Gladiator vs Kuurth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

red sabre
no bfr who wins

h1a8
Originally posted by red sabre
no bfr who wins

Why do thread makers keep bringing up no bfr in matches where neither combatant can be bfred? It's a waste of typing and time and reading.

With that said, Kuurth can beat ANY herald
Hell I don't see Tyrant or Galactus beating him.

The only beings that could possibly beat him are abstracts or MAGICAL skyfather level beings (who can possible remove the enchantment). It's still speculative though.

So again, any thread where Kuurth fights a herald level being is spite and not worthy of a good debate.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by h1a8

The only beings that could possibly beat him are abstracts or MAGICAL skyfather level beings (who can possible remove the enchantment).

http://www.funnymotivationalposters.info/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Holy-Facepalm.jpg

red sabre

http://www.thenoobdad.com/wp-content/uploads/Dumb-Kid.jpeg

Harbinger
1ytCEuuW2_A

vansonbee
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
http://www.funnymotivationalposters.info/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Holy-Facepalm.jpg Try Buddha, he's ultra forgiving.

red sabre
Why do thread makers keep bringing up no bfr in matches where neither combatant can be bfred? It's a waste of typing and time and reading.

With that said, Kuurth can beat ANY herald

The only beings that could possibly beat him are abstracts or MAGICAL skyfather level beings (who can possible remove the enchantment). It's still speculative though.

So again, any thread where Kuurth fights a herald level being is spite and not worthy of a good debate.

seriously this post is so full of dumbassary i cant even describe it, you really believe even galactus cant harm him? only abstracts can? or megical skyfathers? freakin colossus cracked his helmet with a punch, colossusnaut was able to hurt him and beat the shit out of him, yeah yeah i know he lost the juggernaut powerup however just look at this the next way, if without the juggernaut power up he got beat up by colossusnaut then adding the juggernaut powerup means its the same guy + juggernaut powers included, it seem like the serpent power up alone didnt give him a very great deal of durability therefor most of his durability was from the juggernaut powerup in the first place, overall he was stronger and more durable than your averege juggernaut because its juggernaut + serpent upgrade however i dont think its anything that cant be passed by any high herals that really wants to hurt him, i am sure guys like thor using his godblast or silver surfer using his cosmic blast will hurt him, and trans being such as superboy prime or thanos will beat the upgrades out of him.

Newjak
seriously this post is so full of dumbassary i cant even describe it, you really believe even galactus cant harm him? only abstracts can? or megical skyfathers? freakin colossus cracked his helmet with a punch, colossusnaut was able to hurt him and beat the shit out of him, yeah yeah i know he lost the juggernaut powerup however just look at this the next way, if without the juggernaut power up he got beat up by colossusnaut then adding the juggernaut powerup means its the same guy + juggernaut powers included, it seem like the serpent power up alone didnt give him a very great deal of durability therefor most of his durability was from the juggernaut powerup in the first place, overall he was stronger and more durable than your averege juggernaut because its juggernaut + serpent upgrade however i dont think its anything that cant be passed by any high herals that really wants to hurt him, i am sure guys like thor using his godblast or silver surfer using his cosmic blast will hurt him, and trans being such as superboy prime or thanos will beat the upgrades out of him. While I don't agree with H1's extreme point of view even having 'just' Juggernaut durability is crazy good. Considering Juggernaut durability has survived a godblast and being thrown into oblivion and not even getting scratched by wolverine's claws.

I don't see any legit trans character beating FP Kuurth unless they have a particular skill suited to beating him, like magic removal or something like that.

ColossusGrundy
I call Kuurth just because i've never been impressed by Gladiator, who has the wonderful ability to lose to ppl he shouldn't.

Kuurth 7/10.

red sabre
Originally posted by Newjak
While I don't agree with H1's extreme point of view even having 'just' Juggernaut durability is crazy good. Considering Juggernaut durability has survived a godblast and being thrown into oblivion and not even getting scratched by wolverine's claws.

I don't see any legit trans character beating FP Kuurth unless they have a particular skill suited to beating him, like magic removal or something like that.

