Hercules Vs Gladiator ( who is stronger?)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
http://www.coverbrowser.com/image/thor-1998/6-1.jpg

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

http://cruzadorfantasma.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/1699032-hercules_vs_thor___headlock_large_super.jpg

.http://i49.tinypic.com/2q0ps2a.jpg

JakeTheBank
Hercules.

country1000
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Hercules. LOL. I guess hercules can destroy a " giant space rock " with the strength of his blows. You are some piece of work, even spamming in the gladiators respect thread with your lowballing hate.lol. Gladiator is far stronger than Herc.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by country1000
LOL. I guess hercules can destroy a " giant space rock " with the strength of his blows. You are some piece of work, even spamming in the gladiators respect thread with your lowballing hate.lol. Gladiator is far stronger than Herc.

Considering he held up the universe, why the hell not? baka

How did I spam Gladiator's respect thread? By saying that the statement that Gladiator is one of the top five powerful heralds in Marvel is debatable? It certainly is. Or by saying that Gladiator being more powerful than Superman is false? Which is also true.

Lmao at Glads being "far stronger than Herc".

abhilegend
Herc.

country1000

How did I spam Gladiator's respect thread? By saying that the statement that Gladiator is one of the top five powerful heralds in Marvel is debatable? It certainly is. Or by saying that Gladiator being more powerful than Superman is false? Which is also true.

Lmao at Glads being "far stronger than Herc". No, by running to EVERY thread that has gladiator in it with you either lowballing his feats such as your space rock crap, not to mention how gladiators respect thread has been around for a LONGGGG time, but the minute you see a statement about gladiator being above superman, you go into that thread and spam with your bias posts. Who are you to tell someone whats true or false? Need more?

country1000
Originally posted by abhilegend
Herc. thor, beta ray bill and herc are all even in the strength department, gladiator is the strongest member of the anniliators and beta ray bill is on that team. Simply really.

Colossus-Big C
thor, beta ray bill and herc are all even in the strength department, gladiator is the strongest member of the anniliators and beta ray bill is on that team. Simply really. Actually thor at his best is stronger than beta ray bill if im not mistaking

abhilegend
thor, beta ray bill and herc are all even in the strength department, gladiator is the strongest member of the anniliators and beta ray bill is on that team. Simply really.
Great ABC logic. Herc is often stronger than thor though not always who is stronger than bill. Where was it stated that kallark was strongest in annihilators?

country1000
Actually thor at his best is stronger than beta ray bill if im not mistaking When you transform with thors hammer, you gain ALL his strength as stated by writers. That goes for dargo, masterson and BRB.

country1000
Great ABC logic. Herc is often stronger than thor though not always who is stronger than bill. Where was it stated that kallark was strongest in annihilators? Go ask DNA. But i suspect you will even cry about that also.

abhilegend
When you transform with thors hammer, you gain ALL his strength as stated by writers. That goes for dargo, masterson and BRB.
BRB has stormbreaker not mjolnir.Originally posted by country1000
Go ask DNA. But i suspect you will even cry about that also.
A writer's opinion is worthless unless its written in a comic.

country1000
BRB has stormbreaker not mjolnir.
A writer's opinion is worthless unless its written in a comic. Stormbreaker makes bill just as strong as thor. No, your opinion is worthless when it is compared to a writer. How many opinions do you have written in a comic? How many comic have you created? Whos words hold more water, yours or a writer?

abhilegend
Stormbreaker makes bill just as strong as thor. No, your opinion is worthless when it is compared to a writer. How many opinions do you have written in a comic? How many comic have you created? Whos words hold more water, yours or a writer?
No it doesn't. So you have no proof that gladiator is strongest in annihilators other than your worthless whining? Give a link where DnA said that or shut up.

DarkSaint85
No it doesn't. So you have no proof that gladiator is strongest in annihilators other than your worthless whining? Give a link where DnA said that or shut up.

carver9
Gladiator is stronger than Thor and Herc.

h1a8

Lmao at Glads being "far stronger than Herc".

I disagree that Herc held up a universe. If he let go then what will have happened?

-Pr-
No, by running to EVERY thread that has gladiator in it with you either lowballing his feats such as your space rock crap, not to mention how gladiators respect thread has been around for a LONGGGG time, but the minute you see a statement about gladiator being above superman, you go into that thread and spam with your bias posts. Who are you to tell someone whats true or false? Need more?

Please don't accuse people of being biased when you yourself convey the same attitude.

