forever. But not lizardmen. Which is why I gave the realistic scenario of him throwing a couple of shurikens in its chest or head to see how it goes. Once seeing the creature rip em out. He would know this is no normal being.

If there were a pack of Raptors rampaging through Central Park you reckon he would just jump in and take them on???

No, he would throw some shurikens and put them down or at least incapacitate them. But Lizard has a HF and he'll know that after a quick and easy test.

As I said before. Humans are food. He was playing with his food. Including getting hit by a car and taking on a police station Terminator style. He gauged his opponents. Sometimes they still surprised him. That's what survivors in films do. PIS.

thanos-prime
Because it's a giant lizardman. He has swarmed through humans forever. But not lizardmen. Which is why I gave the realistic scenario of him throwing a couple of shurikens in its chest or head to see how it goes. Once seeing the creature rip em out. He would know this is no normal being.

If there were a pack of Raptors rampaging through Central Park you reckon he would just jump in and take them on???

No he would throw some shurikens and put them down or at least incapacitate them. But Lizard has a HF and he'll know that after a quick and easy test. Why would him being a lizardman mean anything to the creeper who himself is a monster he has never shown any aversion to danger even when it meant he could possibly die that wouldn't change here.

Im not saying he would fight hand to hand with raptors or the lizard im just saying i find your stealth attack him from behind with an axe, street sign or machete that's completely out of character ridiculous.

He would most certainly throw shrukien at him but not for the reason your giving to test him that is he would attempt to play with him like he does all of his prey and pay for it.

the ninjak
Debating with you is pointless.

Why would him being a lizardman mean anything to the creeper who himself is a monster he has never shown any aversion to danger even when it meant he could possibly die that wouldn't change here.

Im not saying he would fight hand to hand with raptors or the lizard im just saying i find your stealth attack him from behind with an axe, street sign or machete that's completely out of character ridiculous.

He would most certainly throw shrukien at him but not for the reason your giving to test him that is he would attempt to play with him like he does all of his prey and pay for it.

-Because it's a Lizardman!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Why? He blitzed people in the second movie.

-Hypocritcal statemate 101. So now you agree he played with his prey. OMG.
Annnddddddd if he watches the Lizard pull the blades out, he would realise he can heal......correct?

thanos-prime

No, he would throw some shurikens and put them down or at least incapacitate them. But Lizard has a HF and he'll know that after a quick and easy test.

As I said before. Humans are food. He was playing with his food. Including getting hit by a car and taking on a police station Terminator style. He gauged his opponents. Sometimes they still surprised him. That's what survivors in films do. PIS.
Lizard is food to him just as much as a human. what im telling you is that he doesn't gauge his opponents he is extremely cocky and doesn't think about the consequences of his actions. they always surprise him they do it so much it ceases to be pis and becomes a part of his character.

thanos-prime
Debating with you is pointless.

-Because it's a Lizardman!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Why he blitzed people in the second movie.

-Hypocritcal statemate 101. So now you agree he played with his prey. OMG. So? he has never shown aversion to danger before.

He didn't blitz anyone he flew down and picked them up and they were human.

He plays with them because he is cocky and doesn't think about what could happen as ive said how is that hypocritical?

the ninjak
Lizard is food to him just as much as a human. what im telling you is that he doesn't gauge his opponents he is extremely cocky and doesn't think about the consequences of his actions. they always surprise him they do it so much it ceases to be pis and becomes a part of his character.

You can keep repeating yourself.
He purposefully took that car hit you know. Knowing that he would heal back and get revenge regardless.
But if in the presence of an enemy that can completely mess him up worse than being run over by a car multiple times. A creature that looks like it would EAT him.

1.He would test the beast.
2.See that it heals off projectile attacks.
3.Seeks a permanent solution. eg head removal via aerial blitz.

thanos-prime
He purposefully took that car hit you know. Knowing that he would heal back and get revenge regardless.
But if in the presence of an enemy that can completely mess him up worse than being run over by a car multiple times.

3.Seeks a permanent solution. eg head removal via aerial blitz. Are you not even reading my posts? that is point entirety that he shows no aversion to danger he looks down on all his prey feeling that they can't hurt him no matter what they do.
I wasn't aware the creeper knew the lizard so intimately but just had general info.
Out of character.
Out of character.

