Humans vs Gods

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Hulkbuster Iron Man
Captain America
Hawkeye
Nick Fury
Black Widow
US Agent
Iron Patriot
War Machine

vs

Thor
Sif
Ares (Marvel)
Hercules (Classic, No mace)

All gods have no weapons (i.e. no axes, swords, magic armor, items, hammers, etc.). Humans have their standard equipment.

No BFR.

golem370
Gods

Sin I AM
Herc solos

golem370
Herc is not soloing He would get beat by Iron Man, War Machine and Iron Patriot

Harbinger
He'd just knee all of them in the nuts.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by golem370
Herc is not soloing He would get beat by Iron Man, War Machine and Iron Patriot

Classic herc...who is immortal herc, would solo this entire crew. IP is a nonfactor, and hulk buster armor is useless...and the rest are fodder unless this is current Rhodey then he lasts the longest but the result is the same

golem370
Just because cause he is immortal doesn't mean he could be k.o'ed

lilshogun
Without Humans, there will be no gods.

whacknasty
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Herc solos

I initially thought this as well.

I know i've seen Herc with some visible damage after going up agaisnt Hulk, but I think his durability outside of those instances (as well as his ridiculous strength and swag) would be too hard for the team to overcome? : )

pym-ftw
Hammer-less Thor could also solo

Sin I AM
Originally posted by golem370
Just because cause he is immortal doesn't mean he could be k.o'ed

Im referring to the feats accomplished during his immortal herc era, are more than enough to place him over iron man and war machine who are the ONLY threats on the battlefield since all others will b one shot

keiththegreat
I just noticed in the Mighty Thor when Odin took control of Thor's hammer while he was flying he fell out of the sky. Can he fly without the hammer? Does anyone have a scan of him doing so?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by keiththegreat
I just noticed in the Mighty Thor when Odin took control of Thor's hammer while he was flying he fell out of the sky. Can he fly without the hammer? Does anyone have a scan of him doing so? ask rage, it won't matter though

carver9
Hulkbuster Iron Man
Captain America
Hawkeye
Nick Fury
Black Widow
US Agent
Iron Patriot
War Machine

vs

Thor
Sif
Ares (Marvel)
Hercules (Classic, No mace)

All gods have no weapons (i.e. no axes, swords, magic armor, items, hammers, etc.). Humans have their standard equipment.

No BFR.

No Hulk? Can't believe it.

Colossus-Big C
Hercules soloes

keiththegreat
The other thing in Fraction's Mighty Thor seemed to be that he couldn't breath underwater without a breathing apparatus.

Colossus-Big C
The other thing in Fraction's Mighty Thor seemed to be that he couldn't breath underwater without a breathing apparatus. They were swimming in the world tree. That's not normal water.

keiththegreat
Which was odd because they didn't need the breathing apparatus's in space.

Count King
We should all be careful when talking about "gods". There is only ONE God. The Marvel/DC "gods" are kinda blasphemous smile

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Count King
We should all be careful when talking about "gods". There is only ONE God. The Marvel/DC "gods" are kinda blasphemous smile

Doom?

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Count King

Even in the Old Testament, there are other gods in it besides God/Yahweh.

ilikecomics
let's not turn this into a religious debate. I don't feel like getting a warning. thanks for your attempts to "enlighten" us though.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Doom?

thumb up

PillarofOsiris
I just noticed in the Mighty Thor when Odin took control of Thor's hammer while he was flying he fell out of the sky. Can he fly without the hammer? Does anyone have a scan of him doing so?

I think he COULD fly without the hammer, like Storm does, by using wind, but I've never seen a scan of it. Then again, he usually has his hammer, so who knows? But if he could fly without it, it's odd that he spins it and throws it every time he flies. I know Stan Lee said he used that method to distinguish Thor from Superman. I'm sure if he could fly without it, it would be at the same level (manueverability, speed, etc.) as he has with it.

PillarofOsiris
Without his hammer, Thor is going down to Hulkbuster Iron man IMO. War Machine would have to stay in the air against Herc. and hope Hawkeye can hit him with some weird arrow while he's distracted. Iron Patriot and US Agent combined could take down Ares, IMO. This could be a close fight, but the gods might have a small edge.

Silent Master
The gods have a very large edge.

PillarofOsiris
With their gear, I'd agree with you. But Normal Iron Man put up a fight against Thor with his hammer. (not talking about JMS OF Thor who kicked IM's butt). Iron Man with Hulkbuster Armor against no-hammer Thor might not turn out so good for Thor. Depending on the War Machine we're talking about, he could beat Hercules. Especially if some of the other humans jump in and help. Sif has never done anything to impress me. And Ares without his axe could almost be one-shot by Hulkbuster Iron Man. All the gods are arguably grounded (except possibly Thor) and all three iron suit guys can fly, which is another big advantage. And iron man is smarted than any of these gods, and he knows who he is up against, so they will use strategy and team work.

Silent Master
Iron-man puts up a fight against normal Thor because Thor generally holds back against friends and even without his hammer Thor still has his weather control, plus an un-named energy attack.

PillarofOsiris
I do agree the gods win, but I just don't think it's by much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.