Armored vs Non Armored Sith Fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Q99
Darth Bane with Orbalisks
Darth Krayt with Vong armor and implants
and Darth Vader as a cyborg

vs

Darth Bane after he removed the Orbalisks
Darth Krayt post-resurrection
and Darth Vader right before he became a cyborg, all limbs and such intact

Fighting as teams.

Who wins and by how much?

Nephthys
Good thread. thumb up

I'll have to think about this one.

Zampanó
I agree that it's a good thread. However, in every case the unarmored character is more experienced. That's my gut-instinct reaction.

Nephthys

Ascendancy
Have to say the armored crew wins. I do think Krayt's latter form is quite formidable, but Bane in his orbs is borderline unstoppable. He has almost no points open to physical attack, heals almost instantly, and has his Force powers amplified out the wazoo. Vader definitely destroys his younger, inexperienced, angry self. That leaves a two on one vs old Krayt and I don't see him surviving.

Q99
Originally posted by Ascendancy
Have to say the armored crew wins. I do think Krayt's latter form is quite formidable, but Bane in his orbs is borderline unstoppable. He has almost no points open to physical attack, heals almost instantly, and has his Force powers amplified out the wazoo. Vader definitely destroys his younger, inexperienced, angry self. That leaves a two on one vs old Krayt and I don't see him surviving.

Though what if they mixed it up? Reborn Krayt could Dark Transfer and kill some orbalisks (even if Bane won, the odds of him having to deal with orbalisk poisoning is pretty high), and unarmored Bane'd probably beat armored Krayt.

Arhael
Vader definitely destroys his younger, inexperienced, angry self. You call a Jedi with over decade experience inexperienced? 0_o Or you mean experience of wielding darkside?

Ascendancy
Yes, referring to his inexperience in using the darkside where as his older self has studied under Sidious for some time I'm assuming. If it's Vader right before he loses his limbs vs as soon as he gets his cybernetics then armored Vader loses the fight hard. His overall midi count is down from the damage to his body and he's certainly less agile.

Arhael
In terms of experience I don't think he learned match from Sidious. He was never interested in Sith Sorcery or some other deeper knowledge. His limbs did not allow him to use lightning. He was more like a warrior or executor.

I would count them as equals. Anakin by tapping into his anger was getting stronger, so after turning to darkside drawing on anger is nothing knew. Vader was slower but as compensation had much greater strength.

How Vader's potential is exactly affected is still questionable. Midichlorians are counted per cell, so their overall count is still the same.
My first opinion is that body parts work as conduit of the Force, so he is, especially limited to offensive powers. Even Force push they do with wave of a hand. Second, his bad health doesn't allow him to overexert himself as it puts strain on his body. And we know that his lungs are fohhed up. big grin

ares834

Yep. Team armored likely wins this one.

Maul/Savage 777
My thread was just as good as this one... estahuh

juggerman
Armored team stomps.

Pwned
I don't think its by any means a stomp. Krayt and Bane, without their armor, are still insanely powerful guys. Thing is, Bane with Orbalisks is guaranteed to take down at least one guy. There can't be much doubting of that. Armored Krayt could take down Anakin without that much of a problem IMO. Problem is, Vader is the weakest link here, which when it comes to DoE (I am assuming) and Reborn Krayt, he will be gone fairly quickly. Though I see the winner of that going after Armored Bane, since he is clearly going to be giving somebody the fight of their life.

Arhael
Vader weakest link? Even Marek couldn't take advantage over Vader in combat. It took him utilizing Dun Moch and getting enraged to overpower him, Vader lost simply because Marek had more powerful emotions aiding him. Also, don't think it would be easy fight for armored Krayt to take down Anakin. I see it more like they gonna fight until either of them gets help.
In any case, if Bane with Obralisk takes down one opponent, it is mostly guarantied that after he will take down one of the others as well.

juggerman
Armored Bane can take out any one of these guys even his older self. Once one is down Bane will proceed to help his partners

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.