======

On topic, Herc should be at least as strong, imo.

CosmicComet
By quantifiable feats, Gladiator easily.

By the possible "INTENTION" of the unquantifiable feat for Herc 'holding up' the universe, then Herc.

Mindset
Originally posted by h1a8
I disagree that Herc held up a universe. If he let go then what will have happened? The universe would collapse.

Damborgson
Hercules.

h1a8
Originally posted by Mindset
The universe would collapse.

That would mean Zeus>>>>>>Odin, Galactus, Celestials, etc.

Mindset
That would mean Zeus>>>>>>Odin, Galactus, Celestials, etc. No it wouldn't.

CosmicComet
That would mean Zeus>>>>>>Odin, Galactus, Celestials, etc.

Actually, I'm fine with this.

thumb up

zopzop
I disagree that Herc held up a universe. If he let go then what will have happened?
Exactly. Not only is it an unquantifiable feat, but who was "holding up" the universe before Zeus forced Atlas to do it?

zopzop
No it wouldn't.
Yes it would. Since it was Zeus that ordered Atlas to hold up the universe as punishment.

Mindset
Originally posted by zopzop
Yes it would. Since it was Zeus that ordered Atlas to hold up the universe as punishment. I'm aware.Originally posted by Mindset
No it wouldn't.

PillarofOsiris
I think if Hercules and gladiator stood there and punched each other back and forth in a brand new comic book that Hercules would go down first. Hercules probably has better stength feats, so I can't prove it whatsoever so take it for what it's worth.

ODG
Originally posted by zopzop
Exactly. Not only is it an unquantifiable feat, but who was "holding up" the universe before Zeus forced Atlas to do it? Same thing that placed the book of infinite pages on its pedestal and supports Spectre's infinite weight at all times: nobody giving a sh1t.

"Id"
Suddenly Lobo hip-tossing stellar mass, aint so illogical. 131fist

red sabre
Who are you to tell someone whats true or false? Need more?

and who the phuck are you to tell people what to think or not? crawl back to herochat or where ever you crawled from.

as for this thread hercules is easily stronger than gladiator hands down.

carver9
Gladiator is far stronger and Red, stop trolling Gladiator threads with your lowballing.

JakeTheBank
No, by running to EVERY thread that has gladiator in it with you either lowballing his feats such as your space rock crap, not to mention how gladiators respect thread has been around for a LONGGGG time, but the minute you see a statement about gladiator being above superman, you go into that thread and spam with your bias posts. Who are you to tell someone whats true or false? Need more?

You seem upset.

red sabre
Originally posted by carver9
Gladiator is far stronger and Red, stop trolling Gladiator threads with your lowballing.

you are telling me to stop trolling? carver you should sit quietly and thank the mods for not banning your ass because along with 2 other posters you are the biggest troll around here , you come into threads and just say "gladiator stomps" or "hulk stomps" you should sit queitly and zip it.

look at you carver you state things without any proof or back up, you claim gladiator is FAR stronger than hercules? based on what feats exactly? hercules held the universe, hercules overpowered thor physically, your points shouldnt even be adressed.

Mshinu
Herc is stronger, but not by a lot.

leonidas
hercules. he was stronger than namor underwater who has beaten the hulk easily and hulk slaughtered gladiator. abc logic for yet another win! eek!

The Sorrow
Gladiator is stronger. I haven't seen one strength feat from Herc that is planetary level.

h1a8
No it wouldn't.

Why not? Neither one of those characters can make a universe collaspe, let alone with a small fragment of their power.

Zeus would be abstract level if he can control a universe on a whim like that.

h1a8
Going by average showings they are about equal. Going by portrayals then Gladiator is stronger. Going by highest showings then Gladiator takes the cake.

red sabre
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Gladiator is stronger. I haven't seen one strength feat from Herc that is planetary level.

gee i guess holding the heavens is not on a planetary level right? the stupidity with people is beyond me.

red sabre
Going by average showings they are about equal. Going by portrayals then Gladiator is stronger. Going by highest showings then Gladiator takes the cake.

on their highest hercules held the heavens, gladiator busted a big rock.

The Sorrow
Originally posted by red sabre
gee i guess holding the heavens is not on a planetary level right? the stupidity with people is beyond me.
It's an unquantifiable feat that makes little sense, he wasn't even struggling. Seemed more symbolic/mythological than anything.

Colossus-Big C
Hercules couldnt let go he had to trick atlas to holding it back up.
The feat came from mythology were zeus is the most powerful being in the universe and it was transferred to marvel. So no marvel zeus isnt more powerful than celestials.

