Ozymandias vs...Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
Random encounter classic bl

No gear, street clothing for both

First to kill

Who wins

tkitna
T'Challa

Uriel005
dunno my head says panther my gut says ozzy.

Mshinu
Ozzy takes this.

JakeTheBank
T'Challa beats the crap out of him.

Sin I AM
Kinda indecisive about the outcome myself...anyone know how durable bp is without armor?

Bentley
Haven't read the current Ozzy so cannot comment.

pym-ftw
Ozy, unless panther is on herbs

the ninjak
T'Challa took on that SuperSkrull in Secret Invasion like a champ.

I'm torn.

the Darkone
BP wins, BP took on a blood-lusted Iron Fist and did pretty damn good, and that IF would have raped ozy! BP is a notch below Cap in skills and abilities, he Cap would sh** stomp Ozy

Prep-Man
Ozzy.

the Darkone
BP hits Ozy with a nerve strike, and beat the sh** out of him!!

Prep-Man
lol! Like Ozzy doesn't know nerve strikes.

h1a8
Ozzy

boriquaking55
under these circumstances, I'd give it to Ozzy

Sin I AM
Where do u guys rate rorschach and nite owl? I wonder if cap can beat to peers down at the same time like ozy did

the Darkone
Cap would have beat the snot bubbles out of those two!!

boriquaking55
It's hard to rate rorschach and nite owl because they lack feats of any kind.

Rorschach is basically a brawler with decent speed/reaction feats. Night Owl is a poor man's batman. Thing is, Ozy had probably studied them for years in anticipation of their fight and knew everything they would bring to the table.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Where do u guys rate rorschach and nite owl? I wonder if cap can beat to peers down at the same time like ozy did

They were not too impressive, good but not excellent.
Cap would take them, almost with the the same ease Ozzy did wink

Sin I AM
Yea its kinda tough debating any watchmen character due to lack of feats id place rorschach at like punisher level and nite owl maybe nightwing sans agility

JakeTheBank
If you replaced Ozy with Cap, he'd do the exact same damn thing to both Rorschach and Nite Owl.

It's obvious that Ozy is intended to be a super genius and peak human, but he didn't really do anything that suggests him fighting someone like Black Panther and beating him.

h1a8
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
If you replaced Ozy with Cap, he'd do the exact same damn thing to both Rorschach and Nite Owl.

It's obvious that Ozy is intended to be a super genius and peak human, but he didn't really do anything that suggests him fighting someone like Black Panther and beating him. Either Rorschach or Nite Owl would make Cap struggle. Both would beat Cap for a slight or split at least.

Ozy outclass both of them with ease and caught a freaking bullet. Do you know how strong, durable, skilled, and fast you have to be for that?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by h1a8
Either Rorschach or Nite Owl would make Cap struggle. Both would beat Cap for a slight or split at least.

Ozy outclass both of them with ease and caught a freaking bullet. Do you know how strong, durable, skilled, and fast you have to be for that?

Are you kidding me?

What did either man do to suggest anything but Cap beating the crap out of them with minimal effort based on feats? Beat up some thugs? Cap would son them.

Yes, I do, actually. And given what Cap is physically capable of, I have no doubt he could perform the same thing if he was inclined to.

StyleTime
Either Rorschach or Nite Owl would make Cap struggle. Both would beat Cap for a slight or split at least.

http://i.imgur.com/3w64P.gif

the Darkone

One the dumbest commets, period. Nite Owl or Rorshach would wet heir panties, Cap KO with nerve strikes before they now what happen, the wank-age of Ozy is ridiculous!!

h1a8
Are you kidding me?

What did either man do to suggest anything but Cap beating the crap out of them with minimal effort based on feats? Beat up some thugs? Cap would son them.

Yes, I do, actually. And given what Cap is physically capable of, I have no doubt he could perform the same thing if he was inclined to.

It's not that they beat up countless thugs at the same time but how they did it. It's all about appearing to be raw that gives a fictional character their skill. Both R and N were shown to be raw (near batman level IMO). Cap beats either of them, but not as easy as you think. Together they at least split Cap.

