Thor/Surfer vs Worldbreaker Hulk/Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
mad stick out tongue

h1a8
Well team 1 can bfr WBH and take on Superman and win.

Damborgson
Hulk gets bfrd and then thor and surfer take it to superman.

Colossus-Big C
Team 2 Phuckstomps

abhilegend
This is a nightmare for carver.

pym-ftw
^lol, wait were you serious

Pretty much what h1 said

carver9
WBH gets bfred from the getgo. Team 1 stomps.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by carver9
WBH gets bfred from the getgo. Team 1 stomps.

guy222
hey friends

who said there's bfr

carver9
If bfr is off, Hulk solos.

guy222
morning buddy

carver9
Originally posted by guy222
morning buddy

How are you friend. Good to see ya online...especially representing Hulk. Happy Dance

guy222
indeed smile

gotta show hulkie some love

any plans for the weekend

carver9
indeed smile

gotta show hulkie some love

any plans for the weekend

Work sad

I need to hit the lottery. Are there any good new Hulk issues coming out anytime soon Guy?

guy222
don't work too hard

i been disappointed in aaron's work

haven't read much but hopefully he can redeem himself

wanna see power feats

carver9
don't work too hard

i been disappointed in aaron's work

haven't read much but hopefully he can redeem himself

wanna see power feats

Yeah, his stories is all over the place. I gave up on it when I seen Red She Hulk (Betty) and Hulk doing the nasty in the middle of the street. How long will he be writing Hulk?

guy222
unsure

he has to get better

-Pr-
Yeah, his stories is all over the place. I gave up on it when I seen Red She Hulk (Betty) and Hulk doing the nasty in the middle of the street. How long will he be writing Hulk?

laughing out loud

guy222
hey pr

-Pr-
hey guy...

PillarofOsiris
Hulk is the weak link here. SS and Thor are familiar with him. BFR, energy drain, etc. Leaving Superman by himself, and then he's going down. Thor/Surfer take it.

carver9
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Hulk is the weak link here. SS and Thor are familiar with him. BFR, energy drain, etc. Leaving Superman by himself, and then he's going down. Thor/Surfer take it.

BFR is off, energy drain hasn't worked on Hulk since 2008. Read a Hulk comic before talking.

PillarofOsiris
I didn't see BFR off in the OP. As far as I know, BFR is on unless otherwise stated. Can you show me a scan stating that the Silver Surfer can longer energy drain the Hulk? If you can't, then I guess you're wrong, as usual. Oh, and I'm still waiting for those scans of Superman saying the Hulk is stronger than him.

TheGodKiller
I didn't see BFR off in the OP. As far as I know, BFR is on unless otherwise stated. Can you show me a scan stating that the Silver Surfer can longer energy drain the Hulk? If you can't, then I guess you're wrong, as usual. Oh, and I'm still waiting for those scans of Superman saying the Hulk is stronger than him.

This is one of those few times that carver is right :
hey friends

who said there's bfr

PillarofOsiris
As I said it wasn't in the OP. Also, when he says "who said there's bfr"? Isn't it implied to be on, unless stated in the OP? Otherwise why does everyone say "no BFR" in OPs? I mean if you have a 33 page thread, and the Original Poster says "by the way no BFR" on page 5, should everyone know that? Granted that's the case here, I'm just wondering.

TheGodKiller
As I said it wasn't in the OP. Also, when he says "who said there's bfr"? Isn't it implied to be on, unless stated in the OP? Otherwise why does everyone say "no BFR" in OPs? I mean if you have a 33 page thread, and the Original Poster says "by the way no BFR" on page 5, should everyone know that? Granted that's the case here, I'm just wondering.

Guy is the thread starter . He tends to be a little unclear at times , but that post is crystal clear that he didn't intend to make BFR a viable choice in this thread .
The thread starter may not realize that they are missing out something , and when pointed out , can be too late to edit the OP . This is what happened here , as Guy's very next post(the one in which he clarifies that there's no BFR) was 70 minutes after his last post(the OP) in this thread .

keiththegreat
My understanding is BFR is on unless otherwise stated. I'd say if the OP adds a clarification post on the first page that is OK. But if it happens like 5 pages in like Pillar was saying, things could get confusing. IDK what the official KMC rulings are. There must be some reason why you can't edit posts more than 15 minutes after they are created.

guy222
Originally posted by -Pr-
hey guy...

afternoon pr

how's ur day

guy222
thanks for the posts friends

Sin I AM
Either surfer drains hulk or Clark either way team norrin wins

carver9
Hulk solos...no one is draining Hulk.

