Thanos vs Current Mangog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Thanos at best with no: Orb, tech, HOTU , IG, & CC vs current Mangog at his best.Who takes this how and why?

Damborgson
Thanos should work him pretty good. Based on his recent showings anyway. He's not weak by any means but nothing compared to what he was.

Horrificus
This is definitely the weakest incarnation of Mangog, but he was still able to take a God Blast down the throat and live.

Before this ghey version showed up, nobody has ever been able to even injure him.

Still, if somebody can show that Thanos packs more of a whallop than the God Blast, I would imagine he can duplicate what Thor did.

But, if he can't, he goes down. Although this version of Mangog did not have the classic, ultimate in comic book durability that early Mangog had, he still managed to mess Thor up pretty good.

Damborgson
Are you talking about Jurgens' Mangog? iirc it was the antiforce down the throat.

The one I'm talking about got severely rocked by Thor who brought it to it's knees with lightning then knocked the wind out of it with a flying slam.

Thunderstrike actually managed to knock Mangog out also.... -sigh-

guy222
eternal

Horrificus
Originally posted by Damborgson
Are you talking about Jurgens' Mangog? iirc it was the antiforce down the throat.

The one I'm talking about got severely rocked by Thor who brought it to it's knees with lightning then knocked the wind out of it with a flying slam.

Thunderstrike actually managed to knock Mangog out also.... -sigh- The new Thunderstrike? I thought he just tricked Mangog into a bfr.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Horrificus
The new Thunderstrike? I thought he just tricked Mangog into a bfr.

Idk it looked like that last hit KO'd him. Hope I'm wrong. /shrug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.