The Lizard Vs Van Helsing werewolf form (Van Helsing)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

0mega Spawn
Van Helsing is hunting The Lizard through NY not knowing that its a full moon night until its too late & he fully transforms seconds before he finally finds The Lizard.
Central Park
They fight at night (of course)
H2H

the ninjak
Probably the Werewolf. Didn't they have really thick necks? Or was that just his mane? Don't see the Lizard having an easy time clawing that head off. Was silver the only thing that could kill a werewolf in that movie?

But the Werewolf didn't have large claws compared to the Lizard. They look like 2 inch claws on very muscular hands. But the teeth make up for it.

Lizard has intelligence though. Which is an advantage. But I don't see the Lizard out running the werewolf.

Though I don't see the Werewolf being smart enough to remove the Lizards head. If the Werewolf rips into the Lizards guts and leaves him presumed dead. The Lizard will become a Werewolflizard. Bad news.

DARTH POWER
Lizard takes it.

He had insane healing and regeneration.

And he's probably stronger as well.

the ninjak
Didn't the Werewolf have the same advantages? HF?

Strength I just don't know.

Can anyone answer the silver question? Was it the only thing that could kill one?

Lizard wins in a story in the endgame unless he gets his head torn off. Which is doubtful but he'll become infected.

But in a forum fight it's all about the KO's.

DARTH POWER
I don't remember Werewolf having a healing factor. If he did it certainly wasn't shown to be on the Lizard's level.

Also going by feats Lizard was just faster and stronger.

Robtard
LoL, van Helsing werewolf is a ****ing beast and tears the Lizard into pieces in a matter of seconds.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Robtard
LoL, van Helsing werewolf is a ****ing beast and tears the Lizard into pieces in a matter of seconds.

Your kidding? I don't remember him doing anything amazing.. You'll have to remind me of his apparent amazing beast feats.

Jeez people really not giving Lizard his worth here, considering his strength feats and the insane healing power he had.

Robtard
He curbed-stomped the Van Helsing Dracula who was super-humanly strong, fast, agile had flight and a top-notch healing factor.

To be fair though, this would be a very close fight.

lilshogun
Close fight but Lizards HF is sick.

Estacado
He curbed-stomped the Van Helsing Dracula who was super-humanly strong, fast, agile had flight and a top-notch healing factor.

To be fair though, this would be a very close fight.
Too bad that Dracula's silver bullet was a werewolf also he was destiny was to get killed by one also he didn't do anything mentionable....

Robtard
Originally posted by Estacado
Too bad that Dracula's silver bullet was a werewolf also he was destiny was to get killed by one also he didn't do anything mentionable....

Dracula could be killed by a werewolf, yes. That werewolf also happened to be the Archangel Gabriel. Might as well say Lestat is a dunce, cos he can be killed by sunlight.

Except fully heal from a burned skull in a matter of seconds, has vampire strength and speed enough where he appears to be teleporting. He was no chump.

the ninjak
The truth is "Garfield" Spidey was weaksauce compared to "Maguire" Spidey.

And the Lizard as awesome his HF was, was written in the script to take on his Spidey in enclosed areas with the strength to tear the webbing apart with ease and soldier through all of Garfield's webbing and avoidance attacks. And the endfight on OSCORP tower had a Spidey who was injured and SpiderSense that simply wasn't working.

The Van Helsing werewolf took on a true speed blitzer. Heck even common werewolf fodder in that film would run the Lizard down and start chowing. But Helsing Werewolf had better killing instinct and unlike the Lizard, a heavier urge to kill.

DARTH POWER
Just saw Van Helsing again last night. And Lol the first werewolf gets shot by Van Helsing and dies.

Compare that to Lizard taking multiple machine gun fire. Plus Werewolf didn't show anything to show he's stronger or faster than Lizard either.

I say Lizard stomps.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by the ninjak
The truth is "Garfield" Spidey was weaksauce compared to "Maguire" Spidey.

Explain.

Garfield Spiderman dodging bullets from so close was pretty damn impressive. As was his webbing which almost held the Lizard. And he held a car with one hand.

I don't remember Maguire Spidey doing anything that impressive. In fact I remember him taking many hits to knock out the wrestler, and I remember him not being able to knock out Doc Ock no matter how many times he hit him.

