Darth Sidious (Young Clone) -vs- Kar Vastor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlemaster
http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww231/Thallah/268477f3.jpg

Darth Sidious in his Young Clone Body and Kar Vastor from Shatterpoint are whisked away through time and space to fight strictly in Unarmed Combat to the death on two different worlds.

No Force Powers
http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww231/Thallah/d8fc854b.jpghttp://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww231/Thallah/68862c57.jpg
Geonosis, Pentraki Arena

- This venue is lined with thousands of Ysalamiri - so neither Sidious nor Vastor can use any Force powers - and must fight unarmed, relying only on their respective martial arts.

Force Powers can be used
http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww231/Thallah/180px-Jungle_planet.jpghttp://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww231/Thallah/4907750487_bffe873b4b.jpg
Haruun Kal, Jungle

- On this world, Sidious and Vastor can tap into the Force - However, they can only use Control abilities that enhance the strength and speed of their own bodies.

- Telekinesis and other offensive or defensive powers are not used.

Nephthys
http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-crossarms.gif

Hmmmm.

I'm going to go with Palpatine. He's ****ing fast and he can apparantly hold Savage Opress off with one ****ing hand as a feeble old man, so theres that.

Battlemaster
Are Palpatine's martial arts abilities enough to defeat Kar?

And even with the Force enhancing only his speed and strength (with Kar's doing the same) can Palpatine survive?

Battlemaster
Originally posted by Nephthys
http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-crossarms.gif

Hmmmm.

I'm going to go with Palpatine. He's ****ing fast and he can apparantly hold Savage Opress off with one ****ing hand as a feeble old man, so theres that.

And without the Force?

(There are two rounds)

Nephthys
I'm imagining Palpatine doing martial arts and its completely hilarious.

Edit: Didn't see the other round.

**** no. Unamped Palpatine gets raped in his cloned butthole.

Battlemaster
I'm imagining Palpatine doing martial arts and its completely hilarious.

Edit: Didn't see the other round.

**** no. Unamped Palpatine gets raped in his cloned butthole.

laughing

I thought his knowledge and technique would be enough to save him.

Nephthys
Nah. Everybody knows whiteboy ain't got no game.

Can I get a 'True dat!?'

Edit: I'm going to hell, aren't I?

Battlemaster
Nah. Everybody knows whiteboy ain't got no game.

Can I get a 'True dat!?'

Hmm, can unarmed Sid's really beat Vastor on Haruun Kal, though?

Vastor dropped Windu in unarmed combat.

Zampanó
Forsooth! Verily the case is as such!

Battlemaster
Edit: I'm going to hell, aren't I?

stick out tongue

You'd run that place in a short while, trust me. cool

Battlemaster
So I guess DE Sidious gets rapestomped by Kar Vastor on Geonosis?

Brutal.

I would think someone who had years of dedicated mastery towards Sith martial arts would be able to beat Vastor - especially if they are supposed to be the most powerful Sith Lord in history.

Lightsnake
Well, in speed and martial arts, Palp is almost certainly superior....and in the freaking DESERT, Kar lacks a lot.

Battlemaster
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Well, in speed and martial arts, Palp is almost certainly superior....and in the freaking DESERT, Kar lacks a lot.

- They both do - Neither can use the Force.

But Palpatine is the smaller, lighter man.

Lightsnake
He's also considerably faster and possesses an enormous array of martial arts at his disposal.

Didn't Luke fight Kar in Shadows of Mindor?

Shadowbroker

If you haven't figured it out by now, Battlemaster has already chosen a victor in this thread and there is literally nothing you can do to change its mind. For future reference, if you see one of its threads and it has _______ vs. Sidious in the title, the thread will end with ________ being declared the victor. Best to save your time and energy for something more productive, like persuading Beefy to vote for Obama in the upcoming presidential election.

Nephthys
He's also considerably faster and possesses an enormous array of martial arts at his disposal.

If he did, wouldn't he like, die?

Shadowbroker
Are you speaking to me about Beefy voting for Obama or to Lightsnake about Luke fighting Kar?

That answers it. Quote next time, b1tch.

Battlemaster

He's still smaller and lighter, though - Kar has over 200 Lbs on him and a foot in height, too.

He fought an aged and weakened version of Vastor - not the youthful batsh!t-lethal version that Mace lost to.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Shadowbroker
Are you speaking to me about Beefy voting for Obama or to Lightsnake about Luke fighting Kar?

That answers it. Quote next time, b1tch.

You post-ninja'd me mother****er. Its not my fault you came before me.

.....In the thread.

