Living Tribunal vs Team Prep Gods

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Team Richards get 1 year of prep, and only the materials currently on Marvel Earth to use. They can't bring in any help (i.e. they can't call Thor, Odin, Celestials, Franklin Richards, etc.)

Team:
Reed Richards
Bruce Banner
Spiderman
Batman
Dr. Doom
Hank Pym
Iron Man
Steel
Dr. Strange (Sorcerer Supreme)
Dr. Fate (Kent Nelson)
Zatanna

TheGodKiller
If 616-Reed has a similar level of intellect as MC2-Reed , then I only see the team achieving a temporary BFR at most .

Otherwise LT slaughterstomps .

PS : LOL at you for thinking that any among Thor,Odin,Celestials or Franklin can be of any help here .

PillarofOsiris
I hate threads with prep in them.

PillarofOsiris
aren't all the infinity gems on the earth currently? Or maybe one is on the moon I guess, i'm not really sure.

pym-ftw
Pym solos

janus77
Banner upgrades the iPod, sticks in some classic Lady Gaga and threatens to press play... LT gives up.

guy222
LT pimps slap Drake and Breezy FTW laughing out loud

janus77
Banner's too busy listening to "Pumped up kicks" and stealing The Punisher's weapons stash...

Colossus-Big C
No Thanos? no High Evolutionary?
Anyways , team could destroy the dimensions of mbody, therefore LT would not be able to manifest a physical body in the universe.

Tar-Antado
LT makes the team spend the rest of eternity thinking they won. In reality, they got turned into gerbils in Richard Gere's collection.

zopzop
Originally posted by Tar-Antado
LT makes the team spend the rest of eternity thinking they won. In reality, they got turned into gerbils in Richard Gere's collection.
OMFG laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.