I doubt that Cap can catch a bullet. I mean he barely got his head out of the way when someone shot at him from 15-20ft away. The only way we can consider it is if we use Cap at his highest showings ever, not at his average.

h1a8
Originally posted by the Darkone
One the dumbest commets, period. Nite Owl or Rorshach would wet heir panties, Cap KO with nerve strikes before they now what happen, the wank-age of Ozy is ridiculous!!

And Superman would use nerve strikes in every fight and blitz from the get go all the time roll eyes (sarcastic)

tkitna

eek!

Black bolt z
I'd say Ozzy.

tkitna
Are people choosing Ozzy based on his movie appearance? If so, these people may want to look back on T'Challas comic book appearances.

Ozzy gets his ass handed to him.

h1a8
Originally posted by tkitna
Are people choosing Ozzy based on his movie appearance? If so, these people may want to look back on T'Challas comic book appearances.

Ozzy gets his ass handed to him.

That's crazy. Ozy caught a freaking bullet. What did Black Panther do to beat that?

tkitna
That's crazy. Ozy caught a freaking bullet. What did Black Panther do to beat that?

Ozzy caught the bullet because he was too damn slow to get out of its way. laughing out loud

No, thats an awesome feat, but how many times has T'Challa dodged bullets in the comics? About every other issue that he's in isnt it? We're talking about a character that has steamrolled the F4 before, waded through an Avengers lineup, and is probably almost as smart as Ozymandias. I just cant see Ozzy winning this.

JakeTheBank
It's legitimately baffling that people think Ozy beats T'Challa.

Eon Blue
Ozy

Raptor22
Panther.

the Darkone
Black Panther has dodge lasers, bullets atc BP is in the same league in speed as Captain America and Wolverine and just as skilled. BP systemically beat down F4 in his first appearance, one of the smartest beings on Marvel earth, held his own against people like cap, wolverine, killamonger, man ape, claw, iron man,King Pin, Iron fist, taskmaster, bullseye, Red skull, etc and these people would f**k ozy up period.

Hell Ozy would get crush f**king with King Pin

Endless Mike
In the Watchmen prequels I have not seen that many good combat feats from the street levels - best for Adrian was beating up a bunch of thieves with knives easily who attacked him from behind.

srankmissingnin
This is absurd.

Silver Sable could beat Ozymandias...

Harbinger
It's legitimately baffling that people think Ozy beats T'Challa. BP might be the most underrated character on the forum now that Hulk's gone from undersold to overrated. If T'Challa was put in a thread against Prince, I think you'd get people arguing Prince would take a majority.

iceman24567
No laughing

h1a8
It's legitimately baffling that people think Ozy beats T'Challa.

If either T'Challa or Cap tried to catch a bullet then it would go straight through their hands. This is why Ozy would own T'Challa

tkitna
If either T'Challa or Cap tried to catch a bullet then it would go straight through their hands. This is why Ozy would own T'Challa

You do realize that Ozzy had gloves on right? Who knows what those were made of.

Mshinu
You do realize that Ozzy had gloves on right? Who knows what those were made of.

Only in the movie.

JakeTheBank

That's ridiculous.

Based on feats Cap has shown or done, scientifically speaking, bullets are weak sauce compared to him.

Second of all, even if you decide to pit Ozy's best feat ever and compare to the vast history of feats against either T'Challa or Steve, how do you arbitrarily decide that one feat makes it so that Ozy "owns" T'Challa?

Shit's laughable to say the least.

panthergod
Black Panther would annihilate Ozymandias, with ease. He's superior in every conceivable manner.

Hell ROBIN(Drake) would defeat Ozymandias.

He would barely even rate b-list alongside any of the two main comics book street-level martial artists.

tkitna
Originally posted by Mshinu
Only in the movie.

I'm assuming thats who he's referring to, because the comic version was portrayed way weaker than the movie version in my opinion.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/31566/2458847-ozym_cv2_combo_large.jpg

Going with him. cool

Mshinu
I'm assuming thats who he's referring to, because the comic version was portrayed way weaker than the movie version in my opinion.

