Kuurth (FP) vs Tyrant (DP)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
No Bfr
Who wins?

Damborgson
Tyrant for the rape stomp

Stoic
Originally posted by Damborgson
Tyrant for the rape stomp

Why? Is it due to title, or status? Could Tyrant even hurt Kuurth? If he could would it be enough?

Tar-Antado
Originally posted by Stoic
Why? Is it due to title, or status? Could Tyrant even hurt Kuurth? If he could would it be enough?

Tyrant is probably more powerful than either the Serpent or Cytorrak. No way a lackey beats him.

Damborgson

Based on his fights with Galactus, the heralds, Thanos, yadada.

Kuurth was powerful but he never took anything comparable to what Tyrant can dish out.

Stoic
Originally posted by Tar-Antado
Tyrant is probably more powerful than either the Serpent or Cytorrak. No way a lackey beats him.

I don't know about the Serpent, but Cyttorak? I highly doubt it. Nothing much has been said about Cyttorak other than him having to be imprisoned to keep him from destroying reality. Very recently when Colossus and Illyana went to the Crimson Cosmos as Phoenix Avatars he said that in his dimension they would not have a chance against him, even with the huge amp. I honestly don't think that DP Tyrant would defeat a Phoenix avy, just as I doubt that a Phoenix avy could destroy reality.

Mshinu
Tyrant cut Galactus easily. I don`t see him having too much problem with Kuurth unless Cyttorak should amp the Juggernaut powers to Trion levels.

guy222
tyrant

TheGodKiller
I don't know about the Serpent, but Cyttorak? I highly doubt it. Nothing much has been said about Cyttorak other than him having to be imprisoned to keep him from destroying reality. Very recently when Colossus and Illyana went to the Crimson Cosmos as Phoenix Avatars he said that in his dimension they would not have a chance against him, even with the huge amp. I honestly don't think that DP Tyrant would defeat a Phoenix avy, just as I doubt that a Phoenix avy could destroy reality.

Except that each of them had only 1/5-th of the Phoenix Force .

The best feat of hosts that have had the FULL Phoenix Force , was beating a hungry Galactus .

Btw , the same Cyttorak was unwilling to engage the Serpent head-on .

Plus you haven's even specified in this thread whether the battle takes place in the Crimson Cosmos , or in 616 .

Sabro
Originally posted by TheGodKiller

The best feat of hosts that have had the FULL Phoenix Force , was beating a hungry Galactus .

Plus you haven's even specified in this thread whether the battle takes place in the Crimson Cosmos , or in 616 .
Keeping it short.

The Jim issue was full of pis.It featured some of the highest Demons meeting to discuss how should they deal with a skyfather's evulz brother when some of these demons(Chthon,Shuma,Set,Cyttorak etc were present) should alone shit on both with no problem at all.Pis to make the event a big deal.The issue was written well tho.

2.The Vishanti fear Cyttorak. They are ok with disrespecting LT.They can destroy a hundred~ universes as collateral dmg with Slorioth = one can't get better implied power than that

Tar-Antado
Originally posted by Sabro
Keeping it short.

The Jim issue was full of pis.It featured some of the highest Demons meeting to discuss how should they deal with a skyfather's evulz brother when some of these demons(Chthon,Shuma,Set,Cyttorak etc were present) should alone shit on both with no problem at all.Pis to make the event a big deal.The issue was written well tho.

2.The Vishanti fear Cyttorak. They are ok with disrespecting LT.They can destroy a hundred~ universes as collateral dmg with Slorioth = one can't get better implied power than that

I would like to see some feats before accepting implied power. Comparing a demon favorably to LT is rather dubious.

h1a8
Tyrant is probably more powerful than either the Serpent or Cytorrak. No way a lackey beats him. DP Tyrant isn't more powerful than either Odin, Serpent, or Cytorrak.

But that doesn't make a difference since ABC of who is more powerful doesn't necessarily determine the outcome of a forum fight.

