Phoenix 5 vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CosmicComet
http://geek-news.mtv.com//wp-content/uploads/geek/2012/06/crop-AvengersVSXMen_8_CoverVariantKubert1.jpg

vs.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/06/Thanos.png

It was only a matter of time. How do these five turbo charged mutie scum do against greatness?

"Id"
Fab Five, are too much.

CosmicComet
Why?

They really aren't that impressive.

I wouldn't put a single one of them above low trans.

And I would put Colossus at mid meta.
vin

TheGodKiller
Either Thanos wins , or a stalemate .

"Id"
Individually yes.
As a group no.

TheGodKiller
Thanos is no Gladiator .
Neither are any of these guys Jean Grey .
As a group , the best they can hope to do is contain him .

zopzop
Yeah, I'm going with Thanos too.

The P5 have done nothing he couldn't have done.

Sundipped
Originally posted by zopzop
Yeah, I'm going with Thanos too.

The P5 have done nothing he couldn't have done.

Just because he's capable of the same thing doesn't equal insta - win for Thanos.

"Id"
teheh. I swear this forum.

I will wait and see how the Fab Five deals with Sinister empowered by Tiamut.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by "Id"
teheh. I swear this forum.

I will wait and see how the Fab Five deals with Sinister empowered by Tiamut.

I don't think that Sinister is being empowered by the full power of Tiamut .

JakeTheBank
Thanos.

celeyhyga17
I knew one of these wouldn't be far behind.
As of now Thanos.

Mshinu
Oh Thanos could take one or two of them, maybe even a minority against three. All of them, nope.

My first thought was that Thanos would go "Screw you guys, I am going home" rather suffer an humiliating beatdown.

Estacado
Thanos.

Colossus-Big C
Some of these guys could solo tbh

Colossus-Big C
Look what only colossus did with just one punch to gladiator ( he killed him With a single punch)

and hes not even powered up in juggernaut form.

http://i.imgur.com/DXI5z.jpg

Nihilist
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Some of these guys could solo tbh haha, youre so stupid to believe the hype.

Estacado
C is worse than Carter.

The Sorrow

Seemed more like there was off-panel fighting as the two stories in the book switched back and forth.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Estacado
C is worse than Carter. Same person

JakeTheBank
Who the phuck would solo Thanos?

Collosonautnix?

jonnyBBoy
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Who the phuck would solo Thanos?

Collosonautnix? how about a demon like collosonautnix? seems like cyttorak is allowing colossus to tap more power from the gem than cain ever could

Sr J-Bieb
Look what only colossus did with just one punch to gladiator ( he killed him With a single punch) How do you manage to outdo yourself with every post?

Sundipped
I'm trying to figure out how some say Thanos wins against 5 beings shown to be waaaaay above high heralds like him. It's 5 vs 1 people. erm

CosmicComet
Thanos is closer to Odin than he is to the Fab Five.

And hey, that's not me making it up, Odin himself said their power levels were comparable. wink

I'd say its closer to five 5th graders vs a 30 year old strongman.

Harbinger
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/adventuretimewithfinnandjake/images/f/f0/Facepalm.gif

Sundipped
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Thanos is closer to Odin than he is to the Fab Five.

And hey, that's not me making it up, Odin himself said their power levels were comparable. wink

I'd say its closer to five 5th graders vs a 30 year old strongman.

The fab 5 have proven they are at least low trans. How can 1 high trans beat 5 low trans. Keep in mind that I really believe I'm selling the fab 5 a little short calling them low trans. Being how they've stomped high heralds with ease.

JakeTheBank
Odin said he didn't have a battle the likes of the one with Thanos for eons...which is a blatant lie considering the fights he's had before the one with Thanos are far more impressive and actually had Odin in danger. So, that statement of Odin giving Thanos props I take with a grain of salt or several.

That said, that exchange was a great showing for Thanos' will and durability to keep coming back for more ass kicking.

Diesldude
Thanos but he has to work for it.

vince_slice
I'll probably wait and see what else the phoenix five can do before I decide. I'll lean toward Thanos for now until the five have more feats.

Originally posted by Sundipped
The fab 5 have proven they are at least low trans. How can 1 high trans beat 5 low trans. Keep in mind that I really believe I'm selling the fab 5 a little short calling them low trans. Being how they've stomped high heralds with ease.
Thanos has fought trans levels before. Lord Mar-Vell for example proved he was low to mid trans by easily dispatching Surfer and Nova, and almost killing the Annihilators all at once. Yet, Thanos stomped Mar-Vell easier than the phoenix five have "stomped" high heralds, If you can call what they did stomping (e.g., I wouldn't call Emma's fight with Thor a stomp). So I wouldn't count Thanos out yet.

Bouboumaster
Thanos grounds those dudes

nwg202
So this is basically Thanos vs the phoenix....since they each have 1/5 of the power of the cosmic turkey.

The Sorrow
Phoenix 5 ftw

janus77
P5 > T1.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by nwg202
So this is basically Thanos vs the phoenix....since they each have 1/5 of the power of the cosmic turkey.

I'm almost afraid to ask, but do you suggest those five shmucks could statlemate Galactus, because the Phoenix can do so?

nwg202
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I'm almost afraid to ask, but do you suggest those five shmucks could statlemate Galactus, because the Phoenix can do so?