An odd thing to assume since comic versions are default unless otherwise specified.

The bullet catching feat may be less valid in the movie since, as you suggest, the gloves may be bulletproof. The barehanded feat served to push Ozzy into the superhuman range in the comic, in the movie they added more fighting to make the point.

deathlife
Ozymandias beat up an overweight old Nite Owl in the book (i'm not sure too many people have read that here). Rorschach did not display any skill whatsoever in the book and beating him is no feat.

BP wins this.

Mshinu
Originally posted by deathlife
Ozymandias beat up an overweight old Nite Owl in the book (i'm not sure too many people have read that here). Rorschach did not display any skill whatsoever in the book and beating him is no feat.

Ozzy did not even put his hands on Nite Owl iirc, he just blocked his laser with the lid of the soup bowl then took him out by throwing said lid at Dreiberg`s nose.

Rorschach tried to sneak up on Veidt from behind and attack him, twice. Both times he was efforlessly dispatched in three panels, the second time Ozzy does not even pause his ongoing monologue.

tkitna
Ozzy did not even put his hands on Nite Owl iirc, he just blocked his laser with the lid of the soup bowl then took him out by throwing said lid at Dreiberg`s nose.

Rorschach tried to sneak up on Veidt from behind and attack him, twice. Both times he was efforlessly dispatched in three panels, the second time Ozzy does not even pause his ongoing monologue.

And this makes him look better than the movie version? If Ozzy wasnt shown smacking those two C-listers around in the movie, we wouldnt even be having this discussion.

BP is not going to lose this.

Mshinu
And this makes him look better than the movie version? If Ozzy wasnt shown smacking those two C-listers around in the movie, we wouldnt even be having this discussion.

I was merely describing what took place in the comic. Why do you keep bringing up the movie anyway?

iceman24567
I was merely describing what took place in the comic. Why do you keep bringing up the movie anyway? cause it was a movies?

Sin I AM
Comic versions please guys

panthergod
No one who chooses Ozymandias to win has an opinion worth respecting.

Silent Master
Does anyone else find it odd that H1a8 is against using high end feats for Marvel characters, yet his entire argument for Oz winning is based on his highest ever feat of "catching a bullet"?

StyleTime
It doesn't surprise me. H1a8 clearly trains at the carver9 School of Debate.

deathlife

Yeah.

The book did make it clear that Nite Owl was well past his prime at this point.

Same with the Comedian who he brutally murdered at the beginning (although there was no fight scene in the book).

Ozymandias highest feat was bullet catching thing which seemed to have injured him (there was blood on his hand).

I can't really see BP losing this.

panthergod
No one who knows anything about these characters thinks that Black Panther can lose.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by panthergod
No one who knows anything about these characters thinks that Black Panther can lose.

Well he can lose... he just won't stick out tongue

Endless Mike
Anyway I think a prep war would be more interesting, if you give them the same starting resources so BP can't exploit the generally superior Marvel tech

h1a8
That's ridiculous.

Based on feats Cap has shown or done, scientifically speaking, bullets are weak sauce compared to him.

Second of all, even if you decide to pit Ozy's best feat ever and compare to the vast history of feats against either T'Challa or Steve, how do you arbitrarily decide that one feat makes it so that Ozy "owns" T'Challa?

Shit's laughable to say the least.

Because catching a bullet is harder to do than anything Cap or T'Challa has ever done skill wise. Neither Cap or BP is bulletproof and will fail even if they are fast enough to do it.

It's almost the ultimate test for a character of their levels. The ultimate test is to catch a bullet with your teeth Bruce Leroy style. It alone proves you have the glow and are indeed the master (not a master but Thee master)
"Who's the master?"

Silent Master
Because catching a bullet is harder to do than anything Cap or T'Challa has ever done skill wise. Neither Cap or BP is bulletproof and will fail even if they are fast enough to do it.