Lol i knew some smart ass will bring the juggernaut surviving thor godblast feat, but the same smart ass is not that smart because it was a blast from a very weak thor and the godblast is his energy and life force therefor the goblast was a very weak one and not comming close to the one owning galactus.

actually there is a scan of wolverine and juggernaut fighting, its kinda flash back or something but you see juggernaut being cut by wolverine.

you dont see any legit trans beating him? judging by what exactly? trans level characters can destroy dimensions, can destroy words and solar systems, the power output of someone like thanos or superboy prime is crazy, do you really think the cyttorak + serpent powerup will keep him safe from that? serpent power ups were easily hurt by heralds, juggernaut enhancement was overpowered by hulk many times in war hulk form or the WWH that stopped his movement or how about onslaught who is a legit trans easily overpowering the cyttorak enhancement? captain universe beat the living crap out of juggernaut and put him in coma,thor himself was able to take down his enhacement by magic, no reason to believe trans power output cant be greater than thor's magic, at the end of the day all the proof tells us its serpent + cyttorak power ups and its nothing that trans level beings shouldnt be able to bypass easily.

PillarofOsiris
Any trans character like thanos or OF Thor should handle Kuurth quite easily.

The Sorrow
Kuurth wins

Newjak
Lol i knew some smart ass will bring the juggernaut surviving thor godblast feat, but the same smart ass is not that smart because it was a blast from a very weak thor and the godblast is his energy and life force therefor the goblast was a very weak one and not comming close to the one owning galactus.

actually there is a scan of wolverine and juggernaut fighting, its kinda flash back or something but you see juggernaut being cut by wolverine.

you dont see any legit trans beating him? judging by what exactly? trans level characters can destroy dimensions, can destroy words and solar systems, the power output of someone like thanos or superboy prime is crazy, do you really think the cyttorak + serpent powerup will keep him safe from that? serpent power ups were easily hurt by heralds, juggernaut enhancement was overpowered by hulk many times in war hulk form or the WWH that stopped his movement or how about onslaught who is a legit trans easily overpowering the cyttorak enhancement? captain universe beat the living crap out of juggernaut and put him in coma,thor himself was able to take down his enhacement by magic, no reason to believe trans power output cant be greater than thor's magic, at the end of the day all the proof tells us its serpent + cyttorak power ups and its nothing that trans level beings shouldnt be able to bypass easily. YOu mean the godblast that Thor used after he said he was feeling much better and was no longer plagued by the sickness. Yeah I'm gonna say it wasn't that weak and wasn't like didn't try every other attack he could muster before that.

There is a scan of Cain straight up tanking Wolverine's claws and I have never seen Logan cut Cain at full power.

I guess I'll just go down the list

War Hulk - Celestial Technology

WWH- Actually didn't stop him so I don't know why you brought him up.

Onslaught - was supposed to be the true user of the gem

Captain Universe - Caught Cain unaware and not ready to fight, and from what we know about Colossus now that matters, second time around CU didn't even scratch Cain.

Thor's attacks can hurt Abstracts/Skyfathers. And Thor has still only ever been able to beat Cain by BFR.

eaebiakuya

But Galactus is far stronger than any skyfather.

red sabre
YOu mean the godblast that Thor used after he said he was feeling much better and was no longer plagued by the sickness. Yeah I'm gonna say it wasn't that weak and wasn't like didn't try every other attack he could muster before that.

There is a scan of Cain straight up tanking Wolverine's claws and I have never seen Logan cut Cain at full power.

I guess I'll just go down the list

War Hulk - Celestial Technology

WWH- Actually didn't stop him so I don't know why you brought him up.

Onslaught - was supposed to be the true user of the gem

Captain Universe - Caught Cain unaware and not ready to fight, and from what we know about Colossus now that matters, second time around CU didn't even scratch Cain.

Thor's attacks can hurt Abstracts/Skyfathers. And Thor has still only ever been able to beat Cain by BFR.

thor was hurt while performing his godblast on cain, it was stated and also showed therefor his godblast wasnt nearly as powerful as his averege, unless you believe juggernaut is more durable than skyfather and abstracts like you stated yourself they can be hurt by the godblast.

there is also a scan that shows their fight in a flash back memory and juggernaut being cut by wolverine i will look it up.

it was celestial tech granted to him by apocalypse, how powerful did this tech made him? at first he was evently matched and even overpowered slightly by juggernaut so i wouldnt say it put him on some unrealistic levels in the first place.