Colossus-Big C
Gladiator is stronger. I haven't seen one strength feat from Herc that is planetary level. When he arm wrestled hercules they was rocking the entire earth and almost knocked it out of orbit.

Just a mere 1 hand arm wrestle.

red sabre
It's an unquantifiable feat that makes little sense, he wasn't even struggling. Seemed more symbolic/mythological than anything.

oh so now the feat is not good enough for your agenda? lame dude.

red sabre
hercules supported an entire city, held the heavens, was stronger than thor in their wrestle, what are gladiator feats? what are his lifting feats? lifting up a building? or busting a big rock with punches? get real

The Sorrow
When he arm wrestled hercules they was rocking the entire earth and almost knocked it out of orbit.

Just a mere 1 hand arm wrestle.
The combined strength of Thor and Herc could wrest the Earth from orbit, Gladiator can move them by himself.

red sabre
The combined strength of Thor and Herc could wrest the Earth from orbit, Gladiator can move them by himself.

prove gladiator can move them show me gladiator moving planets.

h1a8
oh so now the feat is not good enough for your agenda? lame dude.

The feat is unquantifiable and would allow for contradictions. The mythology of the feat came from the ancient days where the Greeks thought Zeus was thee Omnipotent God of the universe. In marvel we know this is not the case and that Zeus is a much lower being. Also we know that Zeus doesn't have the power to collaspe a universe with a small portion of his power. That's ridiculous. Otherwise he would greater than all skyfathers along with all elder gods and Galactus himself, and that would contradict his showings and marvel hierarchy.

red sabre
The feat is unquantifiable and would allow for contradictions. The mythology of the feat came from the ancient days where the Greeks thought Zeus was thee Omnipotent God of the universe. In marvel we know this is not the case and that Zeus is a much lower being. Also we know that Zeus doesn't have the power to collaspe a universe with a small portion of his power. That's ridiculous. Otherwise he would greater than all skyfathers along with all elder gods and Galactus himself.

wtf are you mumbling about? hercules was supporting the heavens its a feat for him now get lost.

you were adressing high end feats of gladiator and hercules well i gave you hercules high end feat wtf is wrong then? GTFO

red sabre
this would never happen to hercules.

http://www.incrediblehulkonline.com/gladiatorstrength.jpg

h1a8
prove gladiator can move them show me gladiator moving planets.

It took the two all day just to barely move the planet out of orbit. That means the acceleration was very low. Give the planet bashing version of Gladiator a whole day to move a planet. He would probably move it a great distance in that time.

Lastly, I don't even think the feat is canon. It wasn't part of the story. It was just a fun cereal box story that came after the story and was never referenced again.

The Sorrow
this would never happen to hercules.

http://www.incrediblehulkonline.com/gladiatorstrength.jpg
Hercules has been embarrassed by Hulk several times, stop trolling threads with your nonsense and insults.

red sabre
It took the two all day just to barely move the planet out of orbit. That means the acceleration was very low. Give the planet bashing version of Gladiator a whole day to move a planet. He would probably move it a great distance in that time.

Lastly, I don't even think the feat is canon. It wasn't part of the story. It was just a fun cereal box story that came after the story and was never referenced again.

show me gladiator being able to move a planet, i say by his lifting and strength feats he cant do it prove me wrong, show me a feat of him moving a planet.

red sabre
Hercules has been embarrassed by Hulk several times, stop trolling threads with your nonsense and insults.

hercules did better than this vs WWH when he didnt even want to fight him, this would never happen to hercules.

h1a8
wtf are you mumbling about? hercules was supporting the heavens its a feat for him now get lost.

you were adressing high end feats of gladiator and hercules well i gave you hercules high end feat wtf is wrong then? GTFO

You are not using logic dude.
Either Supporting the heavens required a small of force
or the feat is unusable due to the PIS rule.
Zeus doesn't have universal power, especially considering it a small portion of his power that did it.

So choose. Otherwise Spider-man beating Firelord is a legit feat and you are allowed to use PIS as evidence.

red sabre
You are not using logic dude.
Either Supporting the heavens required a small of force
or the feat is unusable due to the PIS rule.
Zeus doesn't have universal power, especially considering it a small portion of his power that did it.