It's almost the ultimate test for a character of their levels. The ultimate test is to catch a bullet with your teeth Bruce Leroy style. It alone proves you have the glow and are indeed the master (not a master but Thee master)
"Who's the master?"

Aren't you the guy that says we shouldn't go by high end feats, but rather go by a characters average?

Mshinu

What exactly is "the glow" pray tell?

panthergod
Because catching a bullet is harder to do than anything Cap or T'Challa has ever done skill wise.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

It's a parlor trick, nothing more.

They make Ozymandias look like a statue, practically.

Yeah, catching a bullet..as opposed to, oh, i don't know... winning a fight.

Ozymandius is literally nothing compared to Panther or Cap.

He's a 5 second light workout, tops.

Silent Master
What exactly is "the glow" pray tell?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqZro8oNovU

the Darkone
BP will literally break his jaw!! Ozy is weak sauces in comics, is Ozy yes but BP is smarter, BP is highly more skilled, strictly h2h no tech or armor for both BP rapes him, with tech and armor BP annihilates him!

the Darkone
I can name at least 10 people that would eat Ozy up alive in h2h, skills and feats!!

Mshinu
Originally posted by Silent Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqZro8oNovU

HAHAHA! Sho-nuff!!!

Daredevil1
BP wins.

There really isn't anything that he can do to outmatch the panther.

Silent Master
I can name at least 10 people that would eat Ozy up alive in h2h, skills and feats!!

smile
Batman
Lady Shiva
Batgirl(Cass)
Batgirl(Barbara)
Robin
Nightwing
Huntress
Black Canary
Rose Wilson
Slade Wilson

Captain America
Black Panther
Wolverine
Iron-Fist
Black Widow
Silver Sable
Shang Chi
Kitty Pryde
Pyslocke
X-23

Grifter
Backlash
Huntsman
Killrazor
Grunge
Warblade
Zealot
Ripclaw
Cyblade
Grail

h1a8
Aren't you the guy that says we shouldn't go by high end feats, but rather go by a characters average?

No, you guys are the ones that say that.
I just sometimes compromise and argue according to some of you all's philosophy. Basically defeat you at your own game sort to speak.

My belief is to always argue a character's NON PIS high end feats ONLY (as many already do, some slickly).

With that said, a high end feat implies a low end showing. If a character doesn't have any low end showings then their high end feats aren't high end feats at all but rather its their only feats.

Silent Master, Ozy will beat all those characters you named (or at least most of them) and he will own BP like a child.

the Darkone
smile
Batman
Lady Shiva
Batgirl(Cass)
Batgirl(Barbara)
Robin
Nightwing
Huntress
Black Canary
Rose Wilson
Slade Wilson

Captain America
Black Panther
Wolverine
Iron-Fist
Black Widow
Silver Sable
Shang Chi
Kitty Pryde
Pyslocke
X-23

Grifter
Backlash
Huntsman
Killrazor
Grunge
Warblade
Zealot
Ripclaw
Cyblade
Grail

You forgot some people dead pool, taskmaster, daredevil, mandarin w/o chi amp, temugin, Electra, red skull, weapon zero, bullseye, sabertooth, skurge,mrx David Caine, Richard dragon,sensi, bronze tiger, azrael,vandel savage, wildcat wink

the Darkone
I just sometimes compromise and argue according to some of you all's philosophy. Basically defeat you at your own game sort to speak.

My belief is to always argue a character's NON PIS high end feats ONLY (as many already do, some slickly).

With that said, a high end feat implies a low end showing. If a character doesn't have any low end showings then their high end feats aren't high end feats at all but rather its their only feats.

Silent Master, Ozy will beat all those characters you named (or at least most of them) and he will own BP like a child.