Kuurth won't be harmed in any way by Tryant. Yet Kuurth will crush his head in with the hammer.

h1a8
Originally posted by Mshinu
Tyrant cut Galactus easily. I don`t see him having too much problem with Kuurth unless Cyttorak should amp the Juggernaut powers to Trion levels. Galactus doesn't have the durability of Kuurth and has been cut or damaged by multiple herald level beings. Also cutting force =/= blunt force
Pressure = Force/Area. If an edge is hundreds of times thinner than Thor's hammer. Then less than hundreds of times the force is needed.

the Darkone
Tyrant either he is low Sky father or high trans level, still above Kuurth, but it would be a great battle!

Tar-Antado
Originally posted by h1a8
DP Tyrant isn't more powerful than either Odin, Serpent, or Cytorrak.

But that doesn't make a difference since ABC of who is more powerful doesn't necessarily determine the outcome of a forum fight.

Kuurth won't be harmed in any way by Tryant. Yet Kuurth will crush his head in with the hammer.

Crush his head in with his hammer when a charged-up Stormbreaker strike was casually no-sold? Likelier scenario is Kuurth becomes a power source for a few of those globe thingies.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Kurth has ZERO chance... Seriously... his ONLY hope is for stalemate that still looks like him getting ragdolled around for hours even then

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Sabro
Keeping it short.

As far as Chthon and Set are concerned , I agree that its PIS. Not so for Shuma or Cyttorak .

And the Vishanti aren't afraid of Cyttorak . Where did you get that from ? The only time these characters came face-to-face on-panel , the Vishanti effortlessly put an end to a bickering between Cyttorak , the Seraphim , Hoggoth , and a bunch of other extradimensional mystic entities that were fighting over Strange . In that instance it was made pretty clear that the Vishanti were pimps and those other mystic beings(including Cyttorak) were their hoes .
As far as your LT claim goes(which has been repeated many times before) : Not even going to bother responding to that .

h1a8
Crush his head in with his hammer when a charged-up Stormbreaker strike was casually no-sold? Likelier scenario is Kuurth becomes a power source for a few of those globe thingies. Kuurth's hammer is unstoppable. Stormbreaker doesn't have that enchantment.

Tar-Antado
Kuurth's hammer is unstoppable. Stormbreaker doesn't have that enchantment.

Cytorrak-powered Juggy claimed and was purported to be 'unstoppable' and yet War Hulk was able to stop him. It just takes superior force. I believe Tyrant has that in this case.

the Darkone
Kuurth hammer=stormbreaker and mohljner they are both uru metal hammers

Mshinu
Galactus doesn't have the durability of Kuurth and has been cut or damaged by multiple herald level beings. Also cutting force =/= blunt force
Pressure = Force/Area. If an edge is hundreds of times thinner than Thor's hammer. Then less than hundreds of times the force is needed.

So Kuurth is sh*t out of luck since he wields a huge hammer then? I have little doubt Tyrant can overcome the unstoppable enchantment AND the invulnerability btw.

Anyway you are spewing BS physics as usual. Resistance to blunt damage (cracking/bending) and sharp damage (slicing/drilling) is very different in RL and in comics as well. A diamond for instance is hard to cut but easy to crack. Same with glass. Historically blunt weapons have often been used to deal with armor.

Cytorrak-powered Juggy claimed and was purported to be 'unstoppable' and yet War Hulk was able to stop him. It just takes superior force. I believe Tyrant has that in this case.

War Hulk`s celestial tech allowed him to mess with Juggs` enchantments. As will Tyrant`s tech too.

Stoic

Cyttorak was in the Crimson Cosmos. I really doubt that he was fearful of the Serpent. What you saw was not the real Cyttorak, just another Avatar. He can not escape from that dimension. I also believe that he would beat the living shyt out of Galactus, Krona style. The fight takes place in neutral space as per forum rules.

h1a8
Originally posted by Mshinu
So Kuurth is sh*t out of luck since he wields a huge hammer then? I have little doubt Tyrant can overcome the unstoppable enchantment AND the invulnerability btw.
My reply was about Tryant cutting Galactus, which isn't the feat some think it is.
Wrong! It is easier to pierce with a sharp object vs. a blunt objects in comics, real life, tv, etc. Nowhere is this rule violated.

War Hulk`s celestial tech allowed him to mess with Juggs` enchantments. As will Tyrant`s tech too. NO! You must prove, not speculate. Also Juggs unstoppability has nothing to do with his durability, which is on another level.
Kuurth beats Tyrant 10/10 easily.

