Phoenix Force Cyclops vs. Vulcan (Darwin)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

leonidas
this would be interesting. i like vulcan more than most but i don't think there is really any way to say he could control energy of this level. in theory he should be able to, but a lack of proof makes it hard to say that for sure.

janus77
He did manage to endure BB's voice, which although not at Phoeclops levels of power, is impressive.

Maybe that "Omega Level" shit counts for something?

leonidas
^ be great if it did for once.....

janus77
(I thought it did, during his fight(s) with BB... at least as an indication that he has the ability to manipulate vast energies)

Anyway, if this were to happen in a comic, I'd imagine Cynix winning by punching Vulcan out.

Lord Feron
Well food for thought. I remember that in a alternate reality Vulcan came into possession of the p force. Idk if he chosed it or somehow forcibly wielded it but he was basically unstoppable and ****ed everyone.

I think the P-force would be too great for Vulcan to handle but then again he in the past has effortlessly bent away cykes optic blast but now with the pforce is it like pheonix energy boosting his own powers or is it a mix of his optic blast and p-force energy? IDK. If it just a massive boost then idk if he would be able to beat vulcan like that.

janus77
Also worth noting, this is at best only "1/5th" of the Phoenix Force. At best.

We don't know if the PF actually gave them that much power, maybe it felt rejected and decided to have random bonding sessions with strangers to get back at Hope, but could never truly put its heart into it and so didn't bond too deeply?

celestialbodies
Originally posted by leonidas
this would be interesting. i like vulcan more than most but i don't think there is really any way to say he could control energy of this level. in theory he should be able to, but a lack of proof makes it hard to say that for sure.

Well he's had the chance to manipulate its energies when he faced Rachel who had the "blue echo" which was considerably weaker than the actual force, besides I think Cyke would be too much.

KingD19
Cyclops is now 1/4 of the Phoenix Force as Namor has lost his power. And while his Optic Blasts are amped significantly, he can still fire blasts of "phoenix" energy seperately.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.