Estacado
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Explain.

Garfield Spiderman dodging bullets from so close was pretty damn impressive. As was his webbing which almost held the Lizard. And he held a car with one hand.

I don't remember Maguire Spidey doing anything that impressive. In fact I remember him taking many hits to knock out the wrestler, and I remember him not being able to knock out Doc Ock no matter how many times he hit him.
Well Tobey did stop a train with his webbing and strenght.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Estacado
Well Tobey did stop a train with his webbing and strenght.

Ah yes that was a good feat. I just think it's early to say Garfiels Spidey is weak sauce in comparison. He has had some nice feats already.

the ninjak
Just saw Van Helsing again last night. And Lol the first werewolf gets shot by Van Helsing and dies.

Compare that to Lizard taking multiple machine gun fire. Plus Werewolf didn't show anything to show he's stronger or faster than Lizard either.

I say Lizard stomps.

Was the bullet silver?

DARTH POWER
^ Dunno? I thought silver was a Vampires weakness. Was it said anywhere that was a Werewolf's weakness too?

Estacado
Come on man...silver is the weakness of the werewolf in every damn movie...stick out tongue
Wolfman,Underworld,Van Helsing...etc

the ninjak
^ Dunno? I thought silver was a Vampires weakness. Was it said anywhere that was a Werewolf's weakness too?

Monster Lore 101.

Werewolves-
Silver kills them...hence the term silver bullet. Shoot a werewolf with one they die.
Wolfbane wards them off.
Other than that they regen with massive HF and are incredibly hard to kill/put down.

In the movie Monster Squad the Wolfman got blown apart with dynamite. And his bodyparts came back together instantly reforming him.

Vampires-
Wooden stake through the heart.
Holy items burn them like acid + causes fear. (but only if the holder has faith)
Decapitation.
Sunlight incinerates them.
Garlic wards them and burns them like mild acid.

It doesn't surprise me Van Helsing killed one with a silver bullet. The Lizard wont have silver in this fight.

juggerman
Twilight has something different to say about your so called "vampire lore" laughing

the ninjak
Originally posted by juggerman
Twilight has something different to say about your so called "vampire lore" laughing

They aren't traditional vampires. More like mystical Golems that require blood to eat.

Very much ripoffs of Rice Vamps with their unique powers and superspeed and similarities in hardened flesh. But the Rice Vamps become stone upon death or sleep.

Differences in vampire lore change as often as zombies in film.

And just because I hate posting at bottom of page-
Monster Lore 101.

Werewolves-
Silver kills them...hence the term silver bullet. Shoot a werewolf with one they die.
Wolfbane wards them off.
Other than that they regen with massive HF and are incredibly hard to kill/put down.

In the movie Monster Squad the Wolfman got blown apart with dynamite. And his bodyparts came back together instantly reforming him.

Vampires-
Holy items burn them like acid + causes fear. (but only if the holder has faith)
Decapitation.

It doesn't surprise me Van Helsing killed one with a silver bullet. The Lizard wont have silver in this fight.

Estacado
Twilight is a disgrace to vampire movies......the person who wrote the story should be shot in the head...

Robtard
^

Bram Stoker has something to say about most of your vampire lore smile

the ninjak
I never understood the intense hatred amongst the public.

It's a female teen fantasy with altered Rice vamps. I think the entities are interesting, never read the books but I could never hate the series.

^

Bram Stoker has something to say about most of your vampire lore smile

Yeah Drac was killed via dagger in the heart. Many lores have stated any pure material works as well as wood. But hey stories and renditions make up their own stuff.

srankmissingnin
Monster Lore 101.

Werewolves-
Wolfbane wards them off.

Vampires-
Decapitation.

Traditionally Vampires are also weak to silver and can't cross running water. Actually almost every monster / supernatural entity traditionally has a weakness to silver or iron.

the ninjak
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Traditionally Vampires are also weak to silver and can't cross running water. Actually almost every monster / supernatural entity traditionally has a weakness to silver or iron.

Yeah.

Yeah Drac was killed via dagger in the heart. Many lores have stated any pure material works as well as wood. But hey stories and renditions make up their own stuff.

DARTH POWER
Monster Lore 101.

Werewolves-
Wolfbane wards them off.

Vampires-
Decapitation.

Ah I see. That changes things then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.