Tar-Antado
Cyttorak was in the Crimson Cosmos. I really doubt that he was fearful of the Serpent. What you saw was not the real Cyttorak, just another Avatar. He can not escape from that dimension. I also believe that he would beat the living shyt out of Galactus, Krona style. The fight takes place in neutral space as per forum rules.

He can't even escape his own dimension and he beats Galactus in a neutral place? ...and Krona was powered by multiple universes, I see no evidence Cytorrak being able to duplicate what he did to Galactus.

Tar-Antado
My reply was about Tryant cutting Galactus, which isn't the feat some think it is.
Wrong! It is easier to pierce with a sharp object vs. a blunt objects in comics, real life, tv, etc. Nowhere is this rule violated.

War Hulk`s celestial tech allowed him to mess with Juggs` enchantments. As will Tyrant`s tech too. NO! You must prove, not speculate. Also Juggs unstoppability has nothing to do with his durability, which is on another level.

How is Kuurth easily beating Tyrant 10/10 not speculating exactly?

Tar-Antado
NO! You must prove, not speculate. Also Juggs unstoppability has nothing to do with his durability, which is on another level.

Dampyre
Tyrant would crush Kuurth. This isn't much of a contest.

leonidas
where did this idea of the vishanti being afraid of cyttorak come from exactly.....?

h1a8
The proof is that Kuurth's hammer is unstoppable. It will crush Tyrant upon impact. Kuurth without Cyttorak's enchantment was powerful enough to crack the skull of Colossus. Thor couldn't dream of harming any version of Juggs this way. FP Kuurth is possibly one of the most powerful beings in Marvel under Galactus.

Originally posted by Dampyre
Tyrant would crush Kuurth. This isn't much of a contest.

Prove that Tryant can override both Cyttorak's enchantment and Serpent's enchantment stacked. Then prove that Tyrant's head can resist being crushed by an unstoppable hammer powered by BOTH Cyttorak's enchantment and Kuurth's strength (powered by both Cyttorak and Serpent together).

Stoic
He can't even escape his own dimension and he beats Galactus in a neutral place? ...and Krona was powered by multiple universes, I see no evidence Cytorrak being able to duplicate what he did to Galactus.

It depends on what the laws of that dimension are. Getting out of the Crimson Cosmos may be as easy as getting away from oneself (fairly impossible). Marvel locks away the really bad guys. Galactus from what I recall is free to roam.

You may be assuming that he is a Sky Father character, while he may be much more. He sounds more like Krona (JLA/Avengers) if he is capable of wiping out reality. That's more than capable of lynching Galactus IMO.

Tar-Antado
It depends on what the laws of that dimension are. Getting out of the Crimson Cosmos may be as easy as getting away from oneself (fairly impossible). Marvel locks away the really bad guys. Galactus from what I recall is free to roam.

You may be assuming that he is a Sky Father character, while he may be much more. He sounds more like Krona (JLA/Avengers) if he is capable of wiping out reality. That's more than capable of lynching Galactus IMO.

yes, I am assuming Cyttorak is skyfather level because he hasn't been shown to be more. Krona was a true trans-universe level guy because he was said and shown to be so. Not so with Cyttorak.

Tar-Antado
The proof is that Kuurth's hammer is unstoppable. It will crush Tyrant upon impact. Kuurth without Cyttorak's enchantment was powerful enough to crack the skull of Colossus. Thor couldn't dream of harming any version of Juggs this way. FP Kuurth is possibly one of the most powerful beings in Marvel under Galactus.

So you think Kuurth was as powerful as the Serpent himself? Enough to beat Odin?

Also not sure how damaging Colossus relates to beating Tyrant, a guy who handily beat Surfer, Gladiator, BRB, Jack of Hearts and Ganymede at the same time. Also gave Galactus a run for his money. I just don't think Kuurth has the firepower to compete. Besides, wasn't Nul labeled to be the most powerful of the lot?

Stoic
yes, I am assuming Cyttorak is skyfather level because he hasn't been shown to be more. Krona was a true trans-universe level guy because he was said and shown to be so. Not so with Cyttorak.

