Monkey King vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkNemesis
Monkey King from Forbidden Kingdom
http://fr.o2u1.com/hon-monkey-king-build.jpg

vs.

Thor from the 2011 film and The Avengers
http://files.g4tv.com/ImageDb3/264655_S/Two-New-Thor-Posters-Hit-The-Web-Harder-Than-Mjolnir.jpg

Fight takes place in the Jade Emperor's palace, as depicted in the Forbidden Kingdom.

The Ruyi golden staff vs. Mjolnir

FIGHT!

Ascendancy
Thor conquers easily. After crushing all of the monkey's bones he gets bored and nukes the palace from outside with Mjolnir.

the ninjak
An odd fight. But I see Thor winning this.

thanos-prime
I have not seen thor in a long time how fast was he? The monkey king was extremely agile would thor even be able to hit him?

the ninjak
He lightning bolted two Chitauri from far into the sky with pinpoint accuracy.

I agree though he would have trouble just tagging Monkey. Especially with his ability to make clones.

I see Thor getting frustrated and demolishing the temple via his Lightining Ground Strike. Then with only the sky above both fighters I see Thor hitting the air and spamming lightning.

BruceSkywalker
Monkey King gets an arse whoopin'

0mega Spawn
If monkey kings powers were fully explained bookwise
then thor would shit himself
but they werent so thor wont

the ninjak
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
If monkey kings powers were fully explained bookwise
then thor would shit himself
but they werent so thor wont

Oh yeah the Monkey King of Legend would be a better fight.
But this movie version. No.

lilshogun
Monkey King takes this. I give him the mobility advantage. Plus this guy can replicate himself. Basically he is deity with powers that can bind gods and demons. He will have fun with Thor.

the ninjak
Originally posted by lilshogun
Monkey King takes this. I give him the mobility advantage. Plus this guy can replicate himself. Basically he is deity with powers that can bind gods and demons. He will have fun with Thor.
This fight takes place high atop Five Elements Mountain. A place Thor can thrive in.

The MonkeyGod only made one clone and this will be rectified once Thor blasts the entire temple apart with a Lightning Ground Stomp.

If this doesn't blast the MonkeyGod down Thor hits the sky and spams lightning bolts. Or suck him up into the sky via hurricane then spam bolts then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.