Based on what? You are the most ignorant person this forum, that and mine would sh*! Stomp the hell ozy, Bp beats the piss out of ozy, u sad sap! laughing

JakeTheBank
lmao @ Ozy beating the majority of that list.

iceman24567

laughing

-Pr-

That's not how you're supposed to do it, and those who do are, well, silly.

tkitna

laughing out loud

Sin I AM
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/34715/1076041-adrianvsassasinan_super.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/34715/1076042-kickinstomach_super.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/34715/1076051-adrianfightingrorshach_super.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/34715/1076056-blockinglazer_super.jpg

Props to why so serious for the scans

Mshinu
Rorschach`s fork-stab attempt.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ln3dodwjZE1qzagawo1_500.jpg

The shot

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/io9/2011/09/davegibbons.jpg

h1a8
^Ozy has spider sense as well.
Ozy is mega cold as hell. laughing

how is my rhyme?

Mshinu
Taskmaster pulling an Ozzy. Gun fired a bit farther away but no bleeding either.
http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/6011/copyingbulletcatach22td1kx.jpg

the Darkone
^Ozy has spider sense as well.
Ozy is mega cold as hell. laughing

how is my rhyme?

sh** as your argument for Ozy beating BP or any top tier!

h1a8
Taskmaster pulling an Ozzy. Gun fired a bit farther away but no bleeding either.
http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/6011/copyingbulletcatach22td1kx.jpg

that's pretty good. so task master and ozy would be a great fight.

the Darkone
that's pretty good. so task master and ozy would be a great fight.

No it wouldn't, Taskmaster will f**k ozy two ways from sunday. Ozy would get raped.

h1a8
No it wouldn't, Taskmaster will f**k ozy two ways from sunday. Ozy would get raped.

Comics disagree with you. Did you even see how Ozy beat Night Owl and Rorshach?
Use common sense man.

the Darkone
Use common sense man.

You cant tell somebody use common sense, hell it's not even in your vocabulary.

Uh comics do agree with me and everybody else except since you cant comprehend them. You just cant comprehend them which is nothing new. Taskmaster with all Marvel top h2h styles in his heads, and you are saying Ozy can hang with him just shows that your stupidly ignorant of characters, but hey it's you!!

Ur so said it's laughing laughing laughing

tkitna

Do you think Taskmaster or BP (to stay on topic), would have any trouble at all with Nite-Owl and Rorshach?

h1a8
Do you think Taskmaster or BP (to stay on topic), would have any trouble at all with Nite-Owl and Rorshach?

Taskmaster>>>>BP IMO

Taskmaster will have a little more trouble against the two than Ozy did.
Hell Ozy schooled them like they were little children. He had freaking spider sense for crying out loud.

Nite owl and Rorschach are great fighters. They have peak human feats for crying out loud. Ozy beat them in a very nonchalant way. BP isn't beating these two without a serious struggle.

DarkSaint85

I'm interested to see his answer. Rorshach didn't strike me as trained up in the comics; he was quite good at brawling, sure, but nothing to suggest he was an MA of repute. Nite-Owl MAY have been, once, but he IS fat and old and out of practice (those street punks notwithstanding.

Silent Master

Thank you for proving that you have zero knowledge of the characters I posted.

iceman24567
Black Panther beats the living hell out of Ozy.

tkitna
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I'm interested to see his answer. Rorshach didn't strike me as trained up in the comics; he was quite good at brawling, sure, but nothing to suggest he was an MA of repute. Nite-Owl MAY have been, once, but he IS fat and old and out of practice (those street punks notwithstanding.

Exactly. Ozzy beats up an old fat man and a street brawler and all of a sudden he's capable of taking down the likes of BP and Taskmaster.

JakeTheBank
This thread is a complete farce.

Sin I AM
Exactly. Ozzy beats up an old fat man and a street brawler and all of a sudden he's capable of taking down the likes of BP and Taskmaster.

Quit lowballing

Raptor22
Taskmaster>>>>BP IMO

Hell Ozy schooled them like they were little children. He had freaking spider sense for crying out loud.

Nite owl and Rorschach are great fighters. They have peak human feats for crying out loud. Ozy beat them in a very nonchalant way. BP isn't beating these two without a serious struggle. what r niteowls and rorscachs peak human feats in ur mind?

tkitna
Quit lowballing

And you would hve me say what,,,Nite-Owl was a world class athlete at the time and looked to be the second coming of Batman, or Rorshach was a top notch martial artist who displayed incredible H2H feats?

