Batman protocols.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
Batman in his suit but no belt or other gadgets takes on all five at the same time...

The following are his opponents for the fights.
Hercules after the chaos war event where he lost all his strength
Superman has various super powers removed like when he was exposed to red sun light.
Donald Blake without the ability to turn into Thor.
Hal Jordan no rings
Scott summers neutralized of his power set by Leech.

Can Bruce prove his skill is great enoight to take on this neutered heroes.

If Bruce wins. His prize is clay Aiken.

KingD19
Isn't Donald Blake a cripple?

I don't know about Hal, but I know Herc is a great fighter as well as Cyclops. Superman probably has some training in his human form too since he loses his powers so often. I think between the 3 of them they can get a respectful 5/10.

Metalmanx
Batman loses. Not by a lot, but enough. Even without their powers, this team is a bit too much for him. Hercules alone is still a extremely competent fighter, with millenia of experience under his belt. And apparently Supes isn't completely useless without his powers. And Cyclops has proven to be very proficient in hand-to-hand combat. The other two provide much-needed distraction.

Team wins 5-6/10.

rotiart
Is Donald Blake a cripple? I know he uses the walking came but is that because he has to or just for looks.

KingD19
Unless it changed in the more modern times, Blake had a messed up leg and needed the cane to help get around. Like House. And when he slammed it on the ground, it turned into Mjolnir and he became Thor.

DarkSaint85
The suit's still pretty powerful - tasers, gas, KEvlar etc still built in. He could hang with them for a bit. 5/10?

Inhuman
5 or 6 out of 10 for the team seems reasonable.
Clay Aiken as a prize might pull a few more wins for Bruce. 10/10 for Bruce if Clay was a teenager.

JakeTheBank
Team comfortably.

pym-ftw
Phoenix>leech but ok

Scott would take 3/10 solo imho

Hercules may not even be peak human so he needs more feats

As a team i'd say team 6-7/10 if they listen to Scott

KingD19
His feats are that he's been fighting for a few thousand years, and is one of the most skilled fighters on Marvel Earth, especially in wrestling.

Lord Feron
Herc is a big help for the team. The dude still had pretty impressive agility and fighting ability without his godly powers.

ColossusGrundy
You all are forgetting Bruce Wayne's ability to brood his enemies into submission.

They leave after hearing the Batman brood to his fullest potential.

Bruce Wayne has his way with Clay Aiken that night.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.