Thor Vs Nul ( Everyone Has Been Waiting For This)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Someone post scans of the fight.

Now

1. After the bfr, hulk jumps back to thors position and continues the fight.What happens?

2. Thor doesnt bfr and goes for the straight up kill.

3. Nul and Thor cant use there hammers.

DarkSaint85
Nobody was waiting for this.

Damborgson
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

zopzop
Originally posted by Damborgson
http://comicartcommunity.com/gallery/data/media/235/FearItself_5_CoverImmonenVariant.jpg

http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/4844/thorvshulkandthing.jpg
http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/4452/thorvshulkandthing2.jpg
http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/4580/thorvshulkandthing3.jpg
http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/2695/thorvshulkandthing4.jpg
http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4769/thorvshulkandthing5b.jpg
http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/8383/thorvshulkandthing6.jpg
http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/6373/thorvshulkandthing7.jpg
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/1622/thorvshulkandthing8.jpg

1) Thor wins (Mjolnir >>>>>>>>>>>Worthy crap hammers)
2) Thor wins (Mjolnir >>>>>>>>>>>Worthy crap hammers)
3) Thor dies (Hulk > Thor)

Slaanesh
1. Thor pass out after the BFR..how the hell is he gonna fight..
2. Nul
3. Nul

the Darkone
3) Thor wins (Via Godblast>>>>>>>> puny Hulk)

And no Nobody was waiting for this.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Slaanesh
1. Thor pass out after the BFR..how the hell is he gonna fight..
2. Nul
3. Nul

thumb up

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by zopzop
3) Thor dies (Hulk > Thor) this but hulk wins 3 due to thor's gaping gut wound at the time

psycho gundam
there is no other option than nul outlasts thor, as thor beating on him made himself tired and admit he couldn't lay him out, then he charges up his biggest swing ( glowing with power) and all it managed to do is knock nul into transylvania and thor crapped out.

nul standing next to thor after that wins by default

Harbinger
Nobody was waiting for this. /thread

abhilegend
You're late to the party big c.

eaebiakuya
Yea...the thing is: Is impossible to Nul not being BFR.

This fight make no sense.

Estacado

celeyhyga17

I was.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
I was.
You are nobody. We have been talking about you all thread. About time you show up.

psycho gundam
gecko was waiting for this

The Sorrow
Lol @ thread.

Anyway Nul wins he could have easily jumped back, and Thor already admitted he can't win.

janus77
Nul wins, comfortably superior to Thor.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Yea...the thing is: Is impossible to Nul not being BFR.

This fight make no sense. I dont understand your post

eaebiakuya
Nul dont have strengh or speed to DONT be BFR by Thor.

In a fight Thor will always win by BFR because Nul cant do shit do stop this.

Btw, if they fight, without BFR, Thor should win via godblast.

H2H he lose.

Stoic
1. Nul was not KO'd. He could have returned, and if he did Thor was in no condition to continue.

2. Nul

3. Nul.

cdtm
1. Thor. Just resting his eyes. wink

2. Thor, with ease.

3. Thor, with ease.

Stoic
Originally posted by cdtm
1. Thor. Just resting his eyes. wink

2. Thor, with ease.

3. Thor, with ease.

Thor was KO'd Nul wasn't. Nul could have returned. If bfr was off Nul would have won the fight.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
You are nobody. We have been talking about you all thread. About time you show up.

At first I thought "no one" was going to show up. I gues "nobody" did.

keiththegreat
Originally posted by Stoic
1. Nul was not KO'd. He could have returned, and if he did Thor was in no condition to continue.

2. Nul

3. Nul.

thumb up

cdtm
Thor was KO'd Nul wasn't. Nul could have returned. If bfr was off Nul would have won the fight.

How long would that take, though? Hulk can move quick, but he's no Superman.

And we don't really know how long Nul's flight took. I'd assume a long time, if Gladiator can send Thor flying for 60 full seconds just within the city, triggering his transformation to Donald Blake. As messed up as Thor seemed, he's bounced back from worse before. Including being KOed.