Sorry, but no lowballing was involved.

Endless Mike
Well in one of the Prequel comics a rookie Nite Owl II jumped from his airship that was at least 10 meters off the ground onto the street and beat up a bunch of rioters without taking any injuries.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Well in one of the Prequel comics a rookie Nite Owl II jumped from his airship that was at least 10 meters off the ground onto the street and beat up a bunch of rioters without taking any injuries.

Wow he beat up some rioters, were they peak human level, if not then it means nothing!? Last time I checked in Watchman Nite Owl and Rorshach are not peak human levels hell they are not even on Daredevil level, and Daredevil would have schooled them also.

Endless Mike
I was just mentioning a feat, not saying who would win or anything

tkitna
Originally posted by Endless Mike

How are the prequels by the way? Are they worth a read? I was torn when they announced they were doing them.

Endless Mike
They're actually pretty good so far.

DarkSaint85
Wow he beat up some rioters, were they peak human level, if not then it means nothing!? Last time I checked in Watchman Nite Owl and Rorshach are not peak human levels hell they are not even on Daredevil level, and Daredevil would have schooled them also.

Plus, that was 10 years ago. Nite-Owl was fat and out of shape, it was a point they specifically tried to make.

Trackz
Taskmaster>>>>BP IMO

Nite owl and Rorschach are great fighters. They have peak human feats for crying out loud. Ozy beat them in a very nonchalant way. BP isn't beating these two without a serious struggle. T'Challa made short work of Taskmaster in civil war.

Albeit we don't see the full fight. It's one of those spreads of all the heroes fighting. We see T'Challa and Taskmaster square off, and Taskmaster takes a hit and that's the last we see of him. OF course any number of things could've happened but T'Challa is fine afterwards and Taskmaster is gone.

Food for thought.

Also T'Challa has some pretty incredible skill feats of his own. The Super Skrull has already been mentioned and at one point in the Priest run he hits a combination of nerve points that shut down his opponents body right after he learns what information he needs.

Mindset
Taskmaster>>>>BP IMO

That's only because you have no idea what you're talking about.

It's ok.

h1a8
Originally posted by Mindset
That's only because you have no idea what you're talking about.

It's ok.

In h2h fighting in street clothes of course. Not fully geared BP

Silent Master
In h2h fighting in street clothes of course. Not fully geared BP

Ozy doesn't have the skill feats to win.

h1a8
Ozy doesn't have the skill feats to win.

Yes he does. He caught a bullet. He schooled the two in such an awesome way.

It is not who you beat but HOW YOU BEAT THEM. The way he beat the two, along with catching a bullet, convinces me he would beat BP.

Silent Master

It is not who you beat but HOW YOU BEAT THEM. The way he beat the two, along with catching a bullet, convinces me he would beat BP.

Catching a bullet doesn't prove he's skilled in hth.

h1a8

It proves that one has the timing, reflexes, speed, and strength to be a great hth fighter. But you are right, knowledge of fighting is needed. This knowledge is proven by the HOW he schooled the two.

It was the smoothest display of skill I have ever seen in comics. Do you know of any other showings by anyone that someone owned two or more guys in such a very nonchalant and hyper smooth way?

Silent Master
It proves that one has the timing, reflexes, speed, and strength to be a great hth fighter. But you are right, knowledge of fighting is needed. This knowledge is proven by the HOW he schooled the two.

It was the smoothest display of skill I have ever seen in comics. Do you know of any other showings by anyone that someone owned two or more guys in such a very nonchalant and hyper smooth way?

Not really, as those two guys don't have any skill feats. So beating them hardly proves even c list level skill.

Daredevil1

IIRC Gambit has caught bullets and once Cap got serious it was case closed.

Ozy.........R.I.P

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Daredevil1
IIRC Gambit has caught bullets and once Cap got serious it was case closed.

Ozy.........R.I.P

Gambit is bullet proof?

