Is it possible for us to be together once again?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

koko692
I have had a girlfriend from fourth grade to sixth grade, which was the year when I transferred school. It's been almost 4 years and I'm just wondering if she would accept me back again... She's a girl that is very thirsty for love. Rolling back in time, she got into a relationship with my friend as soon as I left the school. I was pretty mad but after three years she told me she's sorry and she wants us to be friends again. So of course, I accepted her request. So far she doesn't have any boyfriend. All I know is that she told me that she's in a complicated state. I'm wondering if I could still earn back her trust and love. Another thing I'm concerned about is whether or not she's crushing on another dude. Moreover, we're in different countries.... I'm hoping to tell her my feelings but I'm really empy-minded on this. Can anyone tell me what I should do to let her know my thoughts? Can anyone tell me whether or not it's possible to be with her again?

Thoren
I can't believe people still come here for love advice. ermmnone

Barker
I have had a crush from freshman year in college to now, which was the year when I transferred schools. It's been almost 1 years and I'm just wondering if she would accept me ever... She's a girl that is very thirsty for love. Rolling back in time, I have no idea about any of her past relationships. I was pretty sad but after one years she told me she's accept my facebook request and she wants us to be friends or so i would assume. So of course, she accepted my request. So far she doesn't have any boyfriend. All I know is nothing. I'm wondering if I could still earn back her trust and love. Another thing I'm concerned about is whether or not she's crushing on another dude. Moreover, we're in different schools... I'm hoping to tell her my feelings but I'm really empy-minded on this. Can anyone tell me what I should do to let her know my thoughts? Can anyone tell me whether or not it's possible to be with her ever?

silver_tears
Never.

Barker
r u talk to me

silver_tears
Si

Barker
sfw

Thoren
crylaugh

Barker
So today I realized

for the first time fully

Early fall semester 2D girl and EF are basically clones

I think that's why I liked EF so much at first

how pathetic

I mean now I actually legitimately like the music

but ****

Thoren
I bought a sword on ebay

Barker
i bought shorts saw ted got ice cream and ate dennys for the same price i would have spent on that autograph

Thoren
do you still regret not buying it?

Barker
yes.

BvmvYPA8SHA

I mean listen to that beautiful soft snoring in the beginning

Thoren
no thanks

Barker
please

Thoren
i don't like that kind of music

Barker
i wish it were a physical item so i could consume it

Thoren
That's a little psychotic

Barker
negative

Thoren
Very much positive

Barker
costanza I slept 6 to now

i'm ****ed

thornthorn
no expression

Barker
df

thornthorn
I'm going home early today

Barker
I'm not, thanks for asking

thornthorn
I'm home now.

Barker
I was just about to ask

thornthorn
Damn nigga, you got telepathy or something?

Barker
no

thornthorn
Are we that nsync?

Barker
Stop the *** jokes, you're offending KMC's *** population

thornthorn
I'm not gay so who gives a ****

Barker
idk Raz

thornthorn
no expression

Barker
hey man

thornthorn
my asian neighbors were humping like animals last night.

Barker
guess you could say he dropped a bomb on her city

thornthorn
I don't think they're Japanese, and wow so racist.

Barker
I meant face

thornthorn
Too late

silver_tears
You're both idiots awesome

Barker
My response.

thornthorn
Houston is flooded

Barker
Good

thornthorn
I'm going yo cut your **** out

Barker
I don't have a set of ****

thornthorn
Pussy dumb ass

Barker
The end is near

thornthorn
For you

Barker
I love this album

thornthorn
It aight

Barker
No trust me

Take Me Round Again is such a damn good song

thornthorn
Where is your manhood

Barker
it is intact

thornthorn
Its long been dead

Barker
i used a revive

thornthorn
You collecting health points haermm

Barker
yeah

I meant I used a mt dew code red

thornthorn
not funny anymore

Barker
i hate you

thornthorn
Aw don't be Luke that crumb cake.

Barker
Learn english you alien

thornthorn
I was typing too fast on my Android 4.1 Galaxy Nexus

Barker
Get a phone with a keyboard that "just works"

thornthorn
it does.

Barker
I was implying an Apple device, not a peasant Samsung one

thornthorn
iFAG

Barker
babby

My friend's android phone died twice yesterday

my iPhone never got below 60% jw00t

thornthorn
what was he doing with it?

Barker
srug, being dumb probably

It was a Nexus

thornthorn
I'm going to be buying the GS3 in August, maybe.

Barker
It'll be outdated by them

thornthorn
them who?

Grand-Moff-Gav
Originally posted by koko692
I have had a girlfriend from fourth grade to sixth grade, which was the year when I transferred school. It's been almost 4 years and I'm just wondering if she would accept me back again... She's a girl that is very thirsty for love. Rolling back in time, she got into a relationship with my friend as soon as I left the school. I was pretty mad but after three years she told me she's sorry and she wants us to be friends again. So of course, I accepted her request. So far she doesn't have any boyfriend. All I know is that she told me that she's in a complicated state. I'm wondering if I could still earn back her trust and love. Another thing I'm concerned about is whether or not she's crushing on another dude. Moreover, we're in different countries.... I'm hoping to tell her my feelings but I'm really empy-minded on this. Can anyone tell me what I should do to let her know my thoughts? Can anyone tell me whether or not it's possible to be with her again?

It might be, have hope and remember, if you can't be good, be careful.

Barker
Voodoo who do you do

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.