Shadowbroker
You post-ninja'd me mother****er. Its not my fault you came before me.

.....In the thread.

I always come before you.

....in the thread?

Battlemaster
If you haven't figured it out by now, Battlemaster has already chosen a victor in this thread and there is literally nothing you can do to change its mind. For future reference, if you see one of its threads and it has _______ vs. Sidious in the title, the thread will end with ________ being declared the victor. Best to save your time and energy for something more productive, like persuading Beefy to vote for Obama in the upcoming presidential election.

Not necessarily - Lightsnake, and yourself, for that matter, are two brilliant Debators and highly adept intellectuals, so I was wondering how you would picture a fight between a young Clone Palpy and Vastor fighting via martial arts and without the Force, for instance.

I was wondering who you think would come out the winner.

Battlemaster
Originally posted by Battlemaster
He's still smaller and lighter, though - Kar has over 200 Lbs on him and a foot in height, too.

Nephthys
I always come before you.

....in the thread?

I know you do. crackers

.... Because.... you always post before me.

..... in the thread........

and..... its annoying.

Also you ejaculate prematurely.

Shadowbroker
Not necessarily - Lightsnake, and yourself, for that matter, are two brilliant Debators and highly adept intellectuals, so I was wondering how you would picture a fight between a young Clone Palpy and Vastor fighting via martial arts and without the Force, for instance.

I was wondering who you think would come out the winner.

laughing out loud

If Sidious is able to use the Force to enhance his physicality, then it's a close fight. He exhibits prodigious strength (even relative to other Force users) when the situation calls for it.

Otherwise, he's tremendously, disproportionately outclassed on a physical level. As anyone who has ever practiced any martial art on any level can tell you, skill can only compensate for so much.

Battlemaster
laughing out loud

If Sidious is able to use the Force to enhance his physicality, then it's a close fight. He exhibits prodigious strength (even relative to other Force users) when the situation calls for it.

How close? Could Vastor still beat him?

Otherwise, he's tremendously, disproportionately outclassed on a physical level. As anyone who has ever practiced any martial art on any level can tell you, skill can only compensate for so much.

I could see a young, Clone-bodied Palpy beating down any large brute without the Force to command.

But against Kar Vastor - I'd have to agree with you here.

Kar is an animal. Force powers or no.

I wonder if Lightsnake thinks DE Sidious could still win somehow, though.

Nephthys
How close? Could Vastor still beat him?

No.

Battlemaster
And on Geonosis

- it's a 6'7, 370 Lbs. black man trained in martial arts

versus

- a 5'8, 165 Lbs. Dark Lord of the Sith - who is supposed to be the deadliest one in history

And no Force powers to use - just martial arts.

Interesting.

Nephthys

For some bizarre reason I was compelled to repost this. Damn thats strange.

Shadowbroker
Sidious was able to, with one hand, deflect and lock against a two handed strike from Savage Opress, who routinely knocks the shit out of people like Dooku, Ventress, Anakin, and Obi-Wan with pedestrian swings. Obi-Wan was able to fend off attacks from General Grievous, cyborg monstrosity with enormous superhuman strength, and Anakin is a physical prodigy in his own right.

With the Force, Sidious could likely handle anything Vastor throws at him.

I couldn't. Vastor is not only a highly competent fighter, he's simply far too strong physically. Without the Force to even the odds, Sidious is fvcked completely and utterly.

Shadowbroker
For some bizarre reason I was compelled to repost this. Damn thats strange.

I know, transparent as hell. Just giving LS a head's up (or is it heads up?) to spare him any genuine irritation.

Battlemaster
Nevermind, misread. stick out tongue lol

Battlemaster
Sidious was able to, with one hand, deflect and lock against a two handed strike from Savage Opress, who routinely knocks the shit out of people like Dooku, Ventress, Anakin, and Obi-Wan with pedestrian swings. Obi-Wan was able to fend off attacks from General Grievous, cyborg monstrosity with enormous superhuman strength, and Anakin is a physical prodigy in his own right.

With the Force, Sidious could likely handle anything Vastor throws at him.
I couldn't. Vastor is not only a highly competent fighter, he's simply far too strong physically. Without the Force to even the odds, Sidious is fvcked completely and utterly.

I was agreeing with you. stick out tongue

Couldn't Palpy's young body still gift him with the speed to curtail Kar's strength and just simply strike him to death, though?

The vital areas of Vastor's body should be just as soft as any other mans.

Battlemaster
I know, transparent as hell. Just giving LS a head's up (or is it heads up?) to spare him any genuine irritation.

As odd as it may seem, I'm not doing this to troll Lightsnake or you.

