Blade vs Beast (H2H only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
H2H only

Who wins?

pym-ftw
Not blade

Trackz
beast hasn't done anything impressive lately...unfortunately he's been mostly a punching bag in Secret Avengers

YFZ 350
Blade.

pym-ftw
But.....

He's a lot faster, smarter, stronger, he can grab with his feet, and It's h2h well paw

Lol

Trackz
Originally posted by pym-ftw
But.....

He's a lot faster, smarter, stronger, he can grab with his feet, and It's h2h well paw

Lol

his intelligence doesn't come into play at all.

nor does grabbing with his feet really.

what are his speed feats?

Blade is easily the better hand-to-hand fighter.

pym-ftw
Intelligence always matters ask rhino

He can choke blade out with his feet

Daredevil1
Blade 6-7/10

SamZED

He can choke blade out with his feet It doesn't as long as you're all deep and moody. Ask the new improved Rhino.

pym-ftw
^ who do you think wins this fight?

What is blades best strength feats

SamZED
^ who do you think wins this fight?

What is blades best strength feats Id also give Blade the majority despite Beast's strength advantage. imo Blade is a better fighter and has better showings against other characters. And he's well capable of taking Beast's attacks.

pym-ftw
I thought current beasts newest mutation puts his strength into the 25-50 ton mark

When has blade survived a hit like that?

SamZED
I thought current beasts newest mutation puts his strength into the 25-50 ton mark

When has blade survived a hit like that?
TBH i'm not sure about that. I don't think he has the feats to put him into that class. I'm thinking 5 tons. 10 tops and it's a stretch. His latest showing vs Sabertooth wasn't that good either. CIS prevented Hank from chocking Creed with his feet.stick out tongue

Trackz

He can choke blade out with his feet being an idiot may make a difference, however, a genius level intellect without any preparation is pretty much useless. Have you seen how Beast fights? Sabretooth said it best, he has all the strength and speed, and is every bit of an animal as Wolverine - yet he doesn't cut loose because he's afraid of that darkness. Honestly, when's the last time Beast has beaten someone in a hand-to-hand fight?

StiltmanFTW
Some cannon fodder in Secret Avengers.

Someone significant? Danger in Astonishing X-Men, but that was years ago.

Trackz
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Some cannon fodder in Secret Avengers.

Someone significant? Danger in Astonishing X-Men, but that was years ago. didn't they eventually over power him though?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.