Sin I AM
Hulk solos...no one is draining Hulk.

Surfer can...unless u can prove he can't. and he wouldn't last long against these too

Damborgson
With that nice gamma energy being emitted off his body? Mjolnir drains it easily.

TheGodKiller
thanks for the posts friends

Please re-clarify whether BFR is ON or OFF in this thread .

Sin I AM
fyi..ncredible Hulk vol. 2 #250 pick it up Carter it's a good read.

Sr J-Bieb
Why is Superman stuck on the same team as that loser?

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Why is Superman stuck on the same team as that loser?

I know right?

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
fyi..ncredible Hulk vol. 2 #250 pick it up Carter it's a good read.

Look at his fight against Rulk and Armageddon and the Xmen. Draining doesn't work on Hulk. Read some Hulk comics.

PillarofOsiris
I wonder who has better energy draining feats?

Sin I AM
Look at his fight against Rulk and Armageddon and the Xmen. Draining doesn't work on Hulk. Read some Hulk comics.

Lol surfer has proven he can drain hulk what proof do u need

carver9
Lol surfer has proven he can drain hulk what proof do u need

Surfer has proven he can drain SAVAGE HULK just like Rulk has proven he can drain SAVAGE HULK. WWH has proven that Draining doesn't work on him anymore. Read some books.

Sin I AM
Surfer has proven he can drain SAVAGE HULK just like Rulk has proven he can drain SAVAGE HULK. WWH has proven that Draining doesn't work on him anymore. Read some books.

Not exactly hun. It remains to be seen and burden of proof remains on u. S/n wwh was drained during his bout with sentry

carver9
Not exactly hun. It remains to be seen and burden of proof remains on u. S/n wwh was drained during his bout with sentry

No he wasn't being drained, where are you getting that from? I don't need proof. Armageddon was sapping Surfer powers like a grown man squeezing a sponge but he was unable to do a thing against WWH. Rulk drained Surfer powers like he was nothing but he was unable to do the same against WWH. Daken tried the same thing...used his adapting powers to try to drain WWH and stated that WWH had an infinite amount of radiation and he was taxing himself trying to do it.

WWH can not be drained, so get over it.

Sin I AM
wrong again. context sweetie

carver9
wrong again. context sweetie

Naah, you are wrong this time. Show me the context.

carver9
No he wasn't being drained, where are you getting that from? I don't need proof. Armageddon was sapping Surfer powers like a grown man squeezing a sponge but he was unable to do a thing against WWH. Rulk drained Surfer powers like he was nothing but he was unable to do the same against WWH. Daken tried the same thing...used his adating powers to try to drain WWH and stated that WWH had an infinite amount of radiation and he was taxing himself trying to do it.

WWH can not be drained, so get over it.

Didn't mean to say Daken

-Pr-
afternoon pr

how's ur day

Not too bad, you?

Either surfer drains hulk or Clark either way team norrin wins

You make it sound so simple...

biensalsa
Superman and Hulk high five each other and melt the heralds big grin

Nah!

carver9
Originally posted by biensalsa
Superman and Hulk high five each other and melt the heralds big grin

Nah!

This.

psycho gundam
^ Stop posting

carver9
Originally posted by psycho gundam
^ Stop posting

Put me on ignore.

psycho gundam
I don't ignore pink elephants that talk too much

you have to be told you are wrong, it must be done

guy222
Originally posted by -Pr-
Not too bad, you?

You make it sound so simple...

doing great

Kazenji

erm

They're not that confusing....

zeel
superman flies into the sun come back and kills hulk, thor then procceds to invite surfer and supes to asgard to get drunk on asgardian ale.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by zeel
superman flies into the sun come back and kills hulk, thor then procceds to invite surfer and supes to asgard to get drunk on asgardian ale.

Why does he need to fly into the sun first? big grin

Zack Fair
Superman nods to Hulk and picks him up. Then he uses Hulk as a cannonball/shield and flies through team 1.

guy222
hulk/supes take this

-Pr-
doing great

Glad to hear it man. Sorry about the lack of sig; real life annoys.

guy222
take ur time pr

real life been good

my fiancee' tammy says hello

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.