Estacado
But if in the presence of an enemy that can completely mess him up worse than being run over by a car multiple times. A creature that looks like it would EAT him.

3.Seeks a permanent solution. eg head removal via aerial blitz.
Lulz.
That's totally out of character....

You can stop with the Creeper wanking now...313

the ninjak
1.Are you not even reading my posts? that is point entirety that he shows no aversion to danger he looks down on all his prey feeling that they can't hurt him no matter what they do.
2.I wasn't aware the creeper knew the lizard so intimately but just had general info.
3.Out of character.
4.Out of character.

1.Of course I'm reading your posts. They were all humans. Not Giant Lizards with talons.

2.This is a forum fight. The Creeper isn't going to take a hit in the name of masochistic jest in the form of getting potentially downed by a giant manlizard in the hopes that later he'll just get back up get revenge later. He wants to put this creature down. That isn't once again a teenager or a cop....obviously. He either
-throws some projectiles into it seeing it tank them, then must resort to an endgame.
-looks for something to suitable to take its head off.

If he goes for the second later then it will become harder because the Lizard will now be on alert.

3.Read above.
4.Read above and, No he did it in the 2nd film. He blitzed a guy.

a majority of your arguments have been nullifying the Creepers teams arguments via the fact the he never took on a creature such as the Lizard before. Yet our arguments use feats he has used on film before to perform a takedown of the Lizard.
This has once again become a circular debate. The bane of the forum.

Lulz.
That's totally out of character....

Riveting argument as always.

I also just saw the size of the axe he used. It's huge enough to get through that neck of the lizards.

Pwned
Debating with you is pointless. No, debating with YOU is pointless. Quit the Creeper wanking, then go and read the thread again.

the ninjak
Nah debating with me is awesome.

KingD19
So its official. The Creeper and Jason can't lose any fights according to Ninjak.

the ninjak
Creeper would cut Jason's head off...............

.........But as the Creeper eats his remains he gets possessed by Jason's demon worm. big grin

Creating Jeepers Jason.

lilshogun
If you add strength, The Lizard for the win. Creeper is pretty good as far as slasher monsters go, but Lizard outclasses him by leaps and bounds in strength, speed, agility.

Robtard
Lizard pretty much can't win, as the Creeper just keeps coming back until his 'season' is over. He can survive being headless, ffs.

If the fight is a "who can temporarily take the other down for a bit", then the Lizard has a chance.

Pwned
Lizard pretty much can't win, as the Creeper just keeps coming back until his 'season' is over. He can survive being headless, ffs.

If the fight is a "who can temporarily take the other down for a bit", then the Lizard has a chance. Im not sure if the creeper survives if he is in scattered body parts. Lets not forget that the Lizard is quite intelligent, it seemed to retain the same intelligence as Conners.

So I see the creeper losing its head, then it keeps coming. The Lizard takes the smart route and rips it to pieces, then scatters them.

thanos-prime
I always assumed he would die if you kept him from eating e.g through dismemberment.

lilshogun
The Creeper can survive with his head off but remember he was still handicapped. Those kids should of taken action while it was headless. That was bad plot induced. Originally posted by Robtard

If the fight is a "who can temporarily take the other down for a bit", then the Lizard has a chance.

thanos-prime
I don't remember his entire head coming off just a small part of it and then he immediately replaced it.

Robtard
-He had a pipe go through his head.

-He then ripped out the pipe along with about a fourth of his head.

-He then tore off his entire head.

-He replaced his head with the severed head of some dude.

Pwned
Tell me, if he is ripped into pieces, just say his torso, head, and limbs, how will he function? His head would probably be the cognitive part, and so his head could roll around. The Lizard then crushes his head. That would leave his conciousness in limbo.

Robtard
Tell me, if he is ripped into pieces, just say his torso, head, and limbs, how will he function? His head would probably be the cognitive part, and so his head could roll around. The Lizard then crushes his head. That would leave his conciousness in limbo.

He can clearly function without a head, as he's ripped it off himself and was able to get around just fine in JP2.