All I'm saying is ON PAPER they have each 1/5 the power of the phoenix plus a dash of Cyttorak and if they take the fight to limbo an added bonus of hell lord or s.s. type magic and someone who can manipulate the forces time itself w/o the pf. So on paper they should beat the crap out of a lot of people but we all know that won't happen...

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

A starving Galactus(the type which Phoenix has generally always fought) ?
Maybe .

A fed Galactus(let alone as well fed as he was in Hickman's run) ?
No way in hell .

DickBlazer
Cyclops rocked thor with one blast. Cyclops alone. Thanos goes down to the team

CosmicComet
Originally posted by DickBlazer
Cyclops rocked thor with one blast. Cyclops alone. Thanos goes down to the team

Yeahhh rocking Thor isn't a big deal these past few months.

The Zodiac guys beat Thor just as quick recently. :/

Even still, Thanos > Thor in his whole lifetime.

deathlife
Phoenix 5 win.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I can't believe Glads got owned so easily... Is this why Carver left the forum for awhile and went into hiding? Kinda like when WWH hulk was owned by Zeus...

carver9
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
I can't believe Glads got owned so easily... Is this why Carver left the forum for awhile and went into hiding? Kinda like when WWH hulk was owned by Zeus...

Lol...Glads didn't get owned easily, it took all 5 to stop him. I'm more impressed than anything since these 5 have been one shotting Heralds left and right and it took all 5 of them to stop Gladiator.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I knew you would Carver.. I knew you would big buddy.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by carver9
Lol...Glads didn't get owned easily, it took all 5 to stop him. I'm more impressed than anything since these 5 have been one shotting Heralds left and right and it took all 5 of them to stop Gladiator.

Actually only two of them(Namor and Piotr) were the ones giving him the beating of his life . He was so badly injured at the end of it , that Kubark was literally crying and Warbird(a battle-hardened Shiar warrior) was getting guilt-pangs .

Those panels with Warbird's narration made Gladz seem like a champ , but it was a gangrape nonetheless .

Lord Feron
Thanos, IMO he would be able to beat them off before they would be able to gang up on him. Thanos has blasts from his hands that can go in 2 directions as well as the punching power smack people away and the durability if things get hair. But the thing is Emma, doesn't seem like phyiscal attacks bother her all that much and she can reform. So idk whats we can do with that.

Estacado
Originally posted by carver9
It was only 3 but nevermind...

Damborgson
It was only 3 but nevermind...

I thought it was 2...Cyke didn't really try to hurt him...

Estacado
Originally posted by Damborgson
I thought it was 2...Cyke didn't really try to hurt him...
Yup just pressed 3 by accident...stick out tongue

Damborgson
Yup just pressed 3 by accident...stick out tongue

K big grin

Sick looking new sig btw

Estacado
Thx!
I change them almost daily...haermm

Colossus-Big C
Tbh colossus would of owned gladiator just as much alone.

Lord Feron
Tbh colossus would of owned gladiator just as much alone.

lol no... also you steal mr. masters avatar!

zopzop
Originally posted by Lord Feron
lol no... also you steal mr. masters avatar!
He didn't steal it. He and a few others accounts were hacked.

Nihilist
He didn't steal it. He and a few others accounts were hacked. you dont believe that do you, big c has done it before.

zopzop
Originally posted by Nihilist
you dont believe that do you, big c has done it before.
It wasn't just Big C. Cosmic Comet and Reacting2 were also affected. Looks like KM is too.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Lord Feron
lol no... also you steal mr. masters avatar! He had no chance against any of them.

-K-M-
It wasn't just Big C. Cosmic Comet and Reacting2 were also affected. Looks like KM is too.

I was hacked?

Estacado
Yes you were...

-K-M-
Did they buy me dinner first? I feel so violated sad

CosmicComet
You deserved it you dirty Canadian.

Estacado
Party drugs..eh?313

-K-M-
Can't say no if your asleep, am i right? am i right?....I went too far sad

Disclaimer I picked my white sig and avatar. It wasnt a result of being hacked.

Golgo13
P5.

Nibedicus
Read TI and AvX, Lord Mar-Vell tooled Surfer and Nova far easier than any of the P5 was able to beat down any serious opponents. Heck, Thor went toe-to-toe with one of them. And Thanos beat Lord Mar-Vell down like a red headed stepchild.

I'd go with Thanos for now.

Estacado
Originally posted by -K-M-

Puck is ashamed of you...

-K-M-
Puck is ashamed of you...

Can't spell **** without uck wink

zopzop

Ah! Thought they got you too. NVM then.

Estacado
Can't spell **** without uck wink
haermm

Sundipped
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Read TI and AvX, Lord Mar-Vell tooled Surfer and Nova far easier than any of the P5 was able to beat down any serious opponents. Heck, Thor went toe-to-toe with one of them. And Thanos beat Lord Mar-Vell down like a red headed stepchild.

I'd go with Thanos for now.

Scott blocked the hammer with 1 finger & 1 shotted Thor all while standing in one spot effortlessly. It doesn't get much easier than that. That is a feat worthy of skyfather level.

guy222
p5 w/ease

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.