Superman vs Hercules-Wrestling Match

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
Equalized to Superman's Strength

Have to pin your opponent for three seconds

nothing else but skill and physical attributes may be used

Who wins?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l7jojrGGac1qz5y5go1_500.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/72/Superman.jpg/250px-Superman.jpg

Colossus-Big C
Hercules Decisively

http://cruzadorfantasma.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/1699032-hercules_vs_thor___headlock_large_super.jpg

.http://i49.tinypic.com/2q0ps2a.jpg

JakeTheBank
Hercules.

ODG
Spite.

abhilegend
Hercules.

DarkSaint85
Superman, decisively.

I assume of course by physical attributes, you include speed?

ColossusGrundy
This is stupid, of course Herc would win on equal strength.

Normal levels, Supes would beat him while talking to Bats about a strawberry pie recipe.

Spite thread, stop hating on Supes.

h1a8
Originally posted by Damborgson

Have to pin your opponent for three seconds

nothing else but skill and physical attributes may be used

Who wins?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l7jojrGGac1qz5y5go1_500.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/72/Superman.jpg/250px-Superman.jpg

What's the purpose of this thread?
how could Superman win against someone at their own game?

CosmicComet
Um.

Superman.

His wrestling skill might be no better than high school level, but his foot speed and mental speed is still a shit ton over Herc's.

Seeing as you only equalized strength and not speed.

h1a8
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Um.

Superman.

His wrestling skill might be no better than high school level, but his foot speed and mental speed is still a shit ton over Herc's.

good point

DarkSaint85
Boo, I made that point, and no one picked up on it.

DarkSaint wins!

CosmicComet
It's night time for me.

Perhaps you were too dark to be noticed.

sneer

Mindset
Hercules.

You guys are, simply put, too stupid to live.

carver9
Hercules doesnt need any amps to win a wresting match against Supes.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by carver9

You don't know his intention.

Maybe his intention was to eliminate any strength argument all together by saying they are equal, so as to focus just on the wrestling skill aspect.

He simply forgot speed though.

Which is kinda contradictory if you think about it, at least partially, since superman's speed comes from his super strength.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Mindset
Hercules.

You guys are, simply put, too stupid to live.

laughing out loud

carver9
You don't know his intention.

Maybe his intention was to eliminate any strength argument all together by saying they are equal, so as to focus just on the wrestling skill aspect.

He simply forgot speed though.

Which is kinda contradictory if you think about it, at least partially, since superman's speed comes from his super strength.

It really doesn't matter since Herc is just as strong as Superman and just as durable as well.

JakeTheBank
Shut up.

Just shut up.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Shut up.

Just shut up.

You don't think Herc and Superman are peers physically?

-Pr-
You don't think Herc and Superman are peers physically?

Seriously, shut up with that trolling.

JakeTheBank
They're peers in terms of strength. Durability clearly goes to Superman.

I'm not going to bother with your WWH/DC Herc analogy.

DarkSaint85
Then add in the speed....

carver9
They're peers in terms of strength. Durability clearly goes to Superman.

I'm not going to bother with your WWH/DC Herc analogy.

I think Herc is underrated to be honest. He have showing under his limited powers with him taking on upper tier beings and actually having an advantage.

Why isn't Herc as durable as the main top tiers? What showing are you basing this off of? IMO, he is as durable as Superman, Surfer, and Thor when it comes to taking attacks and just as strong. His fighting skills keep him in the game.

CosmicComet
It really doesn't matter since Herc is just as strong as Superman and just as durable as well.

You missed my point.

Someone could've potentially argued that Hercules is stronger than Superman--(would be kind of stupid, but a possible argument), so to avoid any of that strength argument non-sense, he just equalized their strength so its no longer a talking a point.

Mshinu
Herc chokes Kal out.

red sabre

this thread doesnt have gladiator or hulk so why are you comming in here and trolling it as well? just because of the WWH/HERC scene? or is it because you hate superman? seriously you ruin threads so please avoid posting in threads that are about hulk, gladiator, superman.

DarkSaint85
The instant Superman feels a choke coming on, he vibrates and goes intangible.

