Alice (Resident Evil) vs. John (DOOM)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
It's battle of the crap. Alice with her T-Virus from the neverending Resident Evil movies squares off against John Reaper with Space AIDS from DOOM.

Some of you may not remember the DOOM movie as it had the courtesy to die unlike some others but here are some vids to refresh your memory:

QKLUtrXsXhU

gchE3W6FY2U
(YouTube couldn't find me a better vid)

Round 1: Gun fight. Alice dual wields her SMGs and John has his scoped assault rifle and both have their usual explosive devices. This round will take place in a Walmart just 'cause.

Round 2: H2H.

Yes, they have their superhuman abilities active in an all rounds but Alice is prohibited from using telekinesis. To me, that crap never happened.

Can Alice beat this "Doom Guy" or will John get the last laugh?

lilshogun
Alice wins. She displays TK ability within her powers.

Ascendancy
Yeah, she could throw homeboy and aneurysm before he knew what's what.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by lilshogun
Alice wins. She displays TK ability within her powers.

...what?

Ascendancy
Telekinesis, as in she can crush your brain inside your skull with her thoughts.

Nemesis X
I'm the OP and I've said she has no telekinesis no expression

Ascendancy
Ok, even without her TK she still beasts him.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Nemesis X
I'm the OP and I've said she has no telekinesis no expression

laughing out loud You meany. Alice wins regardless.

Love that First Person scene though.

0mega Spawn
Reaper wins
Better shot
Stronger and better fighter

the ninjak
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
Reaper wins
Better shot
Stronger and better fighter

You know what? After watching that second scene I'm inclined to agree in the H2H fight! I have to watch the fight scene with Alice versus the Nemesis again. Alice clones also survived something like a 40 story drop didn't they?

And had HF. Strength out the wazoo.

0mega Spawn
The "true" alice never showed she could survive a fall like that.

Hell she need a rope to jump off of that building in afterlife
I dont rememer any hf either

Reaper on the other hand healed a stab,wound through the hand in secongs

the ninjak
Your right. I had a memory of Wesker taking Alices powers away stating something about healing but considering they were killed via being shot then they were definitely killable.

It's their strength levels I'm interested in. I need to see the scene where the clones raided the Umbrella base again. They seemed to kill as they fell what looked like a massive drop. The durability, focus and strength required would've been through the roof. I'll look.

here it is.

I know they had grappling support, but cmon! she fell 40 or so stories and landed on her feet. And objects increase with speed as they fall.
_V25kO118FE

the ninjak
Damn I just did a general estimate and the drop was over 80 stories!

And she cut the wire before she landed.

I reckon she owns H2H via punching his head off and tanking any blows.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.