DC vs Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Maxima
Martian Manhunter
Firestorm
Superman

vs

Thor
Ikaris
Sersi
Worldbreaker Hulk

No BFR

DC Characters are Pre Reboot

pym-ftw
In character.... Marvel

Powerset..... Dc stomp

carver9
Marvel stomps.

Hyperion Prime
Dc wins. I hate it, but Superman is a beast.

carver9
World Breaker Hulk solos.

Dampyre
Team Marvel wins. Use WWH Hulk instead and we have a much better fight.

society619
Originally posted by carver9

THIS

-Pr-

Stop talking, and read the dc roster again.

CosmicComet
Superman and Firestorm > anyone on team 2.

pym-ftw
Thor> supes
Mjolnir> firestorm
Hulk > maxima
Sersi > MM
Ikaris runs interference

guy222
marvel

geez

BattleMage
Originally posted by -Pr-
Stop talking, and read the dc roster again. World Breaker Hulk solos.

-Pr-
Originally posted by BattleMage

Firestorm and J'onn would have something to say about that.

Flyattractor
If Firestorm is fighting smart using his abilities to the full. DC Wins Easy Snap.

Bouboumaster
IMO, it all goes down to two things:
1- Can Firestorm drains Hulk from his energy
2- Can he do it before he gets his ass whooped

When it's all said and done, I think that DC has a shot, but certainly not for a majority. 3/10 seems about right to me.

Harbinger
MM's TP and intangibility are worries as well.

Ikaris is a relative weak link here. Given that, and DC's advantage in versatility, it's a close matchup, IMO.

Flyattractor
Does which versionof Firestorm reeally matter that much?

keiththegreat
Originally posted by pym-ftw

Mjolnir> firestorm

What?

Effect Veiler
Do you even know who Firestorm is? He's DC's version of Solar Man of the Atom.

Yeah DC destroys Marvel here. It's not even a competition. You could remove Firestorm and Superman would still destroy everyone on team two.

The only one who has a chance is Sersi. Well she may have a chance against Martian Manhunter.

carver9
Originally posted by Effect Veiler
Do you even know who Firestorm is? He's DC's version of Solar Man of the Atom.

Yeah DC destroys Marvel here. It's not even a competition. You could remove Firestorm and Superman would still destroy everyone on team two.

The only one who has a chance is Sersi. Well she may have a chance against Martian Manhunter.

laughing out loud

-Pr-
laughing out loud

Now you know how your posts look to other people.

Effect Veiler
laughing out loud
Cut down on the stupidity, you're making yourself look bad.

But I'll humor you. Why do you think that I'm wrong?

PillarofOsiris
Because he thinks the Hulk could solo team DC, and me saying he couldn't is me lowballing the Hulk. Then again, he has stated numerous times that WBH is on the level of a skyfather.

Effect Veiler
When the Hulk throws the planet into the sun, or lifts something of infinite weight, then we'll talk about comparing Hulk's strength to Superman's. That does still not cover speed, durability, heat vision, super breath, etc.

No version of the Hulk can hang with NC Superman.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Effect Veiler
Cut down on the stupidity, you're making yourself look bad.

But I'll humor you. Why do you think that I'm wrong?

Because Thor on is own can aguarbly beat Superman. And Superman can't engage and win alone against that version of Hulk.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Because Thor on is own can aguarbly beat Superman. And Superman can't engage and win alone against that version of Hulk.

Based on what? WBH hasn't shown any strength feat to match lifting infinite weight on multiple occasions, powering maggedon (312 earth masses), slowing down eternity, etc. Nevermind not being fast enough to even hit Superman if Superman doesn't want him to hit him. And not to mention that a planet-busting force KILLED WBH, and Superman is capable of delivering far more than a planet-busting force.

I'll grant you that it's debatable that Thor can beat Superman, but he would need to use his exotic powers and hope Superman doesn't use his HUGE speed advantage. Thor can't hang with WB Hulk in strength and durability, so he can't hang with Superman either. I'd give the edge to Superman in a fight with Thor, 7 or 7.5/10, and that's generous IMO. Superman vs Thor and Hulk, well, Superman is just not winning that match up.

Even worse, Superman has zero chance against everyone in the opposing team though. That was a flat out ridiculous statement on Effect Veiler's part.

quab
Superman puts DC in an advantage. His powerset is virtually limitless.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.