Then breaks Herc's limbs.

-Pr-
Guys, cut out the personal comments.

carver9
You missed my point.

Someone could've potentially argued that Hercules is stronger than Superman--(would be kind of stupid, but a possible argument), so to avoid any of that strength argument non-sense, he just equalized their strength so its no longer a talking a point.

Gotcha...that makes sense. I think taking stuff like that away also takes away from longer threads.

red sabre
if the OP wanted to know who has the better wrestling skills then of course its hercules AAAAAA DAAAHHHH like seriously.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

haha. Yeah, I was going to say Hercules destroys Superman until I realized that Herc doesn't get Superman's speed and durability. Superman wins. And lol @ anyone thinking that Hercules normally is equal in strength to Superman.

red sabre
superman is stronger and more durable than hercules no question, thor is as strong as hercules but ocne again more durable IMO, hercules got wrestling skill advantage

carver9
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
haha. Yeah, I was going to say Hercules destroys Superman until I realized that Herc doesn't get Superman's speed and durability. Superman wins. And lol @ anyone thinking that Hercules normally is equal in strength to Superman.

Why isn't Hercules as strong as Superman? He has pulled states, lifted the sky/space, knocking planets off coarse. He is just as strong and have insane fts under his belt...he is also just as durable.

abhilegend
Why isn't Hercules as strong as Superman? He has pulled states, lifted the sky/space, knocking planets off coarse. He is just as strong and have insane fts under his belt...he is also just as durable.
laughing out loud

red sabre

http://images.pictureshunt.com/pics/y/you_fail-14145.jpg

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Damborgson

Are you...debating against yourself??

ODG
Originally posted by red sabre
superman is stronger and more durable than hercules no question, thor is as strong as hercules but ocne again more durable IMO, hercules got wrestling skill advantage Your confidence is charmingly humorous at best, flatly insulting at worst. And as he has nothing to do with this thread, your backhanded snipe at Thor is as unnecessary as it is transparent.

pym-ftw
I have to ask what feats make you assume Hercules has a lower damage soak than any other high herald?

keiththegreat
Originally posted by pym-ftw
I have to ask what feats make you assume Hercules has a lower damage soak than any other high herald?

It took the Hulk like 3 or 4 punches to put Hercules down. Hulk couldn't even move Superman punching him over and over again.

The Sorrow
Originally posted by keiththegreat
It took the Hulk like 3 or 4 punches to put Hercules down. Hulk couldn't even move Superman punching him over and over again.
laughing out loud

You can't be serious with this post.

carver9

Lol...that was WWH and that was PRECRISIS Superman that SAVAGE HULK fought and lol...Savage Hulk flash koed PRECRISIS Superman. Using non canon material (that didn't even help you) isn't the best route to go. WWH would do more than budge Superman with a punch, Savage Hulk as well.

Hercules doesnt have any showings that I can recall that doesn't back him up from being in Superman tier durability wise.

jalek moye
Been a while since I read WWhulk but wasn't Herc still up after those punches? I remember him getting messed up but not being put down?

PillarofOsiris
Lol...that was WWH and that was PRECRISIS Superman that SAVAGE HULK fought and lol...Savage Hulk flash koed PRECRISIS Superman. Using non canon material (that didn't even help you) isn't the best route to go. WWH would do more than budge Superman with a punch, Savage Hulk as well.

Hercules doesnt have any showings that I can recall that doesn't back him up from being in Superman tier durability wise.

laughing

You're hilarious.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by jalek moye
Been a while since I read WWhulk but wasn't Herc still up after those punches? I remember him getting messed up but not being put down?

He was on the ground. But he wasn't really fighting back against the Hulk either. (he was but he was trying to talk him down too). But regardless of that example, Superman is far more durable than Hercules, anyone who doesn't realize that is ignorant of Superman, or just a Marvel fanboy.