Then your assumption would go against what was written about Cyttorak, and why he is in that dimension. I'll go with what was written over fan opinion until a retcon happens. If Galactus blasted 8th day Juggs, I'm betting that Cain would have still been standing there after being showered with all of that PC. Cyttorak is much, much more powerful than his sales rep.

Whatever though, opinions are all this is. I just really don't know how Tyrant wins this. I do not think that he has the power to hurt Kuurth.

Tar-Antado
Then your assumption would go against what was written about Cyttorak, and why he is in that dimension. I'll go with what was written over fan opinion until a retcon happens. If Galactus blasted 8th day Juggs, I'm betting that Cain would have still been standing there after being showered with all of that PC. Cyttorak is much, much more powerful than his sales rep.

Whatever though, opinions are all this is. I just really don't know how Tyrant wins this. I do not think that he has the power to hurt Kuurth.

Ok, then what was written that makes you base your opinion on? What exactly "what is written" that makes you think Cyttorak is more powerful than Tyrant much less Kuurth?

Tar-Antado
Originally posted by leonidas
where did this idea of the vishanti being afraid of cyttorak come from exactly.....?

Sounds like "fan opinion" big grin

Stoic
Ok, then what was written that makes you base your opinion on? What exactly "what is written" that makes you think Cyttorak is more powerful than Tyrant much less Kuurth?

Since Cyttorak has so very few true showings, as in physically none. We must then go solely on his history written in the Handbooks. The first rule of thumb, is that we must always remember that he has never been outside of the Crimson Cosmos, and that any representation of him within the 616 or other realms is just an Avatar of him. Why? Because he was never permitted to leave, hence being locked up forever. You see where I'm trying to go with this?

Within his history it states that he had to be imprisoned or he would have destroyed reality. By this definition, Cyttorak would hang out with guys so powerful that mere true fragments of them would spawn creatures as powerful as Asteroth. This is why they are locked away, and rarely used. Cytorrak is not Galactus, oh no, not by far. If we go solely on canon. Writers can choose to ignore this, but they would mess up the continuity big time.

h1a8
So you think Kuurth was as powerful as the Serpent himself? Enough to beat Odin?

Also not sure how damaging Colossus relates to beating Tyrant, a guy who handily beat Surfer, Gladiator, BRB, Jack of Hearts and Ganymede at the same time. Also gave Galactus a run for his money. I just don't think Kuurth has the firepower to compete. Besides, wasn't Nul labeled to be the most powerful of the lot?

Yes Kuurth is more formidable than the Serpent and will indeed beat Odin sans removing the enchantment.

Imagine being strong enough to hurt Juggs (actually crack his skull) and imagine being even twice as strong with Cyttorak's enchantment added on to him.

Tyrant beat a bunch of heralds, so what? These are fodder compared to Kuurth. Hell Glads was hanging good with him until Tyrant threw someone into him causing him to drop his guard.

Bottom line: No herald can survive a fight with Kuurth. NONE! He would crush them all at the same time with ease. He won't be bothered by any of their attacks nor will any of them survive being crushed by the hammer.

Nihilist
Tyrants stomps.

Anyone want to show me Kuurth beating someone near Tyrant lvl

Tar-Antado
Since Cyttorak has so very few true showings, as in physically none. We must then go solely on his history written in the Handbooks. The first rule of thumb, is that we must always remember that he has never been outside of the Crimson Cosmos, and that any representation of him within the 616 or other realms is just an Avatar of him. Why? Because he was never permitted to leave, hence being locked up forever. You see where I'm trying to go with this?

Within his history it states that he had to be imprisoned or he would have destroyed reality. By this definition, Cyttorak would hang out with guys so powerful that mere true fragments of them would spawn creatures as powerful as Asteroth. This is why they are locked away, and rarely used. Cytorrak is not Galactus, oh no, not by far. If we go solely on canon. Writers can choose to ignore this, but they would mess up the continuity big time.

Sorry, but that is a lot of assumption in your reply. A lot of demons and their ilk get banished or imprisoned. That does not mean it automatically makes them universe-beaters. Unless it shown in a comic that he is what you claim, then his not "written" as such.

carver9
Uuuummm, Trion Juggs was waving his fist punching dimensions and timestreams down and this was him at his weakest. It was stated that if he reached full powers, his blows would have destroyed reality and he was nearly on the brink of doing this. This was just with his fist, not with his other powers. It's pretty got darn clear that Cytorrak is above Galactus based off of this one ft alone from a weaker avatar.

