Cassandra Cain (Black Bat) Vs Dick Grayson (HTH only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/68348/2348693-tumblr_m0mxkwytbv1r9z0zvo2_1280_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/78698/2416575-jason_and_grayson_large.png

Q99
Hand to hand only? Cass.

Dick can put up a fight, but Cassandra is probably the best modern-day martial artist in pre-reboot DC.

Mindset
Dick pounds her.

red sabre
no woman can beat dick.

Q99
So yea, pretty much no question Black Bat wins.

red sabre
who is black bat? is there a white bat as well? i want a ginger bat

DarkSaint85
I want a baseball bat.

Daredevil1
Grayson stock has definitely gone up ever since he took the mantle of the Bat.

While Cass has gone down a bit.....losing to Robin. When they fought it was actually a even stand still. With that said it might go 50/50 with a very small edge to Cass though since she did defeat Shiva. Would be a interesting fight that's for sure and not a stomp for either character.

pym-ftw
I'd say Dick if he ran around and only counter striked, but I think Cain will win

Even though I think Cain beating Shiva is pis

srankmissingnin
Dick

cdtm
Originally posted by pym-ftw
I'd say Dick if he ran around and only counter striked, but I think Cain will win

Even though I think Cain beating Shiva is pis

Feat wise, the PIS is Shiva matching and beating her. ^^

Maybe I'll put my Deaths Head respect thread on hold and work on a CC one.. But I was holding off until I got all her material, and not just her solo series and some crossovers...

cdtm
Originally posted by Mindset
Dick pounds her.

http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com/assets_c/2010/11/Boss_Thumbs_Up_gif-thumb-350x197-15764.gif

Dream Stuff
Not jobbing, Cass stomps just about any street in hth.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by cdtm
Feat wise, the PIS is Shiva matching and beating her. ^^

Maybe I'll put my Deaths Head respect thread on hold and work on a CC one.. But I was holding off until I got all her material, and not just her solo series and some crossovers...

I wouldn't bother, there are comprehensive Batgirl respect threads on several websites across the net. Everyone knows what she can do.

Cass beating Shiva is CIS. It was directly stated as such on panel, by Cass herself.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Daredevil1

While Cass has gone down a bit.....losing to Robin. When they fought it was actually a even stand still. With that said it might go 50/50 with a very small edge to Cass though since she did defeat Shiva. Would be a interesting fight that's for sure and not a stomp for either character.

When did she lose to Robin? Scans?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Golgo13
When did she lose to Robin? Scans?

When she was evil.

Golgo13
In hth? I'd like to see this.

Q99
Originally posted by Daredevil1

Yea, that's why it's a good fight. Before his stock went up, it wouldn't be.

That was when she was drugged. By the time she's Blackbat, she's uber again.

No it wasn't. Cassandra said Shiva's motive for challenging strong foes has always been to find someone who can beat her and kill her. Nothing specific to Cass other than her being the first able to pull it off.

And of course, they fought again later, after Shiva had been noted to have practiced up and driven herself hard, and Cassandra won that one too.

-Pr-
Originally posted by -Pr-
Dick is in real trouble here I think. While I know that Dick can often get a bad reputation, he always does his best to rise to the occasion. He gets smacked around a lot, jammed in to places he really doesn't want to be, and is regularly stuck with an ******* for a partner. While I think he'd give it a fair shot, I just don't think Dick is going to get through this without being beaten.

BruceSkywalker
good fight.. i'd say Cass(who needs to be brought back) for the slight majority 6/10 ftw

cdtm
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I wouldn't bother, there are comprehensive Batgirl respect threads on several websites across the net. Everyone knows what she can do.

Cass beating Shiva is CIS. It was directly stated as such on panel, by Cass herself.

Yes, but Shiva also doesn't have the laundry list of feats Cass does, especially the bullet timing feats.

Her rep is built mostly on giving Batman and other streets a hard time. Which is worth something, just not as much as what Cass has.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.