Zack Fair
It took the Hulk like 3 or 4 punches to put Hercules down. Hulk couldn't even move Superman punching him over and over again. http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Third_0de9c6_339445.jpg

janus77
laughing

You're hilarious.
PoO: You're hilarious! laughing
Carv: No, You're hilarious! laughing
PoO: No, You're hilarious! laughing
PoO: No, You're hilarious! laughing
PoO: I <3 U!
Carv: No, I <3 U!
PoO: You have pretty eyes!
Carv: confused

pym-ftw
Superman is far more durable than Hercules, anyone who doesn't realize that is ignorant of Superman, or just a Marvel fanboy.

Not sure if you have heard the expression, but I feel it rings true here,

If everyone is wrong but you, your probably wrong

Dude, your like superman's quan just relax, it will be ok

Zack Fair
He is right though.

No one can be any char's Quan. Not even Carver is Hulk's Quan.

keiththegreat
Not sure if you have heard the expression, but I feel it rings true here,

If everyone is wrong but you, your probably wrong

Dude, your like superman's quan just relax, it will be ok

Actually, it seems like most people agree with him.

Superman, decisively.

Originally posted by ColossusGrundy

Normal levels, Supes would beat him while talking to Bats about a strawberry pie recipe.

Um.

Superman.

So really your comment makes no sense.

pym-ftw
^About pure durability, please read context before making comments or you look dumb

I agree supes > Hercules in this match all my comments are about hercs supposed lack of durability

keiththegreat
^About pure durability, please read context before making comments or you look dumb

I agree supes > Hercules in this match all my comments are about hercs supposed lack of durability

You just keep failing:

Durability clearly goes to Superman.

Zack Fair
Durability is not even worth discussing. Superman > Hercules

iceman24567

I agree supes > Hercules in this match all my comments are about hercs supposed lack of durability Damn you even fail like Pym bruv erm

PillarofOsiris
haha...so me saying that's Superman has a higher durability than Hercules makes me the Quan of Superman? Wow. Oh and it looks like I don't even have to bother addressing this:

"If everyone is wrong but you, your probably wrong"

as others have beaten me to the punch.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by iceman24567
Damn you even fail like Pym bruv erm

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv1h7gEW3s1qlskhvo1_250.gif

pym-ftw

Keith, where did I say Hercules > super in durability?

All I'm asking is why is Hercules durability being laughed off, minus energy absorbtion he's very similar to thor

We all agree Thor and supes are roughly equals with physical punishment going to supes, and with energy absorbing lending to thors better blast durability.

Please point out the "fail" so I may make corrections to how I view there Durability stacking up

PillarofOsiris

We all agree Thor and supes are roughly equals with physical punishment going to supes, and with energy absorbing lending to thors better blast durability.

I don't agree with this at all. And I know plenty of other reasonable people on this site who would disagree as well. As an example, Thor DIED from a nova (or would have anyway), while Superman, weakened survived a blast equivalent to 52 SUPERnovas. You can compare me to Quan all you want, but it would probably help your position more if you pointed out some actual examples that make you think Thor or Hercules are equal in durability to Superman rather than insulting people. (and I believe Thor has better durability than hercules as well).

Superman's physical durability is far beyond Thor's, although IMO Thor's shields (which he doesn't really use much anymore), energy projection, energy absorption and other abilities make him a rough equal to Superman in terms of overall POWER. But each will have advantages over the other.

Superman's main advantages over Thor are strength, speed and durability.

While Thor's main advantages over Superman are energy projection, energy absorption, and shields.

abhilegend
Keith, where did I say Hercules > super in durability?

All I'm asking is why is Hercules durability being laughed off, minus energy absorbtion he's very similar to thor

Please point out the "fail" so I may make corrections to how I view there Durability stacking up
Nope, Kal is overall more durable than thor.

Raptor22

All I'm asking is why is Hercules durability being laughed off, minus energy absorbtion he's very similar to thor that's not all u were saying though. U called pillar out, said no one agreed with him, then compared him to quan. Then u were actually proved wrong when it was shown that several people agreed with him. Just own up to making a dumb comment.

pym-ftw
I called him out because he said only a fanboy would compare durability, I asked why and I was attacked for it.

