Superheroes that Marvel/DC would never make

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
Think of an idea of a superhero that Marvel or DC would never write/publish.

roughrider
Jesus Christ: Bounty Hunter.

Bouboumaster
"The Wife Beater"

Edit: Oh! I forgot about Hank Pym!

Sr J-Bieb
Jamal Steinreich - The black nazi who is also a rapist.

Adolf Hitler: The First Superhero - He could don a cape and spandex and be treated as the ultimate hero.

Colossus-Big C
Abraham Lincoln Vampire Slayer

-Pr-
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
"The Wife Beater"

Edit: Oh! I forgot about Hank Pym!

Except that he doesn't count.

Damborgson
the gay, black, Jewish, Supremacist. The scourge of white supremacy. Brought to you by Disney.

Galan007
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Jamal Steinreich - The black nazi who is also a rapist.

Adolf Hitler: The First Superhero - He could don a cape and spandex and be treated as the ultimate hero. I'd read.

JakeTheBank
Openly gay Superman/Batman/Spider-Man/Wolverine.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Openly gay Wolverine.

I'd buy every issue.

JakeTheBank
I remember this April Fool's joke a few years ago where this rumor was floating around that Logan was going to come out of the closet...

The internet damn near revolted in a mass beserker rage.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I remember this April Fool's joke a few years ago where this rumor was floating around that Logan was going to come out of the closet...

The internet damn near revolted in a mass beserker rage.

Yeah, because in his centuries of life he's never once been curious...

Sure...

Bentley
Classic Cyclops.

Cogito
"The Agents of Smash"

Oh wait... sick

roughrider
A man who can fly when he farts. Would get tired pretty quickly.

(Just the type to be a regular on Family Guy.)

Blight
Peter David's Supergirl

At least not anymore sad

Inhuman
A Rich Pedophile that plays dress up in tight fitting costumes and has an assortment of gadgets and trinkets that are hidden in what can only be called a classified as a sex dungeon.
He remains hidden and keeps to himself. From time to time brings in a young boy to live with him trains them to participate in his "activities".
The young boys are also forced to wear provocative costumes and instructed to use his "gadgets".
Everything about this character is shrouded in secrecy. Even the help turn the other cheek to whatever unusual happenings go on in the household.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Inhuman
A Rich Pedophile that plays dress up in tight fitting costumes and has an assortment of gadgets and trinkets that are hidden in what can only be called a classified as a sex dungeon.
He remains hidden and keeps to himself. From time to time brings in a young boy to live with him trains them to participate in his "activities".
The young boys are also forced to wear provocative costumes and instructed to use his "gadgets".
Everything about this character is shrouded in secrecy. Even the help turn the other cheek to whatever unusual happenings go on in the household.

Batman

Inhuman
Originally posted by Damborgson
Batman

Didn't come to mind when i wrote that, but i can see how some may make a distant connection.

Bouboumaster
Didn't come to mind when i wrote that, but i can see how some may make a distant connection.

laughing

Nephthys
A superhero or heroine who isn't in perfect physical fitness and isn't incredibly attractive.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Nephthys
A superhero or heroine who isn't in perfect physical fitness and isn't incredibly attractive.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/326878-96817-big-bertha_super.jpg

Endless Mike
Deadpool thinks she's hot though

Damborgson

laughing out loud

Nephthys
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/326878-96817-big-bertha_super.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/7666/931968-03_super.jpg

Even the fat character is a supermodel. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.