PillarofOsiris

And we don't really know how long Nul's flight took. I'd assume a long time, if Gladiator can send Thor flying for 60 full seconds just within the city, triggering his transformation to Donald Blake. As messed up as Thor seemed, he's bounced back from worse before. Including being KOed.

He did bounce back in Siege after being KO'ed rather quickly. I think everyone is forgetting that Thor was fighting Nul and Angir at the same time as well.

cdtm
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
He did bounce back in Siege after being KO'ed rather quickly. I think everyone is forgetting that Thor was fighting Nul and Angir at the same time as well.

Yes.

And lets not forget, Thor can use his hammer to revive and revitalize. Just because this is a scenario based on Fear Itself, doesn't mean he loses powers from other stories, like Walter Simonsons original run.

psycho gundam
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/naptimeforthor.jpg http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/thor.jpg

nul was smashing vampires at this point in time, btw

iceman24567
Originally posted by psycho gundam
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/naptimeforthor.jpg http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/thor.jpg

nul was smashing vampires at this point in time, btw To be honest by the way he was walking and talking he looked more drained of power and energy than hurt but yeah if Hulk came back he would have stomped on his head erm

juggerman
Remember tho Thor had two powerful opponets while Nul only had one and still was beaten.

psycho gundam
i'm not saying it makes sense but it is what happened in the story, and this thread is what would happen if nul simply flew/jumped back to thor's position.

thor did way better against the dark gods

juggerman
Yeah that was stupid. Might as well have said "who would win if Nul attacked Thor while Thor was passed out?"

psycho gundam
thor's a jobber now, it sucks but comics mostly suck now anyway *shrug*

celeyhyga17
Right before he took on Nul and Angrier, he got blasted by a skyfather (serpent) which bfr'd him into the laps of those two..

Stoic
Even fresh, it was clear that Nul was the Hulk with major mystical snap-ons. Angrir was clearly below Thor using Mjolinir seriously, as the Thing would need thousands of years to even be in Thor's league in terms of strength alone, but the Hulk as Nul is a different story.

It was clear as day to me that Nul was above Thor, and what we did not see during the huge lightning barrage was Nul, and Thor's collision.

Even if hor was not hit prior to facing Nul, I don't see him winning this. I don't see an outright stomp with bfr off, but Thor should not win this.

Jumping in a straight line? it wouldn't matter if he was Superman, he would be able to cover the distance back to Thor quicker than it would take Thor to shake off the KO. Trust and believe Thor is one of my favorite characters but if he is beat, he is beat. The same goes for any other character out there. I hate the idea of character a beating character b by proxy due to titles, and status.

The Sorrow
Trust and believe Thor is one of my favorite characters but if he is beat, he is beat. The same goes for any other character out there. I hate the idea of character a beating character b by proxy due to titles, and status.
thumb up

I totally agree with this.

I think Gladiator is a good example. The guy basically has all the powers of Superman and yet is somehow classed as a mid herald by some posters. Every character has poor showings and Gladiators aren't actually that low generally speaking. He is far from being my favourite character but credit where credits due, he is a legitimate threat to guys like Thor and Superman.

It's seems to be an almost knee-jerk reaction to downplay other characters feats if it upsets some sort of imaginary status quo with their favourite.

Horrificus
Thor for all 3.

Originally posted by The Sorrow
Lol @ thread.

Anyway Nul wins he could have easily jumped back, and Thor already admitted he can't win. It is called a "Ruse".

Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
He did bounce back in Siege after being KO'ed rather quickly. I think everyone is forgetting that Thor was fighting Nul and Angir at the same time as well. Conveniently forgotten be some. wink

Originally posted by psycho gundam
nul was smashing vampires at this point in time, btw Yeah. Buffy does that too.

Originally posted by iceman24567
To be honest by the way he was walking and talking he looked more drained of power and energy than hurt but yeah if Hulk came back he would have stomped on his head erm Hehe. laughing out loud I thought this was funny.
You know, because it's not real. It's a comic. You know? roll eyes (sarcastic)

And, you saw him walking and talking. And, um, yer telling us about it.