The quan remark was from multiple threads such as the remark that clarks infinite lifting feat was somehow greater than hercs

Or that superman is 4 times stronger than Thor

I am asking why even bother joining a vs website if you feel all opinions not shared by you are attacks, or "fanboy" antics

I never said I disagreed with supes winning this, I asked a reason for hercs durability low balling

I'm sorry if it offends you pillar, but imho you have a superman bias and to everyone else who felt the need to add there two cents to something not pertaining to them,

Mind your business!

Again if this offended you pillar I'm sorry, but you bashing of "marvel fanboys" offended me, so I request to end this argument between us for the good of this thread without bothering mods

Colossus-Big C

That was SAVAGE Hulk fighting PC Superman
Pc superman>>>>>Normal Superman.

thats actually a high feat for hulk to even register to PC superman.

Huge difference.

Zack Fair
I called him out because he said only a fanboy would compare durability, I asked why and I was attacked for it.

The quan remark was from multiple threads such as the remark that clarks infinite lifting feat was somehow greater than hercs

Or that superman is 4 times stronger than Thor

I am asking why even bother joining a vs website if you feel all opinions not shared by you are attacks, or "fanboy" antics

I never said I disagreed with supes winning this, I asked a reason for hercs durability low balling

I'm sorry if it offends you pillar, but imho you have a superman bias and to everyone else who felt the need to add there two cents to something not pertaining to them,

Mind your business!

Again if this offended you pillar I'm sorry, but you bashing of "marvel fanboys" offended me, so I request to end this argument between us for the good of this thread without bothering mods http://freethoughtblogs.com/wwjtd/files/2012/06/threat3.jpg

pym-ftw
^oh, he didn't mind his business

I'm mad at the instigaters trying to start something with me

PillarofOsiris
Superman has multiple feats of lifting infinite weight, black holes, slowing eternity, altering reality with his punches, powering the Maggedon warhead, and other similar, albeit equally ridiculous, feats. Superman is generally as strong as he needs to be for virtually any situation. Pointing out one very ambiguous feat of Hercules over his lengthy career in comics, isn't really all that impressive. And I saw nothing that indicates Herc lifted INFINITE weight there either.

I wasn't offended by being compared to Quan, I've been called far worse on this site, but the difference between Quan and me is that while I'm a Superman fan, I don't think he's more than a high herald. I've said many times Thanos would beat Superman, for example, while many other Superman fans disagree. I believe that I put Superman where he belongs, as possibly the most powerful high herald in comics. While many people can rightly disagree with that statement, it's also not outlandish enough to be comparable to a guy who thinks Thanos is a skyfather.

So I said he 4x times as strong now eh? I believe I said 2x as strong, and that's being overly generous to Thor. I guess that's better than Carver claiming I said he was 1 million times stronger than Thor....though unsurprisingly he has yet to be able to find a quote of me saying that. Even the most diehard Thor fans I know would admit Superman has superior strength to Thor.

pym-ftw
^ agreed on most I agree strength goes to supes but not to that magnitude

the "flagship" force that supes and captain America have should be discarded for the purpose of a forum battle, or you have Clark as a low trans and Steve as a mid meta.

Colossus-Big C
Superman has multiple feats of lifting infinite weight, black holes, slowing eternity, altering reality with his punches, powering the Maggedon warhead, and other similar, albeit equally ridiculous, feats. Superman is generally as strong as he needs to be for virtually any situation. Pointing out one very ambiguous feat of Hercules over his lengthy career in comics, isn't really all that impressive. And I saw nothing that indicates Herc lifted INFINITE weight there either.

I wasn't offended by being compared to Quan, I've been called far worse on this site, but the difference between Quan and me is that while I'm a Superman fan, I don't think he's more than a high herald. I've said many times Thanos would beat Superman, for example, while many other Superman fans disagree. I believe that I put Superman where he belongs, as possibly the most powerful high herald in comics. While many people can rightly disagree with that statement, it's also not outlandish enough to be comparable to a guy who thinks Thanos is a skyfather.