StyleTime
It is not who you beat but HOW YOU BEAT THEM.
How is beating some Z list no names better than beating a top ranked martial artist? I could go school two five year olds, but that doesn't mean I'm taking Georges St Pierre in a fight.

Who you beat definitely matters bro.
Gambit is bullet proof?
Why didn't you ask that about Ozymandias?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by StyleTime

Why didn't you ask that about ozymandias?

Because I already know THAT answer...qft

iceman24567

Horrible logic to say the least

StyleTime
Because I already know THAT answer...qft
So the feat is admissable when Ozymandias does it, but not Gambit.

Makes sense.

Sin I AM
So the feat is admissable when Ozymandias does it, but not Gambit.

Makes sense.

Oh my phucking God, it has nothing to do with that I just wanted to know the circumstances around it!

iceman24567
Oh my phucking God, it has nothing to do with that I just wanted to know the circumstances around it! You pmsing?

StyleTime
Oh my phucking God, it has nothing to do with that I just wanted to know the circumstances around it!
1. Someone shot at Gambit.

2. He caught the bullet.

That answer your question?

Metalmanx
laughing T'Challa walks all over Ozymandias.

the Darkone
@h1a8
Name feats of ozy, besides catching a bullet, and skill wise!? Gambit would kick ozy a$$!! BP beats ozy a$$ down with pressure points strikes as a hicups!!

Sin I AM
Originally posted by iceman24567
You pmsing?

No he's just annoying

DarkSaint85
Lol you guys...I'm interested in the Gambit feat too!

Eon Blue
Ozy wins.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Ozy wins.

oh lord, here's another one laughing

Silent Master
Ozy has zero chance.

JakeTheBank
Ozy beat up a crazy brawler and a washed up, out of shape vigilante. He also caught a bullet in his bare hands.

T'Challa arm barred Silver Surfer.

/thread.

StyleTime
No he's just annoying
http://i.imgur.com/2TwUX.gif
Lol you guys...I'm interested in the Gambit feat too!
I'm mostly just effin' with Sin. The feat is in the Mutant Genesis arc. I think there was some debate over whether or not it was actually a bullet, but it doesn't really matter. He's got other bullet feats.

Sin I AM
http://i.imgur.com/2TwUX.gif

You don't want this maybe u should just go home

Mindset
1. Someone shot at Gambit.

2. He caught the bullet.

That answer your question? lol

iceman24567
You don't want this maybe u should just go home
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/GIF40.gif

h1a8
Again it is not only the fact that Ozy caught a bullet and not by him schooling those two but the HOW he did it.

Think about it. Skill is not always determine by who you beat but HOW you beat them. Clearly Ozy displayed skill well enough to deal with BP in street clothes.

DarkSaint85
I could beat an old guy effortlessly.

Doesn't mean that I'm particularly good at MA.

JakeTheBank
h1, He beat up Rorschach, who showed no real skill outside of being a decent street brawler, and Nite-Owl, who was clearly out of his prime and not in shape.

How you think that translates into him beating someone like T'Challa, whose skill, physical attributes, and H2H fights speak for themselves, is beyond me.

Silent Master
Again it is not only the fact that Ozy caught a bullet and not by him schooling those two but the HOW he did it.

Think about it. Skill is not always determine by who you beat but HOW you beat them. Clearly Ozy displayed skill well enough to deal with BP in street clothes.

Beating a couple of Z list fighters isn't proof that you can beat an A list fighter.

h1a8
Beating a couple of Z list fighters isn't proof that you can beat an A list fighter. True, but it is how you beat them up that determines whether you can beat an A list fighter.

h1, He beat up Rorschach, who showed no real skill outside of being a decent street brawler, and Nite-Owl, who was clearly out of his prime and not in shape.

How you think that translates into him beating someone like T'Challa, whose skill, physical attributes, and H2H fights speak for themselves, is beyond me.

Again it is not about who you beat up but how you beat them up that determines your skill. Geez think man. It's really simple.

JakeTheBank
So how did Ozy handle those chumps in such a way to suggest he could handle T'Challa? Makes no sense.