Tar-Antado
Yes Kuurth is more formidable than the Serpent and will indeed beat Odin sans removing the enchantment.

Imagine being strong enough to hurt Juggs (actually crack his skull) and imagine being even twice as strong with Cyttorak's enchantment added on to him.

Tyrant beat a bunch of heralds, so what? These are fodder compared to Kuurth. Hell Glads was hanging good with him until Tyrant threw someone into him causing him to drop his guard.

Bottom line: No herald can survive a fight with Kuurth. NONE! He would crush them all at the same time with ease. He won't be bothered by any of their attacks nor will any of them survive being crushed by the hammer.

Again, the "usntoppable" Juggernaut (half of the same power source) was stopped by War Hulk, Onslaught and Captain Universe rather easily. Also, wasn't Kuurth hurled away by Speedball?

zopzop

You tell'em h1a8!

FP Kuurth tackled heavyweights like : Classic Colossus, Classic Cyclops, Dazzler/Siren, Gambit/Rockslide, Magneto, Iceman, Rogue, and Emma Frost!

Feeb Tyrant only messed around with Jack of Hearts, Terrax, Ganymede, Thanos, Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, Silver Surfer, Morg, Thanos and a fully fed Galactus. LOL weaksauce.

Tar-Antado
Originally posted by zopzop
You tell'em h1a8!

FP Kuurth tackled heavyweights like : Classic Colossus, Classic Cyclops, Dazzler/Siren, Gambit/Rockslide, Magneto, Iceman, Rogue, and Emma Frost!

Feeb Tyrant only messed around with Jack of Hearts, Terrax, Ganymede, Thanos, Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, Silver Surfer, Morg, Thanos and a fully fed Galactus. LOL weaksauce.

Now that it's put this way, I give up - Kuurth kicks even LT a$$.

Stoic
Sorry, but that is a lot of assumption in your reply. A lot of demons and their ilk get banished or imprisoned. That does not mean it automatically makes them universe-beaters. Unless it shown in a comic that he is what you claim, then his not "written" as such.

Cytorrak was written up as a special character, one that can never physically be anywhere but in his prison. You should never, and I mean ever see this guy, unless the guys that imprisoned him removed the lock, and that's if they can. I am currently unable to get the entire quote or I would scan it for you to read as a pdf. However the book happens to be at my second home in Montreal, I currently live in Jersey (true story) so it's a no go. You could fish out his original story in a Marvel Universe Handbook, of the late 80's early 90's. No one changed it, they just made fumble after fumble. Everything ever seen of him outside of the CC was either a projection, an Avatar, or a Herald.

Since the only citation that even hints at his power is that he was capable of destroying reality, we have to immediately jump to the conclusion that he is capable of more than Tyrant can bring to the table, and Galactus or both. I read the Wiki's, and they are all incorrect.

carver9
He nearly destroyed reality when he took over Marko body and was punching through time/space and that was just a fragment of his power.

Stoic
Originally posted by carver9
He nearly destroyed reality when he took over Marko body and was punching through time/space and that was just a fragment of his power.

Good point. Great in fact.

Stoic
Again, the "usntoppable" Juggernaut (half of the same power source) was stopped by War Hulk, Onslaught and Captain Universe rather easily. Also, wasn't Kuurth hurled away by Speedball?

Cain was never the most powerful Herald of Cyttorak. It was recently stated when Peter and Illyana went to the CC to speak to Cyttorak. The real one. He's allows Peter to draw more from him than he ever did with Cain. Petey's a real beast. This works in your favor, to strengthen your stance but classic Cain could be easily argued to have enough durability to weather Tyrant's blows adding the Serpent, well.

Damborgson
Cain was never the most powerful Herald of Cyttorak. It was recently stated when Peter and Illyana went to the CC to speak to Cyttorak. The real one. He's allows Peter to draw more from him than he ever did with Cain. Petey's a real beast. This works in your favor, to strengthen your stance but classic Cain could be easily argued to have enough durability to weather Tyrant's blows adding the Serpent, well. with a forcefield yeah I agree hes tough stuff. Kuurth didnt have forcefield though. He got a crack in his helm by iceman and classic colossus.

