Manga Database/Information Archive

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mangafan
Does anybody know of a a good source of information regarding manga releases, both in the original japanese release as well as the english release, official or scantalation?

This has really been bugging me as there seems to be a serious lack of good, easily accessible information regarding english language manga releases and even stuff which comes recommended like Baka-Updates is incredibly incomplete and poorly organised.

And if you don't use a specific website where in general do you find out about english language manga releases? I've been trying to find information regarding Shounan Junai Gumi and everywhere I look it only has release information for a few of the chapters with the vast majority of them not listed. Its really kind of been driving me crazy to be honest lol. Anyways any help will be much appreciated.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.