DC Women VS Marvel Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hyperion Prime
Ok in this Gauntlet from DC we have (Pre DCNU)

Superwoman (Earth 3 Crime Syndicate)
Supergirl (Kara Zor-El)
Powergirl
Wonder Woman
Mary Marvel

In this gauntlet all the girls have to do is last five minutes without one of them being knocked out for more than 2 minutes. For example if during the fight Mary Marvel gets knocked out and stays knocked out longer than 2 minutes then they all fail.

1. Spiderman/Spiderwoman
2. Wrecking Crew
3. Titana/Absorbing Man
4. Classic Colussus/Thing
5 Ultron Adamantium
6. Immortal Hercules
7. 8th Day Juggernaut
8. Gladiator
9. WBH
10.Thor the one who fought Bor

Bonus Thanos

How far do they get? I think they get to Gladiator just because 8th day Juggs is too slow to do the job.

pym-ftw
Glads drops atleast one

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Glads drops atleast one

That's what I was thinking. I wonder if anyone thinks they can clear the gauntlet. Not saying they can't just wondering.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
That's what I was thinking. I wonder if anyone thinks they can clear the gauntlet. Not saying they can't just wondering.

Unlikely.

The gauntlet starts getting kind of dicey at Ultron. There's a fairly good chance he has the equipment to KO at least one of them.

Immortal Hercules is likely to play around with them (in character) rather than go straight for the KO.

8th day juggernaut WILL take out at least one. That one was monstrous.

Same with gladiator. like juggernaut he doesn't screw around and is massively powerful.

if they can run away from WBH for the full two minutes without engaging him, they might have a shot. otherwise, no.

Getting to thor without one member KO'ed is a pipe dream, but he's basically a repeat of the above two.

ColossusGrundy
These are not just bricks, other than PG these women usually fight smart.

This kills the idea that any version of Juggs or another normal brick can take them.

MAYBE Glads or Thor would stop them, but they have a great chance of clearing it.

Sasaraixx

Well, it is going to depend on how well they fight. I assume the ladies know the rules of the fight. If they know that they don't need to KO the opponent, then I think they will get very far. They all have super speed, are competent fighters and Diana has the Aegis shield and is a competent strategist.

Against pure bricks, I think they can survive. Characters like Thor present a host of other problems though.

red sabre
silly people, man >>> women therefor they stop at spidy and make him a sandwich

basilisk

1. Spiderman/Spiderwoman
2. Wrecking Crew
3. Titana/Absorbing Man
4. Classic Colussus/Thing
5 Ultron Adamantium
6. Immortal Hercules
7. 8th Day Juggernaut
8. Gladiator
9. WBH
10.Thor the one who fought Bor

Bonus Thanos

With the stips, I think 5, 8, and 10 will be able to get a KO in and win. 8th Day Juggs and WBH can do it too if any of the girls get in too close, but with the girl's flight and speed it might be stalemate. Absorbing Man is in with a slight chance.

Harbinger
They get to 5.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.