WWH and juggernaut were pushing against each other and the fact alone that juggernaut wasnt moving forward already means WWH stopped him and his powers.

onslaught raped him several times the first time he didnt have no gem no anything and he was hurting juggernaut physically.

it doesnt matter if cain was aware of captain universe or not, facts are captain universe defeated him physically and sent him to coma dont try to stawman.

so you want to tell me that some guy that is empowered by an elder got to some degree which means he got only fraction of the cyttorak power is more durable and more powerful than skyfathers and abstracts? thor can hurt them only with his godblast, when using it on cain it was a very weak godblast because thor was hurt and his energy was very weak as stated on panel and showed.

carver9
Kuurth wins.

Newjak
thor was hurt while performing his godblast on cain, it was stated and also showed therefor his godblast wasnt nearly as powerful as his averege, unless you believe juggernaut is more durable than skyfather and abstracts like you stated yourself that can be huer by the godblast.

there is also a scan that shows their fight in a flash back memory and juggernaut being cut by wolverine i will look it up.

it was celestial tech granted to him by apocalypse, how powerful did this tech made him? at first he was evently matched and even overpowered slightly by juggernaut so i wouldnt say it put him on some unrealistic levels in the first place.

WWH and juggernaut were pushing against each other and the fact alone that juggernaut wasnt moving forward already means WWH stopped him and his powers.

onslaught raped him several times the first time he didnt have no gem no anything and he was hurting juggernaut physically.

it doesnt matter if cain was aware of captain universe or not, facts are captain universe defeated him physically and sent him to coma dont try to stawman.

so you want to tell me that some guy that is empowered by an elder got to some degree which means he got only fraction of the cyttorak power is more durable and more powerful than skyfathers and abstracts? thor can hurt them only with his godblast, when using it on cain it was a very weak godblast because thor was hurt and his energy was very weak as stated on panel and showed. I blieve Cain's durability was meant to be super high. More so than Superman/Thor/Hulk characters.

Thor was fine by that point.

We know that divine/magical items can effect Cain's enchantment's what did war hulk have but Celestial Technology which fits that.

WWH didn't stop him, he was only able to divert some of the momentum away from him. That's it he didn't stop him.

Cyttorak said that it was Xavier who was meant to be the original Juggernaut and that is why Onslaught went after him.

As we've seen from Colossanuat it does matter if Cain was ready for CU because Jugegrnaut's can walk around not fully juggered and up and susceptible to injury.

I also find this notion that somehow Cain has a magical cheiling placed on him based on power source. While there is some truth to this in comics how many times have avatars and heralds gone beyond their pay grade to do something people never thought they could at their level.

Silver Surfer beating T & A using the Crunch energies.
Captain Marvel tangling with Guardian
Green Lantern beating a Guardian.

It's not exactly unheard of. I believe Cain must meant to be a character that was the best in durability around.

red sabre
I blieve Cain's durability was meant to be super high. More so than Superman/Thor/Hulk characters.

Thor was fine by that point.

We know that divine/magical items can effect Cain's enchantment's what did war hulk have but Celestial Technology which fits that.

WWH didn't stop him, he was only able to divert some of the momentum away from him. That's it he didn't stop him.

Cyttorak said that it was Xavier who was meant to be the original Juggernaut and that is why Onslaught went after him.

As we've seen from Colossanuat it does matter if Cain was ready for CU because Jugegrnaut's can walk around not fully juggered and up and susceptible to injury.

I also find this notion that somehow Cain has a magical cheiling placed on him based on power source. While there is some truth to this in comics how many times have avatars and heralds gone beyond their pay grade to do something people never thought they could at their level.

Silver Surfer beating T & A using the Crunch energies.
Captain Marvel tangling with Guardian
Green Lantern beating a Guardian.

It's not exactly unheard of. I believe Cain must meant to be a character that was the best in durability around.

not to sound rude but i dont really care what you believe about cain, cain was hurt many times before by guys like hulk onslaught and all the times you see someone punch him and cain goes "uumfff" well guess what? i guess it proves he is hurt but not to the great degrees, of course not to a high degree until he meats up with high heralds then he is being put down.

thor wasnt fine at that point reread the story, he was hurt and injured it was stated and showed he was weaker and therefor the godblast was weaker.

how do you know the way that tech was working? it didnt seem to be magic or divine powers, it seem like the tech increased his strength to the point he just overpowered cain physically, if you got a proof it was megical present it otherwise we go by what we see and thats hulk becomming stronger and overpower cain.

what are juggernaut powers? he is unstopabble once he starts moving blah blah blkah, he was held still by WWH which means his powers already were stoped.