So choose. Otherwise Spider-man beating Firelord is a legit feat and you are allowed to use PIS as evidence.

spider man beating firelord is PIS based on the fact he failed to beat weaker opponents during most of his career and based on how his powers were established thruought the years therefor firelord is out of his league.

hercules never failed to lift anything he supported a whole city, shook the earth while arm wrestling, and now held the heavens, nothing wrong with that because he is just that strong and never failed to lift anything in the first place.

The Sorrow
hercules did better than this vs WWH when he didnt even want to fight him, this would never happen to hercules.
No your right, WWH nearly killing Hercules in 3 punches is much better!

red sabre
i see what you are doing here, gladiator doesnt have any strength feats so you are nit picking the hercules feats, the good old tactic of bash the other feats but dont present your own, show me gladiator strength feats, what strength feats does he have? all i know is that he lifted a building abd busted with his fists a big rock which means its striking + strength feat.

red sabre
No your right, WWH nearly killing Hercules in 3 punches is much better!

WWH is a much stronger version of hulk than the one was beating on gladiator like a step child, hercules didnt even want to fight WWH and yet he did better by delivering the first blow and make WWH gush green blood, then he just stood there and took the hits, gladiator was fighting a weaker hulk and couldnt do antyhing to him just getting raped, and no hercules didnt almost die he was bruised but nothing special , considering the fact he was just standing and not fighting its amazing he didnt get knocked out in the first place.

hercules vs WWH + context >>>>>>>> gladiator getting owned by weaker hulk

red sabre
show me gladiator being able to move planets, he is not on a planetary level , i got a huge closet in my troom , i can break that closet with multiple strikes like gladiator did but does it mean i can lift it? or even move it? prove gladiator can move a planet.

h1a8
spider man beating firelord is PIS based on the fact he failed to beat weaker opponents during most of his career and based on how his powers were established thruought the years therefor firelord is out of his league.

hercules never failed to lift anything he supported a whole city, shook the earth while arm wrestling, and now held the heavens, nothing wrong with that because he is just that strong and never failed to lift anything in the first place. It is PIS due to Zeus power level, not Hercules. It is Zeus who punished Atlas to support the heavens. That means it was Zeus' power that caused the heavens to be supported.

If Zeus was making Atlas support the whole universe then that my friend is PIS and contradicts the entire history of events in Marvel, even more so than Spider-man beating Firelord. Zeus by his showings and history of events doesn't have that type of power, which is beyond Galactus and Celestials themselves.

h1a8
show me gladiator being able to move planets, he is not on a planetary level , i got a huge closet in my troom , i can break that closet with multiple strikes like gladiator did but does it mean i can lift it? or even move it? prove gladiator can move a planet.

LOL, what you don't know is that anyone with flight powers can move a planet if they pushed long enough.

F=MA

That means A=F/M

That means with a very small force you would get a very small acceleration.
That is why the Hercules Thor feat wasn't that great. It took them a whole day of arm wrestling just to barely move the Earth out of orbit. This is a very small acceleration and thus a relatively small force.

Now if someone moves a planet instantly then this is astronomically more force than taking a whole day to move it (like what Superman did).

Gladiator did move a planet sized or celestial sized object in space with great acceleration before. This means he could move a much larger object but with a smaller accelerating though.

The Sorrow
WWH is a much stronger version of hulk than the one was beating on gladiator like a step child, hercules didnt even want to fight WWH and yet he did better by delivering the first blow and make WWH gush green blood, then he just stood there and took the hits, gladiator was fighting a weaker hulk and couldnt do antyhing to him just getting raped, and no hercules didnt almost die he was bruised but nothing special , considering the fact he was just standing and not fighting its amazing he didnt get knocked out in the first place.

hercules vs WWH + context >>>>>>>> gladiator getting owned by weaker hulk
True but not fighting back doesn't lower your durability or strength, Hercules himself stated Hulk would have killed him if he didn't hold back those punches.

Hulk used Gladiators own powers/weaknesses against him, it's not as if he just pound him into submission like he did Hercules. That scan you posted of Hulk beating on Glads were after he was already semi-unconscious. Gladiator lost but he didn't lose because Hulk overpowered him.

red sabre
It is PIS due to Zeus power level, not Hercules. It is Zeus who punished Atlas to support the heavens. That means it was Zeus' power that caused the heavens to be supported.

If Zeus was making Atlas support the whole universe then that my friend is PIS and contradicts the entire history of events in Marvel, even more so than Spider-man beating Firelord. Zeus by his showings and history of events doesn't have that type of power, which is beyond Galactus and Celestials themselves.

wtf are you talking about? why cant zeus hold the heavens? and we are talking about hercules here hello, hercules was holding the heavens and you claim its PIS based on what exactly? he never failed to lift anything before so wtf is your problem with this feat again?

red sabre
LOL, what you don't know is that anyone with flight powers can move a planet if they pushed long enough.