It's funny.

The Sorrow
Originally posted by Horrificus
Thor for all 3.

It is called a "Ruse".

Conveniently forgotten be some. wink

Yeah. Buffy does that too.

Hehe. laughing out loud I thought this was funny.

It's funny.
That "ruse" excuse could've been used if Thor hadn't admitted it after openly trying to kill Hulk first laughing out loud

carver9
Right before he took on Nul and Angrier, he got blasted by a skyfather (serpent) which bfr'd him into the laps of those two..

He was bfred not blasted and him being so high in the Herald tier, an attack like that shouldn't take the fight out of him. There are Heralds that has been through far worse and kept fighting at peak conditions. I'm just hearing excuses.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by carver9
He was bfred not blasted and him being so high in the Herald tier, an attack like that shouldn't take the fight out of him. There are Heralds that has been through far worse and kept fighting at peak conditions. I'm just hearing excuses.

Read it again. it was definitely not a "soft" bfr. Blondie got plunged into Midgard. He got blasted into their laps. And if u really wanna get technical, he was forced to plough through a small army of trolls that the Serpent set up just to get to him...

carver9
Read it again. it was definitely not a "soft" bfr. Blondie got plunged into Midgard. He got blasted into their laps. And if u really wanna get technical, he was forced to plough through a small army of trolls that the Serpent set up just to get to him...

That still shouldnt have taken the fight out of him, especially when we have Heralds going through far worse and still fighting at peek condition. Red Hulk was blasted by Galactus and thrown a couple of 100 light years head first into a planet and still had enough power to fight on even terms against Savage Hulk. Too many examples...being hit by a skyfather doesn't automatically mean you were weakened, especially when we have no indication of how powerful the attack was.

celeyhyga17
That still shouldnt have taken the fight out of him, especially when we have Heralds going through far worse and still fighting at peek condition. Red Hulk was blasted by Galactus and thrown a couple of 100 light years head first into a planet and still had enough power to fight on even terms against Savage Hulk. Too many examples...being hit by a skyfather doesn't automatically mean you were weakened, especially when we have no indication of how powerful the attack was.

ure right. We don't know how hurt Thor was.. We do know he got up with a blodied face from that bfr. So him not being hurt by the Serpent is incorrect. I'm just trying to point out that he wasn't exactly fresh at the start of his rumble with Nul and Angrier.

JakeTheBank
lol

Thor got his ass kicked by Odin, imprisoned in Asgard, returned to Earth, got one shot BFRed by the Serpent, and then had to deal with Angrir and Nul. Pretty obvious he wasn't at 100%.

zopzop
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
lol

Thor got his ass kicked by Odin, imprisoned in Asgard, returned to Earth, got one shot BFRed by the Serpent, and then had to deal with Angrir and Nul. Pretty obvious he wasn't at 100%.
And he still wound up one shot killing Angrir. The Worthy were a joke. The only MILDLY impressive one was Kuurth and that was only because of Cyttorak's power.

iceman24567
That still shouldnt have taken the fight out of him, especially when we have Heralds going through far worse and still fighting at peek condition. Red Hulk was blasted by Galactus and thrown a couple of 100 light years head first into a planet and still had enough power to fight on even terms against Savage Hulk. Too many examples...being hit by a skyfather doesn't automatically mean you were weakened, especially when we have no indication of how powerful the attack was. Ha so you are ignoring all the other things that Thor had to deal with? After being beat up by two skyfathers he had enough fight in him to snarl at two amped bricks and out fight them. Odin beat him to sleep for gods sake laughing

iceman24567
Originally posted by Horrificus
Thor for all 3.

It is called a "Ruse".

Conveniently forgotten be some. wink

Yeah. Buffy does that too.

Hehe. laughing out loud I thought this was funny.

It's funny. I was pointing out that he didn't look damaged and he wasn't limping comic or not a characters demeanor does matter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.