Fare thee well, good KMC.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jinXed by JaNx
I bid you all adieu.
It twas fun whilst it lasted but times have changed and this weary wanderer has finally spread his wings. Jinxbyjanx is signing out and unplugging completely from the hive. I'll see you biznitches niether here nor there. Have a good day eek! smile wink smokin' smokin' smokin' Happy Dance

Robtard
Live long and prosper.

Patient_Leech
Why ya peacin' out, brah?

the ninjak
Have a good one Jinxed. See ya in a few weeks. smile

dadudemon
Where the **** are you going? And how am I supposed to get into contact with you when I visit Pittsburgh? I'm pretty sure I lost your number.

sad

Scythe
Later, dude. Take it easy!

steverules_2
Originally posted by dadudemon
Where the **** are you going? And how am I supposed to get into contact with you when I visit Pittsburgh? I'm pretty sure I lost your number.

sad

...the phone book?

Scythe
People still use those?

Fun Fact: I once used pages from a phone book as toilet paper at a friend's cheap ass house. So to those who live in the Rodondo Beach area to the Huntington Beach (Mairuzu) area, thanks for whiping the shit from my buttocks.

RE: Blaxican
See you in a few months.

dadudemon
Originally posted by steverules_2
...the phone book?

How would that work when his cellphone would not appear in the phone book?

steverules_2
How would that work when his cellphone would not appear in the phone book?

Because I'm guessing he has a house which would have a house phone...

rudester
I so had the hots for your jinxy janxy

Dave_97
who?

parenthesis

sad So that's why he's leaving. hm

Astner
Safe! Just remember: Keep it real.

rudester
Originally posted by Dave_97
who?

hey its dave, I almost forgot about you? where u been?

funny how jixy leaves and you come? could you be the same person? lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.