what the hell is xavier meant to be juggernaut has to do with anything? onslaught was the juggernaut? wtf? dude onslaught hurt cain physically before he had the gem thats a fact and there is nothing to argue about go read a comics.

i dont get what the hell were you trying to tell me about colossus and juggernaut? speak english, you cant undress my points and you simply type all kind of bullshit which make no sense, as i said before cain had both serpent and cyttorak powers, cain did not have the cyttorak powers to their fullest he was depowered remember? therefor it was like serpent + half juggernaut powers, after cyttorak took the half juggernaut powers from him he left with only serpent powers and this is when he was hurt by colossusnaut which shows us with serpent powers he was hurt already, so basically whats left hanging there is that half juggernaut powers that combined with serpent made kuurth, claiming that serpent powers + half juggernaut cant be huer by trans level beings is retarded.

show me juggernaut doing that, you really want to tell me jugegrnaut has the powers of an elder god? wow this is getting dumber and dumber by seconds.

really? so you want to tell me cain was meant to be the peak of durability? more durable than odin? more durable than tyrant? he is the ultimate durable character that got raped physically by onslaught, captain universe, war hulk, burned to bones and recover however burned to his bones... i dont remember the context to that exactly but i remember that, even logically if we speak juggernaut is empowered by an elder god that gives him a fraction of his powers so how can he be more powerful than skyfathers and abstracts as you claim yourself?

Newjak
not to sound rude but i dont really care what you believe about cain, cain was hurt many times before by guys like hulk onslaught and all the times you see someone punch him and cain goes "uumfff" well guess what? i guess it proves he is hurt but not to the great degrees, of course not to a high degree until he meats up with high heralds then he is being put down.

thor wasnt fine at that point reread the story, he was hurt and injured it was stated and showed he was weaker and therefor the godblast was weaker.

how do you know the way that tech was working? it didnt seem to be magic or divine powers, it seem like the tech increased his strength to the point he just overpowered cain physically, if you got a proof it was megical present it otherwise we go by what we see and thats hulk becomming stronger and overpower cain.

what are juggernaut powers? he is unstopabble once he starts moving blah blah blkah, he was held still by WWH which means his powers already were stoped.

what the hell is xavier meant to be juggernaut has to do with anything? onslaught was the juggernaut? wtf? dude onslaught hurt cain physically before he had the gem thats a fact and there is nothing to argue about go read a comics.

i dont get what the hell were you trying to tell me about colossus and juggernaut? speak english, you cant undress my points and you simply type all kind of bullshit which make no sense, as i said before cain had both serpent and cyttorak powers, cain did not have the cyttorak powers to their fullest he was depowered remember? therefor it was like serpent + half juggernaut powers, after cyttorak took the half juggernaut powers from him he left with only serpent powers and this is when he was hurt by colossusnaut which shows us with serpent powers he was hurt already, so basically whats left hanging there is that half juggernaut powers that combined with serpent made kuurth, claiming that serpent powers + half juggernaut cant be huer by trans level beings is retarded.

show me juggernaut doing that, you really want to tell me jugegrnaut has the powers of an elder god? wow this is getting dumber and dumber by seconds.

really? so you want to tell me cain was meant to be the peak of durability? more durable than odin? more durable than tyrant? he is the ultimate durable character that got raped physically by onslaught, captain universe, war hulk, burned to bones and recover however burned to his bones... i dont remember the context to that exactly but i remember that, even logically if we speak juggernaut is empowered by an elder god that gives him a fraction of his powers so how can he be more powerful than skyfathers and abstracts as you claim yourself? Don't mean to be rude but you should actually know the stuff you are talking about before saying it.

The burned to the bone bit was by D'Spayre who had drained Cain's power. So Cain was A) depowered and B) was getting hurt by his own power getting used against him.

As for Juggy being depowered, we learned way back in Excalibur that Cyttorak has specifically told Cain that if he wants to use the full Juggernaut power all he has to do is want to use it. That's it. So it was full powered Juggernaut + Kuurth.

I don't have to prove anything Celestial technology is a high form of power, the same type of stuff that has been known to bypass Cain's enchantment's before.

The point is that Xavier was supposed to be the Juggernaut which means Cyttorak may not have been letting Cain get the full power. Plus it's not like Cain carries the gem around his chest so Onslaught had to pull it from him somehow. Cyttorak let him do that I believe.

