Firelord Ozai vs Amon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
For those that are up to date on LOK, you know what's up with Amon, so how does he stack up against Firelord Ozai?

edit* Yes, forgot to add Sozin's comet amp

KingD19
Unless Sozin's Comet is overhead, Amon in a stomp.

Demonic Phoenix
Anyway, Amon wins with ease if he can blood-bend freely. If he has to fight like he usually does in the presence of benders, Ozai torches him.

* I am using Comet Amped Ozai.

Nephthys
Ozai isn't going to get lucky like Mako and have Amon mistakenly point Ozai's hands at him. Amon pwns him.

TheAuraAngel
The Mako scene was filled with stupid anyway. Tarrlok stops Korra from bending with bloodbending but Mako can still shoot lightning? Makes no sense.

But yeah, Amon might get a bit burned but he should be able to remove Ozai's bending. That and the dude can tank lightning anyway so yeah lol.

Edit: Actually never mind. Amon will take Ozai's bending away, where upon Ozai will finally shoot the Blue fire that he'd never fully grasped before.

So Amon loses.

Demonic Phoenix
Doubt he's tanking Comet-amped Lightning. Mako's nothing compared to Comet-amped Ozai anyway.

TheAuraAngel
Ozai wins because Blue Fire.

Nephthys
I don't get the joke.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Nephthys
I don't get the joke.

Korra never got Airbending until she lost everything.

So the joke is, Ozai is annoyed because despite being her superior, he could never bend blue fire like his daughter. Suddenly, when all is lost, he does it. I am making fun of Korra's asspull airbending.

He then goes home and is all "What now *****?" to Azula's face.

At least, I don't recall anyone ever bending blue fire except Azula(and the Dragons I guess).

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Ozai wins because Blue Fire.

He wins HtH.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
He wins HtH.

Against a chi blocker?

KingD19
Azula was the only one to use Blue Fire.

Dragons used rainbows.

And I think Ozai takes it with Sozin's help. Just a fireblast too big for Amon to dodge.

Nephthys
Korra never got Airbending until she lost everything.

So the joke is, Ozai is annoyed because despite being her superior, he could never bend blue fire like his daughter. Suddenly, when all is lost, he does it. I am making fun of Korra's asspull airbending.

He then goes home and is all "What now *****?" to Azula's face.

At least, I don't recall anyone ever bending blue fire except Azula(and the Dragons I guess).

Oh.

That was a pretty crap joke.

TheAuraAngel
Oh.

That was a pretty crap joke.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m78jq4pEKd1rb9irso1_500.jpg

Better?

Nephthys
Better.

Demonic Phoenix
Against a chi blocker?

Amon will forget that he can chi block.

NemeBro
Ozai stomps. erm

A single blast from Comet Amped Ozai would turn Amon to ash.

Nephthys
Assuming Amon would let him get off a single blast.

NemeBro
Ozai with the comet is faster than Amon.

And if a weak Firebender like Mako can break out of Bloodbending, Ozai certainly can. smile

TheAuraAngel
Yakone, a weaker bloodbender than Amon based on showings(since Amon can basically take away Bending, I assume he is stronger than Yakone) is able to Bloodbend Aang, who is >>>Ozai. Only the Avatar State saved him.

The problem here is a very simple one: Amon just needs to think for Ozai to be helpless.

Then again, because the scene is so ****ing stupid, it may very well be possible that Ozai can break out. One second Amon has both Korra and Mako unable to do anything to him, the next second both are still able to bend and somehow resist it. So who knows.

**** bloodbending.

BloodRain
/thread?

TheAuraAngel
Indeed.

Seriously, look.

TXMAbLYGiW8

1:01 They're completely helpless. He has them both at his mercy.

1:45 Mako somehow bends. This makes no sense. It's been shown that bending is stopped when someone is being blood bent. Tarrlok stopped Korra from bending, Katara stopped Hama from bending, Aang was helpless to Yakone, etc. Sure, characters like Zolt are still bending while being blood bent but since it was only slight blood bending it still makes sense. Here Mako just does it...because.

2:18 Mako is back to being completely helpless for no good reason.

2:56 Korra manages to bend while being blood bent. I actually think this makes sense, since Amon has been fully charged with lightning and knocked around a lot. He's not exactly in top form at the moment, later getting knocked out. But it's still inconsistent I suppose.

So either Ozai will be helpless, or Ozai will be able to do something somehow.

XanatosForever
The way I understood it, bloodbending nullifies other forms of bending because it prevents a bender from carrying out the motions that would lead to bending effects. Of the four types, this means that air and fire have the best chance to counterattack, because both have some method of releasing their element with little to no extraneous movement. Airbenders can release wind by breathing or other...er, ways...firebenders can literally breathe fire. What that scene showed, again in my understanding, is that lightningbending's primary requisite is the two-finger "prong" shape to grasp the electric charge, which is why Mako was able to zap Amon.

NemeBro
Ozai can bend by breathing.

Stop that ****er. Happy Dance

TheAuraAngel
So can Aang. Still didn't stop Yakone from pwning him. awesome

NemeBro
Yakone>>>Amon, clearly.

TheAuraAngel
Yakone and Amon fought. Amon won. vin

XanatosForever
Originally posted by NemeBro
Ozai can bend by breathing.

Stop that ****er. Happy Dance Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
So can Aang. Still didn't stop Yakone from pwning him. awesome

I do have a few points that I think would explain that bit, but I see your point.

Robtard
Ozai in a stomp. He'd casually shrug off Amon's blood-bending attempts. Though it wouldn't get that far, Ozai could turn him into ash before Amon planned a move.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Robtard
Ozai in a stomp. He'd casually shrug off Amon's blood-bending attempts. Though it wouldn't get that far, Ozai could turn him into ash before Amon planned a move. thumb up

Pay no heed to the fact that this man is retarded, this time, he is correct.

Robtard
Originally posted by NemeBro
thumb up

Pay no heed to the fact that this man is retarded, this time, he is correct.
http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/5277/powerbottoming.jpg

STFU, you fat power-bottoming ****.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Robtard
power-bottoming

You say that like its a bad thing. awepedo

Robtard
You say that like its a bad thing. awepedo

no expression

Nephthys
http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/2416/ginacarano.gif

NemeBro
I forgot how deliciously beefy Ozai looks when shirtless.

Fapfapfapfapfap.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.