Rambo vs Colonel Matrix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ascendancy
That's right, Rambo vs Commando. Fifty paces, each then turns and fires his M60 with a full magazine's worth of ammo hanging off of his arm. No cover, no running, just turn and shoot. Who wins?

the ninjak
Matrix had insane luck powers. Worser than any I have ever seen in practically any action film.

Rambo has the luck power as well but not as absurd as Matrix's.

This is the most hilarious fight I've seen here to be honest. It breaks it all down.

I reckon Matrix wins.
But both men empty their entire clips resulting in Rambo getting shot in the leg. laughing out loud .....but that's all.

Ascendancy
No one else wants to weigh in on this piece of awesomeness? Could there be a conflict more worthy of song and story?

Lestov16
I have to agree with ninjak. Matrix stood in front of an army, did not get hit once, and killed hundreds of people. Rambo needed an armored mounted machine gun to score that many kills, and even then he had help from the mercs.

Ascendancy
TTT

Casper Whitey
Matrix.

DTM
Very very close match, but Ill go with the slightly more OTT John Matrix to win more than not.

Dolos
Rambo has a kill-count of almost two thousand after his last film I'd hafta to say.

The dude is a magician in Guerilla Warfare.

Lord Lucien
Which is appropriate since Matrix looks like a Gorilla.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.