WWH didn't stop him only diverted his momentum away some which was causing the mansion to collapse. You see stopping someone is completely overcoming their inertia which WWH couldn't do. As stated by himself he could only divert enough.

And I didn't say Juggernaut was more durable than Odin/Galactus, but he is supposed to be super durable and it wouldn't be the first time someone on his level did something or took something they shouldn't be able to from a higher end power.

red sabre
Don't mean to be rude but you should actually know the stuff you are talking about before saying it.

The burned to the bone bit was by D'Spayre who had drained Cain's power. So Cain was A) depowered and B) was getting hurt by his own power getting used against him.

As for Juggy being depowered, we learned way back in Excalibur that Cyttorak has specifically told Cain that if he wants to use the full Juggernaut power all he has to do is want to use it. That's it. So it was full powered Juggernaut + Kuurth.

I don't have to prove anything Celestial technology is a high form of power, the same type of stuff that has been known to bypass Cain's enchantment's before.

The point is that Xavier was supposed to be the Juggernaut which means Cyttorak may not have been letting Cain get the full power. Plus it's not like Cain carries the gem around his chest so Onslaught had to pull it from him somehow. Cyttorak let him do that I believe.

WWH didn't stop him only diverted his momentum away some which was causing the mansion to collapse. You see stopping someone is completely overcoming their inertia which WWH couldn't do. As stated by himself he could only divert enough.

what stuff? you were saying you think cain was suppose to be more durable than the highest heralds in comics universe so i told you it doesnt matter what you think its the facts.

but that means that spray guy or what ever the name basically bypassed his cyttorak enhancements and just did it to him and therefor he overpowered his so called durability.

and after that cyttorak took his powers once again and nobody said he did it under those same conditions, at first before cain fought the WWH those were the conditions however after he was punished for the second time cyttorak migh have change the rules, beside that was it ever stated that cain somehow tapped into the full juggernaut power? he was depowered until the merge with the seepent power so unless you show me some kind of proof that he suddenly tapped into the full juggernaut power somehow then its serpent power + half juggernaut power = kuurth.

i know celestial tech is a high power, but as we see the celestial tech hulk was wearing made him tap into more strength, the technology basically gave him more strength, if you believe he suddenly became magical please provide the evidence.

those are your speculations and it was never stated or presented, all we know is the things that happened and its that onslaught even before taking the gem away wrecked juggernaut physically and juggy was all scared like a pussy cat after the beting he recieved, your speculations further have no ground at all.

again you are trying to twist the things, both WWH and juggernaut clintch, you see juggernaut moving WWH slightly backwards which means he was trying to move forward but then stopped, WWH stopped him momentum and his powers.

red sabre

And I didn't say Juggernaut was more durable than Odin/Galactus, but he is supposed to be super durable and it wouldn't be the first time someone on his level did something or took something they shouldn't be able to from a higher end power.

you said he was suppose to be the most durable there is, you said that thor can hurt skyfather and even abstracts but not juggernaut which means you believe juggernaut to be more durable than skyfathers and abstracts which is as stupid as it gets.

Newjak
what stuff? you were saying you think cain was suppose to be more durable than the highest heralds in comics universe so i told you it doesnt matter what you think its the facts.

but that means that spray guy or what ever the name basically bypassed his cyttorak enhancements and just did it to him and therefor he overpowered his so called durability.

and after that cyttorak took his powers once again and nobody said he did it under those same conditions, at first before cain fought the WWH those were the conditions however after he was punished for the second time cyttorak migh have change the rules, beside that was it ever stated that cain somehow tapped into the full juggernaut power? he was depowered until the merge with the seepent power so unless you show me some kind of proof that he suddenly tapped into the full juggernaut power somehow then its serpent power + half juggernaut power = kuurth.

i know celestial tech is a high power, but as we see the celestial tech hulk was wearing made him tap into more strength, the technology basically gave him more strength, if you believe he suddenly became magical please provide the evidence.

those are your speculations and it was never stated or presented, all we know is the things that happened and its that onslaught even before taking the gem away wrecked juggernaut physically and juggy was all scared like a pussy cat after the beting he recieved, your speculations further have no ground at all.

again you are trying to twist the things, both WWH and juggernaut clintch, you see juggernaut moving WWH slightly backwards which means he was trying to move forward but then stopped, WWH stopped him momentum and his powers. It's not what I think it's what is shown.

