Blue Marvel vs. Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Endless Mike
Good fight. Not sure.

abhilegend
Adam.

Badabing
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Who wins? The guy who has decades of appearances and feats...

Sr J-Bieb
Adam tears him in twix

zopzop
Originally posted by Badabing
The guy who has decades of appearances and feats...
This. But Blue Marvel is badass. Man, how I was hoping they'd reintroduce him and make him a mutant and put him on an X-Team.

Bouboumaster
Black Adam ripp his face

carver9
Blue Marvel wins.

celeyhyga17
Black Adam

CosmicComet
Black Adam speed blitzes the **** out of him.

JakeTheBank
Adam.

The black one.

As in Black Adam.

8swords
leaning towards BM, seeing that he handled sentry easy

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Badabing
The guy who has decades of appearances and feats... http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/approval/grand/ufc_approve_gif.gif

tkitna
Originally posted by 8swords
leaning towards BM, seeing that he handled sentry easy

Then you would be wrong twice today.

Sixth_Winged
going with adam. more quantifiable appearances and has waaay more experience.

Knocking sentry like a ***** feat blue marvel should warrant a good fight though.

Badabing
Originally posted by carver9
Blue Marvel wins. dur

CosmicComet
Again, what speed feats does Blue Marvel have to say he could even touch Adam if the latter didn't want to be touched?

The dude doesn't really have reflex feats, and Marvel themselves seem to only list his reflexes as good enough to react to bullets and what not. --Meaning no better than high street guys.

carver9
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Again, what speed feats does Blue Marvel have to say he could even touch Adam if the latter didn't want to be touched?

The dude doesn't really have reflex feats, and Marvel themselves seem to only list his reflexes as good enough to react to bullets and what not. --Meaning no better than high street guys.

Sigh*

CosmicComet
How's it going good buddy?

carver9
How's it going good buddy?

Lol...its going good. I see you ignored my sigh. I guess you are tired of having the same arguments with me huh? How are you doing Cosmic?

CosmicComet
I'm doing good, just resting on my day off. You?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Sigh*

Are you hurt?

Only messing :-p

Colossus-Big C
Black Adam Phuckstomps

carver9
I'm doing good, just resting on my day off. You?

So you are still ignoring my sigh? You are off today? D*** I'm jealous, I'm heading to work as I type. Calling out sounds nice... confused . Maybe I should do that so that I can have some "debate" time. What do you think about that Cosmic?

leonidas
just curious what people think now that bm has more feats to his name. still pre52 adam....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.