Neo vs Zeus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SSJVegeta
Neo, from the Matrix films

VS

Zeus, from the film Immortals

They are fighting to the death in the ruins of an ancient city. Neo is capable of everything he is in the first Matrix film, and Zeus is capable of everything he is in the Immortals universe. They know nothing of each other prior to the fight. They are unarmed, but they can use anything they find, chunks of rock, pieces of metal, etc, if they wish.

NemeBro
The first Matrix film?

Neo goes down hard. He's simply far too slow at that point.

the ninjak
Zeus brakes him.

Some factors come into the equation as we like-

Neo isn't supernatural/god descent.
Neo just isn't fast enough.
This fight doesn't really take place in the Matrix.

Robtard
Neo (barring he's capable of doing what he does in the Matrix here) absolutely wrecks this fool. He was faster than super Smith, who can easily dodge machine-gun fire.

SSJVegeta
Fair points, although the location of the fight isn't relevant, I've stated what Neo can do. And by the end of the first film he didn't need to be that fast, remember? It wont be a easy win for Zeus, if it is a win at all.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Robtard
Neo (barring he's capable of doing what he does in the Matrix here) absolutely wrecks this fool. He was faster than super Smith, who can easily dodge machine-gun fire.

Smith dodged pistol fire. Didn't he? Via keeping his feet on the ground and twilrling his upper body all over the place.

Zeus slowed time to a crawl and performed insane strength and co-ordination feats.

SSJVegeta
Zeus didn't slow down time, he can just move very fast, at least as fast as Neo, and both he and Neo have some very impressive strength and combat feats, although Zeus is possibly stronger.

NemeBro
Oh wait, I forgot, Neo gains his One powers at the end of the first film, lol.

He should win.

End of Revolutions Neo would easily curb him.

the ninjak
Could Neo just jump inside Zeus and blow him up?

thorthor
Originally posted by Robtard

Ares destroy about 10 people before they had a chance to blink
And Zeus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ares.
Zeus took down a mountain with his strength something, Neo wouldn't even dream of.

the ninjak
This is only the first Matrix film.

SSJVegeta
Originally posted by NemeBro
End of Revolutions Neo would easily curb him.]

Neo is only capable of his feats from the first film, not Revolutions.

Originally posted by the ninjak
Could Neo just jump inside Zeus and blow him up?

No, that only worked on Smith because he was a program, I believe, and it might not even be enough to kill Zeus.

lilshogun
How is Neo going to win if he is outside the Matrix world? Zeus just wipes out all technolgy with a Planet busting bolt.

the ninjak
Well going by forum rules.

The combatants fight in a neutral environment where all their powers still work.

So Neo and Zeus can do everything they can but Neo won't be able to influence the world around him because the world isn't the Matrix....if that makes sense.

SSJVegeta
Originally posted by lilshogun
How is Neo going to win if he is outside the Matrix world? Zeus just wipes out all technolgy with a Planet busting bolt.

This:

Originally posted by the ninjak
Well going by forum rules.

The combatants fight in a neutral environment where all their powers still work.

So Neo and Zeus can do everything they can but Neo won't be able to influence the world around him because the world isn't the Matrix....if that makes sense.

Which is the case because I made the match. It's what the Movie Versus forum is for. Also, there is no evidence that Zeus can create planet-busting bolts.

lilshogun
Well in this case, Zues still wins. Siding with the magical weapons dept. Neo still needs to obtain weapons to fight. He can't just magically make them appear. Has Neo ever fought magical beings? nope.Originally posted by SSJVegeta
This:

Which is the case because I made the match. It's what the Movie Versus forum is for. Also, there is no evidence that Zeus can create planet-busting bolts.

SSJVegeta
Originally posted by lilshogun
Well in this case, Zues still wins. Siding with the magical weapons dept. Neo still needs to obtain weapons to fight. He can't just magically make them appear. Has Neo ever fought magical beings? nope.

Neo hasn't fought magical beings but he has fought powerful ones before, but fair enough, dude I appreciate the opinion. Thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.