So I said he 4x times as strong now eh? I believe I said 2x as strong, and that's being overly generous to Thor. I guess that's better than Carver claiming I said he was 1 million times stronger than Thor....though unsurprisingly he has yet to be able to find a quote of me saying that. Even the most diehard Thor fans I know would admit Superman has superior strength to Thor. Captain Marvel also lifted that infinit mass book. So is cap and black adam 2x thors strength being generous?

pym-ftw
And grundy has overpowered supes so he has infinite +

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Captain Marvel also lifted that infinit mass book. So is cap and black adam 2x thors strength being generous?

Well, if you want to go by that one feat, sure. But Superman has many others, as well as overpowering CM so that's a harder claim to make.

PillarofOsiris

There are clearly people stronger than Superman. Comic book logic often makes no sense, as I'm sure we all know. SBP for instance is many times stronger than Superman. So he'd be infinite x.

Colossus-Big C
Well, if you want to go by that one feat, sure. But Superman has many others, as well as overpowering CM so that's a harder claim to make. Post scans of superman overpowering black adam.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Post scans of superman overpowering black adam.

I said CM, as in Captain Marvel.

Bouboumaster
Hercules wins that.

Without any restrictions, he still wins a wrestling match, if it's Immortal Hercules, since I see them being peers in strenght and endurance.

In a non wrestling match (going all out), Superman destroy Hercules.

Colossus-Big C
I hope when Hercules finally returns he gets some great physical feats. He is Hercules after all.

psycho gundam
So he'd be infinite x. hysterical

tkitna

Its been awhile since i've read that disaster of a book too, but wasnt Hercules depowered at that time? I'm probably wrong. Nothing to do with the thread, just wondering.

JakeTheBank
This thread...

I weep for the future.

DarkSaint85
Superman, decisively.

I assume of course by physical attributes, you include speed?

red sabre
Originally posted by ODG
Your confidence is charmingly humorous at best, flatly insulting at worst. And as he has nothing to do with this thread, your backhanded snipe at Thor is as unnecessary as it is transparent.

whats wrong with my post? i brought thor for no real reason however just wanted to show where i think hercules stands as far as the top heralds who are superman and thor.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by tkitna
Its been awhile since i've read that disaster of a book too, but wasnt Hercules depowered at that time? I'm probably wrong. Nothing to do with the thread, just wondering.

No, he was at full power. He was barely fighting back though.

On topic, while I think Herc is a better wrestler, the OP didn't take away Superman's speed advantage. That ends Hercules.

Mindset
Herc wins, get over it nerds.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Mindset
Herc wins, get over it nerds.

Geek.

carver9

Titus, Shaggyman, Doomsday, Grundy, Despero, etc, etc, haave overpowered him as well. Superman isn't the strongest there is...Herc isn't either. I would put both of them in the same tier physically and in a fight without any henderances, I would give Superman the edge after a HARD fight.

abhilegend
Titus, Shaggyman, Doomsday, Grundy, Despero, etc, etc, haave overpowered him as well. Superman isn't the strongest there is...Herc isn't either. I would put both of them in the same tier physically and in a fight without any henderances, I would give Superman the edge after a HARD fight.
laughing out loud

CosmicComet
abhi and carver are meant for each other.

they can convey their thoughts towards each other with no words or sentences.

Mindset
They also have a sexual relationship.

abhilegend
abhi and carver are meant for each other.

they can convey their thoughts towards each other with no words or sentences.
fu

NemeBro
To be honest, I think the speed advantage is being overlooked a bit.

A superluminal shoot into a double-leg takedown would be pretty tough to resist, could Hercules actually sprawl in time?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by NemeBro

A superluminal shoot into a double-leg takedown would be pretty tough to resist, could Hercules actually sprawl in time?

Nah, I said it on the first page. Can't believe others are ignoring it - skill can only take you so far against a guy who can shoot at you at lightspeed.....

Mindset
Originally posted by NemeBro

A superluminal shoot into a double-leg takedown would be pretty tough to resist, could Hercules actually sprawl in time? And after Supes takes him down Herc pins him and rapes him as any Grecian would.

DarkSaint85
Superspeed vibration. It'll all be over. That ass...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.