Skill Battle... Wolverine vs Slade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is a skill battle. Wolverine loses his adamantium bones, claws, and healing factor. Both are in jeans and shirt. Slade doesn't have any gear for this fight and his healing factor is turned off as well. Skill to skill match.

Who comes out on top?

JakeTheBank
Logan.

srankmissingnin
Wolverine by a massive and overwhelming majority. This would make Anderson Silva vs Forest Griffen look like a competitive back and forth.

DarkSaint85
I take it both guys don't have their enhanced reflexes, and Slade can't use 90% of his brain?

Wolverine wins.

CosmicComet
Phuck skill and phuck Nick Cannon!

Dave Chappelle!

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I take it both guys don't have their enhanced reflexes, and Slade can't use 90% of his brain?

Wolverine wins.

I never took their reflexes or Slade brain enhance away from him.

cdtm
If Slade holding back on and beating Cassandra Cain wasn't PIS, he'd have a shot..

But imo it was, and Logan wins anyways.

pym-ftw
Going with Mr Howlett, he has some stupid speed and power feats

Bentley
Wolverine has the superior skill feats and enhanced speed thanks to losing adamantium. He should take it.

Cogito
Both have stupid powerful feats.

Pre-reboot Slade has tagged Flash. Logan's done other stupid stuff like pressure-point KOing Kid Gladiator recently.

FlyingAces
Wolverine should be more skilled.

pym-ftw
Tagging flash is less a feat and more an initiation into some kind of fanboy hall of fame....

I mean everyone who's anyone has tagged flash

Cogito
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Tagging flash is less a feat and more an initiation into some kind of fanboy hall of fame....

lol

In a vs. with Wolverine, this is irony at its finest.

Magnon
Slade wins this, but has to work for it.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Magnon
Slade wins this, but has to work for it. Ditto dis.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.