Kurse in a strength contest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright I got this idea from on old video of Andre choking out Hulk Hogan and the British Bulldogs trying pull is hands away from Hulk's neck. Kurse is standing with his arms hangout on either side of his body in both hands are one end of ropes that has been wrapped in is hands at either side of Kurse are 4 super strong people. The contest is that he has to pull each side towards him until his hands touch. Can he do it?

Right side
Thing
Colossus
Doc Samson
Warpath

&

Left side
Wonder Man
Ulik
Titania
Blob

ilikecomics
I'm pretty sure they would rip him in half.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by ilikecomics
I'm pretty sure they would rip him in half.

Doubtful

Damborgson
yeah he can do it.

golem370
It has been stated that Kurse is 4 times stronger then Thor but I think it would be close though

ilikecomics
I thought he was twice as strong because the times 4 was a pre retcon beyonder amp.... although I could be mistaken.

pym-ftw
Current colossus?

red sabre
they are nothing to his power and Lol at thinking they can rip him in half, he got this easily he is 4 times stronger than thor he is far too superior to those guys in strength

golem370
I think the story goes Beyonder increased Kurse's strength to double that of Thor then Thor used the belt of strength to bridge the gap then beyonder increased his strength further

Endless Mike
The ropes break, obviously

golem370
unbreakable ropes

Damborgson
Then he breaks them http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/sneer.gif

the Darkone
They will all get sent to the ICU!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.