F=MA

That means A=F/M

That is why the Hercules Thor feat wasn't that great. It took them a whole day of arm wrestling just to barely move the Earth out of orbit. This is a very small acceleration and thus a relatively small force.

Now if someone moves a planet instantly then this is astronomically more force than taking a whole day to move it (like what Superman did).

Gladiator did move a planet sized or celestial sized object in space with great acceleration before. This means he could move a much larger object but with a smaller accelerating though.

nop you are talking too much bullshit, its not enough to fly you need the strength to be able to move the entire weight of the planet from its course, namor can fly so he can move a planet? jhony storm the human torch can fly so he can move a planet? jean grey can fly so she can move a planet? that has to be the dumbest thing i have yet to hear on kmc.

i will say it again show me a feat of gladiator moving a planet otherwise he cant .

Harbinger
Lots of upset people on this thread.

h1a8
wtf are you talking about? why cant zeus hold the heavens? and we are talking about hercules here hello, hercules was holding the heavens and you claim its PIS based on what exactly? he never failed to lift anything before so wtf is your problem with this feat again?

Zeus can't make the heavens collaspe upon someone for the same reasons Galactus can't, Celestials can't, nor can other skyfathers or elder gods. He's not powerful enough by going with his history of showings. It's PIS at his highest level.

red sabre
True but not fighting back doesn't lower your durability or strength, Hercules himself stated Hulk would have killed him if he didn't hold back those punches.

Hulk used Gladiators own powers/weaknesses against him, it's not as if he just pound him into submission like he did Hercules. That scan you posted of Hulk beating on Glads were after he was already semi-unconscious. Gladiator lost but he didn't lose because Hulk overpowered him.

when you are fighting you are filled with adrenalin and destastoron dont tell me you dont know this, that makes you more durable and makes it much easier for you to take hits, thats why when people fight they dont feel pain but after the fight they are in hurt, hercules wasnt fighting he wasnt mad he was just standing and chilling therefor it was harder for him to indure a punch than when he is angry and wants to fight.

even when he didnt want to fight he still punched WWH and made him gush blood, gladiator couldnt do anything to a weaker form of hulk while trying to kill him.

you are lying and twisting things, gladiator was trying to fight hulk but he got raped fair and square no special context of hidden plot device was involved in it, hulk simply beat the living shit out of gladiator, that hulk was much weaker than the WWH version hercules faced, and hercules while standing and not fighting still did better than gladiator by delivering a punch without any real hurting intentions and actually hurting a much stronger version of hulk.

red sabre
Zeus can't make the heavens collaspe upon someone for the same reasons Galactus can't, Celestials can't, nor can other skyfathers or elder gods. He's not powerful enough by going with his history of showings. It's PIS at his highest level.

whos said he cant? he is an elite skyfather, besides what are the heavens? its the universe, zeus cant effect the universe? really? its not PIS.

red sabre
aqnd who said it was the heavens themselves? i am sure with zeus elite skyfather magic he could illustrate the weight of a universe and just make both atlas and hercules hold that weight but not the universe itself.

leonidas
hulk has NEVER embarrassed hercules. no expression herc has done MUCH better than thor did when he went strictly h2h.

Nihilist
Edge to Herc.

I think Carver and h1a8 are the same poster

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by leonidas
hulk has NEVER embarrassed hercules. no expression herc has done MUCH better than thor did when he went strictly h2h.

thumb up

DarkSaint85

F=MA

That means A=F/M

Of course, this ignores the gravitational pull from everything else in that solar system.........which is what you're flying against.

carver9
http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/9517/09584unleashed10hg3.jpg
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4815/09590unleashed11mt0.jpg
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8417/09594unleashed12ys9.jpg
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/6153/09599unleashed13yq9.jpg

Horrificus
Hercules ftw.

Whew! That settles THAT!

Raptor22
I'd say herc is stronger. So far I haven't even heard an argument for glads strength just people trying to negate hercs feats.

abhilegend
http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/9517/09584unleashed10hg3.jpg
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4815/09590unleashed11mt0.jpg
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8417/09594unleashed12ys9.jpg
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/6153/09599unleashed13yq9.jpg
He was mortal then. Something like having his strength being reduced to half. It was a great showing for herc.