DarkSaint85
So if I fight an old lady, and, due to her slow reaction times, I can afford to do flashy Jet Li Wushu moves, without receiving a single scratch.....

I'm ready to take on Pacquiao? Ok.

h1a8
So how did Ozy handle those chumps in such a way to suggest he could handle T'Challa? Makes no sense.

He show that he has some type of extra sense (like spider sense) and blocked the stab attempt without looking (he sense the attack perfectly).

He caught a bullet from about 5ft away. That's insane.

He became like CA when he blocked a laser beam (timed perfect) with a metal dish and threw the dish exactly at Night Owls nose (perfect aim) while dodging the laser beam smoothly.

Silent Master
True, but it is how you beat them up that determines whether you can beat an A list fighter.

As it doesn't even take close to D list skill to beat a couple of Z listers, you're wrong.

h1a8
So if I fight an old lady, and, due to her slow reaction times, I can afford to do flashy Jet Li Wushu moves, without receiving a single scratch.....

I'm ready to take on Pacquiao? Ok. It depends on if you really look like Jet Li in my eyes. You must perform maneuvers that are on par with Jet Li.

He show that he has some type of extra sense (like spider sense) and blocked the stab attempt without looking (he sense the attack perfectly).

He became like CA when he blocked a laser beam (timed perfect) with a metal dish and threw the dish exactly at Night Owls nose (perfect aim) while dodging the laser beam smoothly.

h1a8
As it doesn't even take close to D list skill to beat a couple of Z listers, you're wrong.

True but what does that have to do with what I said?

JakeTheBank

And this is enough to overcome the vast wealth of T'Challa's feats against foes with impressive feats of their own?

Silent Master
True but what does that have to do with what I said?

Ozy doesn't have the skill feats to beat Black Panther.

DarkSaint85
It depends on if you really look like Jet Li in my eyes. You must perform maneuvers that are on par with Jet Li.

Yes, but due to the lady's speed, I don't have to perform them at top speed - maybe think more tai chi, but crucially, at the speeds tai chi is practiced in the park.

I then take photographs of me at every stage of my old lady trouncing. So that at any one point in time, I have picture perfect posture, style, etc. My technique in the picture is flawless.

And then, Manny returns home, to find me standing over his mother's body.

h1a8
And this is enough to overcome the vast wealth of T'Challa's feats against foes with impressive feats of their own?

Yup and I'll prove it.

With the bullet catching feat Ozy proved that he has the necessary speed and timing to respond to BP's attacks.

With the schooling he proved he has a high degree of accuracy, smooth dodging abilities, and extra sensory abilities to counter attacks he can't even see.

Silent Master
Yup and I'll prove it.

With the bullet catching feat Ozy proved that he has the necessary speed and timing to respond to BP's attacks.

With the schooling he proved he has a high degree of accuracy, smooth dodging abilities, and extra sensory abilities to counter attacks he can't even see.

With those feats, he might be able to beat a Hand Ninja 1/10.

h1a8
Yes, but due to the lady's speed, I don't have to perform them at top speed - maybe think more tai chi, but crucially, at the speeds tai chi is practiced in the park.

I then take photographs of me at every stage of my old lady trouncing. So that at any one point in time, I have picture perfect posture, style, etc. My technique in the picture is flawless.

And then, Manny returns home, to find me standing over his mother's body.

You don't understand, posture/style doesn't prove anything. You have to do incredible movements (like block the ladies attack perfectly from behind and hit the lady with a Frisbee dead smack on the nose from a distance while at the same time dodging the ladies laser with smoothness.)

jalek moye
You don't understand, posture/style doesn't prove anything. You have to do incredible movements (like block the ladies attack perfectly from behind and hit the lady with a Frisbee dead smack on the nose from a distance while at the same time dodging the ladies laser with smoothness.)
But what he's saying it, even if he does all that the fact that it's an old lady with shitty reflexes makes it much less impressive and doesn't prove he can take on real life pros.

gimme a shitty opponent who's slower then me and I'll look a lot more impressive then i actually am at martial arts.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>