TheGodKiller
Cain was never the most powerful Herald of Cyttorak. It was recently stated when Peter and Illyana went to the CC to speak to Cyttorak. The real one. He's allows Peter to draw more from him than he ever did with Cain. Petey's a real beast. This works in your favor, to strengthen your stance but classic Cain could be easily argued to have enough durability to weather Tyrant's blows adding the Serpent, well.

Except the Crimson Gem only has 1/8th of Cyttorak's power . He only allows Piotr to draw upon its full potential(although Piotr's feats don't put him above Cain) .
Cain was a dimwit , and never truly utilized the gem's full potential , because he wasn't a destruction-worshiping narcissist , the kind of guy which is considered an ideal avatar by Cyttorak .

TheGodKiller

From a guy called Kenshiroo on KMC and Lance_Bastro on comicvine . The idea that Cyttorak is more powerful than the Living Tribunal also came from these guys .

TheGodKiller
Cyttorak was in the Crimson Cosmos. I really doubt that he was fearful of the Serpent. What you saw was not the real Cyttorak, just another Avatar. He can not escape from that dimension.

What the hell are you talking about ? He was clearly outside his dimension when he fought Ikonn , Watoomb , the Seraphim and a bunch of other mystic entities for possession of Dr Strange .
http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/3104/drstrangesorcerersupreme4913qa5.jpg

KuRuPT Thanosi

Juggs Fanboys who want to make him more powerful by proxy

Tar-Antado
From a guy called Kenshiroo on KMC and Lance_Bastro on comicvine . The idea that Cyttorak is more powerful than the Living Tribunal also came from these guys .

I'd like to know what stuff they're smoking. Wow. smokin'

TheGodKiller

Here . Read the 8th post in this thread , and you'll get an idea :
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/amatsu-mikaboshi-vs-cyttorak/584438/?page=3

Tar-Antado
Here . Read the 8th post in this thread , and you'll get an idea :
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/amatsu-mikaboshi-vs-cyttorak/584438/?page=3

Both funny and sad. After all the time and effort with the "unibased" analysis and uploading scans and stuff, most of the posters still were not convinced of Cytorrak>LT>Eternity>Mikaboshi. Almost feel sorry for those guys.

TheGodKiller
Both funny and sad. After all the time and effort with the "unbiased" analysis and uploading scans and stuff, most of the posters still were not convinced of Cytorrak>LT>Eternity>Mikaboshi. Almost feel sorry for those guys.

Holy sh|t !!!!!!!!!!! Are you telling me you actually managed to read all of that post !? You sir have superhuman reading skills .

Tar-Antado
Holy sh|t !!!!!!!!!!! Are you telling me you actually managed to read all of that post !? You sir have superhuman reading skills .

It wasn't that hard to follow. Half of the scans I have seen before but the others were interesting, some were funny like how they made it seem the Crimson cosmos was bigger than the multiverse. Again, I only read it, those poor guys had to scan, post and upload etc. Not sure how much time they sunk into that stuff.

TheGodKiller
It wasn't that hard to follow. Half of the scans I have seen before but the others were interesting, some were funny like how they made it seem the Crimson cosmos was bigger than the multiverse. Again, I only read it, those poor guys had to scan, post and upload etc. Not sure how much time they sunk into that stuff.

Actually only one guy(Lance_Bastro) posted all that cr@p . He has a penchant for writing monster-sized posts , not to mention that his scans are often filled with his own self-designed captions , which can at times be misleading .

KuRuPT Thanosi
Tyrant in a rage stomp... That isn't even a fight and should be closed for spite.

Sundipped

Trust me....you don't want any of that.
You'd be better off smoking crystal meth. wink

Stoic
What the hell are you talking about ? He was clearly outside his dimension when he fought Ikonn , Watoomb , the Seraphim and a bunch of other mystic entities for possession of Dr Strange .
http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/3104/drstrangesorcerersupreme4913qa5.jpg

You know what imprisoned forever means right? That was not the real Cyttorak. Just a projection, or Avatar of him. We know for instance that he does not look like that, although he may be able to change appearance. All the same, not the real one. Do yourself a favor, and pitch that trash into the should be non canon bin.