Hyperion Prime
Gladiator is stronger than Thor and Herc.

thumb up

carver9
He was mortal then. Something like having his strength being reduced to half. It was a great showing for herc.

Not saying that you are wrong but where did you get that from?

-Pr-
You didn't read the whole comic, did you? facepalm

Hyperion Prime

hercules was beat so bad by the Hulk that Zeus had to step in and stop it. Quit insulting everybody.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
You didn't read the whole comic, did you? facepalm

Yes...I can't remember everything though. A scan would be nice.

Colossus-Big C
He was mortal then. Something like having his strength being reduced to half. It was a great showing for herc. Not only that but hercules wasnt fighting back on purpose, he just stood there and let hulk pound at him.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
hercules was beat so bad by the Hulk that Zeus had to step in and stop it. Quit insulting everybody. Herc wasnt fighting back in that arc.

ODG
Herc wasnt fighting back in that arc. He was fighting back. He stopped because he basically couldn't continue to fight anymore. But that is mortal Hercules. And also a dying Mindless Hulk.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20F-M/th_HulkvsHercules04HulkHerculesUnleashed1.jpg http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20F-M/th_HulkvsHercules05.jpg http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20F-M/th_HulkvsHercules06.jpg http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20F-M/th_HulkvsHercules07.jpg

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20F-M/th_HulkvsHercules08.jpg http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20F-M/th_HulkvsHercules09.jpg http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20F-M/th_HulkvsHercules10.jpg http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20F-M/th_HulkvsHercules11.jpg

leonidas
^ that was actually an AWESOME showing or that version of hercules....

DarkSaint85
Thanks, carver, as always, your fair and balanced production of scans convinces me.

h1a8
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Of course, this ignores the gravitational pull from everything else in that solar system.........which is what you're flying against.

Not really, it depends on which way you push the Earth. For example, it would be easier to push towards the Sun vs. against the Sun.

aqnd who said it was the heavens themselves? i am sure with zeus elite skyfather magic he could illustrate the weight of a universe and just make both atlas and hercules hold that weight but not the universe itself.

Writer's intentions are clear, it was the sky Herc was supposedly supporting and not some false force. This means that Zeus has universal power, which would contradict the Marvel Hierarchy. He would be more powerful than a Celestial or Galactus. Surely that is not the case and hence PIS.

nop you are talking too much bullshit, its not enough to fly you need the strength to be able to move the entire weight of the planet from its course, namor can fly so he can move a planet? jhony storm the human torch can fly so he can move a planet? jean grey can fly so she can move a planet? that has to be the dumbest thing i have yet to hear on kmc.

i will say it again show me a feat of gladiator moving a planet otherwise he cant . Lack of understanding of my posts I see. I say with a small force you will get a small acceleration. Namor and Storm can move the Earth but at a super small acceleration. Hell it might take them a year just for them to move the Earth a few feet for all we know.

DarkSaint85
Not really, it depends on which way you push the Earth. For example, it would be easier to push towards the Sun vs. against the Sun.

Except for the gravitational pull from everything else in the Solar System which balances out exactly the Sun's pull.......so no, that's not how it works.

red sabre

Writer's intentions are clear, it was the sky Herc was supposedly supporting and not some false force. This means that Zeus has universal power, which would contradict the Marvel Hierarchy. He would be more powerful than a Celestial or Galactus. Surely that is not the case and hence PIS.

Lack of understanding of my posts I see. I say with a small force you will get a small acceleration. Namor and Storm can move the Earth but at a super small acceleration. Hell it might take them a year just for them to move the Earth a few feet for all we know.

a universal power does not mean he is beyond a celestial or galactus, an elite skyfather controlling the universe is not so outstreched, however it wasnt stated as the universe at full but as the heavens, perhaps zeus was able to manipulate it that way that some portion of it was help on his shoulders like lets say the galaxy, the heavens can also be only the solar system, no one at any point said it was the whole universe, i know at the end of the day they are connected and they are the universe merged with the multiverse in the first place if we look at it that way however zeus is an elite skyfather and i am sure his magic can manipulate portions of mass and weight out of it, it never said he was helding the universe but the heavens, what portion?

nop, you also need the strength to do so, basically moving the earth means taking the earth out of its course, that means you have to overpower its weight and focr of movement in the first place, flight might help but what you say is just redicilous, you basically say everyone with flight powers can move the earth even storm which is just false because they dont have the strength to push against the earth, the earth will just stop their movement flight or no flight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.