I think the mythos is that the actual creature just consist of the wings and the claws (think of an Alien's facehugger with wings), the rest of the body is replaceable and just a means to get around.

Estacado
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMrG-K-qO1k&feature=relmfu
The vid shows just how crappy this guys durability is he loses his wings one of his arms and one of his legs during a car "accident".(5:57)

Lizard tears him to shreds...

Pwned
He can clearly function without a head, as he's ripped it off himself and was able to get around just fine in JP2.

I think the mythos is that the actual creature just consist of the wings and the claws (think of an Alien's facehugger with wings), the rest of the body is replaceable and just a means to get around. But how effective would he be if he was ripped limb from limb until he was just a head? Or wings and claws, as the case may be.

lilshogun
While in decapitated state, I would of chain saw his bodyparts. Let's see if he can reform from that.

the ninjak
Just finished JC1 again.-

41:41 Once he gets your scent there is no escaping his tracking.

45:40 Battle-Axe feat. He wore it as he flew.

54:00 Speed feat. He in the blink of an eye dodges a shotgun blast and launches himself like a cat over a his and inside it. All in 1 1/2 secs. Faster than anything I ever saw Lizard do including agility.

1:05:00 whatever he eats becomes a part of it.....though.

1:06:00 it needs to scare people to know what it needs to eat.

1:12:00 eats hearts to remain alive no matter what. Which implies a degree of HF. But requires time. Hearts boost speed of regen.

1:12:26 punches a mans heart out and consumes with ease.

1:20:00 flies through metal bars like butter. +earlier feat in prison of stretching metal bars.

Accurate 2nd film feats to come.

Estacado
313wank

the ninjak
The vid shows just how crappy this guys durability is he loses his wings one of his arms and one of his legs during a car "accident".(5:57)

You do realize he purposefully allowed himself to get run over right?

313wank

Thanks. Gotta say I never had anyone wank over my post before. And just 1 min after I wrote it. You must have been gagging to jerk it off all day amirite?

Estacado
haermm
Yeah I'm sure he lost his wings ,arm and leg on purpose just to jump around the corn field like a lame ass frog...
Also he didn't get run over he got tricked.

KingD19
Looked pretty much like he was chasing them down, then he just slammed on the brake. He wouldn't have expected that.

the ninjak
haermm
Yeah I'm sure he lost his wings ,arm and leg on purpose just to jump around the corn field like a lame ass frog...
Also he didn't get run over he got tricked.

laughing out loud Yeah it's a weird scene. But considering he jumped the car so easily the first 2 times. Then took a dive the third had me wondering. Then the old lady told them that he had to induce fear in his enemies to drag out what he needed in them.

Just how did the car trick the Creeper? How did getting let on the leg result in such a wailing scream that resulted in him staying in the air for a prolonged period of time before falling on the ground PERFECTLY STILL?
He copped bullets. Tore metal bars. Flew through metal bars. Yet getting hit on his lower leg was his Achilles Heel?

Cmon Esta! He's a masochist. He was playing them and getting his jollies off. His home was even callled the House of Pain. He loves the stuff. He's a prankster masochist.

The car feat was a way for the writers to move the plot forward because they still had half an hour to go knowing full well those kids were screwed in that car if the Creeper really wanted them caught. He took a dive.

Looked pretty much like he was chasing them down, then he just slammed on the brake. He wouldn't have expected that.

She was driving. And he walked into the car. Jeez he was walking sideways then did a roll over the hood.

ve1tYjA8_cY

Estacado
Ninjak did you atlest watch the scene I posted? That was from the 2nd movie not the 1st ....

Pwned
Actually, considering how, when fighting Spiderman, the small, lanky teenager moving as fast as the Creeper in erratic patterns everywhere around the Lizard, he caught the guy he was fighting, I don't see how you can say that the Creeper is faster.

Oh, and metal is like butter to the Lizard as well. The car? The Lizard can't even be run over by a car that size, he is way too big.

the ninjak
Ninjak did you atlest watch the scene I posted? That was from the 2nd movie not the 1st ....

I just scanned all the pages in this thread Esta, which video do you mean?

Actually, considering how, when fighting Spiderman, the small, lanky teenager moving as fast as the Creeper in erratic patterns everywhere around the Lizard, he caught the guy he was fighting, I don't see how you can say that the Creeper is faster.