TheGodKiller
You know what imprisoned forever means right? That was not the real Cyttorak. Just a projection, or Avatar of him. We know for instance that he does not look like that, although he may be able to change appearance. All the same, not the real one. Do yourself a favor, and pitch that trash into the should be non canon bin.

Except he does . Do you even know about the character ? I doubt you do , because he looked EXACTLY like that when he trapped Strange,Galactus and Nova in his realm .

Its his other aspect , the god-aspect which demands worship . In this form , he has created an entire race of elves to worship him .

TheGodKiller
Btw , Cyttorak wasn't "imprisoned" in the Crimson Cosmos , he was banished from Earth , and he later took residence in the Crimson Cosmos .
Reference : New Excalibur # 14

Stoic
Except he does . Do you even know about the character ? I doubt you do , because he looked EXACTLY like that when he trapped Strange,Galactus and Nova in his realm .

Its his other aspect , the god-aspect which demands worship . In this form , he has created an entire race of elves to worship him .

Cytttorak is imprisoned within the Crimson Cosmos. If you see a comic with him in it, it is not the real as in true Cyttorak. Just an Avy. Dude do you understand? He was locked the phuck up, with no possibility of parole.

TheGodKiller
Cytttorak is imprisoned within the Crimson Cosmos. If you see a comic with him in it, it is not the real as in true Cyttorak. Just an Avy. Dude do you understand? He was locked the phuck up, with no possibility of parole.

Except he is not imprisoned in the CC .Read my previous post . Its very apparent that you know nothing about the character .

His avatars are mortal beings that are given power from the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak .

And that instance of him fighting all those mystic beings was indeed the real Cyttorak , because he has never manifested his god-aspect in an avatar . Only 1/8th of his destructive aspect is manifested in those who wield the power of the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak .

Stoic
Btw , Cyttorak wasn't "imprisoned" in the Crimson Cosmos , he was banished from Earth , and he later took residence in the Crimson Cosmos .
Reference : New Excalibur # 14

Then it's a retcon. Not his original story. you have to go back before Excaliber number one ever existed, and read his Handbook entry. As far as i can tell, he is still within the CC, and he can not get out. I almost don't believe you, or it was a writers error. I mean he's still in there right now. Does it make sense for a guy that wants to destroy everything sit in some close off red room for eternity? Seriously man, find those old handbooks. There are times that they take precedence over poor writing.

Nihilist
lulz thats the real Cyttorak, his appearace has changed thats all.

The stupidity is unreal at times.

TheGodKiller
Then it's a retcon. Not his original story. you have to go back before Excaliber number one ever existed, and read his Handbook entry. As far as i can tell, he is still within the CC, and he can not get out. I almost don't believe you, or it was a writers error. I mean he's still in there right now. Does it make sense for a guy that wants to destroy everything sit in some close off red room for eternity? Seriously man, find those old handbooks. There are times that they take precedence over poor writing.

Retcon ? That was among his first appearances in comic history , during the 60's to 70s era , apart from Strange Tales .

The on-panel evidence AND the handbook bio has never alluded to him being imprisoned in the CC , to the point that he can't leave under his own power . Plus the handbook also specifies that he has two aspects : god and demon .

The god-aspect demands worship and is aloof to mortal affairs . This was proven in the Infinity Gauntlet arc .

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/33809/1534949-scan016_super.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/54474/1450292-scan018_super.jpg

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Nihilist
lulz thats the real Cyttorak, his appearace has changed thats all.

His appearance hasn't changed , its merely his other aspect , the one which demands worship , and the one from whom sorcerers like Dr Strange invoke power .

The destructive demon aspect is what powers avatars like Cain and Piotr .

Stoic
Retcon ? That was among his first appearances in comic history , during the 60's to 70s era , apart from Strange Tales .

The on-panel evidence AND the handbook bio has never alluded to him being imprisoned in the CC , to the point that he can't leave under his own power . Plus the handbook also specifies that he has two aspects : god and demon .

The god-aspect demands worship and is aloof to mortal affairs . This was proven in the Infinity Gauntlet arc .