I think this thread welcomes a good, intellectual discussion - and Lightsnake and yourself are some of a few who could have a lot to contribute.

You are both experts on Darth Sidious, for one.

Shadowbroker
I was agreeing with you. stick out tongue

Couldn't Palpy's young body still gift him with the speed to curtail Kar's strength and just simply strike him to death, though?

The vital areas of Vastor's body should be just as soft as any other mans.

Without the Force, Vastor has a tremendous advantage in reach, strength, and durability. Palpatine's likely advantage in skill would not be able to mitigate these factors.

Not sure how I can be any clearer, so yeah.

Battlemaster
Without the Force, Vastor has a tremendous advantage in reach, strength, and durability. Palpatine's likely advantage in skill would not be able to mitigate these factors.

Not sure how I can be any clearer, so yeah.

Hmm, do you think Vastor is physically and mentally faster than Clone Sidious?

(Without use of the Force for both)

Arhael
This is canon prove that Sids can take it. big grin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwrel&v=92S9GOQPIDo&NR=1

Nephthys
Physically yes. Ones an scrawny white guy and the other lives in the jungle and rapes bears (ok, not actual bears, but alien equivalents).

Battlemaster
Physically yes. Ones an scrawny white guy and the other lives in the jungle and rapes bears (ok, not actual bears, but alien equivalents).

laughing

DARTH POWER
and he can apparantly hold Savage Opress off with one ****ing hand as a feeble old man, so theres that.

Where's this?

Nephthys
The upcoming Maul book. Its isn't released yet so it isn't concrete, but still.

DARTH POWER
^ Ah right. I thought there might be a new season 5 trailer out or something.

But if that happens it kind of ruins continuity (again) that Sidious was supposed to be 10 years out of practice with a Saber by ROTS.

ares834
Nah, he just hadn't touched the one in the staute for ten years. Plus it's the Clone Wars... It doesn't give a shit about the EU or, hell, even the movies.

DARTH POWER
^ Yeah but he's talking about CW EU material so I thought they might give more of a crap.

Anyway was just hoping they wouldn't retcon that. There's no need, he can easily just take Savage with his FL.

ares834
Ah, it's actually base don a 4 episode arc of the tv show, which explains the major continuity clash. Adi Gallia's new death.

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
^ Ah right. I thought there might be a new season 5 trailer out or something.

But if that happens it kind of ruins continuity (again) that Sidious was supposed to be 10 years out of practice with a Saber by ROTS.

Some major spoilers were posted on page 1348 of the battle bar.

DARTH POWER
^ Omg just read it. Bringing back Maul just to have him beaten around and wasted that easily. What a pointless return. I hope it's portrayed a bit different on the actual show.

ares834
You expected him to match Sidious?

Arhael
At last we have another prove that Kenobi can be badass with lightsaber apart from his fight with Anakin. wink

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by ares834
You expected him to match Sidious?

No. But I didn't expect Kenobi to challenge and even best him and Savage together? Exactly what kind of threat were they??

And a bit strange considering their past encounters, and how people like Count Dooku were talking of the huge threat Savage was.

Originally posted by Arhael
At last we have another prove that Kenobi can be badass with lightsaber apart from his fight with Anakin. wink

Well he does need that. But I still say wait and see how it's actually played out on Tv.

Nephthys
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
^ Omg just read it. Bringing back Maul just to have him beaten around and wasted that easily. What a pointless return. I hope it's portrayed a bit different on the actual show.

Well their hands were tied. You couldn't have him running around in RotS, could they? He needed to go somehow.

Battlemaster
Geonosis: Forceless Young Sidious wins 1 16.67%

Hmm?

You mean to tell me, someone actually understands the concept of angles and timing ?

We have a true Martial Artist among us. wink

Which one of you voted for Forceless Sidious?

DARTH POWER
Well their hands were tied. You couldn't have him running around in RotS, could they? He needed to go somehow.

I mean dying to Sidious isn't a bad way to go. The fact that he pulls out 2 Lightsabers and they put up a fight shows the 2 of them are clearly beyond Mace's lame crew.

But from Maul I was expecting at least a Dooku level threat. I mean Obi-Wan single handidly challenging and possibly besting both of them??

If they felt their hands were tied and they couldn't do anything seriously bad ass with them, then why introduce them to the show?

Just to kill time between seasons?

When your bringing back someone from the daed at least do something seriously bad ass with them otherwise the whole story is just lame.

I just hope it's not shown to be quite that bad when the show actually airs.

carthage
What kind of ****ing topic is this?!

McP
In that scenario with no Force powers, Sidious will be terribly stomped.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.