Name me another High herald that has no sold Wolverine's claws or walked away from any form of a godblast.

How in the world does that equate to him bypassing the enchantment? He had taken Cain's power, Cain was depowered, then D'Spayre turned a depowered Cain into a skeleton which he survived of course.

It was shown in the Exaclibur comments by Cyttorak himself as to why Onslaught was drawn after him. He even mentioned Onslaught feared Cain's power. Also the gem had never before been in Cain's body so why would it it start with Onslaught hmm?

It wasn't just making Hulk stronger the celestial tech was also covering him in green energy. So a celestial green energy field was interrupting Cain's own powers. It's happened before.

I'm not twisting anything, it was specifically stated on panel that WWH could only divert Cain's momentum away from him and that he couldn't stop him.

Newjak
you said he was suppose to be the most durable there is, you said that thor can hurt skyfather and even abstracts but not juggernaut which means you believe juggernaut to be more durable than skyfathers and abstracts which is as stupid as it gets. Actually you drew that conclusion together.

Either way I believe that Cain can survive drastic ordeals, like being thrown into Oblivion. I believe Cain can take a lot more than any other herald level being when he is being written to his top levels.

red sabre
It's not what I think it's what is shown.

Name me another High herald that has no sold Wolverine's claws or walked away from any form of a godblast.

How in the world does that equate to him bypassing the enchantment? He had taken Cain's power, Cain was depowered, then D'Spayre turned a depowered Cain into a skeleton which he survived of course.

It was shown in the Exaclibur comments by Cyttorak himself as to why Onslaught was drawn after him. He even mentioned Onslaught feared Cain's power. Also the gem had never before been in Cain's body so why would it it start with Onslaught hmm?

It wasn't just making Hulk stronger the celestial tech was also covering him in green energy. So a celestial green energy field was interrupting Cain's own powers. It's happened before.

I'm not twisting anything, it was specifically stated on panel that WWH could only divert Cain's momentum away from him and that he couldn't stop him.

how is it shown when juggernaut gets hurt and overpowered left and right? and i didnt even bring his so called PIS feats.

thor did not use his godblast on other heralds and plus it was a depowered godblast therefor its irrelevant.

as i stated wolverine did cut juggernaut i am looking for the scan, and even if we say he didnt that means has a nice durability vs cutting, physical strength magic and energy took him down before.

cyttorak is protecting cain from overall damage, the juggernaut power is protecting him as an overall force field, the fact alone this spray guy was able to do what he did already means he bypassed the juggernaut defence force and burned him to his skeleton.

what does it have to do with anything? did cyttorak state he took away juggernaut durability for onslaught? i know xavier was intended to be the original choise however wtf does it have to do with anything? based on that statement you came up with some story of your own which doesnt even make sense, it was a strange part of the story that whole cain losing the gem however it still doesnt change the simple fact that onslaught owned juggernaut with his full power and with his gem physically.

show me a proof that the celestial tech just took off cain powers, the way i see it he started to glow as he tapped into the full power of the celestial tech which made him stronger and he overpowered cain physically, this is what the comics shows us, if juggernaut enhancement was somehow canceled it would have been stated, your whole argument consisting of you making shit up with no proof at all just inventing a new storyline and using those lies to debate, thats just dumb.

the fight clearly shows us WWH stopping cain whats more need to be explained? cain is moving him backwards and then stopped again adn they basically stand spot on which already means he is stopped by WWH, dude at this point this is just pathetic all you do is twist events and trying to tell me the feats are not the same as we see them whish is just stupid.

red sabre
Actually you drew that conclusion together.

Either way I believe that Cain can survive drastic ordeals, like being thrown into Oblivion. I believe Cain can take a lot more than any other herald level being when he is being written to his top levels.

based on your words.

dude cain got defeated by hulk so many times.

Damborgson
gladiator can give him some trouble. He'd still be hitting him harder than anyone else did in FI imo. But he'd lose in the end.

red sabre
damborgson if i pay you money will you make me a cool sig?

Damborgson
damborgson if i pay you money will you make me a cool sig?

Nope. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/131.gif

But I'll give you think link so you can PM scythe about it since he's the one who made it for me. stick out tongue

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=19877

He's a good guy, just send him the pics when he agrees, and then give him time since he's pretty busy.

red sabre
thanks man i appreciate that smile

PillarofOsiris
Gladiator is dead. He has no chance here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.