Oh, and metal is like butter to the Lizard as well. The car? The Lizard can't even be run over by a car that size, he is way too big.

Look guys I never said the Creeper would defeat the Lizard in a straight mana e mano fight. From the beginning I said the Creeper would fly in and swoop his head off via battleaxe or whatever he could get his hands on.

I threw in the shurikens as a distraction or test of the Lizard's strength. Now those shurikens the Creeper threw whilst running through a field with pin point accuracy. And they were capable of popping a buses tires.

Now....Pwned. I agree absolutely the Lizard ripped that car metal apart but so did the Creeper in the first film. He tore open the cop car's roof and beheaded the cop with the axe. The whole feat of the Creeper being run over was purposeful to the Creeper and the Lizard would've had none of that, I agree. But the Creeper took a dive. I'm open to suggestions but I believe he took a dive. Call it PIS or masochistic tendancies he took a dive. That car scene is less than a low showing. It was a jestful DIVE!

The Creeper torn prison bars apart and flew through metal window bars less than an inch from them. Feats from the first film. I gave accurate time placements in tonights above post.

Now. In a Central Park setting. With the Creeper as per forum rules "wanting" to take the Lizard down. Using all of his feats at his disposal. It's fair enough for a debater to say that he can take the Lizard's head off in a swift fashion.

All fights in ASM between the Lizard and Spider minus the OSCORP building fight were in enclosed areas. And Spidey fought like an amatuer compared to Tobey Spidey. The OSCORP fight reeked of PIS including the sewer scene. His Spidey Sense didn't work!

Lets take the debate from there. smile

the ninjak
JP 2

0:07:00 Flies away instantly covering entering the clouds in 10 secs.

0:10:00 Shuriken pops tears thick rubber tyres apart. Shurikans are mystical in nature.

0:14:30 Mystical dagger held by farmer mysteriously lauches itself from his hands through lamp into wall.

0:23:30 Creeper runs through field and throws 2nd Shuriken a good 400 mtrs accurately into tyre.

0:26:40 Man gets air blitzed/lifted into the air before anyone could see anything. Another at 29:00.

0:43:00 Creeper has existed for thousands of years and nothing has been able to kill it.

0:45:46 Creepers peeled the roof off a stationwagon like a sardine can. Punches hole through bus roof at 49:00.

0:50:00 Tanks spear through brain. Tears off a chunk of his head.

0:53:00 Wings have Sharp blades at their peaks. Look around 10 inchs long. tips of wings around 3 inchs.

0:57:00 Wing wraps a victim up like a caccoon. Removes his head in the process.

0:59:00 Creeper tears off head and grows a new one. Replaced with the head of the boy he just beheaded. Grows back his features.

1:07:00 Throws 3rd shuriken whilst flying, kills kid. 4th projectile a knife, impales kid to tree.

1:14:22 Gets inpaled by harpoon with magic dagger on the end. The same dagger that flew out of the farmers habd at the beginning of the movie.
Flips a truck with the power of its wings alone.

1:32:00 Goes into hybernation sleep.

So yeah. Straight up melee fight Lizard wins. Creepers only chance is to get that head off in a quick strike. If he fails he won't get another chance.

Estacado

the ninjak

Yeah just watched the 2nd film again tonight. The film reeked of inconsistencies.

He could peel car roofs and smash through metal. Yet he could'nt overpower kids on muliple occasions when they held on. Stupid.

He could reach low orbit in 5 secs in one scene yet he could'nt catch up to a car a simply pick the guy off the back. Even though he caught up to speeding cars in the first film. Stupid.

He could break through metal bars with his body. Yet he couldn't tank flying into a car. stupid.

He had the strength to flip a car with the strength of his wings alone. yet had problems pulling a sleak metal javelin from his head. stupid.

He was captured by the Farmer. Yet they hold his in a barn waiting for him to wake up again. Instead of putting him inside an incinerator............stupid.

Now I'm up to date on the character after not watching Jeepers Creepers 2 for a long time I'm not so impressed by him anymore.

His magic weapons are interesting though. And the fact that he can wrap his opponent in a wing then use the sharp points to remove heads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.