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/33809/1534949-scan016_super.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/54474/1450292-scan018_super.jpg

I'm telling you that the original handbook history was revised, and some parts were taken out in the newer volumes. I'm talking vol 1 of the original series. It was the first series to include the Marvel U book of the dead. The Crimson Cosmos was originally Cytorrak's prison, it was retconned without my knowledge, His new history is so shaky no wonder he rarely makes an appearance. Dude you don't have to believe a thing, but certain parts of his original history before the retcon was removed. He was originally defeated through guile by his peers, they cast a spell to cast him into the Crimson Cosmos due to his destructive ambitions. He had to be contained. The Exemplars were written in, and the writers ignored continuity, and smoothly did the retcon. I'm telling you, I know what I read.

abhilegend
I'm telling you that the original handbook history was revised, and some parts were taken out in the newer volumes. I'm talking vol 1 of the original series. It was the first series to include the Marvel U book of the dead. The Crimson Cosmos was originally Cytorrak's prison, it was retconned without my knowledge, His new history is so shaky no wonder he rarely makes an appearance. Dude you don't have to believe a thing, but certain parts of his original history before the retcon was removed. He was originally defeated through guile by his peers, they cast a spell to cast him into the Crimson Cosmos due to his destructive ambitions. He had to be contained. The Exemplars were written in, and the writers ignored continuity, and smoothly did the retcon. I'm telling you, I know what I read.
So? Even if its a retcon it is canon now.

Stoic
Originally posted by abhilegend
So? Even if its a retcon it is canon now.

No kidding.

TheGodKiller

And I am still telling you that I have yet to see any on-panel evidence which seems to suggest that he was "imprisoned" beyond the ability to leave the CC under his own power .

Please post the relevant scans from the original handbook , which you keep saying got retconned , so that I can see for myself where you're getting what you're saying .
Or at the very least refer me to the relevant comic issue , or the handbook in which such a claim was made .

Stoic
And I am still telling you that I have yet to see any on-panel evidence which seems to suggest that he was "imprisoned" beyond the ability to leave the CC under his own power .

Please post the relevant scans from the original handbook , which you keep saying got retconned , so that I can see for myself where you're getting what you're saying .
Or at the very least refer me to the relevant comic issue , or the handbook in which such a claim was made .

I can not honor the request for a very good reason, my books are packed tight in another country, so there is no way that i can. Since the books were printed, you are certain to be able to find them out there, well I guess. Cyttorak's origin story has been around for quite some time buddy. Things have changed slightly with him. Not that important now anyways, you were informed of what was, and I know now what is. You have to admit that there is something fishy about a guy called the destroyer wanting rather to sit in a red room on his shytter than get out there and destroy everything in sight. You see what I mean? That new hand book entry sucks pitts, it is what it is though, but it's not the original history. It was completely revised.

TheGodKiller
I can not honor the request for a very good reason, my books are packed tight in another country, so there is no way that i can. Since the books were printed, you are certain to be able to find them out there, well I guess. Cyttorak's origin story has been around for quite some time buddy. Things have changed slightly with him. Not that important now anyways, you were informed of what was, and I know now what is. You have to admit that there is something fishy about a guy called the destroyer wanting rather to sit in a red room on his shytter than get out there and destroy the everything in sight. You see what I mean? That new hand book entry sucks pitts, it is what it is though, but it's not the original history. It was completely revised.

I also stated that a reference to the exact issue or that alleged "original" handbook(which you kept mentioning repeatedly) in which such as statement was made would also be sufficient .

And that is only his destructive-demonic aspect . As I have told you thrice already now , he has another aspect : the god-aspect which demands worship and from whom sorcerers like Stephen Strange invoke power(usually in the form of the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak) .
He appeared in this aspect when he trapped Galactus , Strange and Nova in his realm .

TheGodKiller
Trust me , there was never a retcon to begin with . He made his first appearance in Dr Strange vol 3 # 44 , in which Strange and Nova were trapped in his realm , and Marko defeated Cyttorak .

The scans(the ones I posted on the previous page) in which he squabbles with those other mystic deities , over Dr Strange , took place in Dr Strange vol 3 # 49 , his second appearance in comicbook history .

Stan Lee(the guy who created the character to begin with) , was an author for these stories .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.